Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Journey Of A T-Girl Part Six

"Saved by my angel,. Kate"

55
25 Comments 25
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"My stories are true and about my life, they are individual episodes of my life, but reading from the beginning will help it all makes sense. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you all for the support and great comments! Samantha xo"

I was in a daze. My boyfriend Luke had just walked out on me at the bar. He was ashamed and afraid to be with me as a trans girl. I was devasted, sad, angry and defeated.

Kate, the beautiful waitress at the bar, sat down beside me and handed me a large glass of red wine. I realized just then that I was at Kate’s apartment. I glanced around the room. It was charming and eclectic, albeit a bit cluttered. I looked back at Kate, who was smiling at me with a sympathetic, but supportive look.

I saw Kate for the first time just then, I knew she was pretty, but I only took in her real beauty just then. Kate had a perfect smile, big dreamy blue eyes, soft, lightly tanned skin, and short brown hair cut into a pixie cut.

“Have a drink and relax,” Kate instructed, “You can stay here as long as you want.”

I tentatively took a sip of the wine. It felt warm and comforting.  Kate took out a joint from a small wooden case on the coffee table. Lit it, took a puff, and handed it to me. I haven’t smoked much marijuana, but I felt like I needed it now. I leaned back on the couch and finally took a breath and relaxed.

Kate pulled off my shoes and gently took my foot and proceeded to massage my aching feet.

“You have had quite a night,” Kate said to me.

“I should have known better,” I explained, “He always would come over to my place. This was our first time in his world.”

“Maybe he wasn’t ‘out’ to his friends yet,” Kate said.

“Definitely not. He was barely out to me.” I told her.

“It’s hard coming out for some people,” Kate explained.

“Especially for football players, I am finding out,” I said.

“Or waitresses,” Kate explained,

I looked at Kate, confused.

”I haven’t come out as a lesbian to my family yet,” Kate said guiltily.

“Ah, I see,” I said, smiling.

Kate smiled bashfully back at me.

“So, do you just like guys?” Kate asked softly.

“No, I like girls and guys,” I told her seductively.

“Interesting,” Kat said as she lifted my foot to her lips for a kiss on my toes.

“You know, I am not strictly a girl, right,” I told Kate.

“Yes, I do, and you are a gorgeous girl,” Kate said to me as she sucked on my toes.

I watched Kate, and she started to suck on my toes like they were little cocks.

My cock was getting hard under my skirt. I watched her mesmerized. She was even more beautiful than I thought. I impulsively moved toward Kate, put my hands on the sides of her face, and kissed her passionately on the lips. 

Our heated kiss was animalistic as we fell to the floor. I lifted her shirt and was pleased to find she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her perfectly round breasts were flushed, and her nipples were hard and pink. I trailed my kisses down to her sexy erect nipples and sucked on each of them, just like she had sucked on my toes. I then trailed my hand down her side and rubbed her pussy on the outside of jeans. Kate moaned as I opened her tight jeans and peeled them off of her.

I gazed lustfully down to the G-string underwear that barely covered her already wet pussy. I grabbed the thin strings on either side of her hips and deftly pulled off her panties. I moved seductively between her legs and looked closely at her pussy. It was magnificent! She was smooth except for a small landing strip of pubic hair above her clitoris. Her pussy lips were full and extended and were a soft pink color; her clit was large and exposed and was pulsing. I had not seen many pussies, yet, but I knew on instinct that Kate’s was almost perfect.

I didn’t hesitate and licked her entire pussy from bottom to the top of her clitoris with the flat of my tongue. Kate moaned softly and ran her fingers through my hair as I licked, then holding my head in place. I began licking Kate’s clit, with even more fervor, taking my two fingers and pushing them inside her sopping wet pussy, curling them up and rubbing her G-spot. Kate started to curse and then squeezed her legs together and bucked her hips up and down. Cum squirted from her pussy as Kate came hard against my tongue! I had never been with a  squirter before, and it was amazing!

AilenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilenRouse

Kate pushed me away and gathered her senses. She looked back at me, and all she could say was, “Wow!”

I wiped Kate’s cum from my face, and I am sure wiping off most of my makeup. All Kate could do was smile at me, which, of course, made me happy.  Then she spoke.

“Can I see what is under your skirt?” She asked.

I blushed and stood up before her and teasingly lifted my skirt, exposing my hard cock under my pink panties. I rubbed my hand across my cock and smiled lustfully.

“You are such a tease,” Kate told me.

I laughed and slowly pulled down my panties, so they were down around the ankles of my bare feet. I kicked my panties over to Kate, who caught them and brought them to her nose, breathing them in.

“I have never sucked on a cock before, but I need to suck yours,’ Kate confessed.

“How can I deny such a beautiful woman?” I told her.

Kate crawled over to me and took my hard cock in her hands, she looked up at me for approval and then took my seven-and-a-half-inch cock into her mouth. Kate said she had never given a blowjob before, but she was a natural. She grabbed my ass as she took my cock deep into my mouth. Squeezing my ass, she slid two fingers into my asshole, and my cock throbbed inside her mouth. Kate fell back onto the floor and spread her legs open.

“Samantha, I want you to fuck me!” Kate demanded.

I knelt between her legs and grabbed her ankles. Positioning my cock at her wet vagina opening, I pushed my hard cock inside her. Kate moaned louder as I entered her. She watched as my cock moved in and out of her. Kate rubbed her clit and whimpered as I fucked this amazing woman.

“Cumming again!” Kate announced.

Kate started to shake all over as she had a very violent orgasm. I continued to fuck her until she begged me to stop as it was too sensitive. I pulled out and started to stroke my cock.

Kate’s cheeks were flushed as she gazed up at me.

“Wow, you are amazing!” She complimented.

“You are too, your pussy was milking my cock, it was hard not to cum,” I explained.

“Speaking of which, it's Samantha’s turn,” Kat said lustfully.

I lay on my back, and she gently kissed my cock.

“God, I love that cock!” Kate announced.

Kate then took my cock into her wet mouth again. This time she stroked me with her hand as she sucked on my cock. She then pushed her two fingers back into my asshole and moved them in and out. Too much for me!

“Oh fuck, cumming!” I blurted out.

Without warning, I shot my hot load of cum into her mouth! To her credit, she didn’t flinch but swallowed most of it. My toes curled as I continued to cum.

“Sorry about that,” I apologized.

She didn’t say anything, and I discovered why. She still had some of my cum in her mouth, and she quickly moved up for a kiss, dripping my cum into my open mouth. It was amazing and extremely erotic.

We kissed and cuddled for hours until we fell into a blissful sleep entwined in her bed.

This was my first night with my angel, Kate.

Kate and I would have over a year of happiness and some hard life-lessons on my part, but this was a fantastic time in my life.

Published 
Written by SheSam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments