Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Journey Of A Tgirl - Act Four

"Babygurl Sam meets Max."

50
28 Comments 28
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you read the preceding stories, so that this one makes sense. This is my first meeting with Max, a man I met online."

I had been corresponding with Max for over eight months now and he was coming to my city to meet with me.  

When the day finally arrived, the butterflies were making me nauseous. I told Beverly, my best friend's mother, about the meeting and she insisted on driving me, meeting Max, and checking the situation out for my safety.

Beverly helped me pick out a dress and it took me forever to decide. I must have tried on everything I own in every combination.

We decided on black lace bra and panties with sheer black stockings and garter belt with high heeled black pumps and a black skirt and a maroon silk blouse. I did admit I looked quite tasty.

Max had arranged for a hotel room downtown. I was to arrive dressed a girl and check-in.

When Beverly and I approached the front desk with my overnight bag in tow, I thought I was going to throw up. The front desk clerk smiled as we walked up.

"Good evening, how can I help you?" he asked.

"Do you have a reservation for Max Manheim?" I stammered.

"Yes, your father has already checked in," the clerk explained, "You must be his daughter, Samantha, and his wife, Beverly."

"Yes." I smiled.

Beverly nodded.

"He is just in the bar, but he told me to tell you to go up to the room and wait for him," he explained.

Beverly said to me, "I'm going to talk to your father, go up and wait for us, sweetie."

"Okay," I replied and headed toward the elevators. I watched as Beverly headed toward the bar.

I rode up the elevator with a very wealthy looking woman. She smiled at me as we traveled up to the twenty-first floor.

I nervously straightened my skirt.

"Are you okay, dear?" the woman asked.

"Yes, I am meeting my Daddy, and I am nervous, I don't get to seem him very often," I told her.

"Divorce is a terrible thing, and you look very pretty tonight, I am sure he will be happy to see you," she told me.

I smiled as she believed I was a girl.

"Thank you, that makes me feel better," I told the woman truthfully.

I got off on my floor and waved to her as the elevator doors closed. I then made it down to the hotel room door. I slipped the card key in slowly opened the door.

The lights were on, and the television had soft music playing. As I walked around the corner, I saw a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket. On the table was a white box with a pink ribbon on it. There was a card that simply said: 'Samantha.'

I opened the card and read it.

---------

Hello babygurl,

Thank you for coming to this special day.

I hope that you are not too nervous.

Daddy is going to take your virginity today.

I want you to put on your sexy lingerie.

Then, put on the hand and ankle cuffs.

I then want you to put the smaller vibe in your boypussy.

Turn it on.

Then kneel at the foot of the bed and wait for Daddy.

Do not touch yourself!

Max Daddy

----------

As I looked back to the bed, I saw silk ropes and leather hand and ankle cuffs, a small vibrator, and a larger one that looked like a cock and a black leather paddle. I was a little more nervous now having seen the setup, but I trusted Max and knew he wouldn't hurt me, and he had shown most of these before in pictures.

I quickly got ready as per Max's instructions.

I kneeled at the foot of the bed and waited.

Fifteen minutes had gone by and still no Max. The vibrator in my asshole was making me incredibly horny, and my cock was hard and aching.

I looked at the clock on the television: 9:17 pm. It had been more than an hour. I reached down and rubbed my cock in my panties. It felt so good. I rubbed my hard cock up and down. I then reached around and moved the vibe in and out of my asshole. It felt utterly amazing. Then, suddenly I heard the door unlock and open. I adjusted my panties and got ready for Max's entrance.

Max and walked confidently into the room, followed by Beverly. Max looked so handsome was in a sharp blue suit and open white shirt.

I was a little embarrassed being so exposed to the two of them until Beverly spoke.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Beverly said, first.

"Gorgeous," Max added.

Max turned to Beverly.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to stay?" Max asked.

"No, this is your special night; I want it to be about Samantha," Beverly said.

"Well, maybe next time." Max grinned.

"Yes, maybe," Beverly smiled slyly.

Beverly knelt beside me and whispered in my ear.

"Max and I discussed everything, follow the rest of his orders and he will take care of you, I trust him." She whispered.

Then she kissed me deeply on the lips.

"Have fun," Beverly said as she walked out the door.

Max pulled his phone from his jacket pocket. He showed me the image on the phone, and it was a 'live' image of us in the room. I then realized that Max was watching me from a hidden camera. I gulped as I realized he saw me touching myself, even though he ordered me not to.

"You have been a bad girl, haven't you, Samantha?" Max told me.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, bowing my head.

"Do you know what happens to bad girls that disobey their Daddy?" he asked.

I didn't know what the right answer was, but I guessed.

"Spanking?" I blurted out.

"That's right, baby girl, a good hard spanking," he told me, "and maybe you won't get Daddy's cock tonight."

I must have had a look of horror on my face, as that was the worst punishment of all. I had been dreaming of Max's cock for eight months now. I have fantasized about Max fucking me in my tight boypussy as he liked to call it. Take my virginity. I started to whimper, and tears began to flow.

"Please, Daddy. I promise to be a good girl!" I cried, "please, I will take any punishment, but please let me have Daddy's cock tonight." I pleaded.

"We will see," Max told me as he picked me up off the floor.

Max sat on the bed and took me and laid me across his lap. He lowered my panties to my knees. He took out the vibrator and put it to the side.

Smack! Max's hand came down on my pale ass.

"Each time I spank you, I want you to tell me the number and that you are sorry, Daddy," Max instructed. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," I answered.

Smack! His hand came down harder.

"One. I am so sorry, Daddy," I said.

Smack!

"Two. I am so sorry, Daddy."

Smack!

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. My pale bottom was a stinging red hue.

Twenty-five smacks and twenty-five "I'm sorry" by the end of my punishment.

Max lifted me off of his lap and stood me in front of him. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and dabbed the tears from my face.

VickyLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VickyLove

"Do you understand why it is important to follow all of my instructions?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy," I sobbed.

"Good girl." He smiled.

Max then got off the bed and went to the table, grabbing the champagne he turned to me as said.

"This is a celebration of us, finally getting together and me taking you virginity." He said as he popped the cork.

I was suddenly uncontrollably smiling because I knew that I was probably going to get Daddy's cock after all.

We both had a toast with champagne. Max leaned forward and put his hand under my chin. He looked at me gently in my eyes.

"You are so beautiful, Samantha," he told me.

I felt flush as he leaned in and gave me a warm, passionate kiss. His tongue pushed in, and he kissed me passionately. I was overwhelmed, biting his lower lips. My skin was tingling. Max then moved his hand down my back to my still stinging ass. He kissed me again and ran his hand to the front and grabbed my hard cock and fondled my balls gently.

"Your clit is very hard for me," Max stated.

"Yes, Daddy," I told him.

Max leaned forward, put his lips around my cock. He sucked on it hard and swirled his tongue around it. It felt incredible as his lips clamped around my hard cock.

Max then stood up and motioned for me to kneel at his feet. My face was eye level to his face when he took off his jacket and then unbuckled his belt.

"Take out daddy's cock, baby," Max ordered.

I grinned gleefully as I reached up and opened his fly and unbuttoned his pants. Max slid down his pants, and his hard cock bounced out in front of my smiling face. Max's cock was amazing! It was uncircumcised, nine inches long, and quite thick. He was shaved entirely, and his skin was a deep brown with no tan lines. I looked up at him and begged him for permission to suck on his magnificent cock.

"You may suck on Daddy's cock, baby," Max said, smiling.

I didn't hesitate and took him into my hungry mouth. My mouth stretched to accommodate him, but I took him deep. His foreskin moved back and forth as I sucked on him. Max then grabbed my head and slowly started to fuck my mouth. He pushed deep into my mouth as I struggled not to gag. To my surprise, I didn't gag at all. Max fucked my mouth for a good ten minutes before he released my head and removed his cock.

"Excellent work, baby!" Max complimented me.

Max then took me by the hand and placed me face down onto the bed. He took some straps from under the bed and attached them to the wrist and ankle cuffs. Max put three pillows under my stomach and then tightened the straps until I was helpless and quite secure.

Max then showed me the large dildo, and he applied some lube to it. Max moved behind me as I felt the rubber cock press against the opening of my asshole. I had used a dildo on my asshole before, but never one quite this big before. Max slowly pushed the dildo into my tight hole. I braced myself trying to relax, but it was a bit painful going it. I felt it stretching my asshole, but I didn't complain. Max pushed the rubber cock in and out of my asshole, and I started to enjoy it. I moaned at each thrust.

"Babygirl, do you want Daddy's cock in your boypussy?" Max asked lustfully.

"Oh yes, Daddy, please can I have your hard cock?' I pleaded breathlessly.

"Beg me, babygirl!" Max demanded.

"Please, Daddy! Please fuck my pussy with your big hard cock!" I begged.

Max then pulled out the dildo, and I was still with anticipation. I was waiting for his cock. Then I felt Max's cock at the opening of my boypussy. Without warning, he thrust his cock deep inside me.

I had never felt anything like this before. The throbbing and the heat emanating from Max's cock felt so incredible. Max smacked my ass as he pounded my tight hole. He was relentless and didn't seem to tire. I was screaming for him to fuck me.

Max then stopped, undid my shackles, and then flipped my over onto my back. He pushed his cock back to my asshole and rammed his cock back inside me and began to fuck me again.

We looked at each other as he fucked me, and he had a look of lust and a bit of love as well.

"Going to cum, babygirl!" Max announced.

"Yes, Daddy, come inside me," I breathed.

Max thrust a few more times, then he grunted. I could feel his cock throb inside me as his hot cum filled me up. Max moved his still hard cock in and out of my asshole.

Max then grabbed my hard cock and started to stroke it quickly up and down.

"Cum for Daddy Samantha!" Max ordered.

I was in such a state of arousal that I was cumming in just a few seconds. My cum shot up past my head onto my chest and stomach—such a fantastic orgasm.

Max had me lick my cum from his hand. Then he finally pulled his semi-hard cock from my asshole, and I laid back onto the bed.

Max got up and grabbed the box on the table, and told me to open it. I took the box and took off the bow and then opened it. Inside the box was a pink, chastity cock cage. This was more special than any engagement ring. I instinctively hugged him.

Max took the chastity cage out of the box and put the first part around the base of my cock, then slid the cage part over my cock. Then he locked it with the key. I truly felt owned by Max now.

Afterward, I snuggled up in the safety of Max's arms and drifted off to the most wonderous sleep I've had in ages.

The morning came, and I saw Max's hard cock exposed, and I could help but take him in my mouth and suck on him. Max gently fingered my asshole. I sucked on him. Max bucked his hips up and down as he came and shot his hot cum down my throat.

We had a light room service breakfast, then Max fucked me one more time, from behind. The chastity cage kept me from getting an erection and was quite painful because I was incredibly turned on. He fucked hard until he came inside me again.

I was in a bit of a daze as we showered and got ready to leave.

As Max and I were leaving, the woman from the elevator yesterday came up to us in the lobby and spoke to Max.

"You have an exceptional girl there," the woman said, referring to me.

"You don't know the half of it," Max said, smiling.

Max led me out to the front of the hotel, kissed me, and squeezed my ass in front of everybody, including Beverly, who was there to pick me up. Max waved to Beverly as I got in the car.

"Did you have fun?" she asked.

"Oh, god, yes!" I said.

"You will need to tell me every detail when we get home." Beverly smiled as we drove away.

 

Published 
Written by SheSam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments