Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maps & Monstergirls - Ch.0: A Midnite Delite

"A Male demon is disturbed in the middle of the night by his drunk sister and lesbian lover."

3
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story where the readers have a say where the story goes next!"

Chapter 0  - A Midnite Delite

In the world of Azhwarpanan, it is believed that the Deminari, a race of magical beings with a demon-like appearance, gracious red skin, and dorned with regal horns and dashing tails, were responsible for the development of magic in this world. The Deminari coexisted peacefully with other species and granted many of them magic through sexual rituals.

But greed would soon overcome. 

A powerful but secret group plotted to enslave the Deminari and harvest them for their magic. Agilar, one of the two very powerful Deminari Shamans, was captured and abused for his magic. The secret group, now empowered, marched an army to conquer the Deminari. Ayolar, the second shaman, used the rest of his magic, and his own life, to create a pocket dimension, saving his brother and the Deminari by making the region inaccessible to the other races. 

For 500 years, the Deminari have survived in isolation, but their power slowly declined over the generations. However, just when it appeared the Deminari were down to their last, a rare few Deminari were born with an ability to finally cross the dimension barrier and re-enter Azhwarpanan. Damien Medina is one of those rare Deminari. 

But he doesn’t know that yet. 

---

LotionHentai-678535-Damien_Medina.jpg
Inside of a tent our Hero peacefully sleeps. Damien has a full head of dreadlocks, face piercings, and a tall, beefy, muscular body, with a menacing tattoo across his abdomen of an overarching crescent moon; conniving shapes and swirls within it. Under those sleeping eye lids, however, are soft blue eyes that make his otherwise intimidating appearance warm and approachable. These traits served Damien well when he was the sole personal trainer for the town’s open-air gymnasium. However, his former clients favored Max instead, a former gem miner who is much stronger and muscular. 

NinjaOi-341468-Max.jpg

So, our Hero is actually a total Zero; sleeping in a tent in the woods because he can longer afford the rent to live in the town! Yikes!

Suddenly, some rustling and laughter is heard nearby. 

---
“Harperrrrrr!” Desiree Medina, Damien’s slimmer twin sister, yells out, as she clumsily and drunkenly sways through the shrubs. “Why did you have to live so far away from town!”

She stops and tosses her long, thinly braided hair over her shoulder and darts her own pair of blue eyes over to Harper. A tiny septum piercing gives her a more confident look. 

“How dare you force a lady to walk!” Desiree pouts. 

Desiree has great muscle tone, but kept the fat where it counts, with a knockout pair of tits and a bubble butt she somehow squeezed into tight clothing for tonight. A tiny top is a staple of Desiree’s, to show off her abs and a miniature crescent moon navel piercing.

NinjaOi-305757-Who_Needs_Panties.jpg

Seductive violet eyes stare back. Harper is less sport and more punk, with shaved hair above her left ear, the rest of her black hair draped down just above her right shoulder. Two star tattoos under her left eye is the only cute thing about Harper, because the rest of her is 360-degress of pure busty Deminari. 

“Oh yeah?” Harper squints back. 

Desiree crosses her arms, letting the top of her breasts breathe out of her tight top, smiling, tilting her head away in jest. 

Harper walks over and gently pulls Desiree’s face back down. 

“And I’ll force a lady to scream too when I get you back to my place.” 

Desiree raises an eyebrow, and Harper smiles.  They lock eyes, Harper feels her chest slowly getting heavy as all the sexual tension built up through the course of the night slowly comes to a peak. She lets out a tiny laugh as she leans in for the kiss…

SWIP! Desiree slips out from underneath Harper’s fingers!

“No action until we get there!” Desiree yells out.

“You drunk bitch!” Harper replies, “Yeah, run now! Because you won’t be able to walk when I’m done with ya!”

Harper sighs and grabs at her crotch, also eager to get home and finish off her exquisite prey she picked up at the Tavern. She opts not to chase Desiree down, and adjusts herself as she was starting to get a semi-hard on down there. 

Oh yeah, this is great time to mention, that’s right. She’s got a dick. All Deminari women do! 

“AH!” Desiree yells, bumping into something. 

“Desiree? Are you okay?” Harper says, as she catches up to her.  “Hey, what happened, did you fall?” 

Desiree looks fine but has her hands nervously clasped to her mouth.

“No!” she whispers, “Look! What the heck’s a tent doing here?”

“Hmmph..mmm.” A voice mumbles from inside. 

“Fuck! Someone’s in there!” Desiree jolts back, even more nervous. 

“This night can’t get any longer, huh.” Harper sighs, as she slowly makes her way in front of the tent. 

“What are you doing!?” Desiree exclaims, watching Harper reaching towards the tent.

“Come on!” Harper whispers, begging for Desiree’s help.    

Harper pinches one flap of the tent opening and then looks back at Desiree. Desiree sheepishly inches forward and finally leans over to grab the other tent flap. 

They both nod at each other, take a gulp, and pull away to reveal the mysterious stranger inside! 

Desiree Gasps!

“DAMIEN!?” 

“Mmm!” Damien slowly rotates up. “What?” Damien, in a deep slumber, is barely recollecting himself. 

“Damien! What the fuck are you doing in a tent!?” Desiree interrogates.

“Desiree? What?” Damien says, rousing his eyes open. “What are you doing here?”  

“Uhh, that’s what I asked you!” 

“Hey, hey, hey!” Harper interjects.  “Relax. This could be a good thing! Damien, sweetie, you think we can use this tent for tonight?” 

“What? This is my home!” Damien yells. 

“You’re living here?” Desiree retorts, rudely. 

“Well…yeah. I lost all my clients, and there’s not really anymore jobs around town. So…” Damien says, sitting up now. 

Harper turns to Desiree with a crooked mouth, expressing some sympathy for Damien’s predicament, but also surprised that his sister didn’t know about it. Desiree shrugs. 

“Well…” she sighs, “Okay, how about this. You can room with me now”, she says as she tosses Damien her house keys “But you’ve got to go, like right now” 

“Yeah, as much as I'd love to bed a pair of twins” Harper says as she reaches down, warming up her semi again, “identical, not fraternal." Harper glances over at Desiree and licks her lips. 

“Kick a man while he’s down, will ya?” Damien cries out. 

“Hey! No! It’s getting better! Totally better! You can sleep in my bed tonight!” Desiree replies. 

“It’s a deal with the devil, I’m sure of it.” Damien says as they make way for him to leave the tent. 

“Thanks bro!” Desiree cheers, giving Damien a slap on the ass to thank him.

“HEY!” He yells back.

SLAP! 

Harper slaps Desiree’s ass even harder. 

“OW!” Desiree cries as she dives into the tent.

“Don’t worry, Damien, I’ll teach her some manners for you!” Harper says, giving Damien a wink. 

Damien watches as the two of them crawl into his tent, the last thing he was able to afford before going completely broke. He knows that there’s no turning back now, as their drunken state will surely render the tent unusable after they’re done. 

“Why’d you have to embarrass me in front of him?” Desiree says. 

“That was for running away earlier, but now, you’re mine!”

“OH!” Desiree yelps as Harper pulls her by her legs towards her pelvis. 

The two girls laugh. 

Damien finds himself not walking away from the tent, but instead on his knees, peeking into the tent. 

“You sure you want to go in dry?” Desiree playfully asks. 

“Hmm..I guess I can wait.” Harper says, as she pulls her pants down, finally unleashing her thick crimson cock. 
Desiree leans forward, grabs it and takes a lick.

“Always good to moisturize, right?” Harper says

“Pfffttt…hahahahaha!” Desiree drunkenly laughs.

“These girls are a mess!” Damien whispers to himself. 

“Alright, come to mama” Harper grabs Desiree by a horn, eagerly but slowly plunging her cock between Desiree’s lips. 

“Yeah…that’s right.” Harper says, cocking her head back. 

“Mmmmm..” Desiree moans. 

Damien’s pants begin to tighten. He quietly wrestles his cock out from under his pants as it aches for a midnight stroke. 

He hasn’t gotten laid in a month, being out in the woods alone. He huffs as his cock engorges itself with blood and a sexual electricity sparks up within his body.

Damien tightly clutches the cloth of the tent flap and clenches his teeth as his eyes gnaw at the visual of not one, but two fully mature Deminari females. His nose swallowing their sweet smell of sex and sweat. Damien watches as Harper throws his twin sister back down onto the floor and eagerly plunges her cock deeply within his sister's ass. 

“Aaannnh!” Desiree moans. 

Damien’s stroke becomes harder, faster, more focused. Saliva sprays from between his clenched teeth. He watches as Harper’s thick, voluptuous ass bounces and collides with every thrust into his sister. 

Damien grabs onto the tent even harder it angles downward. He won’t last long. 

What is his next move? 

[ A ] – You’re a man! Get in there and slap Harper’s ass! 
[ B ] – Take it slow, just crawl in and see if you can get a closer look! 
[ C ] – Don’t push your luck! Wank one out and go sleep in a comfy bed!  

VOTE HERE: https://www.strawpoll.me/17738028
 

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

 

Published 
Written by LotionHentai
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments