Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meghan's diary:part 2

"Meghan goes on her first date wih a guy. How will it end?"

11
7 Comments 7
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The next morning I got up and got ready just like every other day. It was a beautiful Saturday morning, the sun shining in my face giving a nice and warm feeling on my soft skin. I really enjoy my soft and hairless skin. I am more sensitive towards everything. Small details I wouldn't notice earlier just feel so good now. This wasn't going to be one of those regular lazy Saturdays, though. Last time, I told you about the date I set up and today was when it would happen.

I did my usual walk around the block like I do every morning when I don't need to work and then checked my mails again. I wasn't writing anything, however. I only stared at the screen, reading the messages I exchanged with this stranger. His name was Mark, twenty-eight years old and single looking for adventures, so his profile said. We would be meeting at 2 pm in front of the local shopping mall, as that was a well known place and we figured there would be something to do there.

After checking my clothes for what felt like hours I decided to wear this cute pink sundress I bought a couple of weeks ago. Underneath I'd wear a purple bra, black lace panties and black nylon stockings with a bow at the top. To complete the outfit I slipped on my 6" heels my mom bought for me. My make-up and hair were already done, and one last look in the mirror showed a stunning beauty of a woman. Had I seen this girl three months ago I would be drooling all over her, but this girl was me. I headed towards the mall and decided to take the bus there, as driving in these heels would be pretty much impossible.

I arrived a couple of minutes early and really had butterflies in my stomach now. I was so nervous. Thousands of questions were rushing through my head at the same time. Would he be satisfied with me? How would he react if he knew I'm not a real girl? Too late for that now, as he arrived right on time. I put out my hand to greet him but he completely ignored that and hugged me. I admit it felt wonderful how he held me in his strong arms like a man holds his girl.

"Meghan, right? Damn girl you are just... wow!" Mark stuttered, seemingly at a loss for words.

"Thank you that's sweet." That was all I could say as I looked down and blushed.

Mark was a handsome guy. He stood 6'1" tall with broad shoulders, strong arms and a flat stomach. He had a buzzcut and a slight goatee and wore a necklace with a cross on it. Turns out he is a boxer, which sent a tingling sensation through my body. This guy had to be my ideal man, handsome, tall and strong to protect his girl. We walked through the mall taking hours talking, shopping and giggling.

It was weird but I soon enjoyed being flirted with. Usually I was the guy who had to do all the work; it was a welcome change to be on the other side for once. He kept making nice compliments, held my hand and I swear I felt his hands on my hip and ass a couple of times. Thankfully they never wandered near my crotch or he would've found out I wasn't what I seemed to be. The whole time, I checked the other people to see if they would look at me but nobody seemed to notice I wasn't a real girl.

"Do you wanna go to my place, sweetie?" he asked with an obvious tone in his voice telling me what he was after.

"I'd love that," I purred, trying to sound sexy.

Back at his place, we were instantly making out. I grabbed his face, kissing his manly lips, and his hands were all over my body. I had no fake breasts yet so I was still very flat-chested but he didn't seem to care. his attention was on my ass as he grabbed it and held on tight, lifting me up and laying me down on the couch. I was in pure lust. I loved how this strong man took full control of me like he would with a real girl. Then it dawned on me. As hot as all of this was, it may all be over once he sees I still have a cock and not a small one; it was a good eight inches when fully hard and touched my belly button. I had to be creative here and think of something.

"If you want to fuck me you have to take me up the ass. I'm on my period." Wow, I thought. That sounded like a good excuse, but to many guys, it would have been a boner killer for sure. Then again how many girls openly invite the guy to anal?

Mark didn't seem to care and turned me around, yanked my dress up, pulled the pantie aside and fingered my asshole. It was a wonderful feeling and didn't hurt at all. Even though I have never been with a guy, I did finger myself regulary when I masturbated and always planned to get some toys eventually. I started moaning loudly but then I felt him pull down my panty and it would be all over now. I was so horny, my cock stood at full attention and all eight inches were hanging down like on a silver platter. I'm sure everyone into girls like me would be all over me right now, but Mark was just shocked and his lust turned into anger.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he screamed furiously. "Are you trying to make a fool out of me? You stupid whore, get the fuck out of my house, you freak!" he was out of it and I started crying so much. I tried to calm him down but no words came out of my mouth. I was a mess on his couch; my mascara was running from my tears, and I pulled down my dress and ran for the door, afraid he might even hit me.

I took the next bus home and sat down in the last row.

KirstenMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KirstenMoons

I was a complete mess by this point. The date started so good, but this one detail turned everything into a disaster. I felt like a freak. The entire way home, I was crying. Thankfully, mom wasn't home when I got there. I really didn't want to explain what happened in this state. I needed someone to talk to though, so I called Jamie. It didn't take long for her to arrive, and she immediately hugged me.

"Hey girl what happened? What did this jerk do to you honey?" Hearing these words calmed me down a little bit. I explained everything that happened to her and cried again.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry... forget that jerk he doesn't deserve you. Come on let us fix your make-up and then we will find a way to make you feel better."

Usually I did my make-up myself, but Jamie did it for me this time. The result was amazing; I was stunning. Hearing her talk to me while she applied the make-up again made me feel really good. I always had a crush on Jamie when I was a boy, and I still did now. Who can blame me? Jamie is a beautiful blonde 5'4" with wonderful B cup breasts, a small but tight bubble butt and legs to die for. She came here right after work, so she was wearing a white blouse, a black miniskirt, black stockings and four inch heels.

We laid down on my bed and just cuddled, not saying a work. Jamie was caressing my arm but then started to go lower, placing her hand on my stocking covered thigh. Her touch on my nylons felt amazing, and I gave out a quiet moan. She kept caressing my thigh, making her way to the inside and getting dangerously close to my crotch. I was getting so hard inside my panties and leaked precum, soaking the pantie in the process. Jamie noticed and grabbed my cock. With a twirl of her hand she freed it of it's lacy prison and stroked it, bringing it to full attention once again.

"You know you have a beautiful clitty here, don't you?" Jamie whispered in my ear.

I couldn't say a work. I was focused on her stroking my now fully erect cock. Did she just refer to it as my clitty?

"I always thought you were a cute boy, and now here you are sitting next to me looking like a beautiful girl with this monster in her little panties. You are someone people refer to as the best of both worlds."

I still couldn't say anything. Here I was with this stunning girl, a girl I called my best friend for many years now, with my hard cock in her hand, something that I always wished would happen when I was a boy. I moaned in a girly tone, which caused Jamie to look at me and smile.

"Do you want to feel like a real girl, Meghan?"

"Mmmm, yes please, Jamie."

She climbed on top of me and pulled my dress off. I was on my back now only wearing my bra and stockings with my cock, or clitty as Jamie called it, rock hard. Jamie got naked as well, only keeping on her stockings, and caressed my body. I returned the favor. My hands wandered all over he body, caressing her back when Jamie took off my bra. Her lips wandered to my nipples, gentling nibbling on them which caused my dick to twitch. I fondled her breasts and kissed Jamie's neck.

"Mhmm, good girl," Jamie purred. "You love being my little girl, do you, Meghan?"

"I love being your little girl."

I completely gave in to her. I was in complete submission to this hot girl, letting her do everything she wanted to me. To get a girl like her you would have to bring your A-game, but here I was being seduced by her. Jamie slipped down between my legs caressing and kissing the inside of my thighs. Her mouth wandered towards my cock. I was sure I would get a blowjob from her now but it wasn't to be. Out of sheer instinct, I reached for my dick wanting to stroke it but Jamie swished my hands away.

"No no no, you naughty girl. Real girls don't have a dick to play with, so let me bring you to orgasm the way a girl does."

I had no idea what she meant, but I would soon know. Her tongue invaded my ass and I screamed out in shock. Jamie licked my ass really well and got it dripping wet. By now my ass felt like a girl's pussy. She first slipped one, then two and then three fingers in my ass, and I screamed loader and louder every time.

"Mmmm, that's it. Good girl. You love that, do you? Tell me how much you love it."

"I love your fingers in my ass. Keep going. Don't stop."

"Naughty little slut, I knew you had it in you."

Jamie picked up the pace, fingering me faster and faster. I felt the sensation through my whole body and was on the edge of a bursting orgasm now. Jamie sensed it and her lips covered my dick now. Her fingers inside my ass and my cock in her mouth were too much, and burst after burst of warm, sweet cum went in her mouth. I felt like I couldn't stop, and after one rope after another Jamie had it all in her mouth and smiled at me. She opened her mouth and showed me the load on her tongue. She leaned over to kiss me and shared my cum with me. Withouth even thinking about it, I swallowed the semen and it tasted great.

"Feel better now?"

...
Published 
Written by xXMister_TXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments