Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my slut is my master part 2

"This guy is my slut, I am his mistress; he disobeyed and gets punished."

15
8 Comments 8
13.0k Views 13.0k
723 words 723 words
I tell him, “Yes you are, you cock sucking slut.”

He licks my cock up and down my big shaft. I start moaning so loud that I think the neighbors could hear me. I hope so it makes me harder just thinking about it.

“Fuck slut.”

He licks my head and starts licking up my pre cum. Licking my slit where my pre cum comes out. He sucks it into his mouth.

I ask him smiling, “Do you love that cock in your ass?”

“Yes mistress.”

“Good slut, Now keep it in your ass.”

“Yes mistress,” my slut answers me. His ass squeezing the dildo more into his ass. Bending down I start playing with his hard cock. He starts moaning showing me he loves it.

“Thank you mistress, I like you playing with my cock. You’re so kind to your sorry slut.”

Since he was being such a good slut I decided that we would do 69.

“Please allow me to suck your beautiful cock, mistress.”

“You can slut.”

He opens his mouth waiting to take my hard cock in his hot mouth I tell him to lie down so we both can suck on each other’s huge cocks. His mouth moves past my head swallowing all of it down his throat. He puts more of my cock into his mouth making it go deeper down his throat.

“Your cock is so good,” he tries to say with my cock down his throat, sucking it deeper and faster. I start putting my mouth around his cock sucking and licking his shaft.

“Oh yes yes I love your hot mouth on meeee!”

He says as I suck his cock and he sucks mine. As I suck his cock he keeps on licking and sucking me faster. I feel like I’m about to cum but not yet. He keeps on sucking me deeper in his mouth. While I’m down there sucking his cock I play with the dildo in his ass. His ass starts moving to my touch. I start moaning, loving his mouth on my cock.

“Your ass is stretched,” I say as his hands caress my back. His hands are moving up and down my back sliding over my ass cheeks.

ArishkaLulu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArishkaLulu

His ass is starting to accept the fucking now.

“You ready for my cum slut?” I ask him as my balls get ready to explode any minute now.

“Oh yes yes please give me your cum. I want it so bad.”

He starts sucking me faster and faster knowing he’s going to get my cum in his slutty mouth. He tightens his grip on my cock. He keeps on sucking me faster and faster

“Cum in my slutty mouth mistress.”

I moan, saying, “Fuuuucccckkkk you dirty slut.” I cum in his mouth, while ramming the dildo up his ass.

“Yes, yes I am your dirty slut. Fuck me good. Fuck your dirty slut mistress.” My slut is still sucking my cock trying to get more cum out of my cock.

“So hot and good.”

He swallows it all down his throat.

“I am slut. May I cum too mistress?”

“Cum slut, Cum in your mistresses mouth.”

“Mistress oh god yes yes , here I cum. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Suck my sorry cock mistress.”

“I need my dirty sluts cum.”

He moans again saying, “Oh yes your sluts cum is for you."

I moan, “My sluts cum is good.”

“Thank you mistress.”

I keep on moaning it's still turning me on, the neighbors can hear me. Turning me on thinking of some old man rubbing his cock as he hears me moan for pleasure.

“Your slut is unworthy of you my mistress. You’re so kind to me allowing me to cum.”

“Yes you are unworthy.”

He moans, “Thank you mistress.”

“Never ever disobey me again slut.”

“Yes my princess.”

I get off of him and grab the riding crop. “Slut do you want that cock out of your ass or are you attached to it now?”

“Anything you want my mistress.”

I take it out moaning, “Slut your ass is stretched.”

“It is for you my mistress.”

“Now my dirty slut you get a treat that it is only this once if I love it you’ll get to do it more.”

“You get to treat me like a slut.”

Published 
Written by trannygirl9397
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments