Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old Money

"A husband and wife from the best families go to a very exclusive naturist resort."

49
15 Comments 15
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

In a restaurant full of beautiful women, women of fine breeding bred to be beautiful, she stood out. Sabrina was nude save for a few accessories, as was her husband to whose arm she clung, as was everyone else at the resort. Money led to exquisite things. Old money attracted the most exquisite things and the most attractive among them.

A nearby snobbish couple, sneering or leering, noticed her first – noticed them first. Sabrina’s husband, Colin, stood two inches taller than his wife even though she was wearing four-inch heels. He was seven years older than she; the premature gray at his temples suggested that he was even older than that, but his black, well-trimmed beard and his physique shouted “younger.”  

If Colin’s broad chest and tight-in-the-best-way hindquarters weren’t commanding enough, then his cock more than made up for it. Even when it was under control (one would never dare put forward that it was or had ever been flaccid), the way that it dropped and swung garnered appreciative if not amorous acknowledgment from men and women who were privileged to view it in settings such as this. 

One-on-one, appreciation grew, when his cock did, into awe, esteem, or even reverence. His wife was not the first nor would she be the last to kneel before it. She accepted when they first met that his cock was meant to be shared, which made her proud on the rare occasions when he chose to share her as well. 

Sabrina was used to lavish affairs having grown up as a Gould, although she had changed her name to that of her mother’s family, the van de Kochs, when she came of age. Her mother’s money was even older than her father’s, which helped. Thereafter, she took her husband’s name and happily clung to it, just like she timidly clung to his arm. 

But being exposed like this was something altogether different. The resort wasn’t clothing-optional; it was clothing-prohibited. Guests arrived and left clothed, but the time in between was always spent au naturel. That night’s dinner outing was their first time in public, and Sabrina was afraid of how people would react. 

Colin kissed her temple. “You’ll be fine. You are fine. If you get nervous, picture people with their clothes on.” 

Sabrina lifted her chin and placed one slender leg in front of the other. Her blond bangs draped just above her crafted eyebrows and her fine, waist-length hair floated to wherever the most casual breeze might take it. She fiddled with the charm embossed with the Rhodes family crest and its accompanying ring that dangled from her ruby-red silk choker.  

Her breasts were smaller than her mother’s or sisters’ or indeed any of the women in her lineage, but she was proud of them and shied away from suggestions of augmentation. They might yet get bigger on their own despite her age. Most importantly, Colin liked them. 

Silk wrapping that matched her choker hid the narrow belt that uncomfortably cinched her lean, shapeless waist. Two billowing silk ribbons that were attached to the belt hung down along her legs and were tied to her ankles. 

Compared to many, Sabrina’s choice of jewelry was subdued yet remarkable. Three strings of rubies hung inches below each ear and a matching set swung from a slim, gold pressure clasp on either side of her lithesome penis – jewels dangling alongside her family jewels. 

The clothed maître d’ escorted them across the dance floor to their table. This was the finest restaurant at the resort and reservations were limited, even for clientele who were used to getting what they wanted when they wanted it. Sabrina knew most of the people there and many of them knew her but perhaps hadn’t seen her recently. 

Her parents certainly didn’t announce it when she first changed her name. Many in society superficially approved of a van de Koch marrying a Rhodes but couldn’t recall one named “Sabrina.” Rumors were whispered – Sabrina’s mother had real confidants, but that sort of secret wasn’t easily kept. 

Colin and Sabrina sipped their champagne as their starters were served. She didn’t drink much, which was a significant change in her behavior from when she was younger. He promised to keep her in check and let her steady her nerves. 

When Colin was younger, he was not about to have his bisexuality downplayed by anyone and so the Rhodes publicly accepted their son’s dating habits even though they questioned them in private. His keen business sense made their acceptance more palatable; nothing made old money any happier than getting new money. 

“Are you feeling any better about this?” Colin asked his bride. 

“No! I don’t know why I let you talk me into this. There was any number of places we could have gone that wouldn’t have involved this sort of exhibition.” 

“I don’t believe that – you do know.” 

Sabrina poked at her food and sipped her drink. “Yes, I know. You seduced me into it. You wanted to show me off. You convinced me that I wanted to show myself off. You convinced me that I was beautiful, and you seduced me like you’ve seduced me over and over since the day we met.” Colin pulled her champagne away. “Please, don’t. People are staring,” she said. “It helps.” 

“And why shouldn’t they? Just wait until we dance.” 

“I am not dancing! You’re insane!” 

“You’re a good dancer.” 

“Not naked! I’m not a good naked dancer.” 

Colin pushed her drink back to her. “We’ll see.” 

Their table was visited more often than most of the others. They all purportedly wanted to talk business with Colin, but their attentions were fixed on his wife. One couple, the Pelts, lingered longer than was comfortable until Mrs. Pelts patted Sabrina’s hand. “Let’s go powder our noses, shall we?” 

Colin nodded his go-ahead. Mr. Pelts was disappointed at first but pleased when he got the up-close, below-the-waist peek at what had piqued his interest. 

“Thank you, Mrs. Pelts. I didn’t want to be rude.” 

“Marion – and you’re not the first woman that my husband has made to feel uneasy, Sabrina. And yours is not the first penis that he’s shown an interest in. Of course, I’ll deny ever having said that. You are quite striking. Colin is lucky to have you.” 

Sabrina blushed. “I wish I could be as complacent about being naked in public as you are.” 

“These people are hardly ‘the public,’ dear. I’m okay with it because I like it. You should too. Now, let’s go rescue your husband.” Marion kissed her cheek and said, “For what it’s worth, dear, I’m very proud of you. I hope to see you around the resort.” 

Mrs. Pelts shooed her husband off and the Rhodes’ dinner was served seconds after Sabrina sat back down. 

“Girl talk?” 

“Uh-huh.” 

They gossiped with each other as much as the others gossiped about them. 

A man at the table next to them was more interested in his dinner than he was in the two women who flanked him. Their only-the-best store-bought tits wobbled like Jell-O molds as they animatedly gabbed, waving forkfuls of salad in the air. 

“See the man over there with the goatee?” Colin pointed out. “I sucked him off a few days out of college, right after I started working for my father. Dad didn’t like that I did it, but I got the account. And you know what? A few years later, he sucked mine because I was the one who had the advantage.” 

The talented house pianist read the room well, but few couples ever danced, and not for long when they did. Naked dancing could be challenging. Faster songs brought about untoward flouncing and bouncing of body parts. More intimate dances often elicited boorish erections. Now and then, some might Illicitly dare to dance and diddle. Their challenge was to finish before the song did, or before they were found out. 

MarieMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarieMoon

Colin stood and held out his palm. Sabrina looked toward the floor and back. “Nobody else is up there.” 

“Somebody’s got to be first.” 

Her shoulders slumped. “But why us?” 

“Because we were the first when we walked through the door. I won’t allow you to be a wallflower.” 

She elegantly placed her fingertips onto his palm and rose to follow. He spun her around and pressed her body against his. After a few false starts, they glided across the floor. 

“You were trying to lead again,” he scolded. 

“Old habits,” she countered. “I learned to dance with the rest of the boys and haven’t had much practice dancing backward.” 

“My fault, then. We should dance more often.” 

He kept her close, with their kissing cocks keeping time with the song. Colin entrapped her, then spun her at arm’s length; her laughter contagious, her ribbons ballooned. At first, Sabrina’s love made her forget about the others and then made her glad that they were all watching. She bewitchingly swung her hips ‘til she was back in his arms. 

“You’re not getting hard, are you?” she whispered. “There’s a woman talking to the house manager who I suspect would be very happy if we were asked to leave.” 

Colin gave her an unobjectionable peck and said, “I would never embarrass you, although if anyone could cause me to lose control, it would be you.” 

Other couples joined them. With her hips nestled against her husband’s, Sabrina looked like any other woman there. “Thank you for making me do this.” 

~~~ 

The daylight rules faded as the night progressed. The prohibition of public displays was shushed by the shadows that hid the cocks and cunts and cocks. There were countless places for outdoor dalliances and the darkness lit the way. 

Sabrina and Colin stopped at their bungalow to strip her of her ribbons and jewels before strolling along the water’s edge, joining the other guests who wanted to see and be seen – hear and be heard. 

Where the grass met the sand, two bored young women were spanking a wanking man. Another man who lay in the surf was being ridden like a Sybian by a loud woman who couldn’t control her flailing hands. “Three! Number three!” she cried out to their audience. She didn’t stop there. 

Colin led his wife into the warm water by the pale light of the waning crescent moon. They stopped waist-high to kiss – a rich kiss that promised more. They waded, kissed, waded, and kissed until she was shoulder deep. He ducked below and resurfaced with Sabrina’s ass in his hands. She screamed, floundering, and locked her legs around him. 

“What are you doing?” she sputtered on her back. 

“Relax, Babe. Just float.” Colin lifted her sex to his mouth and gobbled up her cock and balls. Her heart thumped as she fought not to fight him and to stay afloat. Soon, only her face, tits, and thighs broke the surface as he softly, naughtily gnawed and publicly tongued her privates. Her cock might have been limp, but it wasn't lifeless. Too many moans were drowned with seawater. 

Colin lowered her to touch the sandy bottom and kissed her. “You have admirers,” he quietly pointed out. She opened one eye as they kept kissing, and they bobbed in a circle to find the voyeurs who surrounded them. 

Hushed voices carried in the night air. 

“Is that a girl?” 

“I can’t tell. She’s in the water.” 

“She might be the one I saw at dinner, the one with the cock.” 

“Her husband’s the one with the cock. Did you see him?” 

Colin tugged his wife back to the beach and lowered her to her knees with her long hair plastered to her skin. Sabrina began the way she always did, lapping under his balls over and over before taking each in its turn into her mouth. She lifted his swelling member and licked its underside. She licked again, this time a little longer and longer again, thicker and harder. 

Once his staff was full, she presented it with a flair to polite applause. She took it whole down her throat and out again with intermittent gags and pops. Colin brought her to her feet and took much of her breast into his mouth. She moaned as he sucked and nibbled on a nipple. “Do that some more.” 

“Let’s give them their money’s worth.” Colin lay on the sand and motioned. Sabrina got onto her hands and knees with her tush aimed toward the watchers at her husband’s feet and squatted over his mouth. She gingerly thrust, using his lips to pull her still-pliant cock a bit longer – a bit stronger. Now and again, she would balance on three limbs and fill her hand with a breast. 

Colin slurped on his wife’s cock with his knees up and spread to keep his cock on display. 

“Colin!” Sabrina called out and he stopped just in time to catch her runny, lubricious ejaculate in his hand. 

“That’s my girl,” he exclaimed. He made her add her spit to it and smeared it on his cock and between her butt cheeks. He pressed the tip against his wife and pushed, just a little. 

“That poor girl,” somebody gasped. “She won’t be able to take that!” 

She could and she did.  

“God, I want you,” rock-hard Colin breathed, trembling to keep his first plunge in check. With loving care, he eased himself in. 

“Then take me,” his wife sighed. 

Colin teased her with a twitch or two before drawing back and lunging forth. He adjusted his stance and fucked her with increasingly harder and faster thrusts. Sabrina matched every stab with an encouraging grunt. 

The sounds of sex surrounded them and yet Sabrina’s and Colin’s could not be drowned out. Lustful lovers in the shadows sucked and fucked but couldn’t not watch them. 

“Baby, come here – I’m cumming!” Colin pulled out and feverishly stroked his cock at his wife’s face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth to accept ropes and ropes of his seed. He helped her up after squeezing out the final few stringy drops onto her tongue; they embraced and kissed it all away. 

Colin ran with his bride back into the ocean where they dove into the black waters to escape. Others followed but lost them. “Where did they go?” 

~~~ 

Sabrina waited by the taxi in her maxi dress, holding her sandals. She exchanged kisses with another couple as Colin made sure that the staff had packed everything. 

“I’m only a novelty,” she said. 

“To some, maybe. Some could become friends. We’ll never know if we keep to ourselves.” 

“It’s funny. Sometimes the men were more accepting but sometimes the women.” She waved at a naked couple passing in the distance. “It was a good week.” 

“I’ve arranged for us to come back in a few months.” 

“So soon? I think I'd like to socialize with my clothes on for a change.” 

Another taxi pulled up. An older couple emerged and the four exchanged pleasantries. Before they went inside to register, the man asked, “Excuse me, aren't you Sabrina Gould?” 

“van de Koch,” she replied. “I mean, Rhodes, now,” she said smiling, showing her wedding band. 

“Of course, forgive me.” He introduced himself and his wife. “I ran into your father, and he said that we might find his daughter here.” 

“He did? He said ‘daughter?’” 

“Yes. I admit that I was confused, thinking he only had a son.” 

“Your father explained everything,” the man’s wife said. “Good for you, dear. Good for both of you.” 

“Well, it’s long past time to get naked. Don't want to miss out on any sunshine! You’ll tell your father that we caught you, won't you?” 

“Colin? Let's fly to my parents’ before we go home. And don't change your plans to come back here.” 

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments