Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction of a stranger

"Payment in kind"

27
11 Comments 11
42.8k Views 42.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
This is a work of fiction as told by may alter-ego Laura and this is my story of how I seduced a guy..

I'm a young transexual girl. I am 5 foot 7 with a vivacious curvy figure. You would love my long curly shiny brunette hair and beautiful dark brown eyes and full soft lips. I have a lovely pair of firm round breast with juicy sensitive nipples.. My shapely figures looks great in a tight fitting short black dress that I like to wear very high to expose my luscious long smooth legs right down to my killer heels.

I was feeling very sexy one particular night as I was on a train going from Manchester to Glasgow. It was only me and a little old lady in this particular carriage. It was getting dark and I was feeling horny. The ticket collector came in and asked for tickets. I looked up at him and I was taken aback by this handsome guy, hand out waiting for my ticket. I wanted to put something in his hand but it wasn't my ticket. I should say that I love seducing men in public areas, especially as they don't know about my own little secret.

"Oh dear" I said in mock panic, "I seem to have lost my purse. My ticket isn't here" He rolled his eyes and said I need to buy one. I fluttered my lashes at this strapping 6 foot 1 guy and moved forward on my seat to give him a better view of my tingling chest. This man was making me feel excited and on fire. I wanted him, He was looking at my breasts and his eyes widened. I uncrossed my long legs and crossed them again on the opposite side like Sharon Stone.

I pulled one leg up ever so slowly so my heels traced the outline of my silky smooth shin. I put my hand between my legs and said, ‘I'm sure we can work something out. He looked flustered at my naughty words and then went red in the face. He composed himself then and said No, sorry miss but if you don't have a ticket you will have to get off next station.’ He then turned round and I said to him ‘I always stay the full journey when I ride honey. Don't be long.’ Then I actually got a little nervous as he walked off. Maybe he was going to alert the train station to arrest me for not having a ticket.

I sat with butterflies for about 10 minutes as we whizzed past the countryside. I was still so horny though imagining having the hot inspector next to me now. Pleasuring me with his lips all over my body; and strong hands sliding over my skin. I closed my eyes and let the fantasy play in my mind. I was so carried away that I didn't even notice the inspector come back in and stand in front of me. He coughed and I jumped with shock. Then I smiled as I noticed he had a massive raging rock hard cock sticking out of his uniform trousers. He was shaking. I looked behind me at the old lady at the back of the carriage, she was sleeping. I smiled to myself feeling very naughty. I pulled the inspector to me and open my mouth enough to take in the massive head on this throbbing hot cock. It tasted delicious.

My tongue flicked over his head and he moaned with delight as I took him slowly into my mouth. I had the whole head inside and felt so soft but throbbed hard. I put my hand round the shaft and worked it while I continued to take more of him inside me. I looked up into his eyes as I sucked on his monster cock. I was enjoying this feeling of pleasing him and sucking on a great cock. I was stirring between my legs. He was watching me with a look of ecstasy on his face. He began to thrust his cock in a rhythm. More of his thick meat intruded into my mouth as he built up speed and his pace was un-relenting

Whilst pleasurable this wasn’t the seduction I had planned and I was worried the old lady would hear the noise and wake up so I had to take action. I pulled back, a trail of saliva hung from my lips to his engorged cock. I said ‘Not like that!. He said that was how he liked it, but he'd met his match with me. I was calling the shots. I undid his pants and pulled them half way down and gently pushed him onto the opposite seat and I sat on his lap. He was shaking, most likely because of the excitement but also partly because I was in control.

I was sat on his knee facing him with my legs either side oh his. His penis was still like a marble pillar, upright and hard, I undid his tie and used it to tie his hands behind his back. He tried to struggle but I shushed him with a finger on his lips and nodded in the old lady's direction. I kissed him for a few minutes. He began to relax as I used my tongue and soft gentle kisses on his lips. Then I kissed him passionately and worked his cock slowly with my hand. This was turning me on too. I was bursting to remove my panties and feel his cock press against my inner thighs. I love the feel of a strong man in my arms and I love the feel of the power I hold over them, ready to do what I say to ensure they have a great sexual experience.

I had a bra with the fastener at the front and I snapped it open easily. I caressed my breasts and pulled them out of my low cleavage dress. My nipples were swollen and tender as I knelt up and rubbed it against the inspectors’ lips. He went to suck on them but I pulled away and the kisses him again. I teased him again with my nipples and he tried harder to suck but I was one step ahead as I took his cock between my breasts and rubbed them up and down wanking his oozing cock. My saliva lubricated my boobs and gave him a smooth ride. He was moaning and begging me to free his hands so he could touch me, but I was on a mission as I continued to work his cock

I couldn't believe how exciting and dangerous this was. The things you do when they are horny but it was my turn now to be pleasured I wanted to feel his lips on my private parts. So I whispered I was going to untie him but he must do as I said, I then untied his hands and put my nipples in his mouth. I let him have a few minutes to appreciate my pert supple breasts. He moaned and placed his hands on my sides and moved them over my back. His touch was electric and sent shivers down my spine. His cock was throbbing and I wanted to feel it inside me, but not just yet. I took the my silk scarf and wrapped it, covering his eyes and as I secured the blind fold and then got off his lap and stood up and removed my lace panties. I then knelt on his lap again and let him suck my nipples, then I lifted my top over his head and guided his tongue down my abdomen slowly. I held his hands behind his back whilst he continued his descent. I stopped him just before he reached my groin and reminded him who was in charge.

I then said open wide and inserted a finger in his mouth, to my surprise he sucked on it hungrily, I put in 2 fingers and he licked them all over. I then without warning him I gently inserted my tasty 7 inch beautifully proportioned girl cock into his mouth.

He sucked it half way and then realised it wasn't my fingers; he began to wriggle for a moment before he realised that he was really enjoying the experience, my love muscle was rock hard and pulsating inside his warm soft throat.

I then moved my weight from allowing him to move forward. I wanked his cock with my hand as I continued to work his mouth with my girly cock. He began to moan and I felt he was starting to enjoy the experience. I pulled out my cock and let him have some air. Sometimes the best way to seduce a guy who has no idea I have a cock hidden in my panties is to just force it in their mouth whilst they are unaware and unprepared and before they know it, they adore girly cock.

HelloKittyH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelloKittyH

As I pulled out he moved his head to carry on sucking, it was then that I knew he liked my cock.

He'd never have guessed I had a thick 7 inch lady cock in my panties and it was thrilling to expose him to a whole new world of sex. I put my cock to his lips again and rubbed it over his mouth. He stuck out his tongue and swirled it all over my thick juicy throbbing member. I slowly fed him my cock inch by inch until I had the whole thing in his mouth. He was moaning very quietly, enjoying this new sensation. I loved the attention he was paying to my cock. He was a natural, I played with my nipples and I was about to shoot my girl cream down his throat so I pulled out and then stood up. I pulled my dress off and pulled his trousers and briefs down to his ankles and then went on my knees and sucked on his semi hard cock. It became rock hard again in my mouth and I sucked him all the way whilst I played with mine.

When I play with myself I am able to suck like a nanny goat. I got every inch of his cock down into my mouth and right to the back of my throat. My lips stretched to accommodate his wide load. I was in heaven as I sucked him all the way and wanked myself silly.

He rammed into my face allowing my tongue to lick up and down his shaft as he went in and out of my mouth. My lipstick was smeared all over cock and it was so sexy. He was enjoying this a lot as I could feel his cock throbbing like it was going to explode. I didn't want him to shoot yet, there was lots of other fun to be had.

I stood up and turned him round and got him to bend over. He had one knee on the seat opposite. I knelt again behind him and put my fingers over his scrotum and traced the shape ever so gently. This sent him wild and he shivered and jolted. He whispered that it tickles. I said just relax and I carried on. Soon he got used the sensations and I heard moans of ecstasy as I moved my hands over parts of his body most genetic girls are too scared to go. I then licked his balls and his moaning increased. My tongue went up to his perineum. He was trimmed there, which was great for me to get in every nook and cranny.

My cock was throbbing and I could hardly touch it for fear of cumming too soon. I was giving this guy a treat; being seduced in public on a moving train. Not only with a sexy babe, but also one who had a secret every guy fantasises about. I was showing him sensations he never knew existed with my tongue moving north to his anus. I flicked over his hole and he twitched in pure pleasure. My tongue worked over his pucker and down to his balls and back up. I even managed to lick down his shaft and taste a drop of his sweet pre-cum. I put a hand underneath his tummy and inserted a finger into his mouth. He lubed it up and then I put my finger at his ass entrance and pressed. It puckered open a little and he breathed deep. I spat on his hole and then worked my finger inside. He moaned and put his other knee on the chair. He was doggy style on the seat with his straight virgin ass in my face moaning like a whore. I played inside his anus pushing in and out until he was able to take me easily. I moved my finger further in and felt for his prostate which I found. I rubbed it and he moaned loud, ‘keep the noise down’ I reminded him we didn't want an audience.

I got him to suck my other finger and worked it inside him. He took both fingers well and began to thrust is ass back on them. My cock twitched with excitement of taking this man's virginity. I inserted one more finger and got him really relaxed. I could pull out three fingers and push them in again with ease. He was ready. I put some saliva on my cock and put the head at the tip of his anus. I moved it round in a circle and he moaned and wiggled back in tandem. I then pushed slightly forward allowing the tip to enter. He loved the feeling as did I. This ass was so hot; round and peachy and bubbly. I had to resist from shoving my entire length inside and burying it to the hilt, but know how to get a man to surrender his ass the right way. So I worked a little bit more at a time, whilst listening to his moans of approval. He was still quite tight as I became more lodged inside and it felt like anal wall was moulding itself around me. This macho man was going to get a good hard fucking very soon and before I knew it he was impaled on me and grinding his ass back. He could work it like a pro. I almost came from his movements. I pulled right out and then spat on my cock to add some more lube and then went inside him fully. He moaned loudly and I put my hand over his mouth.

He was wanking himself but I didn’t want him to cum without me, so I moved his hand as I continued to penetrate him slow and deep, letting him get used to feeling of being taken by a she-male. I began to pick up pace, thrusting faster and longer inside him, his never before played with anus was responding amazingly to my never ending attack with my cock.

I gave an almighty thrust up his butt hole and held my cock in tight whilst I grabbed his body hard against mine. I carried on fucking him still gripped skin tight to him. He was breathing hard and pushing back on me.

I decided it was time for him to see his mistress at work. I told him to lie on the floor. I then knelt next to him and grabbed his ankles pulling off his trousers and making them into a pillow for his head. Then I popped my cock back inside him. I had his feet high in the air and my cock deep inside his belly. He looked at me with an expression of pure lust. He was completely overtaken by the orgasmic feeling of my cock fucking his ass and touching his prostate. My big fat cock head was massaging his G spot with deep thrusts. His head moved forwards to see what I was doing to give him such a high. I wanked his cock whilst I kept up a steady rhythm of fucking his tight ring. He began leaking loads of pre-cum from the prostate massage. I leant over and kissed him hard. He begged me to fuck him hard. I increased my pace, almost removing myself from him before ramming back into him full force. His legs were wrapped round my back as we kissed and fucked like an out of control steam train pistons.

I could feel my orgasm approaching and I wanted to explode. This was the best ass I had ever shagged, and he looked so horny on the floor helpless to escape from my power fucking. I told him I was ready and asked him where he wanted my cream. He said he didn't know so I decided for him. From nowhere I summoned the last of my stamina and really went to town fucking his cherry. We continued and he shot his load, a huge thick load of white cum all over his stomach, then another, and another thick wad. His belly was covered in hot steamy love puss. This sent me over the edge. I pulled out whilst he was still shooting and straddled his chest and shot my sweet creamy juices into his open mouth. I had never shot so much before in my life; we kissed for a long time and purred like cats.

After we had dressed the inspected winked at me and returned to his guard room.

Soon after the train slowed down then as it pulled into the station, the old lady was awake and moved through the carriage, so I followed the woman to see what she was doing. She was speaking to the inspector and pointing towards the carriage she had just left. I brushed past her and shouted to the guard "thanks for the ride, gorgeous", and blew him a kiss and showed him my ticket that I had had on me all the time. He went bright red but smiled.

Published 
Written by NatureLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments