Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shemale

"I'm a man, but I've always wanted to suck a big, hard cock. In this story, I do it!"

18
6 Comments 6
20.0k Views 20.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"I already have one story published here: sexy red. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This will be my second. I hope you like it."

Hi, my name is Harris Cazziano.

For a while now, I have been noticing in myself an intense desire to suck on a virile masculine phallus.

That’s right!

To suck a hard dick!

Yes, what drove me crazy with excitement was thinking of sucking, kissing, licking, and voluptuously slurping a delicious cock.

Despite the desire to have a homosexual experience, I had never decided to take the next step, because of two fears: on the physical level, that an anal penetration would be very painful; on the psychological, having people discover that I am gay...

What would my girlfriend, my mother and my daughter think of me?

I have a stable relationship with a beautiful woman, who resembles very much Ana Paula Arósio, but hotter! Carol is curvier than the actress, has perfect breasts (with a little help from Medicine), a delicious ass. Her eyes are green and beautiful; her feet velvety, delicate and perfect. I love sucking on them (the feet, not the eyes!). We are considered a model couple: good-looking, intelligent, successful... Everybody praises and envies us.

Human beings, however, are never satisfied. Always wanting more. Wanting different.

We want anything that is not within our reach.

The devil is always watching.

Whenever I traveled to teach in this town in a neighboring state, I would fool around with call girls. I confess that I many times thought of hiring a call guy, but I never had the guts. What would the solution be? I’ve always liked women; I wanted very badly now, however, to taste a delicious schlong...

Gears spinning slowly, somewhat rusty, in my little head...

Eureka! A transvestite!

My girlfriend is bi; she has her own girlfriend. So we’re shooting the breeze, and she gave me her okay to have an affair and said, to my surprise, that a threesome would get her very horny.

When I told her what I wanted, she was a little surprised, but we ended up planning a fuck with a top transvestite. The chosen one was a brunette, a six-foot-tall green-eyed mulatto, beautiful.

I waited anxiously, horny and willing to no end. Finally, the day of the tryst came, and I was quite anxious about the experience. When the doll arrived at our place, dazzling, it soon captivated us. We all devoured each other with our eyes. She wore a tight skirt that highlighted her exuberance of breasts and butt.

I just stared at her magnificent cock, already hard as an iron rod! Grazy was her name. She shot me a naughty smile and said, “Take off your clothes and suck on my delish lollipop, no rush, my little bitch.”

Carol just looked at me and, with her eyes, encouraged me to revel myself in that huge dick. I got naked. I pulled down Grazy’s skirt and panties right there in the living room and searched for her cock, which had already grown enormously. I was very horny. Her cock had a rather more cannon-like than a cylindrical shape. The small head was red, the shaft being thin at the top and thickening toward the base.

I began to suck that stone-hard schlong. With my right hand, I held that beautiful, huge and very hard cock while masturbating myself with the other. In my mouth: that huge schlong; in my head: how would I handle it all in my ass!

Grazy, guessing my concerns, told me to let go and things would flow naturally, and to not be concerned about the size of her dick because, at the right time, I would be surprised at my ability to take it in.

At first, I had difficulty swallowing her magnificent cock, which wouldn’t even fucking fit in my mouth (excuse the irresistible pun). Grazy was holding my head and forcing it onto her cock. She was strong, pushing it up to my throat, and I couldn’t fight it. I was gagging.

She laughed and said, “Is it too big for you, baby?” And, laughing, said that she was going to put it all in my mouth and my virgin little asshole.

“Enough!” she said abruptly and dragged me into the bathroom. We showered, rubbed against one another and kissed. I had never kissed a man in the mouth! I felt her tongue invading me... agile and naughty, delicious. She trapped me in her strong arms from behind. I, completely vulnerable, said nothing. I behaved like a submissive female, just waiting for the male to initiate things.

My girl, in the bathroom with us, watched everything moaning from pleasure and masturbating herself.

Her hands caressed my butt, separated my cheeks, and she buried a whole finger in my asshole, licking my neck and spanking my ass hard. Sometimes, she would also stroke my cock, which by now was rock-hard. I also stroked hers, which was gigantic compared to mine. I looked at my wife and saw approval in her wicked gaze. Horny to the brim, I knelt in front of that magnificent tranny, with her eight-inch-plus cock of hard flesh and muscle right by my mouth. I was ecstatic. I started a blowjob as I had always dreamed of performing. I wanted to give this man (this woman) a world of pleasure. I wanted it to be unforgettable!

I again began to suck the head of that hard, red pole.

The rod went halfway into my mouth. I looked from my lower position to Grazy squirming with pleasure, her eyes closed, rubbing against the wall tiles... and I sucking more and more every delightful inch of that cock. I loosened my mouth and wetted his whole cock as I suckled it. Grazy moaned loudly and forced my head toward his crotch. I brought her into my mouth and throat, pulling her up to me by her butt. I sucked that male for a long time until she told us to finish it in bed.

In the bedroom, Grazy told me to sit on the edge of the bed, saying that she was going to fuck my mouth first, because she was very horny and would cum by the bucketloads and she wanted me to swallow all her jizz. I obeyed meekly and she began oral penetration. She ordered me to keep my mouth loose and half-open, so that the cock could go in deep and at the same time rub nicely inside. As the rod slid down through my lips, she said she loved banging little punks like me and watching them sucking the hard, thick schlong of a male, like a slutty female. Carol, devouring the scene with her beautiful and sexy blue eyes, moaned ecstatically as she masturbated.

SeductiveIrys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SeductiveIrys

I was catapulted into rapture for a few moments, went to the heaven of sinners and back, and when I came to – so to speak – I felt his phallus sliding down my throat. Soon I began to feel his testicles slapping my chin.

She would say, “Take it all in and suck it nicely, my little whore, because I’ll give you a little milk in your little female mouth.” Whenever I closed my eyes, she would tell me to look at her, for the female had to look at the male who fucked her.

Again the rod went deep and touched my tonsils. I liked taking it all in, tapping myself on the shoulder for being able to swallow that whole male. She caressed my face, ran her hand down my cheeks, smacked her ballsack on my chin, and I could feel the throbbing of her prick inside my mouth. There was only the sound of the drooly smacking of my blowjob with me kneeling on the floor with a mouthful of flesh.

She then began to fuck me more intensely, calling me hottie and little whore while telling me to devour her stiff rod, begging me on to open my mouth wider, saying, “Open your little mouth to swallow the schlong of your man, my delicious little bitch.”

Grazy tugged hard on my hair and thrust the hard rod in to the hilt. As the meat cone slid through my lips, I felt the strength of her arms on my face and her hands tugging on my hair, completely overpowering me.

I alternated between swallowing the pole without offering the slightest resistance, and closing my mouth a bit so the cock had a little friction with my lips. That was putting pressure on her prick, which I’m sure she was loving. Almost finishing, she said she was going to pull it out a bit before she came, and for me to keep my mouth open because she wanted to see the cum spurting and me swallowing all that male milk. Still on my knees, I didn’t move at all, allowing her complete control. What a treat to be completely submissive!

Then she took her dick out of my mouth and began to jerk off hard, positioning herself next to my mouth.

I moaned and said, “I want to choke on your jizz.”

I closed my eyes and the first gush of a creamy, thick, slimy sperm came directly into my mouth. I had not even swallowed it, and the second gush spurted even bigger. Grazy moaned too. The third and fourth squirts left me with my mouth full of sperm. She ordered me not to swallow it yet. Holding my chin, adjusting her cock on my lips, she let out another gush, still with full of semen, and squeezed her cock, telling me to take it, that I was to swallow everything at once. So I did not resist and I began to swallow all that cum fest, which had a faint scent of QBoa, relishing it and saying that I would still drink a lot of jizz from her schlong.

I was all smeared up, feeling the taste of her in my mouth and her smell in my nostrils. My anus was relaxed, wide open, and I was feeling an uncontrollable urge to be penetrated. Grazy smeared his cock – which was already hardening – and my asshole with lots of KY and began to introduce her cock’s glans into the entrance of my virgin asshole.

I was passive, offering no resistance, and that gigantic, thick, hard cock began to force penetration. Although it was all greased up – and with my wife helping – her dick wouldn’t get in because it was so thick. I began to moan, ecstatic with a pleasure I never imagined I could feel. When it got halfway in, I just lost it: I was biting the pillow hard as I was scratching the sheets.

“That’s right, moan and scream, because it’s gonna be a while before I cum, sissy boy. I’m gonna fuck you to shreds, you fag fuck pillow-biter.”

My wife, experienced in the handling of a cock, continued to help bury it deeper and deeper. She laughed and cursed at me, saying that she had never rammed such a tight ass. She held my waist tight and pumped frantically. My dick was as hard as I’d never seen it and I began cumming like crazy many times in a row, non-stop, feeling like the perfect female having multiple orgasms. She kept thrusting, pulling out and shoving it back in, pounding hard... I felt that cock cracking me open, breaking me in two, and she was thrusting harder and harder, seeking to cum.

Carol looked like a bitch in heat, masturbating and having multiple orgasms while watching me being had from behind. Amazing that feeling of being at once relaxed and totally filled with a cock of that size buried in the ass, even if not completely.

Soon I felt that Grazy was going to cum... Next thing, she flooded me with an ocean of warm cum that overflowed from my asshole. She stopped moving and began to shudder with violent spasms, while I felt warm inside with the heat from her semen that gushed like lava. I too came as I had never come before, certainly stimulated by the presence of that cock buried in my ass. She slowly relaxed, dropping the weight of her body over mine. I caressed her and took advantage of those last moments of her cock inside me. I felt it getting soft and slipping out of me, leaving a trail of cum on my butt and thighs.

Grazy then got up, put her clothes on, got the money from my girlfriend and started to leave. She then looked at me and said, “You were yummy. Next time, I’m only going to charge you half, but I’ll stick it all in.” And she laughed wantonly! It was all I needed to hear. I keep in my memory every moment of that wonderful fuck.

I would love to have another experience like that, but now we’re planning on having sex with a couple, so I get pummeled in front of my girlfriend while the other woman sucks me. Hmm! If it does happen I will tell, but that’s another tale.

Published 
Written by colortheeyear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments