Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So much for my shopping trip

"I never saw it coming"

40
19 Comments 19
26.9k Views 26.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It was another beautiful Saturday in mid-April. The weather was starting to warm up, but thankfully it wasn’t too warm yet. My husband was out of town for work for the weekend just like every weekend. I awoke bored not sure what to do with my day.

I decided to venture out to the new outdoor mall in town. Just like every shopping trip I make, I stopped at the local coffee house to get a little caffeine for my day of shopping. While standing in line to place my order, the lady in front of me sparked up a conversation about what to get since she has never been here before and was new in town.

“My name is Jessica, welcome to the neighbourhood,” I stated.

“Thank you so much for the help! My name is Amy and it’s a pleasure to meet you as well,” she said.

Once our coffee was made, we decided to sit down for a little bit to drink our coffee, and continue getting to know each other.

We sat there enjoying our drinks, talking about this and that. Next thing we knew six hours had passed by! We were both in shock at how fast the time went.

“Amy, would you like to come back to my place and we can continue getting to know each other? Maybe have a glass of wine or two?”

“I would love that, sounds like so much fun!”

I got in my car, and Amy followed me. The whole time I kept thinking to myself wow, she is really attractive but I have never been attracted to another female before, but I couldn’t stop thinking about her amazing body. She had shoulder length hair, perky looking b cup breasts, and the perfect curves, with an amazing ass to boot.

I could feel my pussy dripping wet thinking about her.

We pulled up to the house, and walked into the living room. I told Amy to grab a seat and I would get us something to drink. I proceeded into the kitchen, noticing that I was getting extremely turned on and my pussy was dripping wet thinking about her. I tried brushing the thoughts out of my head, and headed back into the living room.

We sat on the couch chatting and drinking our wine, talking about everything under the sun. It was starting to get dark outside, and the two of us had gotten pretty drunk.

Our conversations started turning more and more sexual the more we drank. We were discussing our past sex life’s and I explained how amazing my husband is in bed.

Amy had this look of jealousy on her face as I was talking about my husband’s cock. I kept thinking to myself this poor girl hasn’t been with a guy in a while, and I could tell it was starting to get to her. I tried to change the subject to get her to talk more about her sexual past with guys, when out of nowhere Amy put her hand on my thigh.

“Stop talking Jessica.”

I was in pure shock. Is this really happening? I kept thinking. I could feel her hand at the apex of my pussy, which was so wet after our conversations. I stopped for a second, startled and curious. I don’t know what got over me, but I proceeded to set my wine glass down, opening my legs wider for her.

Amy took her free hand and put it to my face. She looked into my eyes and kissed me. I went into it without thinking twice. I kissed her back. Our tongues were intertwining. Her hand that was on my thigh and near my pussy was now squeezing my thigh and gently flicking my pussy over my bright pink thong. I shuddered at the feeling.

Amy stopped, looked me in the eyes and said, “I’ve never done anything like this but you’re so hot and I can’t control myself, I’m sorry.”

I told her, “Don’t stop, keep going.”

Amy lay me on the couch and pulled my dress up my body exposing my pink lacy thong, and matching bra. My nipples were so hard and aching to be played with.

She unhooked my bra, exposing my perky C cup tits. She started to rub and pinch my nipples, and it didn’t take long before she took them in her mouth. Amy was gently biting, and sucking on them. It felt so good, better than when my husband plays with them.

I started arching my back, wanting to be touched and kissed even more. Then Amy took her free hand away from my tits and ran her fingers down my tight stomach, finally stopping at my thigh. Then she moved closer to my wet pussy.

My pussy was so wet that I could feel it dripping down my legs. Amy proceeded to take one finger and slide it into my thong, just barely touching my pussy. I cried out moaning wanting so much more! I wanted her fingers inside my pussy, on my clit to make me to cum.

She quickly pulled my thong off, throwing them across the room. She immediately moved her head from my hard nipples down to my pussy where her she started to using her tongue to flick my clit.

“Oh god it feels so good,” I screamed.

I grabbed her head and pushed her head and tongue into my throbbing wet pussy.

aprilbrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilbrunette

I wanted her mouth all over my clit and her tongue as deep in my pussy as possible. I wanted her to take complete control over my orgasm that was coming really fast.

Just as she was getting a good rhythm, I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her up to me so I could kiss her and taste myself on her lips. Her sweet lips mixed with my sweet pussy juice were intoxicating. All I could think about was how I wanted so much more. I pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her breasts that were a bit smaller than mine were but in a sexy black and blue laced bra.

I didn’t waste any time and unhooked her bra. I licked her hard nipples and took them into my mouth, moving my tongue in a circle and lightly nibbling on them just as she did to mine. She was moaning so hard and loud and it was turning me on even more! I quickly slid my hand down to unbutton her jeans and she quickly slid them off.

She had the most exquisite tight stomach. I wanted to taste every part of her so bad. Taking my mouth from her breasts, I started kissing and licking down her stomach getting closer and closer to her pussy. I got on my knees ready to inhale her pussy and slide her panties off.

She jumped up and stopped me screaming, “Wait wait wait.”

I was so confused and startled. Amy looked me in my eyes and said, “I’m a transgender and I have a penis, I was too nervous to tell you earlier. I’m so sorry for not saying anything! Please don’t hate me for not telling you earlier.”

I put my hand over her mouth shutting her up, while scowling at her. I was so damn horny and turned on by her that I couldn’t stop. I moved my head down to her crouch, sliding her jeans and panties off revealing her huge thick cock.

It was so perfect in my eyes. She looked at me embarrassed and still nervous. I quickly grabbed it in my hand and slid my mouth over it slowly. Letting my lips cover it inch by inch until her cock was in my throat.

She started moaning so loud, and tilted her head back in pleasure. I knew exactly what she wanted. Therefore, I continued to stroke her cock while I kept sucking harder and faster.

It wasn’t hard to tell that Amy was enjoying my lips and tongue wrapped around her hard cock. She took my other hand and put it on her tits. It was the most amazingly odd feeling to be sucking her cock and playing with her tits at the same time.

My pussy was dripping wet just from playing with her tits and sucking her hard cock. I felt like I was about to cum without even being touched!

Then Amy took control. She grabbed my legs and flipped me over so I was sitting on her face as she licked up every drop of my pussy that was leaking. I leaned over and continued sucking her cock as fast as I could. The more she was licking my clit and using her tongue to penetrate my pussy the faster and deeper I was sucking her cock.

Finally, she slid me off and put me on all fours. Next thing I knew she slammed her hard cock in me. Her cock was deep in my pussy and it felt amazing. She wasted no time pounding harder than anyone has ever fucked me before. It didn’t take long before I cried out moaning screaming.

“Amy I’m going to cum.”

She had given me the most intense orgasm of my life, but didn’t stop or slow down. Amy kept hitting my g-spot.

I yelled out, “Keep pounding my wet pussy.”

She held my hips and continued pumping as I clenched around her cock. Then she pulled out saying, “Hope you’re ready for more!”

She bent down and started to lick my ass, it felt so amazing. Then I felt the head of her cock at my ass. I relaxed and she inched closer moving her cock slowly in me. Inch by inch she filled my ass with her cock.

Amy was moving her cock slowly back and forth. She threw her head back and started moaning loud. I reached under my pussy and grabbed her balls and she shrieked. She was close to cumming, and I could feel her balls start to tighten up.

I pushed my ass back into her cock while she pumped harder and faster. I rolled her balls around in my hand and she screamed, “Jessica, Jessica I’m going to cum.” She exploded ropes of warm cum deep in my ass.

My ass was now filled with all her warm cum and I loved it. She pulled out slowly. I turned around, leaned down and licked up every drop of cum that was on her cock.

We were both so worn out and just lay there on the coach panting and looking at each other.

“Wow,” I said.

“Wow,” she said too.

We knew that was the best coffee date we had ever had, and would have to do it again.

Published 
Written by tbar0212
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments