Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step Daddy

"Brian makes a new friend and gets his first lesson in being a dad"

48
13 Comments 13
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"I have every intention of developing their relationship. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If not in one submission, then two. I hope you enjoy."

I toss my phone on the bed and hurry to the door.

“Who is it?”

“Room service, sir.”

Disappointment, then relief. At least everything will be ready when she arrives.

“Just a sec.”

I unlock the door and welcome a penguin and his cart into my room. He can't be more than seventeen years old. He looks uncomfortable in his hotel-issued tuxedo. He stands silent beside me as I inspect the bounty. A heaping bowl of fresh fruit with whipped cream, cheese, crackers, various cookies and sweets. I lift a shiny dome, revealing a plate of chicken fingers and french fries. Its aroma takes me back. The smorgasbord surrounds an icy carafe of champagne and a pair of fluted glasses.

“It looks great. Thank you.”

“Enjoy your evening, sir.”

Without taking my eyes off the cart, I hand the kid a folded Jackson as he walks toward the door. I grab a fry before replacing the lid. They’ve already wilted. I regret ordering the guilty pleasure and debate having Penguin take them back. But maybe she'll—

“Sir, I believe your daughter is here.”

“Excellent! She can come—Wait. What did you say?”

The possibility of being some young lady's father is nonexistent. I have not spent my fifty-plus years celibate, but my accolades in the bedroom have been limited. Suffice to say, I would know if I had a daughter. Suffice to say, my head is now spinning. Figuratively, and literally. When I look across the room, she's passed Penguin and stands at the foot of the bed.

She’s stunning. I'm guessing about half my age, closer to twenty-five than thirty.  She is sheathed in a floral mini dress. It grabs the slight curves of her lithe figure. It barely covers her thighs, exposing her long, toned legs. Her hair spills over her shoulder and frays against her tight waist. The flowing tresses match the deep brown of her eyes. Her full lips complete a face of natural beauty. Her striking features require little makeup. I can see her lips slightly curl into a smirk. I'm speechless. And confused.

“Hi?”

“Hello.”

“I don't mean to be rude, but you are?”

“Neece.”

“Nice. I’m—“

“No, Nice. Like the city in France. It's short for Denise. Only I spell it with a Y.”

“Y?”

“I think it looks cool. Something different.”

“No. I mean…I was just…Nevermind. Let's start over.”

She looks at me through gorgeous eyes. The smirk is now a sexy pout. I have to look away for a moment. I need to concentrate.

“Hi, Nyce. My name is Brian, and I'm pleased to meet you. Are you sure you have the right room?”

“Yep. 3414, right? The agency sent me.”

“The agency?”

The agency. Of course. Why didn't I put the two together? Well, actually, a few reasons. The main one being the beautiful little vixen standing before me is a far cry from whom they told me they were sending over. And I couldn't be happier. Have I mentioned Nyce’s lips? I can't stop myself from taking a couple of steps toward her. I need to be close to her.

“Of course, the agency. I apologize.”

“Not a problem, Brian.”

Even her voice is captivating. Sultry with wisps of innocence. It's wet with seduction. I'm imagining her tongue, dancing behind her smile, then licking her lips. I'm hanging on her enunciation and cadence. I'm listening to her words, but I don't know what she's saying.

“Brian?”

“Yeah? Oh, yes. Sure…”

“You ok?”

“Of course. I was just—“

“Watcha got back there?”

She looks me in the eye and then over my shoulder. She enters my space. She smells faintly floral. She’s not wearing perfume, but her scent intoxicates me. She drags her fingers up my arm and over my shoulder as she passes and leans over the cart.

“Oh, that? I just got some things sent up, in case you were hungry or thirsty.”

“Hmmm. Strawberries and whipped cream? Champagne? Are you gonna propose tonight?”

“Nah. I didn't know what—“

“Relax, Bri. I'm just kidding. You're sweet. What do we have here?”

Nyce lifts the silver dome, revealing the chicken fingers and fries.

“Oh! Chicken fingers? And fries! Yum!”

She giggles and I melt. She takes a bite out of the chicken, grabs a fry and lets it bend limply between her thumb and pointer finger. She puckers her lips into an exaggerated frown.

“Tsk, tsk. This is unacceptable, Bri.”

She's right. I'm falling hard for her and I barely made it through our introduction. Unacceptable. I need to get my shit together. I walk away to the minibar. I need something to settle my nerves. I grab a few tiny bottles of Jameson.

“There’s plenty of stuff in the fridge, Nyce. Can I get you something else?”

“I’ll start with a glass of champagne, please.”

“Sure.”

I pour our drinks and make a toast to beauty (hers) and friendships (hopefully ours). I move the cart within reach and we settle on the end of the bed. We volley small talk until our glasses are empty. I grab her flute and put them down on the cart. With one hand on the small of her back, I lean in to kiss her.

“Whoa. What are you doing?”

She stops me with two hands on my chest. They are an extension of her body. Delicate and beautiful. Her glossy nails match the flowers of her dress.

“I want to kiss you.”

“Nuh-uh. Didn’t they explain the rules?”

“I’m not allowed to kiss you on the lips? I thought that was only in the movies.”

My heart drops. Nyce giggles.

“You’re too cute, Bri. You're my Daddy today. I have to do whatever you say. No questions asked. Use me and abuse me. I'm your little whore. Brian's dirty slut. Daddy's submissive cum dump.”

“So, I can kiss you on the lips?”

This time, she impedes my entrance with one finger.

“I can see this is going to require some explaining. Bri, I am here to be degraded and abused. I am here to satisfy you and your obsessions, no matter how taboo they are. This is not a romantic tryst. I'm your pet. Use me. Don't worry, we can go slow. We’ll take this one step at a time. Ok, Daddy? Don't you have any kinky desires or fetishes?”

I can't think of anything to say, let alone the right thing to say. The simple answer would be ‘No, none that I can think of’. I could make something up, but what if Nyce sees right through me? Would she get up and leave? Again, unacceptable.

“Of course I do. We could—“

She presses her finger against my lips. I want to suck it.

“Shhh. No more talking.”

She stands and sways her hips while she turns around and offers me her ass. She hikes her dress up over her hips. She's not wearing any panties. Her ass is divine. Her smooth, pale skin gives the impression of purity. I grab her hips and pull her into me. I squeeze a handful of flesh and give it a tap. She whips around and slaps my face. Hard.

“I’m not going to break. Now take me over your knee and spank me, Daddy. Hurt me. I deserve it.”

That's how it begins. I'm not sure if it’s her slap that wakes me, but something has been awakened. I grab both her wrists and throw her over my thighs. I use my left hand to hold her head down, and I use the right to squeeze her tight ass. I massage the youthful flesh. I pinch it, making her wince. I do it again, harder and with a twist this time. She squeals. It excites me. I slap her ass. Her pale skin darkens to a painful shade of pink. She squirms as I spank her. Her moaning makes me hard. I continue until both cheeks are reddened. I release my left hand from her neck and she catches her breath. I wonder if she can feel my erection beneath her.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

I avoid the abused orbs of flesh and drag my hand between her thighs and up through the crack of her ass. I feel her breath quicken when my finger glides over her tight hole. I circle it and rub it. I can hear her moan as I tease her. I want her ass so bad. I suck on my thumb before I plunge it inside her. Again, she squeals. I throb. I throttle her neck and fuck her ass with my thumb. She raises her cheeks off my lap, wanting more.

“You like that, you filthy whore?”

I substitute my slick thumb with two dry fingers. I slide them in, deep inside her. I work slower, but I thrust harder and deeper. Her groans betray her pleasure. She wraps her hands around my calf while I assault her with my fingers. I don't know if this is what she wants. I know what I want. More of her ass. I want to reach down and bite it, lick it. I want to fuck her with my tongue. With my cock. Not yet though. I suck on three of my fingers before I fuck her ass some more.

“Time for a change of scenery. Get up.”

I grab her arm and help her to her feet. Daddy’s can be polite, right? Her face is flush and tears fill her eyes. Her smile is bright and seductive.

“You're a fast learner, aren't you Bri?”

“I'm glad you approve. Get in front of me.”

Once there, she begins to drop to her knees.

“No. Stand. Come in close.”

Like a good little whore, she shuffles forward to me without question. I grab her waist and pull her tight against my chest. I kiss her. Gently, at first. I press my lips against hers and open my mouth. I slip my tongue past her lips and find hers. It's a long and passionate kiss. I want her on so many levels. I squeeze her tight. I don't want this kiss to end. But I'm her Daddy. I suck on her bottom lip and bite it before I push her away.

“On your knees. I don't need to tell you what's going to happen next. Don't disappoint me.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

Her smirk returns. She doesn't take her eyes off mine while she lowers herself in front of me. She rubs her hand against my jeans, over my throbbing erection. She purrs as she unbuttons the fly and rips the denim down to my knees. She bites my cock through my boxers and her satisfaction grows to a growl. After she tears down my briefs, she shoves me back onto the bed.

Nyce wraps her fingers around my solid shaft and strokes me. Her hungry tongue circles my swollen head. I feel my pre-cum escape. She licks my tip clean and seals her lips around my cock. With one hand gripping the base of my member and the other caressing my swollen balls, Nyce gives me the best blowjob I’ll ever have.

I wish I could say it lasts twenty minutes. The truth is, I probably don't last five. While I grip the bedsheets in ecstasy, all I can think about is whisking her hair off her face. Throwing it back over her shoulder. I want to see what she’s doing. I want to watch her. Instead, I do what I think any good Daddy would do. I lean forward and force-feed her my seven inches. I grab the back of her head and pull her into me so I’m filling her throat. She gags, but doesn't resist. Her head bobs in and out of my crotch until I explode in her mouth. My cum fills her orifice. Some escapes to her lips, along with her saliva. The thick mixture glistens as it trickles down her chin. The rest she swallows. She opens her mouth wide and thrusts her clean tongue at me for approval. When I release her, her head snaps back. Trails of spit and semen hang from my cock to her lips. She’s still gripping my firm wand. Her eyes are red and tears stream down her flushed cheeks. I want to lift her up, wipe her tears, and kiss her.

“Was that good, Daddy?”

It was the best thing I've ever experienced, Nyce.

“Not bad, my little cum slut. Stand up. Take off your dress and clean your face.”

Nyce takes off the dress and my breath with it. Once I catch it, I resume my role.

“Throw the dress on the other bed and spin around, slowly. I want to look at you.”

My eyes draw a line from her heel up her long leg when she stretches to the other bed. I pause on her ass, amazed by her beauty. She turns around and stands before me. I'm immediately drawn to her stomach. I can see hints of her abs and her ribs. She's thin but curvaceous. Her hips taper slightly, directing my attention to her navel. The tiny crevice stretches vertically and is filled with a shimmering rose stone. Between her enticing thighs, she hangs free. Clean-shaven and flaccid, but not small. I want to reach out. To hold her.

I carry my eyes upward, to her breasts. Her tiny titties poke out at me. Her hard nipples are pierced and glow a soft pink. I want to kiss every inch of this woman. I rest my eyes on hers. Her smirk has returned, cynical and bright. There's something else. She looks prettier. And then I realize, this temptress has dimples. Her wonders never cease.

“Get over here.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

I grab a handful of her hair and pull her mouth onto mine. I kiss her with as much passion as before, but this time I don't stop. I pull her hair tighter. I suck her tongue violently. I scratch her lower back and squeeze her ass. We continue to kiss and suck each other. I can taste my cum on her tongue. I suck on her lips and she on mine. I take my hand off her ass and rub it around her thigh. Then I grab her. She's firm now. And so am I.

“On the bed, cumdump. It's time for me to use that dirty ass.”

“Yes, Daddy. Can I just—“

“Now. On your stomach.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

I grab her ankles and pull her down toward the foot of the bed. I spread her legs wide. I kneel in between her calves and run my hands over the backs of her thighs until I reach her cute ass. It still has a rosy color to it from her spanking, but I can't resist. First I kiss it, then lick it before I sink my teeth into her. She squeaks into the pillow and I release my grip. I reach down between her thighs and stroke her cock with two fingers and my thumb. She sighs, and I wrap my hand around Nyce’s stiff shaft and pull.

“You like that, slut?”

I tease her some more. I jerk her dick. A little harder, a little quicker.

“Huh, filthy whore? You think that feels good?”

“Yes, Da—“

“Good. Now turn around and make me hard.”

Nyce scurries around on her hands and knees and takes my dick in her mouth. I've got a handful of her hair, so now I can see what she's doing. She moves slowly, deliberately. She strokes me while she sucks on my head. It doesn't take long before I'm directing her face off my erection and back to the soft pillow. She lifts her sweet ass into the air, teasing me to enter it. I'm rock hard and slick from her saliva, but my reluctance gets the better of me. I spread her cheeks and drop a line of spit between them. Like before, I fuck her with my fingers. Then I grab her hips and slowly slide my cock into Nyce’s slippery ass.

I run my hands up her back and around to her titties while I fuck her. I pinch her nipples and pull on her piercings, making her gasp. Her asshole grabs me when I rock into her. I hear her squeal for me, for Daddy, in between my groaning. Her skin is damp from sweat. Her long hair clings to the small of her back. I grab a handful and pull her head back. She arches and I lean into her tight, little ass. I orgasm and release everything inside her. I pump my hot load till I'm empty. I release her hair and she collapses on the bed, tethered to me by a thin chain of semen. I fall next to her and we both sigh. I'm too tired to stay in character. Give me a minute.

“How was that, Nyce?”

“Hmmm… not bad, considering it was just your first step, Daddy.”

Published 
Written by cjames23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments