Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shocking College Dorm Surprise

"My eyes lingered down to my hot room mate's ass and a stir of arousal grew making a bulge in my pant"

21
6 Comments 6
29.0k Views 29.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I had only been at college for a few weeks and had a dorm room to myself, which was nice as I was able to decorate it. But I could only do half of the room, as I was waiting for my new room mate to arrive.

Okay, let me introduce myself, my name is Lola Harold, nineteen years old, and a virgin. I had been living with my mum until I went to college. I was waiting for the right time, moment, and right person to have the first time of sex with. I guess I was little old fashioned. But my mum always told me, 'Don't rush into having sex. Do it when you're totally sure'. I hadn't even started my periods, but had small breasts but not like normal teenage girls my age that were very developed on top. I guess I was a slow developer. Until one day, I discovered the shocking truth about my true identity.

I woke up one morning blinking my eyes as I opened them. I yawned. I was lying on my front and felt something hard, which was rather uncomfortable. I turned over onto my back and my eyes grew wide with complete utter horror as I stared down at a large lump sticking out through the bed sheets. I pulled them up and cried out with horror when I realised I had a large cock! I quickly got out of bed wearing my pink nightie and the cock looked like a rocket sticking out of it. Damn! Damn! I thought panicking. I picked up my phone and dialed my mum's number.

"Mum, its me! I have cock sticking out of me!" I cried.

"It's okay, honey, I have been anticipating when you would get it," my mum told me calmly.

"What?" I said. I couldn't believe she was acting so calmly and telling me. "Come again."

"Lola, when you were in my womb, the doctor wasn't sure of what sex you would be, so when you were born you had a very tiny penis that looked like a vagina so we assumed you were a girl. And the doctor said as I got older it wouldn't be noticeable until I reached my teens. So when you reached your early teens, I was relieved that you hadn't developed properly. I'd noticed that you had grown tiny balls and then they grew slightly bigger but weren't noticeable."

"Why didn't you tell me any of this before?" I demanded her down the phone.

"I'm sorry, honey. It's not so bad," she replied, her tone was still calm that infuriated me.

"Easy for you to say, you don't have a massive cock sticking out of your body!"

"Lola, don't take that tone with me," Mum said angrily. "I know you're upset, but there's nothing you can do about it now."

"So what happens now? I just have to go on with life being half woman, half man?"

"Yes."

"My new roommate is suppose to be here today and I can't have her seeing my erection," I told her quickly. "She would think I was total freak!"

"Get rid of it then," Mum told me.

"How?"

"You know how. Masturbate. Sorry, honey, gotta go, speak soon. Have fun."

The line went dead.

Great, just great, I thought sarcastically. I glanced down and saw that I still had a hard on. I walked back to my bed and noticed a wet patch on the mattress. I remembered boys get wet patches when they have a sexual dream called 'wet dreams'. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled up my nightie and stared at my huge cock and saw huge balls attached to it underneath. I closed my eyes and tried to picture a sexy female celebrity that would motivate me to masturbate for the first time. A sexy picture of the dark haired Italian Hollywood stunner, Monica Bellucci, came to mind wearing a very low cut black dress with her big breasts spilling out.

My dick twitched to life on its own as it got turned on. My right hand moved up and down the shaft of it slowly and then the picture of her huge breasts zoomed in making my hand move faster. My breathing grew heavy as I moaned with pleasure as my hand moved faster and faster with rapid speed, making a smacking sound. I felt my body building up to orgasm. Within seconds, I cried with pleasure as my body trembled for a few seconds as I came hard. My ejaculation spurted out all over my hand.

I cried with disgust and shame and went to the bathroom to shower.

An hour later, I was freshened and clothed, wearing dark sweatpants and dark sweater, and straightened out my bed and opened the window, when, the door opened. It grabbed my attention, and a tall and curvy girl with exquisite beauty walked in rolling in her suitcase.

The girl was my age with long black hair and olive skin. She looked Italian or Spanish. She turned my way and smiled while closing the door. She was wearing a low cut, sleeveless, figure hugging dress that shaped around every curve of her body.

"Hi, I'm Alesha Di Marco," she said shaking my hand.

"Lola Hepold," I replied, mixing up my words.

"Hepold?" Alesha asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I meant Harold." I felt like such an fool in front of her.

She giggled and smiled.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

"That's funny." She turned, bent down to lift up her suitcase and placed it on her bed.

My eyes fixated on her perfectly rounded ass lustfully and I felt my dick coming to life as it formed a bulge in my pants. Not now, god damn it! I thought angrily. My hands quickly covered up my growing dick in my pants as she turned to me.

"So, tell me, Lola, what is there to do around here for fun?" Alesha asked me. She stood with her right hand on her hips.

"Fun?"

"Are you okay?" she asked with concern.

"I'm fine," I said, through gritted teeth. My eyes lingered down to her breasts spilling out over the top of her dress, making my dick grow more.

"You look ever so red. You look as though your burning up. Are you feeling well?" Alesha asked with concern.

I rushed to the bathroom and locked it. I glanced down and saw my dick straining against my pants. I pulled them down and began masturbating hard and fast as I was so horny. I moaned loudly.

There was a knock at the door.

"Lola, are you okay?" Alesha said with concern, behind the door.

I moaned louder as I continued to masturbate. I cried out loudly as I came with ejaculation spurting out from my dick all over the walls.

"What are you doing in there? Can I use the bathroom?"

I cleaned myself up and pulled my pants back up, adjusting my balls before unlocking the door and stepped out. "All yours," I told her.

Alesha looked at me. "Are you okay now? You looked as though you had a fever and sounded like you were in pain," she said.

"Fine now," I told her.

She stepped up to me with her boobs in my face making my dick twitchy again. She placed her hand on my forehead. "You're burning up again. Should I take you to the college nurse?"

My cock grew and grew as she continued to thrust her boobs in my face. I grimaced in pain as it was straining against my pants. I wanted to place my hard horny cock deep inside her. Right that very second. My horniness took over, so I grabbed hold of her waist and pressed her body against mine and kissed her.

Alesha stared back in shock at me. "Lola! I'm shocked. You're a very pretty girl but ..." her voice trailed when her big brown eyes lowered down and widened in shock at seeing the big erection in my pants. 
 Her eyes were closed as I kissed her tenderly down her neck, down to the valley between her huge, luscious breasts that heaved up and down. She cried out softly as my right hand went up underneath her dress and rubbed up and down on her warm and moist pussy.

Hearing her moan out with pleasure made me pull down my pants quickly and then pulled up her dress around her waist. My cock twitched towards her pussy.

"Suck me, please," I begged, lustfully.

Alesha looked up at me and then her eyes fell upon my big dick. She sat up and took my hard, pulsating cock deep inside her mouth. I gasped with pleasure. She moved her head up and down.

I pushed her back down on the floor five minutes later and pressed my body up against hers and began to grind with horniness. "Say you want me," I said.

"I want you," she replied.

"Say you want my big, hard cock deep inside you," I couldn't believe what I just said, but I was just so horny. I got in between her legs.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Alesha resisted my advances. She tried to get away from me but I pinned her down. She gasped with pleasure as I rubbed her wet pussy through her panties.

I pulled her panties down her legs and positioned myself back inside her legs and then thrusted myself deep inside her. We both gasped. I moved on top of her fast and hard. I heard her moan with pleasure and wrap her legs around my waist. "I'm coming!" I told her. I pounded into her with my hard cock with rapid speed and then I cried out as I came deep inside her wet pussy.

Alesha cried out seconds afterwards.

I breathed heavily on top of her and looked at her. "Are you okay?" I asked. 

Alesha looked at me. "Wow! I never knew a girl/guy would make me feel so alive like that," she told me.

"Thanks, it was my first time," I told her.

Her eyes widened in shock and then grinned. "Come here, big girl, I want you again," she purred, seductively.

My limp cock immediately came back to life and hardened deep inside her and I began making love to her once again sending us back to heaven.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments