Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sunday Coin Toss

"Clint loses the coin toss and must help entertain Jane's shemale client."

13
3 Comments 3
31.9k Views 31.9k
8.0k words 8.0k words
Famous Story
The Sunday Coin Toss

The Toss

As I watched, the coin seemed to flip in slow motion as it looped lazily through the air. It was Jane's turn to call it, and this time the said “tails” just as the quarter reached the apex of its flight. As the coin began the drop into my hand, before it even landed, I sensed I had lost the toss. A sense of excitement sent a rush of adrenaline into my stomach. Tails it was.

Jane smiled with a sense of satisfaction, as if she had been waiting for this moment.

“Hmmmm. You lose.”, she said smugly.

“So what's your choice?”, I replied. I knew there was no losing in this game, feeling a rush of warmth in my lower gut.

“Well, actually I was planning on doing a little shopping first, then I'll let you know tomorrow. Just remember, tomorrow's my day and I get to pick.” she said confidently. Jane knew I couldn't object.

She patted me on the cheek a bit condescendingly, knowing she was in charge this time. “Let's get dressed.” she said. I smiled nervously, but the heat in my belly was getting lower. My body betrayed my arousal and my face flushed with warmth.

Being a hairstylist, Jane has Mondays off when the salon is closed; I work from home so we get to spend most of the day together before the kids get home. Sunday night we sometimes go out for the night, when both of us aren't too tired. Sometimes the outing is just for coffee and conversation. Sometimes, especially when the coin toss was involved, it was the prelude to a Monday fantasy. The rules go like this:

1. On Saturday, we both decide if we're game for the coin toss on Sunday.

2. The coin toss happens on Sunday evening.

3. One person flips, the other picks heads or tails.

4. The winner of the toss gets to pick what will happen (if anything) from then on for Sunday and Monday.

5. Except for our usual safe signals of green, yellow, and red, the loser is committed to go along with the winner's plan.

6. Coin toss rules are over by Monday at 3:00 pm and things go back to normal.

It's our little game of chance.

“Let's go have coffee downtown and people watch”, she said. I felt a little disappointment that she didn't call out anything freaky, but I knew it would still be fun to hang out together. There were always interesting people to see downtown and sitting together in public with my beautiful wife always made me feel romantic. We never have a dull time.

Agreeing with just a nod and a smile, I headed to the shower and got dressed.

Coffee and Detour

As we sat at one of the sidewalk tables at the coffee shop, I couldn't keep my eyes off Jane. It was pretty chilly and underneath her faux-fur jacket she wore a slinky black dress and tall stiletto-heeled boots. The anticipation of her coin-toss demands along with her sexy appearance was leaving no room in my pants to sit comfortably. I wiggled in my chair periodically and I could tell she was loving it. The smile of the Chesire cat never disappeared from her face as she asked, “What's wrong? You look a little nervous.” I didn't want to admit it, but she sensed my undeniable anticipation.

“I'm just enjoying my time with you. Waiting to hear your....agenda.....for tomorrow”. I was trying to be conservative. It was a fool's ploy and she could see right through it.

The smile dropped from her face. “I'll let you know when I'm ready, you know the rules.”

“Ok ok”, I said, backing off. I looked into my coffee, which was getting cold, and finished it off.

She smiled again, “My coffee is cold, let's go somewhere warm. How about Kisses?”

I knew it wasn't really a question, I had to go along. In this case, I wanted to go along. Kisses is a gay bar where on Sunday night, they have a drag revue. The female impersonators there are the only ones with a decent show and a I'm a fan of one or two. An added bonus is that some of the clientele are transgendered. A few of them are pretty damn hot.

I've had fantasies about girls with penises since I was a teenager when a couple of the older boys in my neighborhood were known to 'dress-up' from time to time. In their 'daytime' lives they were outwardly gay, feminine guys which was a turn off for me, the young horny straight male; but the thought of an girl with a cock always got my blood pumping. I had always kept my thoughts secret, only revealing them to Jane after we'd been married for years.

Just as we were finishing our cups, our waiter approached with the check. This coffee shop was known for its slow service, but our waiter, an handsome yet effeminate 20-something Brazilian, Carlos, was right on top of things: “Can I get you anything else?”, Carlos said, giving me the up-to-down look. I'd already sensed he was gay, but that leering look pegged my “gaydar” and I could no longer maintain eye contact. I turned my gaze to Jane to escape his stare and he followed suit, eyeing Jane. Carlos was a couple of shades lighter than mocha with shoulder length, jet black hair, which he tossed back as he pulled out his pad and pencil with an audible sigh.

“No, I think we're ready for the check.”, responded Jane with a big smile. Standing at about five seven with a toned frame and no visible body hair, I could tell my wife thought Carlos was cute. It's strange to me how women are attracted to gay men, but physically it made sense in this case. Jane has always been attracted to the guys with Carlos' looks, but any bit of jealousy on my part was relieved by the fact that he obviously wasn't into women.

“Well great, I'm just finishing up my shift and if you want to take care of this now, you can. If not, that's cool too. Gina is taking over my section and she can also help you with anything you need. Thank you soooo much.” With that rehearsed, yet sincere closing, he tore our ticket from his pad, laid it on the table in front of Jane, and whirled around toward the kitchen. As he receded into the crowd, I watched Jane watching Carlos' butt until he disappeared into the kitchen.

“He's got good hair. Maybe I can get him as a client.”, Jane giggled.

“Sweetie, unless you saw some hair coming out of his pants pockets, I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant to say.”, I said, feigning jealousy.

“Oh honey”, she teased, pinching my cheek. “He had a cute butt too. I was getting to that.” We both laughed as she handed the check over to me.

“Wait a minute, I thought YOU were in charge of things”, I objected, looking at the bill.

“I am in charge. Now pay the bill.”, she responded quickly, raising her eyebrows. I felt that instant rush of blood in my stomach again as I reached for my cash.

“Ok, should I leave something extra for Caaaarlloooos?”, I said, smirking into my wallet. My face and ears warming up from the elevated blood pressure.

“Yeah, how about five for the tip?”, her tone easing a bit. It was a five dollar tab, but it was fun watching her play the game.

“Alright, I think I have five dollars more”.

I paid up, but as we were leaving, Jane stopped. “Oh, I forgot to leave my card”, she said, reaching into her purse for her stylist's business cards. I rolled my eyes in a direction she couldn't see, which didn't matter. She had already headed back to the table to leave the card on top of Carlos' ten dollars. When she returned, she gave me a long, slightly wet kiss and we left for the club. I could tell this was going to be fun.

Kisses

We entered Kisses just as the show was starting. The emcee, Cha Cha, a large and sometimes cranky queen with drastically stylized makeup was introducing the first performer, Star. The DJ kicked off Enigma's Return to Innocence and the spotlight focused on Star's impossibly thin waist, framed by a round heart shaped ass and a recent boob job.

“Oh God, not this song”, I winced, looking at Jane, but Jane's eyes were focused across the aisle at the bar. I turned around and saw what she was looking at: it was Carlos, leaning against the bar and flipping his hair at a skinny blond guy who was entranced by whatever Carlos had to say.

“Well looky here”, Jane quipped. Carlos caught her gaze, ended the conversation hugging his friend and made his way over to us.

“Hey, thanks for the tip....uh”, reaching for what I assumed was Jane's business card in his pocket.

“Jane. And this is my husband, Clint.” They hugged and he awkwardly shook my hand, giving me that up-and-down again.

“So, I could use a new stylist. Mine moved away and she was a bitch anyway. I need to do something with this...mane”, he joked, shaking his head, his hair flipping about.

“Oh, I think I can do something with it”, she said as she confidently reached forward with both hands and stroked his hair back, tussling it a little.

“Sweeeet.” His affected tone made me laugh a little to myself, though I could tell he was putting on the 'sweet'ness extra thick.

“What are you laughing at cutie” he said looking at me and placing his hands on his hips, and I broke into a full laugh as Cha Cha interrupted us by introducing the next performer.

We all turned to see Tiara burst onto the stage to the pulsing beat of Britney Spears, Womanizer. That was all it took for me to lose focus on Carlos and Jane as they talked of highlights, layers, waxes, and appointment slots. Tiara's costume was tantalizingly revealing of just about everything: just a few strips of rubberish lycra sewn together. I swear I could see the top of her cock where it met her crotch over the top of her minimalist G-string. Near the end of her performance, I gave her a five for which she returned a kiss. Blushing, I turned around to see Jane and Carlos grinning at me.

“Five dollars? You like her as much as me?” Carlos teased, throwing his body into a full on diva pose.

“The five was from Jane,” jokingly returning Carlos' earlier up-and-down look, “big boy”, and gave an animated fake wink.

Carlos laughed loudly, and turned his focus back to Jane, “Tomorrow at 11, then?”

I felt my stomach drop. Monday was our day, not a day for working on some stranger's hair.

“Yes, 11 for the cut, but we need to pick up some stuff from the beauty supply store first . Why don't I pick you up at 10?”, Jane said. I couldn't believe it, not only was she going to work but she was giving a client a ride. “The shop is gonna be closed, so we can do it at the house.”

I was pretty annoyed at this point and just turned back to the performance, resigning to at least enjoying that. After sensing Carlos would finally leave, I turned around to see them air kiss and hug. Another awkward handshake an Carlos was back to his boy toy at the bar, who was now looking in our direction and giggling again.

“What's wrong hon?” I could tell Jane was half overjoyed, half sympathetic to my disappointment.

“Ah the performers just aren't that good tonight, lets hit the road get our freak on at the house.”

“Sweeeeet”, she mimicked Carlos' overdone mannerism and we both laughed and kissed. With that, we left.

Winner Takes All

Sunday night after the club could have been a quiet trip home. Jane detected my disappointment, but she was still giddy.

“So, for tonight...”, she said looking over at me in the driver's seat, “satisfaction is mine.”

“And tomorrow--” I started.

She interrupted. “Satisfaction tomorrow is for me too. But also for you”. From then on, it was a quiet ride home.

We arrived at the house and entered.

“Bring that chair in here” she said, pointing at the dining room chair. Obediently, I grabbed the chair, brought it to the bedroom and locked the bedroom door behind me. “Put it there, next to the TV”, pointing to a spot on the floor. She then disappeared into the closet. She emerged with a DVD case, and a handful of scarves.

I stood there next to the chair, silent. “Start this DVD, take off your clothes, and sit down in the chair. I'm gonna get a glass of wine”, she said before leaving the room for quite some time.

I looked at the DVD case. “No label, it must be a bootleg copy.” I thought to myself. After putting it in the player and turning on the TV, all the previews appeared to be of movies of guys masturbating.

“OH KAY”, I thought. “This is totally not like her, but it could be interesting”.

I took off my clothes and sat down on the chair. The arousal was starting to grow again and my cock was standing fully erect as I sat there. The sound of the DVD was lame techno music and the guy on screen was a an oiled up muscle guy, slowing caressing himself on the couch and stripping. When he pulled out his average sized cock and started lubing it up, I looked away. I didn't want Jane to walk in the room and see me with a hard on looking at some guy jacking off. What the heck, it was her movie and I was already turned on, but it still felt strange.

“Oh, you follow directions very well.” she said, surprising me as she reentered the room. Though I was safely looking away from the TV, my dick was still standing at attention. She turned her gaze to the TV for several seconds, walking over and standing in front of it.

“You like his hair?” I said sarcastically, thinking the joke would relieve some tension.

Not even cracking a smile, she replied “No, I like his cock and he's cute. He's also got nice abs”. With that, she leaned over and kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth. I had started to sweat. The chair bottom was getting slick. It was an effort to stay upright.

Eyeing my cock, she reached over to the bed and took two of the scarves, tying my feet to the legs of the chair. “Put your hands alongside the chair”, she said quietly. Reaching down, she took the loose ends of the scarves that secured my legs and fastened them securely to my wrists.

In this position, I knew I could get off the chair but I also knew I would fall on my face. I just tried to relax and not look at the guy on the TV who was in the process of slowly gyrating his hips and stroking his cock. I focused my attention on Jane, and the lovely look of satisfaction on her face. This sight caused little zaps of electricity to go from my ass up through the head of my cock.

“You like being powerless, huh?”

I nodded.

“Good.”

She took another scarf and tied the end of it around the base of my cock, encircling my balls. Holding the loose end, she sat down on the bed, glass of wine in one hand, scarf in the other, and leaned back on the pillows. As she sat down, the scarf tugged, sending more electric shocks. My cock throbbed in response, tugging back on the scarf.

“Oooooh, is it a tug of war?” she teased, tugging back on the scarf a little harder, making my balls ache and causing me to grunt. To this, she only giggled and turned her attention to the TV.

The guy was now full on stroking his cock, alternating between fast and slow strokes and moaning. Jane had sat down her wine glass, pulled up her top and was rubbing her nipples in slow circling motions with her free hand, the other hand was still firmly holding my cock-leash.

I felt my balls starting to grip my body watching her. Jane lifted her dress to reveal she was wearing no panties. She looked down at her pussy, then back at the masturbating pornstar. She rubbed her now very wet pussy with the hand that was holding my cock-leash, causing it to tug in time with her strokes. I leaned my head back and moaned as pre-cum started beading on the tip of my cock.

Janes pussy was slick with her juices by the time the pornstar shot spurts of come across his movie-set couch. She uttered a little “Oh”, and I watched as her pink pussy hole began to quiver with the orgasm. Her entire body trembled on the bed, tightening the cock-leashes' grip around my balls and shaft. I felt I was about to explode if she tugged any more.

Sensing my load approaching, she drop her end of the scarf and grabbed the remote.

“Next scene”, she smiled. I heard a bleep sound from the DVD as she pressed Next on the control. “Oh look”, she said pointing at the TV. My vision was blurry and I was dizzy from what had just happened, but I obediently looked over at the TV.

This scene featured a black muscle guy with a massive dick and balls, wearing only a toolbelt, a pair of work boots, and a generous amount of greasy lube on his equipment.

“I want to play with those balls. I think they're big enough to juggle. Probably even with his dick in my mouth.”. She laughed and went over to our 'toy box', retrieving our largest vibrating dildo. “I wonder what they would feel like in my hand when he comes.” she said, a look of genuine curiosity crossing her face.

She laid back on the bed, returned my cock-leash to her dildo-bearing hand and started rubbing herself with the dildo. She was slowly pushing it in and out of her pussy in time with the black dude jerking off. Every once in a while, she would look over at me and smile at my cock, the head now covered with pre-cum. I could hear the pornstar's moans coming to a climax and Jane had kept time with him, thrusting that huge dildo in and out of herself.

“Watch what he does”, she said breathlessly. Thinking she must have watched this already, I turned to see the actor shooting huge gobs of sperm all over himself, on his stomach, chest and face. I looked back at Jane and she was sucking her pussy juices off the dildo as she watched him. Her beautiful pussy was opening wide and slamming itself closed with the power of her orgasm. She kept rubbing her pussy with her leash hand and sucking the dildo as her orgasm subsided. Eventually, she was only moaning quietly and had rolled over on her side, still watching the big black cock on TV. BBC man had started to rub his own cum into his skin. She uttered a simple “Wow.”

I still had not come.

“Ok, we're done. I'm going to sleep. Once you free yourself, come to bed. I want you to save your load and get a good night's sleep because we have a busy day ahead.”.

She turned off the DVD and TV, then the lights. I was dark and my cock and balls were aching for release.

“Good night honey.”

“Good night.”

Interlude - Monday Awakening

Having escaped bondage the night before, I woke up in bed the next morning. My wrists were red from the scarves that bound me and my back ached from the awkward position. I'd always thought highly of my ability to escape imagined, hypothetical captivity, but in reality I was surprised at how difficult it was to get out of the predicament. The feeling of irritation around my ankles was equally bad, not to mention the aching of my balls from being teased and denied relief.

I laid there in bed for a bit, focusing on the silence, trying to hear a sign that Jane was still in the house. “Shopping”, I thought as I feel back asleep.

It's funny how a stressful situation, good or bad, can creep into your dreams. For what seemed like hours, I was in and out of sleep on a Monday morning. Never worried about being late to work, that was the joy of vacation. Then, half-dream, half-recollection of the night before and her conversation with Carlos ran through my mind. Warily, I forced my eyes open and looked over at the clock. “10 freaking 47? How did I sleep so late?”.

I looked around the room, and it was clean. The chair was gone and the room was clean, save for one scarf Jane had left laying on the floor. Anxiously, I pondered the 11 pm appointment to do Carlos' hair, but just shrugged it off. “That was bullshit, they weren't serious”.

Then the dog barked as I heard keys in the door.

“Great, I'm not even dressed”, as I dashed across the floor to close the bedroom door and headed straight to the shower. As I started the water, I could here them pal it up like a couple of girls after a shopping spree. This would be a long hot shower, I thought. I'll get out, she'll be done, and I'll fuck her brutally hard for refusing me the night before. Then I remembered. “Crap, today is her day to call the shots”.

Carlos the Client

Getting out of the shower, I overheard the same giddy giggling as before. “Oh man, it's gonna be hard to get rid of him”, I thought. I dried off, threw on some jeans, a shirt, and some flip flops, and emerged barefooted from the bedroom to see Jane standing behind a seating Carlos, clipping his hair. Huge grins were plastered over both of their faces, as they were hitting it off quite well.

“Be still or I'm gonna cut you”, warned Jane as Carlos straightened up, noticing me entering.

She had sculpted Carlos' mane into a short, swingish bob looking cut, making him look, well...kinda girlish. Thick ebony locks lay all around Carlos, covering the floor. I tried avoid any facial expression as I eyed her work, wondering if Carlos had actually requested it.

“Looks good”, I said flatly with an analytical look on my face. In reality, aside from some stubble on Carlos' face, he looked downright like a pretty girl without makeup.

“Why thank you, Clint” replied Carlos in his most affected and feminine voice, looking me right in the eyes. I suddenly turned away, half not wanting Jane to notice the look, half not wanting to get aroused myself.

“Yeah it is cute, isn't it? I'm almost finished, then on to the waxing”, Jane added.

“You're gonna get your face waxed, Carlos? Jane's good at-” I started.

Jane interrupted matter-of-factly. “No, a full body wax.”

“O K. Sounds painful dude, I hope you're ready”, I said cautiously.

“Not the first time”, he stated, blowing hair clippings out of his mouth.

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY

“I just hope she knows her way around...uh”, looking down at his crotch area, which was covered with the smock. I could see him rub himself ever so slightly under the smock, as if in anticipation of the pain, pleasure, or both.

“Hmmmm”, I was speechless.

“I think we'll have to get you up on the kitchen island, so there'll be enough light and you can lay flat, but let's finish up this cut first.” On the surface, Jane was all business, but I could tell she was being playful for my benefit. “Is that OK honey?”, she asked winking at me.

“Yeah it should be fine.”, I responded, not knowing what else to say.

“Oh, will you go to the store and grab me some baby oil? I have powder, but I'm all out of oil for afterwards.” she said, almost in a teasing tone.

I looked at Carlos. Carlos looked back at me with a cheesy smile. I look at Jane, and she had the same cheesy smile.

“Ooooo Kaaaay”, I said aloud though not meaning to, as I turned around and headed out the door.

Waxing

The entire time I was gone at the store, I had that nervous, tingling, horny feeling, knowing something was about to go down. The other shoppers were, of course, in the way, the checkers were to damn slow, and I had to stop at every single red light. I finally pulled in the driveway as quietly as I could manage, skipped turning on the car alarm and opened the front door so silently, not even the dog noticed. As I approached the kitchen, I could hear more of the schoolgirl giggling and shushing. I turned the corner to see Carlos laying fully naked on the kitchen island. Jane's hands were covered with baby powder as she was holding Carlos' thick erection in one hand and seemingly rubbing powder into the bottom of his balls.

Carlos, suddenly turned his head to look at me, his dark complexion turning almost purple with embarrassment. Instantly, Jane let go of his cock and instead moved both hands to his balls, one hand pushing them to the side as she worked the powder under the other side.

“Hey honey, I'm just finishing up, did you bring the baby oil?”, Jane said without even looking up from her work.

“It's not what it looks like” sputtered Carlos as I just stared at him, with his hairless body, girly haircut, and his cock in my wifes hand as she slowly patted it down with baby powder.

“Oh relax Carlos, just remember what I told you.”, she said, giving him a little pat on his balls causing a puff of baby powder to rise. The sight of that made me crack up, and eventually Carlos and Jane were laughing too. “Hand me the oil.”

Little patches of waxing strips lay all over the floor bearing Carlos' hair as I handed Jane the oil, which she quickly popped open. She held the bottle high and squirted the oil, nearly dramatically over Carlos' chest down past his junk, over both legs, and back up to his crotch, squirted three or four circles over his cock and balls. This didn't at all look like waxing as I'd known it, only a show for me.

She rubbed all the oil in over Carlos' chest and legs, then returned to his stomach and worked slowly down between his legs, and over his balls. The entire time, Carlos cock was rock hard and standing up off his belly. Jane seemed to pay no attention to it as she worked. “Does it burn at all?”, she asked.

“Uh, no not really”, Carlos said sheepishly.

“Well good, because we're all done. Why don't you go take a warm shower. Use the bathroom at the end of the hall there.”, she instructed.

Carlos moved slowly getting off the table, slipping and almost falling as his oily feet hit the floor. His cock bobbed from the impact, which Jane watched intently, giggling.

“Oops”, Carlos laugh making his way toward to the bathroom.

“Don't forget the-”, she said pointing to a shopping bag that was sitting in the foyer.

“Oh!” he said, surprised that he had almost forgotten whatever it was, grabbed the bag and wagged his hips in a near sashay toward the bathroom. If I had not seen Carlos' cock in my wife's hands, I would have sworn there was a naked girl headed off to the shower. As the bathroom door closed and locked, I turned to Jane.

“What the hell?”, I asked quizzically, knowing full well this was part of her coin toss spoils.

“Don't forget, it's my day”, she said confidently. She wiped her baby oil covered finger over my nose and headed off to our bedroom.

Transformation

As I was there standing alone in my living room, I heard the bathroom door unlock and open. Carlos had entered the bathroom a girlish femboy, but emerged dressed in full dominatrix regalia. High-heeled boots over the knee. A fancy black and red latex micro skirt and matching bustier. Fishnet stockings suspended by garters. Elbow length latex gloves.

Carlos walked right up to me and stood well within arm's reach. With the added height of what must have been 6 inch boot heels, Carlos stood easily a foot above me. Meeting my gaze with a serious, unflinching glare, he stood there silent. I felt speechless and dizzy.

“Carlos, I...” I stammered.

“My name is Carla right now. Say it.”, she cut me off.

“Carla.” I responded.

“Very good, now what did you want to say?”

“I...don't remember”, I finally managed after a long pause.

Carla, as I would now call “her” threw her head back and laughed loudly. Her laugh was deep but sultry, like a woman who'd spent a lot of time enjoying life.

“That's good. It wasn't important anyway. Have a seat on your couch and wait for my other slave to finish getting prepared”, Carla instructed. I felt two knots growing, one in my throat, the other in my pants.

“Other slave?”, I asked, confused.

“Yes, Jane's wishes were for the two of you to be my slaves for the next couple of hours. Who knows, I just might make you my permanent property if I like you”, Carla said matter-of-factly.

“My wife wanted that?”, I questioned.

“Well, first of all let's get something straight. Until three o'clock she is no longer your wife. Right now, Jane is my slut and I will do with her as I please. As for you,” she said, lifting my chin with her latex-gloved hand, “you are my little fuck puppet. Do you know what that means?”

“Um, well I think...” just as I started, Carla took her hand from my chin and slapped me twice across the face. She was strong.

“Shut your little fuck hole of a mouth and listen to me, I didn't ask what you thought, I asked if you KNEW. Obviously you don't KNOW so I will tell you. You are to do everything I say so that my little slut, which you call a wife, will be well satisfied. More importantly, I will be satisfied. ” Carla instructed.

My erection was full blown. I shifted on the couch a little to relieve the strain. A feel of humiliation competed with a rush of endorphins to my brain. Even though Carla was bigger than me, I knew I could easily overtake her if it came down to it. The thing was, I didn't want to resist at all. I wanted Carla to have her way and dictate the outcome. As I let myself fall into submission, I felt a great release of tension throughout my body. At that moment, I just wanted to lay my head in Carla's lap and wait for whatever instructions came next.

“Oh, little fuck puppet is going to behave, huh?” Carla teased. “That's a good boy, I knew you would. Now stand up and take off your clothes, all of them. I want you naked when my little slut arrives.”

As soon as I stood, Carla pushed me away and sat in the same spot where I had been seated. “Over there”, she said as she adjusted her tiny skirt and crossed her legs.

As I took a couple of steps away from her, I heard the bedroom door open and looked up to see Jane emerge from the bedroom wearing nothing but a collar and carrying some small black items in her hand.

“Ah, it's my little slave slut. Jane, you're just in time to see fuck puppet here strip down for his Mistress. Did you bring his mask and collar?”, Carla said to Jane without ever taking her eyes off me.

“Yes, Mistress.”, Jane replied.

“Good. Now fuck puppet, take off your clothes like I told you or you're going to regret it.”, commanded Carla as she took the latex mask and leather collar Jane had brought.

I got undressed as quickly as I could, wanting to avoid the ire of my new Mistress. I stood there, completely naked, my erection pointed directly at Carla.

“Nice cock, fuck puppet. Now get on your knees.”, Carla demanded. I looked at Jane and detected a slight smirk which she was trying to conceal.

Obediently, I kneeled on the floor as Carla rose from the couch, finally turning to look at Jane who was standing right next to her. Carla gently grasped Jane by the base of the neck, pulled her head back, and kissed her for several seconds. As Carla pulled her tongue away from the kiss and turned to me, I could see Jane swoon a little. “Get on your knees too, Jane.”

Jane immediately obeyed as Mistress Carla approached me. After fastening the collar around my neck, she pulled the latex rubber mask down over my head. “Adjust this mask so you can see and breathe well, and make sure we have good access to your mouth”, said Carla. I did as instructed though the sweat that was building up under the mask made it difficult. “Very good, can you see me?” asked Mistress Carla.

“Yes, Mistress.”, I replied.

With that, Carla pulled up her tiny skirt to reveal a latex thong that was bulging with a sizable combination of cock and balls. Rubbing her package with her hand, she stepped closer to my face, her crotch so close that I could feel my own exhalations reflected off it. She paused for a second, then grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into her growing G-string package. She ground her cock against my masked face for about a minute until she started getting too hard to be contained by the G-String.

Carla took a step back and pulled her G-string down below her balls in a single motion, revealing a cock about as long as my own, but definitely much thicker. I couldn't take my eyes off her walnut-sized balls as they swayed along with her meaty cock.

“Have you ever sucked cock?” Carla asked me.

“No, Mistress.” I replied.

“Well there's a first time for everything. Fortunately for you, I have a tutor here for you”, she said, looking back at Jane. “Jane, come over here and instruct Clint on cocksucking. I want you to demonstrate first, then let him try”.

“Yes, Mistress”, was all Jane said as she came over and kneeled beside me, taking Carla's meat into her hands and stroking it.

As I looked up at Carla's face, she slapped me again twice. “Don't look at my face, look at my cock in my slave's mouth.” she commanded, pointing at Jane who was busily sucking the head of Carlas dick. She appeared to be trying to work more and more of it into her mouth.

I felt a familiar warm rush of blood just behind my balls. Watching Jane so relaxed, sucking Carla's cock, I relaxed too. Jane had gotten Carla to a full erection that was stretching her lips as she slowly worked her head back and forth along the fat shaft. I felt a warm, glowing sensation at the root of my penis and growing into my prostate.

“Tutor?”, I whispered to Jane, hoping Carla couldn't hear. Carla immediately slapped me again with her hand, pulling her fat cockhead from Jane's mouth with a pop. She leaned over and actually whacked me across the eye with the head of her cock, leaving a few stars in my vision on that side.

“Shut up and spit on it”, Carla commanded, pressing her dickhead against my lips. I turned my blurry-visioned eyes over to Jane, being careful not to move my mouth from the tip of Carlas engorged head.

Jane, Slave now Tutor, just nodded.

It seemed my throat was dry and my tongue was dry as well from breathing through my mouth in that latex mask. Mustering all the saliva I could, I spat it on the top of Carla's cockhead, only managing to make a little actually stick. Carla was not impressed. She was actually a little annoyed.

“That's all the spit you can muster, slave? Let me help you get some spit up. Open your mouth wide. I immediately obliged.

Carla slowly inserted her cock into my mouth as I tried to keep my cheeks as far apart as possible to avoid actually sucking dick. The stupidity of this tactic occurred to me just as Carla's cock was reaching the back of my tongue and I laughed. She pushed my head back and slapped me again.

“You think that's funny? Well watch this, I'm going to make you cry for it. Now open”, she commanded.

Again, I glanced over at Jane while appearing to be obedient. This time, Jane was nodding her head patronizingly and smiling. I think she was giving me that “come on, be a big boy, you can do it” look. Taking a deep breath through my nose as Carla pushed in, I summoned that relaxed feeling again and felt the burn inside my belly and groin. The cock reached the back of my throat, triggering my gag reflex. My mouth and eyes immediately began to water. My chin dropped and Carla's member popped from my mouth like a fat spring.

“I'm sorry, Mistress”, I sputtered.

Mistress didn't actually make me cry, but my eyes were, in fact, watering. I could hear Jane giggle and Carla laughed with her.

“I told you I'd make you cry. Now, try again to spit and see if you can get it right this time”, she commanded, suddenly serious.

With all the watering of my mouth, I was able to drool a sizable pool of saliva along Carla's head and shaft, doing my best to slick over the top. The mask made it a little difficult, but I think I did well. I looked up at Carla for a sign of approval.

She patted me on the head. “Very good. Open again.”, she simultaneously rewarded and commanded. I again opened my mouth. “Suck my dick like Jane just did, or do you think she's the better slave?”

With that little bit of competitive encouragement, I decided I was going to suck Carla's dick for all I was worth. I closed my lips around her fat, mushroom-like head and tasted all her odd sweetness. As I slowly began to work my way down her shaft, Carla pushed her balls to Jane's side of her cock.

“Slave Jane. Lick and suck my balls.”, Carla said. By the tone of her voice, I could tell I was doing a good job. As I increased my pace, Carla put her hands on the back of my head and started to thrust into my mouth.

“Hold your head still and open your throat. I'm going to fuck your mouth, puppet. I want you to gag and there's nothing you can do about it but take it.” Carla said. I tried to relax. Carla stepped back and bent her knees, pulling my down onto her dick. She started thrusting her hips forward rapidly, jamming her dick directly into my throat. Her hands were planted firmly on the back of my head, her cock was rock hard, and there was no avoiding being throat-fucked. From the first till the last thrust I gagged, barely stopping myself from vomiting.

“That's very good, fuck puppet. Now I want you to get down on your back and lick Slave Jane's pussy from underneath.” Mistress Carla instructed.

I laid down on my back and got underneath as Jane spread her legs, lowering her meaty pussy on my face. Slowly, I ran long lines with my tongue along Jane's pussy lips from ass to clit, lingering for a few wet circles at either end. I knew this was how she liked to be licked. Over and over I did this until Jane was helping me, sliding her pussy over my face and guiding me slowly along her labia. When my tongue reach her clitoris or asshole, she would grind into my mouth and shudder a little.

“You go, little fuck puppet. At least you're good at something.”, commented Carla as Jane moaned and shuddered. From my position underneath Jane with her pussy in my mouth and her ass cheeks over my eyes, I couldn't see Carla, but I could hear the sound and sense the vibrations of her boots stepping over and straddling my body. “Open your mouth Slave Jane and let Clint hear what a good slave sounds like gagging on cock.”, I heard Carla say. Jane began to moan.

Soon, Carla was executing the same face-fuck move on Jane that she used on me. Jane began to gag, grunt and contract as Carla worked cock meat down her throat. With Jane's every gag, I could feel Jane's pelvic floor expand, pressing my head into the floor, her slick pussy opening and blossoming onto my face with the rhythm of Carla's thrusts. I imagined Carla's cock pushing Jane's insides all the way down into my mouth and intentionally smothering me with with it. I thought I would black out.

“Mmm, that's good. Look at how hard Clint's cock is now, Slave Jane.”, I heard Carla say. There was one last pussy-bulging gag, then Jane slurped and panted as Carla's dick retracted from her throat, then her mouth. It felt as if gravity shifted around me as Carla stood upright and Jane lifted off my face, leaning forward on her hands, catching her breath. I was breathing deeply too, trying to stay relaxed. I could feel my cock as throbbing hard as it's ever been. “Hold that straight up in the air and spit on it, Jane. Your mouth should be wet, too.”, Carla giggled.

Like a good little freshly-throated slave, Jane quickly produced a warm dollop of saliva. As Jane held my dick skyward, I felt run wet warmness running down the sides of my dick.

“Lay down on Clint's chest, pin him down, and hold his dick still.”, I heard Carla instruct. As Jane shifted her weight over my torso and head, I felt pressure against the head of my cock. Suddenly, I felt warm pressure engulfing my cock as Carla sat down on it, pinning my pelvis. “That's a good fuck puppet, keep that cock hard.”, she said, as she started to ride my cock. Slobbery sucking sounds from above told me Jane was sucking Carla's cock as they both used me. Wave after wave of Jane's orgasms came closer and closer together until she seemed to be engulfing most of my masked face in her pulsating pussy. I wasn't eating Jane's pussy, it was eating me.

As my intermittently smothered breathing became more urgent, Carla increased her rocking pace. Just as I felt my own orgasm approaching, Carla moaned, her ass squeezing so tight that my dick shot out of her hole like a missile. Then as she began to grunt and thrust over me, I could tell Carla was emptying her load into Jane's mouth. Jane made the sounds of frantically trying to swallow, but Carla's copious semen streamed down Jane's chin and dripped onto my belly. My hips left involuntarily thrusting my near-coming cock in the air, I was left drowning in Jane's pussy juices as she again came on my face.

As the moaning subsided, Carla rose off my belly and stepped to the side. Jane finished by gently rubbing her pussy on my face for me to clean up her juices while she rubbed Carla's jizz into my skin.

“Very good, fuck puppet. Now, I want you to fuck Jane. I want you to get her on her back and slam her as hard as you can.”, Carla breathlessly instructed. Jane rose up off me and spun around to face me, still standing overhead. Jane smiled and beckoned me with her finger as she stepped away to the arm of the couch, then reclined on it.

I got my bearings and stood, walked by Carla who followed me to where Jane lay, her knees pulled wide and up to her chest. Jane's pussy still pulsated as my cock penetrated her to the hilt with near frictionless perfection. I felt her pussy contract on my cock as if it were trying to repeatedly grip it and pull it inside as I began to slowly pound Jane.

“That's right, fuck her hard until the squirts.”, Carla, whose erection was growing again, said as she stroked her cock.

I got myself into a position to most efficiently swing and thrust my hips into Jane's, delivering a thudding smack each time I slammed her pussy. Jane's sighs grew into loud moans, then loud wailing as she closed her eyes amid overlapping orgasms. My pounding was relentless as Jane had her first squirts splattered between our bodies, spraying our faces. The distinct sound of our fucking: the slaming, the breathing, the wailing, my grunting; was animalistic as as it echoed throughout the living room. Jane came with a loud yodeling wail, ejecting my cock onto her belly as a fountain of her watery cum, shot skyward from her pussy.

“Ahhhhhhh”, Jane exclaimed, rubbing her juices back into her vagina with both hands, “Fuck YES!”.

“Mission accomplished, fuck toy.”, congratulated Mistress Carla. “Now you get to cum.” Carla moved in behind me, and pressing her cock against my back. Carla took my cock in the front with one hand and grabbed my balls from between my legs in the back. Carla pushed in against my hips and back, guiding my cock into Jane, using her grip on my balls to back up her enforcement of my submission. Jane purred and began to rub her pussy as she felt me thrust into her by Carla.

This continued slowly for several minutes until I felt Carla's grip on my balls replaced by the pressure of her cock against my anus. Carla was trying to fuck me, but I was near coming and the thickness of her cock combined with the tightness of my ass would make that an impossibility. I continued to fuck Jane slowly and eventually Carla gave up trying to fuck me, satisfied with simply sliding her cock between my ass cheeks.

We all relaxed into a slow rhythm with it, Jane purring, Carla moaning, and me, except for my paced deep breathing, silently riding a wave of sheer bliss. I was working up to a slow deep orgasm where I was going to completely let myself go and there was no stopping it.

When I came, it seemed to last for over a minute of my entire abdomen convulsing as my pelvic floor moved up and down in long pumping pulses. It seemed that a valve somewhere inside me was stuck on open as my semen continued to flow into Jane between pulsing spurts. As our juices mixed, overflowed, and spilled onto the floor, Carla stood and came again, this time over my back down my ass crack.

The scene complete, we all collapsed on the couch and explorer each others bodies for several minutes before getting cleaned up, dressed, and saying our goodbyes. Jane and Carla prebooked an appointment next month here at the house. I'll be sure to take a vacation day.

Published 
Written by unnnggghhh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments