Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Thirty-First

"A chance encounter brings joy to the new year."

22
13 Comments 13
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
New Year's Eve, my girlfriend and I always celebrate something fierce. It's not our anniversary, but we actually met on December thirty-first, so we always like to do something stupid. The night is always eventful, we make sure of it. This year, a friend of ours drove all the way in from out of the state and came to stay with us for the weekend. The night wore on pretty quickly, and most of the bars we hit were lame. The last club we went to was a stunningly good time though, at least for that sort of a scene. I won't tell you its name, but it's a big LGBT club, with a reputation for leaning toward the bi, trans, poly and pan sides of things. Got there at eleven, got drinks, danced with our girl for about forty minutes until it was 2014.

Not wanting to lose track of her, Emili and tried to get Shana sort of sandwiched between us, which she took to mean that we wanted to grind with her, really, really hard. More than that, she seemed to think we wanted to grind each other through her. It wasn't all bad, even if it's not our scene, and she certainly got some enjoyment out of being that conduit. Her gyrations and inebriated squealing did a great deal to attract attention, some of it awkward and unwanted, but certainly not all.

After casually rebuffing several crude advances, and more forcefully others a man moved across the dance floor toward us. His body moved with a certain swagger I hadn't seen in years, and I missed from home. I found him instantly attractive. Estimating him to be around forty, or perhaps a little younger, I scrutinized him as he floated closer to us on the jagged beat of the music. If he hadn't displayed obvious interest in the writhing linkage of quasi-lesbian females, but more than that, the feminine energy which was fluidly moving before him, an instrument of a turbulent musical quality, I would have thought he was gay.

He wore a perfectly fitting, gunmetal silk shirt, pinstriped fedora, and tailored black slacks. His beard and hair, recently graying ever so slightly were tended as well as a lawn with a twenty-four hour gardener. More than anything else though, it was in the way he moved. Regardless of the flounce in his step, it worked for him. I find it appealing in the men I fuck, but never more so than in someone so simultaneously, and mysteriously masculine. I knew I could go for him, it was obvious what Shana thought, so I looked then to Emili. She nodded at me and we, the three of us smiled.

The club was too loud to hear anything, so we just nodded when he introduced himself. Shana got all up in his business, and pulled him into the writhing mass that was us, center-floor. It was hot in the club, so we all carried water bottles to stay hydrated. Occasionally we poured them over ourselves or each other. Another hour passed in the lights and the tangible erotic vibration of the music as we all blended together. Hands on flesh under clothes, over clothes, flesh on flesh, hands on hands, we twisted and curled and interlaced until... nothing. Covered in sweat and bottled water and the silence between sets, we groaned a little, tiring.

We were finished. It was time to move on, so we started for the exit. Our new friend followed us, and once we were clear of the building, introduced himself as Allan. He then invited us back to his house for another drink, and offered us a ride. It was around 2:00 a.m. when we got to his very large house, way across town from us. The lights were off, and nobody was home, if anyone else lived there. He showed the three of us in.

When he turned on the lights, it was obvious he had been hoping to bring someone home but he hadn't planned for the contingency of bringing three ladies home with him. There were Christmas lights, candles, and comfortable, black furniture arranged in a semicircular pattern about a large, curved room, with a roaring fireplace on one side.

None of us besides Shana had much to drink at the parties, so, as promised Allan opened a bottle of champagne, which we drank slowly. It was obvious that none of us could really wait that long to jump back on each other. Shana started slipping out of her clothes as we sipped our wine. Allan was the first to follow, then me, then Emili.

By the time the wine was finished, the ladies were in our bras and panties, and our gentleman host was completely naked. We were impressed by his confidence to be the first one naked. I unhooked my bra, walked over to Allan, sitting him down on the couch and then dropped to my knees.

NicolaBill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolaBill

Without pretense, I slid my huge bust around his vertical cock until he emerged from the top. I looked him in the eye, smiled, then took his cock in my mouth while I squeezed him between my tits.

"Enjoy," Shana told him, "She's really good at that!"

A few seconds later, I saw my girlfriend's perfect ass travel over my head like a flying saucer, and upward. She settled in front of his face, with one leg on the couch cushion, and the other on the back rest. Hovering in front of his face, she ground at him. I love the moan she makes when she's suffocating a man with her things, and better still when she drowns him in her smooth, shaved pussy. He licked her for minutes, enthusiastically. She ground herself against his writhing, flicking, flipping tongue as she started breathing faster, and faster.

After I had watched Emili do her thing all over his face a while and thoroughly enjoyed myself, my gaze broke and I returned to sucking him. I stroked his shaft upward into my mouth using the warm flesh of my breasts. He moaned intently as I blew his hard cock and he sucked Emili's clit, tongue fucking her pussy. He was about to make her cum, I knew it. I was surprised she held out that long in her condition; I was about to cum just sucking his cock and playing with myself absent-mindedly.

Allan was in for a treat, and I hoped he could handle it. As her orgasm got closer, Emili's thighs tightened and clenched around his face, head and neck. I sped up my work while I watched her shiver and shake, barely supported on the floor behind the couch, his head arched on the couch's backrest. What little was exposed of his face was starting to turn red, and darken. I sped up my work, using both hands to jerk him into my mouth with a little twisting motion.

While I worked his cock Emili screamed and thrashed as she started cumming, but she continued riding him through her magnificent minute-long orgasm. Both his cock and his face were actually turning purple by the end of it. As she panted and wailed, she slid forward and fell, still moaning in pleasure. By the time she hit the ground, some of the color had receded from Allan's face, but his complexion could still have been likened to an overripe plum.

Once he was able to lift his head, see and breathe again, his eyes widened in surprise. I looked behind me, and saw that Shana was standing there, still in her underwear, with her over seven inch cock sticking straight up out of them, playing with herself. I half wanted Allan to open his mouth in shock and see what happened, but he didn't have to. Shana walked over to him, stroking her cock. She was now standing in reach of both of us. I kept up my oral work, but reached up to slowly jack her off in front of him.

Throwing his head back again in pleasure he let me work for a moment, and I quickened my pace. Now sucking him using my whole body, as though I needed him to cum, I cupped his balls playfully with one hand and jerked off his slick shaft with the other. Seconds into this, I felt him take my hand off her cock, I heard her gasp, and knew that he had started blowing her!

He straightened up and I stopped my work just long enough to climb onto his lap and position myself above his cock. Lowering myself onto him I watched Shana's face, and knew she was close. Emili sneaked behind us again, and I felt a finger slip into my ass as I rode Allan's cock. Seconds more of that pleasure felt like it would have permanently blinded me. Unable to see, I rode up and down a few more times, as I violently started my orgasm.

This instantly set off a fountain of hot, thick jizz inside me, and another into Allan's waiting mouth. As soon as he spat a little, she pulled out, and I eagerly took over. First, she got me in the face, but it was so cold out I wanted her to have somewhere nice and warm to cum, and slid her throbbing, cumming cock right down my throat. Allan finally finished inside me, but Shana went off a few more times as I moaned my own powerful orgasm.

Three people, writhing and twisting around each other, locked together in perfect ecstasy. Seconds, or minutes passed like that before we all collapsed together, laughing, crying, and shivering, but most of all happy. Righting her body from within a small puddle of herself, Emili crawled back onto the couch and joined us, purring contently as she kissed me, then folded comfortably into my lap to rest.

Published 
Written by TheScheherezadeFeint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments