Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Too Much Porn Or Not Enough?

"Is There Such A Thing As Too Much Porn?"

58
31 Comments 31
22.3k Views 22.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Recommended Read
Do you ever watch so much porn, that you start considering watching porn you normally wouldn't? Yeah, me too. That’s what happened to me two years ago.

My girlfriend had just broken up with me, telling me that I needed to find myself. Who was she to tell me I needed to find myself? How did she know what I was looking for, if I thought I was content? She tried explaining to me that I just seemed different. I always knew I was different, how was this news? When we first got together, I told her I was bisexual, equally liking both sexes. We seemed to flow nicely together, but I guess it was just me who saw it. She only spoke to me twice after we broke up. She hasn’t said a single word since.

I didn’t understand what she meant, so I just ignored it. I wasn’t ready to be in a new relationship, so I didn’t bother with that either. I was having the worst luck with hook-ups, so I did what everyone does in that situation; I went to porn. At first, it was just what I did right before bed, wanting something to help get me off. It soon turned into a need, slowly turning into several times a day.

Porn became something I watched because it was the only way I was able to come. But, after what seemed like watching everything that turned me on, I started getting curious about other stuff. What else could porn offer me? I did the whole straight sex, gay sex, lesbian sex, oral sex, even MILF sex. I needed something more. It was the Trans category, that caught my attention first.

Clicking the button, I saw different videos pop up. At first I was unsure. Sure, I like both sexes, but was I going to be into this? I found one that didn’t look like it would scare me, my cock out, stroking it, I began to watch. It was of this girl who was just so beautiful, stunning, really. She was on her hands and knees, being fucked hard in the arse by a dude.

At first I thought it was in the wrong section, but the sex was great. I kept watching, but four minutes and twenty seconds into it, the camera circles around to face her and you can see her cock. She has a huge cock, thick and hard swaying to the beat of how she’s being fucked. I was transfixed on the whole thing. Such a beautiful creature, very soft and female-like, but with a dick! The idea alone made me come.

I started watching other Trans porn after that, it became all I watched. The idea of being with a person of both sexes made me crazy-horny. It was all I could think about. Was I wrong to think like this? 'Are there others out there?' I’d ask myself all the time. There had to be, there was enough porn for it. It was so sexy seeing a chick with a dick, that I wanted to be with one in person. I mean, I’m bisexual, having both in one, has to be fun, right?

That’s when I decided that I’d start looking online, for sites that might suit my interest. It didn’t take me long to find one. I guess what they say is true: You can find anything online, if you look hard enough. The website was for both Trans and Crossdressing people alike. The fetishes people have are amazing. I guess I’m no different.

Searching endless profiles, of both the male and female sex, I came across a ton of great people. Of course, I met a few strange ones as well, but that is going to happen anywhere, right? It took me about two months to come across this one girl, she calls herself Raven. She is a dark haired beauty. She is of average height, about five foot five inches, her weight fitting perfectly to match the height. Her beautiful eyes, blue as ever, almost looked like contacts, but she swears they’re real.

She and I started talking, mostly about why we joined the site. She told me, she was, in fact, a male, but always felt she was born as the wrong gender. Even when she was a little kid, she would play with dolls and dress-up like a girl. Neither of her parents thought too much of it, allowing her to do as she liked. Even when she was a teen, they understood. I was glad to hear her parents understood. Knowing that it can be a big deal for a lot of parents, finding out their kids aren’t who they think.

Raven and I started out just as friends, exploring and talking. We often found ourselves talking throughout the night, meeting up every chance we could. When we opened up about where we lived, we found out that we lived a state apart. We knew there were some feelings between us, but neither of us was sure what to do about them.

The night we first had cyber sex, neither of us expected it. It was actually really fucking hot. It made me come harder than the first time I watched Trans porn. But, after that night, it started becoming a regular thing between us. I guess you could say we were dating. When we both felt comfortable enough to go on cam, we did. Raven explained to me that she was in the process of going through the change, not feeling comfortable with herself. It was mostly due to the fact she still had a cock.

I saw photos before, but when I saw her on cam, I couldn’t stop telling her how beautiful she was. I loved her just as she was. Her breasts were a perfect size. She wore her hair long, hanging just about midway down her back. She had the longest eyelashes. As for her cock, it wasn’t huge, nor too small. It was about seven inches, which was about the same size as me. She was, and is, the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.

At first I thought we’d be shy on cam, because we’re both, in fact, the shy type. Neither of us had done this before, but when we got on cam, it was so natural. It was like I knew her all along, all my life, kind of thing. When we started having sex, she stroked her cock and played with her breasts at the same time. I longed to do the same to her, I wanted to touch her. We both came several times, doing the cam thing over cybering.

norma4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
norma4TS



We officially became a couple, started talking about meeting. The need for each other, growing each day. We both needed each other.

After what seems like forever, the day for us to finally meet has arrived. Raven has taken the train to come see me. It’s just a three hour train ride. We’ve known each other online for about seven months, dating for almost three months.

I’m pacing the train station. I’m not nervous at all, I haven’t felt this way about a girl before. I am just so ready to touch her. I’ve told my friends and family about her and she told her friends and family about me. This is something we truly think is right. When they announce the train is here, I go to where we talked about meeting. I made sure to buy her roses, even though she insisted I didn’t need to. I know how to treat my girl.

When she walks up towards me from the double doors, where the train was, her smile is from ear to ear. I can’t help but quickly move towards her. I want to break the distances between us. We wrap our arms around each other, as if it’s the most natural thing in the world. As if it’s something we’ve done dozens of times before. I move to kiss her, not even thinking of moving slowly. I need to taste her. She kisses me back with just as much need.

After a long moment, okay, several moments, we break the kiss. I see her getting slightly emotional and I hold her closer to me. I whisper into her ear that everything is all right now. We’re together. When we head to my place, I make her dinner. We enjoy ourselves, just talking, like we always do. After dinner, we move to the sofa to have wine. The conversation is easy and light, it feels like we are, when we’re on the computer, but in person. We’re able to touch each other, caress one another.

Raven is in tight jeans, allowing me to see her great figure. Her top is plunging, showing off a lot of her cleavage. I’m just in form fitting jeans and a button up shirt. We’ve both taken off our shoes. Her feet are small, fitting for her size. It’s hard to believe she was, or technically, is a man. That isn’t how I see her though, she’s a beautiful, perfect female.

I lean in, she moves with the flow and our lips meet. The touch is simple, but the need is great. We both feel it, both going after what we have both longed for. We undress each other, something so natural, moving slowly towards the bedroom. I want to do this right. By the time we’re in my room, we’re both stripped naked of our clothes.

We climb onto the bed, moving Raven on top of me, we form the sixty nine position. It’s something she’s never done before, something I told her I wanted to do with her. We both move to take each other’s cocks in our mouths. We both suck, the same need in each other. Her wet, warm mouth engulfs my cock, taking me deep in her throat. She sucks slow, but hard. I’m lighter, teasing her.

Her moans tease my cock as she sucks a little faster. My tongue is swirling around her cock, taking her deeper. It doesn’t take me long before I need to go just as fast as she is. We’re moving at the same speed, the greed growing with each passing second. I can feel her soft breasts pressing against my body, as she sucks my cock. I’m starting to get overly turned on, knowing if I don’t calm down, I’ll come.

I quickly move us, until we’re facing each other. I kiss her deeply, whispering into her lips that I need her. She quivers and begs me to take her. She moves to her knees, offering her arse to me. I move behind her, swatting her bum playfully. I glide my hands over her back, around to her front, gripping her breasts.

I slide my cock slowly inside her, watching it move deeper inside her. She is so unbelievably tight. I’ve been in my fair share of arse, men and women alike, but no one can beat how tight Raven feels. I groan out, squeezing her breasts, slowly, I begin to fuck her with need. I thrust my hips, taking her deeper. Her moans begin to sing through the room, making me move faster. My fingers digging into the flesh of her breasts, her nipples are hard as rocks, pinching between my fingers.

All the images I’ve ever had of Trans porn, and desires of this happening, flood my mind. I groan out, moving faster, needing more. I know I won’t last much longer, at this rate. It’s something I’ve wanted for far too long. My heart is beating out of my chest, I tell her I’m close and she whispers that she is as well. She begins to jerk her cock, we’re both moving, and she leans back into me. We both erupt hard, coming together. I fill her with my seed, trembling hard as she comes with me.

When it’s over and we're just lying there, we can’t help but stroke each other. We don’t say a whole lot, because nothing really needs to be said. We know we love each other. What we want now, is, if we think this is something we want to be forever. I know it’s something I do and from the looks Raven is giving me, so does she. I so hope she does.

The next morning when I wake up, Raven is already awake, watching me sleep. When I allow myself to wake up enough, I pull her into me. She smiles, whispering to me, she never wants to let me go. I tell her she doesn’t have to, that I want her to hold onto me forever. She smiles, her eyes filling with tears. We kiss deeply, knowing it is meant to be.

She spends the planned weekend with me, after; we go back to her place to do what is needed to have her move in with me. We know it’s slightly rushing, but neither of us care. We make each other happy, life is short, we want to do this.

I guess I truly did find myself, I found what I was looking for all along. I guess my ex girlfriend can be right, sometimes…

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments