Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training the New Girl

"Lisa had a sexy surprise for me"

45
14 Comments 14
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I work the afternoon shift at a local convenience store and this is the story of when I met Lisa. I am twenty eight, not muscular but not fat. I stand around five-nine so I am not exactly a giant but I am tall enough. Short black hair and blue eyes that the ladies loved.

Corner stores are funny sometimes. Usually, it is fairly boring, and not much really happens but sometimes you get the weirdoes or the desperate people. Like last week when this girl came in and had forgotten her ID. When I told her she can't buy smokes without ID she lifted her shirt and flashed her beautiful C tits at me and said, "Do these look old enough?" Then there are the regulars which aren't bad but usually pretty boring.

It was a Friday afternoon which was good because that meant that my boss wouldn't be there since she always leaves early on Friday. I showed up ten minutes early and got ready for my shift. The first hour went by fairly uneventfully, just a regular afternoon. That's when she showed up.

A younger girl, probably in her early twenties walked in. She had long black hair and a pale complexion. Her brown eyes were framed by black eyeliner, definitely an emo look. She was dressed in tight blue jeans and a low cut top showing off a little cleavage even though she looked like she had just a little more than a handful. She walked up to the counter and said, "Hi, my name is Lisa."

"Hi Lisa," I responded, eyeing her up. "What can I do for you?"

"I am supposed to start here today. I guess you are gonna be training me," she said with a smile.

No one told me anything so a quick call to my manager to confirm this and suddenly I had to train the new girl. At least she was sexy. I got a look at her ass when she came around the counter and I almost got hard right then. It looked so firm and I had no idea how she managed to even get into those pants they were so tight.

We talked while we worked, flirted a bit, and of course, I trained her. I also checked her out every chance I got. I got away with it for most of our shift until she was stalking the cooler. I went into the cooler to make sure she was alright and she was bent over filling the bottom shelf. I couldn't take my eyes off her round firm ass. It was a full two seconds until I noticed she had turned to see who came in.

"Take a picture it will last longer," she said with a smile in her eyes.

"Haha sorry," I said shrugging. "I am a guy after all."

After that, she started showing off to me and flirting way more. There were little touches and smiles. And every chance she got she showed off her ass to me. I had a semi-hard on all night. She definitely noticed too, as I caught her checking out my package once or twice.

We cashed out together at eleven and went outside. I asked her when she worked next and she told me tomorrow. I was off tomorrow which sucked for me. Then we kind of awkwardly said goodbye and I got in my car. I noticed her starting to walk so I pulled up and asked if she wanted a ride home. She smiled, said yes, and got in.

I drove her to her place and we chatted along the way. She was still very flirty and she kept putting her hand on my leg or pushing my arm. She told me to park in front of the house instead of in the driveway.

"Thanks for the ride. And for being so nice tonight," she said to me.

"No problem. I didn't mind your company. Especially in those jeans."

"I noticed you enjoyed that," she said with a grin. "I have been wondering how much all night. Let me take a look."

Then she reached over and put her hand right on my crotch. I couldn't help but moan a little as she started rubbing my cock through my pants. She leaned over and kissed me hard. I reached over and grabbed one of her tits. She broke our kiss, leaned back, and smiled. She reached down with her other hand and unzipped my pants. She reached in and pulled out my hard cock.

Stroking it slowly she kissed me briefly then lowered her head onto my dick. I almost lost it as her warm, wet mouth enveloped the head. She sucked on the head a little then lowered her mouth the rest of the way down until my whole dick was down her throat. Now I am not huge, only around six inches maybe a little more. Still, it was impressive when she took it all the first try. 

She bobbed up and down on my shaft with just the right amount of sucking and saliva. I put my hands on the back of her head and we got into a rhythm as I fucked her face. It only took a couple of minutes before I  felt my balls tightening up and I knew I was about to shoot my load,

"I am gonna cum," I warned her.

She didn't pull away at all and I shot my load right in her mouth. She swallowed all of it. She smiled at me as she sat back up.

"Thank you, " she said. "You have such a nice cock I had to."

I put my hand on her leg and started sliding it up to her pussy. She grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Not in the car, " she told me. "My parents aren't home. Why don't you come inside?"

"Sounds good to me," I said.

She got out of the car and I hurried out after her. My eyes were glued to her gorgeous ass. I wanted to bury it in her more than anything. We got to the door and as she fumbled with the keys I fondled her ass and kissed her neck. I could feel my dick already starting to get hard again.

She finally got the door open and we spilled through the door. My hands never left her backside and as she turned I pulled her closer and we kissed hard. She pulled out of my embrace and pulled me up the stairs by my hand. We went through the kitchen and down the hall. She opened the door at the end and turned towards me.

 "Come on in, this is my room," she said.

I looked around and she had a couple of video game posters on the walls, a TV on her desk, and a play station hooked up to it. She also had a queen-sized bed in the middle of the room that she sat on. She patted the bed beside her inviting me to join her. I sat down and she starting making out with me.

I moved my hands to her boob and started fondling her. She reached over and rubbed my cock some more. I was hard as a rock again. I moved my hand under her shirt and behind her to find the clasp on her bra. One quick twist and her tits were free. My hand found its way back around the front and got a handful as we continued our kiss.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

"Impressive. First try," she said between kisses.

She then leaned back and lifted her shirt up over her head. She had beautiful C cup tits and I lowered my mouth towards her right boob and took her puffy nipple into my mouth. She pulled my head closer, moaning. I switched over to her left and lightly bit it. She gasped in pleasure. I started kissing my way down her stomach but she pushed me back with an unsure, almost scared look in her eyes.

"Wait. There is something I need to tell you," she said quietly, "but I really like you and I don't want to scare you."

"What is it, baby?" I asked. "You are gorgeous. I want you so bad. And honestly, I feel something between us. I can't really explain just I know I want to be with you."

She smiled at that. "I just need to be honest with you. If you want to leave then I understand."

"Just tell me, baby. It will be fine."

Lisa started looking hopeful but still very nervous. She stood up and undid her pants, pushing them down to her ankles revealing a lacy pair of pink panties. Then with a deep breath, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down. My jaw dropped and my cock somehow got harder.

When she pushed her panties down her 5" cock sprang free and pointed right at my face. I was shocked and weirdly aroused. Here was this beautiful woman with amazing tits, a firm, jaw-dropping ass, and her pretty face with her soft lips. But then where her pussy should be a hard cock staring me in the face.

I am still not sure why but it barely fazed me. It surprised me but after the initial shock, all I could think of was how this beautiful woman wanted me. I stood up and pulled her close to me and kissed her deeply. She pulled away and looked at me hopefully, smiling.

"It is ok that I have a, you know," she asked casting her eyes down.

I pulled her face up with a finger under her chin and said, "You are the hottest girl I have ever been with. I have never been so turned on in my life."

With that, I reached down and grabbed her cock. I had only ever held mine before but I just started stroking her. It felt natural and I felt like I might burst out of my pants. She moaned as soon as my hand grabbed her and whispered for me to keep stroking her.

I pushed her down on the bed and pulled my shirt off. Then I dropped my pants freeing my hard cock too. I got on top of her, kissing her and grinding my dick into hers. It was so hot and we were both grinding and moaning. She put her hand down between us and stroked our cocks together. It felt amazing. I was so turned on and I wanted to make her feel good. I pushed her back and kissed her boobs again. Then slowly I went back to kissing down her stomach. When I got to her cock I skipped past and kissed her thighs. She looked down at me in hopeful anticipation and at that moment I wanted nothing more than to pleasure her. Without thought, I grabbed her cock and put the head in my mouth.

She gasped as my mouth enveloped her. She was completely smooth and it felt good to have something hard in my mouth. I ran my tongue all over her cock head. Then I sucked on her dick a little and bobbed my head on it. She was moaning and started thrusting into my mouth. Even though it was my first time I must have been doing something right because she was loving it. I started stroking my own cock as I took more and more of her into my mouth until her entire cock was buried in my throat.

She was really moaning and thrusting now. She pushed my head up and down on her cock. I kept bobbing my head up and down on her dick taking guidance from her hands. I felt her balls tighten up and she yelled out she was going to cum. She pulled on my head to let me up off of her but I wanted to taste her. I raised my mouth up and left her head in my mouth, tonguing her dick slit. Then she erupted. I was not ready and she exploded in my mouth. I managed to swallow some but there was way too much and it started running down my chin.

Her dick started to go soft and she lay there for a second breathing heavy. I moved up to see her and she looked over at me smiling.

"No one has ever given me a blow job before. That was amazing. Usually, when a guy finds out he still lets me do stuff to him but won't touch me." She pulled my face close to hers and kissed me, even though I still had her cum on my chin.

"That was the hottest thing I have done," I told her." I love your cock. You are so fucking, sexy babe."

"What about you though?" she said looking down at my raging erection. "That looks almost painful. How bout since you like my ass so much you fuck me?"

She then reached over to her nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube. Then she got onto all fours and pointed her ass at my, handing me the lube.

"Use lots and then fuck me, big boy," she said over her shoulder.

I grabbed the lube and applied a generous amount to my dick. Then I poured some on her tight asshole and worked it in with a finger. She started moaning and pushing her ass back on me as I fingered her asshole. Then I pulled it out and put my cock right against her asshole. Then I slowly pushed it in.

Her ass was so tight and warm. She grunted as I pushed into her and she pushed herself back onto my dick. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her. She bucked and moaned as I fucked her. I slapped her ass as I pounded her and she yelled for me to fuck her harder. I upped the tempo of my thrusts and pulled her hair. She was grunting now as I slammed into her. She sat up and pushed her back into me as I continued to fuck her. I reached around and found her cock had gotten hard again. I jerked her off as I continued fucking her.

I couldn't hold out any longer and with one final thrust deep into her asshole, I emptied my load. As I came in her ass her cock got even harder in my hand and she shot her second load all over her bed. My softening cock slipped out of her ass as her cock got soft in my hand. She leaned her head back and I kissed her deeply.

"That was amazing," she said to me breathlessly.

"By far the best sex I ever had," I told her. "You are amazing."

We laid down on the bed together and held each other. We fell asleep like that, both of us thinking that this was the beginning of something amazing.

 

 

Published 
Written by Abeatst
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments