Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Transitions

"A man falls for his childhood friend that now identifies as a woman."

9
5 Comments 5
15.7k Views 15.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
Jason sat on the bed with Brianna, a lump in his throat.

"What is it," she said, "you are really freaking me out."

Jason fumbled his words, straining to maintain eye contact as he looked into her deep beautiful blue eyes. "I'm not sure how to tell you this really so I guess I will just come out and say it." The irony of his choice of words was not lost on him. Five years earlier Brianna's name was Bryan and she came out to Jason telling him her plan to transition to a woman. "I've been your best friend as long as I can remember and we've always been close but I really feel like we've gotten closer these last few months."

"What exactly are you trying to say Jason," she asked? 

"I'm trying to tell you that I want to be more than just friends," Jason said as he slid his hand up her thigh towards the cock he knew she was hiding under her skirt.

Brianna grabbed his hand and while not pushing it away didn't allow it to move further. "Are you sure this is what you really want," she asked?

Jason looked at her tan skin and ran his other hand up her slender arm resting it at the back of her neck. His hand dove into her long dark brown hair and he pulled her toward him as he opened his lips to kiss her. She did not protest at all and let out a small whimper as his tongue found its way into her mouth. He kissed her slender neck and felt goose bumps form on her leg.

Brianna pulled away for a moment of air and said, “I have wanted you for so long but I never thought you could be interested in me.”

“Let go of my hand and I will show you how interested I am.”

She loosened her grip on his hand and slid up his muscular arm as he explored under her skirt feeling the warmth as he inched closer to her cock. She let out a gasp as he finally found his target. He reached into her panties and stroked the length of it.

“I want to fuck you so bad,” Jason said as his chest heaved up and down with each breath.

Brianna pulled away and said, “not yet.” With those words she told him to lie back. She unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out through the opening.

He admired her beauty as she sat up in front of him pulling her shirt over her head and revealing substantial breasts that appeared to be waiting for the moment to explode out of her sheer bra. She removed her bra and let them loose. They were large and perky and Jason hoped that they felt as wonderful as they looked.

She bent toward him, her breast pressing against his legs as she opened her mouth to accept his cock. She took only the head in at first, swirling her tongue around it. Her warm young mouth enveloped his cock and her tongue licked the shaft as she took him all the way into her mouth. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes as she swallowed his cock. Brianna slid his cock in and out of her mouth at a slow but rhythmic pace. As his head leaned back into the pillow Jason reached down with both hands moving her hair back so that he could see her beautiful young face.

PopAsian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PopAsian

She allowed his member to emerge from her mouth and gripped at its base while licking it up and down all while staring at him with those beautiful eyes.

Jason pulled her up to him by her shoulders and kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her holding her tight as he rolled and maneuvered on top of her. He peeled his shirt off of his muscled body and stood up to remove his pants. Stepping out of his boxers as they fell to the floor, he climbed back into bed and pulled off Brianna’s skirt and panties exposing her thick hard cock. He left on her thigh high stockings because they turned him on.

His breath quickened as he pressed his body against hers. It was strange to him to feel her breasts and her cock hard against his skin. They kissed again as he ran his hand down the curves of her body, pausing for an instant at her nipple and then tracing a line down to her hips.

Jason looked at her and said, “I want to make love to you.”

She looked back up at him and said, “There will be plenty of time for that. Right now I want you to fuck me.”

Jason’s lips formed a tremulous smile. He lifted Brianna’s legs up and pushed her knees back against her chest exposing her tight little asshole. He reached for his nightstand and retrieved a small bottle of lube. He drizzled the lube onto the head of his cock. It was harder than it had ever been before as he rubbed the lube all over the head and up and down the shaft.

He slid two of his now slick fingers into Brianna’s ass and she moaned with delight. He wondered if she had been with anyone in this way since her transition but he felt as if she loved him as much as he loved her and that they had always loved each other.

Jason grabbed Brianna’s thighs as he pushed his cock against her opening and entered her. 

She bit her lip and then said, “Jason, you feel as great as I thought you would filling me up.”

Jason leaned on her using her legs on his shoulders as support and began thrusting in and out of her leaving only the tip of his cock in as he slowly withdrew before pushing deep inside of her again. With each stroke he pushed deeper inside of her and she moaned louder begging him to fill her with his hot cum.

He sat back on his ankles still thrusting inside of her but from his new position he was able to jerk her cock. He could see her balls tighten, as she got closer to her climax. After a few minutes of this he felt her tighten around him like a vice grip as white streams of liquid shot from her cock.

The feeling of her pulsating asshole as she came was too much for him and he started to shoot his load inside of her. She smiled as he filled her with his fluids.

As the throbbing in his cock subsided he slowly pulled out and positioned himself on the bed next to her. The pair stared at the ceiling with wide smiles. It seemed that their relationship was going to make a transition as well.

Published 
Written by SethDaniels
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments