Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wake-Up For A Princess

"A true story of a submissive girl desperate to please"

35
11 Comments 11
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I have lost count of the amount of men and women I have met that have absolutely no understanding of the time , effort and passion that goes into building these dynamics, the consent, the care, the trust and the understanding. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I want to share a quick true story of a morning I had not too long ago after all of the above had been established, I think it shows how empowering and enjoyable all the parts of this dynamic can be with the right people."

Okay so, I’m now thirty-one, shaved head, six-foot (ish), decent body, but certainly not perfect.

She is... let’s call her "Princess", twenty-eight, so beautifully submissive, size 12, and wonderfully curvy. Pleasing me (in this case, Daddy) is her thing, earning what she knows I can do to her, the way I can make her feel. She loves to wait, to earn and so…

It was a normal weekday. I work very odd hours and live alone, but on this occasion, “Princess” stayed over as she did maybe two or three times a week. It was early and when I say early, I’m talking 4 am when I finally mustered the energy to rise out of bed. I love that moment of looking back, usually half lit by the light on the screen on my phone, and seeing her, laying peacefully asleep, her perfect leg curved over the bedding revealing her perfect naked arse, slightly spread, leaving just enough to the imagination.

As usual, I quietly grabbed my things before making my way around the bed, gently placing my hand on the back of her head and kissing her forehead, “Daddy loves you, see you later on,” I would whisper, without fail. Unusually, she stirred, glancing up at me through her big, blue sleepy eyes, blowing me a kiss as I look down on her before tracing my naked body down. Her eyes widen at the sight of my cock.

I smiled back. “Don’t you get overexcited. It’s the morning, this is what happens.”

She lay her head back on the pillow, half asleep but fixed on me as my cock stood thick, throbbing and twitching maybe eighty per cent hard.

“It’s 4 am, princess,” I whisper, “get some sleep, it’s important, really important, Daddy will be back soon.” And with this, following a deep frown from the princess, I turn, walk out, and gently close the door onto the landing.

As I stand in the bathroom and brush my teeth, I can’t help but reflect on just how well I handled that situation, calmly, putting her needs before my own. Her need for sleep and rest over my body's demand for hers, knowing she would willingly give me anything I could dream of, and sometimes things that had never even crossed my mind. My body is reacting. Now in my boxers, I can feel my cock getting harder, pressing against the material as if to escape. I splash water across my face, taking a deep, deep breath. She needs her sleep; she needs looking after.

Taking the rest of my uniform gathered under my arm, I slowly open the bathroom door, ready to head downstairs to get myself ready, but as I walk out onto the landing, I'm stopped in my tracks.

There she is, completely butt naked, on her knees, her perfect breasts perfectly still, her nipples hard. She’s looking up at me, not moving, not saying a word. She won’t, unless asked to do so. Her eyes tell me everything she needs to please. Her tongue gently splits her lips, her eyes wide, not moving, not even a blink.

I look down at her, a gentle, warm, caring smile, my lips curling up in a way that contradicts all of that. I know that can’t I say No. Her lips curl up back. She knows she’s got me; she knows without saying a word she has won.

I part my legs, stepping back, leaning myself against the wall, still not a word spoken between us. Our deeper understanding takes over. Her eyes trace my movements, but she doesn’t move, nor turn to face me.

I do nothing but nod my approval, greeted by the biggest silent grin you could ever hope to see from such a beautiful woman.

I watch, looking down. My face is different now. I’m in control. I’m calm but assertive, ready to take what’s mine. All that’s she’s so willing to give. I watch as she takes the waistband of my boxers with both hands, pulling them down. As my cock springs free, hitting her on the chin, I can’t help but smile, her eyes wide. Every time she sees it, it’s like the first, shocked by its size and in awe of how it can make her feel. Her hands lay by her side, as she licks the tip of me which by now is huge, thick, the pulsating veins showing my need and approval. Taking the pre-cum on the tip of her tongue, her eyes never leaving mine, the show she’s putting on is for me and me alone. She’s safe, happy, and knows how to please me.

She runs down my thick shaft as I exhale, running her tip over my balls and under down that most sensitive place flicking my arsehole, with the widest of smiles, happy in her role.

I watch her, looking down. “Good girl, make Daddy cum.”

Such a simple command and she knows it, I didn’t say “tease me,” “taste me,” “enjoy me,” I said, “Make. Me. Cum.”

Instantly, she devours me, her hands pressed on my wide, muscular thighs, her eyes still fixed on me as I feel the back of her throat with the tip of my bulging cock. I feel her gagging around me as she pushes deeper and deeper, desperate to touch her pretty nose to my stomach like we practiced ….. but she’s never quite made it.

Pulling back, I can see my cock covered tip to balls in her perfect saliva. Her eyes fixed on me, looking up at me she whispers, the tip still on her bottom lip…

“Help me, Daddy.”

Both of my strong hands quickly find the back of her perfect head, her long blonde hair instantly wrapped around them. In one movement I push my hips forward. She would never try to move but my hands re-enforce that she shouldn’t. I can feel the pressure of her throat as it opens up around me, her eyes glazed, determined as a small tear drips as I push her to the limit. I hold her there, hard, as deep as I can go. She won’t struggle, pull back. Her eyes are calm, unable to breathe as my cock blocks her windpipe. That bit of fear makes her explode inside, but her eyes are calm, safe, breathing or not.

petite_casey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
petite_casey

I love that moment, as she holds my gaze, her mouth wide, the delight of her nose finally touching with my help, unable to breathe, her life in my hands. It took her a long time to let me take over her like that, to fight the natural urge to push back, the panic, to use her hands to claw (it has happened more than once) but now it’s her happy place, eyes streaming, the affection in her eyes, she knows without doubt her stillness is going to earn her what she needs.

I pull back, holding her still by her hair in tight bunches in my hands, she doesn’t move or react other than to gasp for breath, my arse leaves the wall and remains motionless, her eyes locked as I fuck her throat, deeper, harder, feeling it constrict around me as her body tries to push me out. The slight of her there, completely submitted to me as I use her body to please myself, her eyes streaming down her cheeky but still focused on mine, willing me on as force myself into her wind wipe drives me crazy. 

I push my foot forward, in between her knees on the carpet. Without thought, as her eyes stream she drops her body slightly, pushing her perfect pussy into the top of my foot. I can feel her warm and soaking wet on my skin as she releases a deep moan, cut short by the tip of my cock, closing her airway again for a second. She grinds down hard, humping my foot hard as she pushes herself into me as I use her mouth. The delight and pleasure in her eyes give me so much and was so happy with so little in return, so far.

I can feel myself getting close, and I can see in her eyes she is fully aware. She’s been here many times, delighting in how she brightens beneath me, ready, needing me to unload. She grinds harder as I pull myself from between her lips, leaning down in the landing's darkness to her ear, pushing my foot up, feeling her pussy lips spread over me.

“You’re my perfect princess and you’re doing so, SO well. Give me what I need and I will give you everything you crave the second I get home. Don’t you dare touch your pussy after this. You will leave it wet, aching, knowing how it’s going to feel when this cock stretches you open when I get home. The quicker you make me cum now, the harder you will get it tonight, there’s a good girl."

Her mood changed, challenge accepted, as I leaned back, knowing that I had just unleashed my favourite side of her. She was desperate now, both to impress and to get what she needs, what she knows only I can give.

The first gag was harder and louder than anything even I could make her offer, as she crammed my cock into her mouth hungrily, forcing herself onto it as she pinned my hips against the wall. Her hand reaches up grabbing my arse as she sucked me hard, deep and fast nearly beyond what she could cope with as her eyes streamed making herself gag over and over, her eyes on mine still.

She knows the tricks. She has learnt my body over time in the same way I have learnt hers. Immediately feel her finger part my cheeks as she fucks me with her mouth. She gently pushes her finger into my arse hole causing me to instantly tense.

She can feel it coming, like she’s in a trance, nothing else matters, she needs it, to earn this cock inside her tonight. She pulls back looking up desperate, her finger in my arse….

“Please, Daddy, watch me, watch me suck the cum out of you.”

I feel myself smash against the back of your throat again, hard, as she pushes her finger in and out in the same rhythm.

I tense, through my whole body, her eyes wide watching me, knowing it’s all about her, watching what only she can do to me.

She forces herself down hard into me as she feels me twitch and throb between her lips and I instinctively grab her head, holding her in place. She was ready, she always is, as I feel myself unleash stream after stream of cum directly into her throat as she pushes her finger deeper. My legs shake slowly, tensing every bit out into her.

“Fuck!!!!!” I gasp as she pulls away, looking up from her knees, her proud, pretty mouth open wide, showing me her mouth full of my warm cum before swallowing everything with the biggest beaming smile.

“Good girl,” I hiss in appreciation

I stand a second, as she leans her head against my thick thigh, stroking her hair as she gently pushes herself back and forth on my foot as before. Her eyes look up, happy, fulfilled.

“Thank you, Daddy.” She smiles with wide, happy eyes.

I reach down effortlessly, scooping her up into my arms as she snuggles against my shoulder, no words, her smile reaching from ear to ear, and I feel her running her tongue around her mouth to taste me.

I walk her through the bedroom door again, the duvet already pulled back, and place her down gently back in bed, her perfect head on the pillow as I pull up her covers and sit on the edge of the bed.

Leaning in, kissing her head as I stroke her hair.

“Good girl, you will get your reward.”

I can feel her tense her legs, squeezing them around her under the sheets.

“Don’t touch it. Leave it for me.”

Published 
Written by Markcord87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments