Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Apartment Living, Or “How I Became A Cuckold For Eight Months”

"A true story of how i unintentionally became a cuckold for a short time."

24
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I would like to thank JCH1968 for proofreading and editing this true account. Without her input, this would be just the ramblings of a middle aged man recounting his past."

“Fuck me, Fuck me with that big fucking cock of yours!”

Twenty minutes of listening to this through the paper-thin wall of my studio apartment,  I was at the lowest point of my young adult life.

Perhaps I should provide a little backstory.  It was 2003, I was living in a small studio apartment in Minneapolis.  I had just broken up with my girlfriend, and things were starting to make a positive turn in my life.

I had a decent job, was free to travel, and I was casually banging the girl at my favorite coffee shop.  Life was good until she moved in.  And right next door to me, too!

She was my ex-fiancé, Holly.  Holly and I were solid, or so I thought, until one day, out of the clear blue, she broke off our engagement and moved to St. Louis with some douchebag.

I hadn’t seen her or heard from her for almost two years, and then, one quiet afternoon, I was minding my own business when a knock at the door came.  Thinking nothing of it, I answered and there Holly was, standing at my door.

The look on her face was pure shock, as I’m sure my expression was too.  She told me that things didn’t work out with the guy in St. Louis, so she moved back and rented the apartment next door.  She had no idea that I was to be her neighbor, she was just introducing herself.

It was like fate has put us together again.  Over the next few weeks, we slowly became friends again, and then lovers.  I stopped fucking the girl from the coffee shop and focused all my sexual energy on Holly.

Every day we would bang.  Most days we would fuck two or three times.  It was amazing!  I’d wake up, go next door, fuck Holly, take a shower, go to work, come home, she would come over, we would fuck again, we would have dinner, fuck, and then we would retreat to our apartments.

This went on for a few months.  We were each other's fuck buddies.  I was catching feelings again though, and I thought she was too.  

But I was wrong.  Very, very wrong.

One night, after we had fucked, Holly went home and I went to bed.  I was woken by the unmistakable sound of her moans.  In my half-awake stupor, I wandered to our common wall, pressed my ear to it, and listened to her moaning in pleasure.  I was getting hard listening to her pant and moan as I distinctly heard the buzz of her vibrator.

My hand pumped my cock, and with each moan from her, I pumped my dick faster.

I was just about to cum when I heard something different.  I heard another man grunt and say, “I’m going to cum!”

What?!  Did I just hear that?  My shock of hearing another man, was only momentary because then I heard Holly say, “Yes! Cum in me.  Cum deep in my ass!”

No way was I hearing this correctly, I must be dreaming.  Holly flat-out refused to have anal sex.  I know, I asked her multiple times.

The moans turned to screams as he came in her ass and she came from, presumably, her vibrator fucking her cunt.

As the commotion settled, I noticed that my cock was limp, but there was a thick glob of cum now in my hand, trickling through my fingers onto the wooden floor.

I kept my ear pressed to the wall, and listened to them talk for a bit.  After some small talk, he said, “So your boyfriend doesn’t know about me?”  

Holly replied, “First he’s not my boyfriend, we used to be together, and I know he thinks we are back together, but we aren’t.  And second, no he doesn’t know about you.  He’s too stupid to even notice.”

He said something that I couldn’t quite make out, but I figure it had to do with anal sex because Holly replied, “No babe, you’re the only one I let fuck my ass.  He has asked, but I won’t let him fuck my ass.  That’s yours and yours alone, baby.”

CaiticaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaiticaGold

Well, this went on for weeks before I dared to confront Holly about it.  She was right, we never made it official that we were back together, and as our conversation ended, so did we, again.

I tried to get over it for the second time.  I started fucking the girl at work.  One night, I had my coworker fuck friend over.  In the middle of us making out during a movie, a sharp knock at my door came.  When I opened it, it was Holly.  She was in tears and started screaming about what a dirtbag cheater I was and that this “whore” ruined us, as she pointed at my coworker.

My coworker, not wanting to be involved in this crazy interaction, grabbed her bag and left, but not before letting me know that I was a disgusting pig for cheating on my girlfriend.

As my coworker left, the tears on Holly’s face were replaced with a smirk.

“What the fuck is going on?” I asked Holly.

“Well, you see.” Holly started.  “As long as we live next to each other, I am going to do whatever I can to make sure that you don’t get laid.  When I dumped you before, it was because I wanted more. Now, I have just grown to hate you. You’re too “nice” and I want a bad boy. You treat sex like a bitch would, all sappy and sacred. So now you’re my bitch and I don’t want you fucking anyone, not even me.  When you confronted me about having sex with other men, I was pissed that you were so perverted to listen to me through the wall, and that’s when I knew you need to be dominated, you’re a perverted little boy. Now I want you to have to listen to me get fucked through the walls, and only be able to jack off, knowing that you’ll never get your dick sucked or fucked as long as we are neighbors.”

With that, she turned and headed back to her apartment.  

I looked over my lease, I still had eight months on it.  It shouldn’t be hard to find a fuck buddy, just as long as I did it at their house or when I knew Holly wasn’t home, right?

Wrong.  

Holly made sure that I was not able to get laid.  She would tell everyone that she could that I was hers, and to stay away.  You would think that in Minneapolis of all places, I could find someone, anyone, who hadn’t been influenced by Holly.

It was futile.  So for the next eight months, Holly effectively cuckolded me and we weren’t even a couple.

She was right though, I did spend most of my nights listening to her get fucked by a multitude of men.

Sometimes, if it was dark out and the lighting was just right, I would be able to catch the reflection of her getting pounded in the window of the building across the alley. I knew she fucked with her window shade open just to torture me, but most nights I just listened.

I listened to her choking on cock.  I listened to her having her ass split open.  I listened to her beg to have some random guy fill her tight cunt with their seed, or listen to them tell her to swallow every last drop.  And every one of those nights spent listening or watching her getting railed, I spent jacking off.

At the end of the eight months, my lease was finally up.  I found a quiet place in the suburbs with nice neighbors.  The walls were still paper thin, but Holly wasn’t living next door.  I became friends with Kate next door and I shared my nightmare of the past eight months with her.

Kate was nice, she comforted me.  And instead of belittling me when she had sex with her boyfriends, she would perform with her moans and cries.  And after her boyfriends left, she would call me over, knowing that I was listening, and let me jack off while she lay naked and watched.

Life was starting to look better again.

Published 
Written by spankingsshouldhurt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments