Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Artist Meetup Part Three

"Stoped by her studio to get a photo and ended up letting her watch me cum."

16
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Thirst part of a story about an artist I met at a meetup. After holding back as long as we could, things get a bit naughty."

Heather agreed to let me return to her studio to get a few pics of her, to finish (save) my wreck of a painting form when I painted her. This is the third and final part of the "Artist Meetup" series.

When I arrived at Heather's studio, she suggested Tequila shots. She said she had already had one before I got there.

"I did a couple of sketches from the photos from last time," Heather said after firmly setting her shot glass down on the old dresser at the back of her studio. "Would you like to see?"

Heather showed me three sketches she had drawn of me. It was weird and sexy. The sketches were detailed - she even got some veins in there. I was hard, as I was, for the pictures Heather took for reference, so there was a bit of a porn vibe to the drawings.

"Did you show these to your boyfriend, I asked. I knew she hadn't, but I wanted to hear what she had to say; wanted to hear why.

"Yea right," Heather replied. "No way!"

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well for starters, your giant erect penis," Heather replied.

"You could tell him you just made it up, drew the sketch from your imagination," I suggested. "Or, that might be even worse, actually."

"You think?" Heather replied. "That would be much worse. 'Look at my drawings Jeff, I imagined it all, a hot man with a huge cock; what do you think'?"

"Yea," I said. "I see what you mean. "But you did draw them. That's cool and a little naughty, perhaps."

"Artist studies - drawing practice," Heather laughed. "Seriously, though, when else will I have the opportunity to draw an erect man?"

"Can't you just ask your boyfriend anytime? I asked.

"He would never," Heather said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Self-conscious and impatient," Heather replied. "Okay, one more shot, and we can do your photo."

We did a second shot. Heather got naked and got into the pose she'd been in, then quickly got dressed after I quickly took the photo. I was preparing to leave.

"Want to pose for a quick sketch before you go," Heather asked.

"Pose how, naked?" I asked.

"Yes, nude, whatever pose you like," Heather replied.

Heather already had photos of me. Was this just about drawing practice and art? She put her clothes back on as fast as she could. I didn't want to pose unless it meant something more.

"You have pics," I said. "I think you're just trying to see more live cock." I laughed and told her I was joking.

"Well, yea, obviously!" Heather laughed. "I'm not sure if it was just a slick response or if she meant it; whatever the case, the comment convinced me to do it.

"Okay, if you just wear your underwear, I'll do it," I said.

"Alright, I guess," She complained.

"We don't have to," I said.

"No, it's fine," Heather said. "Whatever pose you want, try some."

Heather started taking off her jeans, so I got undressed and thought about a pose. I tried a pose with my foot up on a chair and gin resting on my hand. Heather liked it but told me to put my hand on my cheek. I didn't understand what she meant, so she came over and guided my hand to the far side of my face. She was right in front of me, in her bra and panties. I looked into her eyes while she adjusted my hand into place. Then she kissed me.

"We have to be good," Heather said as soon as she broke off the kiss.

Why the fuck did she kiss me? I thought she had to be good. Made no sense. I was confused.

"Okay?" I said. "You kissed me. You want me, but you don't want to cheat, is that the deal?"

"That pretty well sums it up, yes," Heather replied.

"Well, you want me anyway. That's pretty awesome," I laughed.

"One more kiss," Heather said, then kissed me again. She took my cock in her hand while we were kissing. When she started stroking, I broke off the kiss and asked, "I thought we had to be good."

"We do, sorry," Heather replied. "My bad."

The feeling was mutual. I wanted her too. I didn't think she would cheat all the way, and I didn't want her to.

"I understand," I said. "Do you want to watch me cum?"

"Sure," Heather replied. "Really?

"I'm going to sit on the couch for this, okay?" I asked.

"Sure, wherever, that's fine," Heather replied. She looked half in shock and half puzzled. I think she was wondering if I was going to do what she thought I might do. I sat down on the couch and looked at Heather, who was sitting at her chair by her easel, about seven feet away. I got hard with a few strokes and some thoughts about Heather.

"Oh my God," Heather commented as I was almost fully hard.

"Do you like my cock," I asked her.

"Yes, I do," Heather said playfully and emphatically.

"That's hot," I replied. "Okay, watch me; I'm going to cum for you."

"Oh my God," Heather said again.

Heather watched. She didn't get out of her chair, and she didn't touch herself. She didn't say much. I shot and oozed a ton of cum, all over. She quietly watched.

"Wow," was all she said.

I got dressed and left, forgoing any posing for her. She didn't ask. Perhaps she got what she wanted, or maybe she was embarrassed. I received several phone notifications on the way home but didn't check them until I got home. All three were text messages from Heather.

Heather Text Message: "That was incredible. A first. Thank you."

Heather Text Message: "I'm looking at your pics."

Heather Text Message: "Your cock is amazing."

Me Text Reply: "Thank you. Are you masturbating, or?" I texted when I got home.

Heather Text Message: "I was. LOL"

Me Text Reply: "You masturbated looking at my cock or thinking about me? Did you orgasm?"

Heather Text Message: "Yes and yes."

Me Text Reply: "Wow, that's hot!"

tsAdorableASHLEY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsAdorableASHLEY

I was hard when she took photos the last time I was there - not as I was when I posed for her painting.

Published 
Written by TheSinnerSaint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments