Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BBW Worship

"Backpages hookup"

18
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
688 words 688 words

Author's Notes

"Totally true story, and one of the most exciting encounters of my life."

Back in 2015, I had to go to the corporate office in Bloomington for a meeting. I hated working on flights, so I didn't even bother. And I was horny. So I brought up Backpages on my phone and started browsing ads from women in Bloomington. Within minutes, I had found an ad from a black BBW who was looking for men to worship her pussy. We started exchanging messages, and by the time I landed, we had arranged for her to come to my hotel. 

There was a huge weather system sitting over the area, so we had turbulence on the way down, and I watched the city appear through the rain streaking across the window. Within an hour, I would have a strange woman’s pussy on my face. Fuck. 

Deplaning took forever. I rushed out of the plane, through the terminal, to the taxi stand. It was a good twenty minutes to the hotel, and she would be arriving pretty much when I got there. It was raining, and traffic was heavy. As soon as I got my room key, I messaged her the room number. I got to the room, made sure the door was left with the security guard extended, so the door didn't close all the way, and hopped in the shower. As soon as I had stepped out and grabbed a towel, I heard her come into the room. She folded her red umbrella and rested it by the bathroom door. 

She was gorgeous. I was not expecting her to be gorgeous. Smooth caramel skin. Hair in shoulder-length dreadlocks. A white blouse under a winter jacket, and a knee-length pleated skirt. She was what you would consider thick--big tits, big ass, big thighs. 

That was all I had time to see because she jerked the towel from my hand and shoved me onto the bed. As she did that, she hiked up her skirt. She had no panties. Her pussy was shaved, with a clit the size of a pea peeking out from between two long lips. 

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

"This is what you wanted, right?" she asked as she slapped her ass.  

I had lain down on my back, and she straddled my head and let herself sink down onto my face, all her weight on me. "MMMph," I agreed, sucking her clit and lips into my mouth.

She established a slow but steady rhythm, and I strained to keep my mouth and tongue on her as she ground herself against my lips and nose. Her wetness was all over my face, and I moaned into her pussy with delight. She was a moaner. A loud moaner. If there was someone in the next room, they would hear. That made me more excited, and I licked and sucked in rapture, taking breaths whenever she moved enough off my face to allow it.  She was just using me, and I was so here for it. 

After a few minutes, she climbed off and lay on the bed, and I rolled over and fixed my mouth back onto her pussy. Now she wasn’t riding me, it was easier to keep my tongue on her clit. I licked and sucked, slowly increasing the tempo and pressure, caressing her thighs with my hands. Her moans were even louder now. She reached down and took my hand in hers, squeezing it hard as she came. 

Then she bolted upright and clambered off the bed. “Gotta go back to work,” she said, as she pulled her skirt down quickly and made herself presentable. She walked out the door.

I folded back the security guard and let the door close and lock.  Smelled her on my beard. Touched my cock, which had been erect the whole time, of course. Started to stroke. 

Then, a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole. Her. Did she want more? Perhaps she wanted to take care of my cock? Maybe even fuck? Excited, I jerked the door open. 

“I forgot my umbrella,” she said, her face flushed with embarrassment. 

Published 
Written by Lexinla
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments