Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming an Earner

"Learning to accept my new role."

43
6 Comments 6
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the continuing story of my time with Bryan."

Once Bryan left my apartment, his words ran through my mind on a loop. He said that I changed the game, that I was his whore and was to become an earner for him. He also said I had a choice. But I knew the consequence of saying no was I would be cut loose. The thought of not seeing him anymore scared me more than the thought of staying and following his direction.

I wondered what would happen to me on my own. Bryan had become in control of every minute of my life. He had the final say in every detail and everything to do. He was in charge of my finances and every life decision. I did not do anything without his approval at this point.

I wondered how it was. I changed the game. I had only been following the direction of Maggie. I understood what he meant. I had been fucked for money, and that was a game changer to him. My stomach churned, thinking about what course I set for myself now.

During the day at work, Bryan called me. He told me to quit my Bar Lingerie Show job as he needed me available. He also told me to call my admirer Greg and tell him the terms of his having me. Bryan said to tell him $300 for sex, $400 for sex with anal, and $700 for an entire night. Once again, with Bryan, it was not open for discussion. The call was over almost as fast as it started. He was direct, demanding, and to the point, just like his business decorum. Bryan barked directions. He expected his orders to be followed without question.

I asked him one question. I said what if Greg is not interested. Bryan noted that was my job. I was to sell myself and make him want me. He said to get it done. He told me to tell him Greg’s response so he could schedule him.

This conversation did not help calm my stomach.

The next time I spoke with Greg, I was nervous. When he asked to see me, I told him Maggie said I could, but she set terms. I maintained the fib that Maggie was in control. It seemed easier than explaining my situation to him. He asked what the terms were. I told him, and there was a long silence on the call. Finally, I broke the silence and told him I would make him happy if he agreed. He agreed. We decided on Friday evening.

I was excited to tell Bryan that I had been successful in arranging a date.

When Bryan called my desk the next day at work, I told him my plans for Friday. Bryan said I pleased him. He told me to make Greg a repeat customer. I asked him how he said I just had to fuck him so well he wants you again.

On Friday, I was nervous. Greg had given me directions to his apartment. He lived in one of the modern apartment buildings in San Jose. I took the elevator to his apartment. He opened the door with a big smile. It took like five minutes to tour his apartment. The tour ended in his bedroom, and we stayed there for the next hour.

First, I offered him a blow job. He was happy to accept,

I stripped off my dress. I wore nothing under my dress. Greg loved that. I dropped to my knees and started to undo his pants. I told him I looked forward to sucking his cock all week. I released his hard cock from his pants. I helped him out of his pants. Once his cock pointed at my face, I buried it deep in my throat in one shift move. Only stopping when my nose touched his base. I then started showing him how much I loved sucking a man. I directed him to a seat, and I knelt between his legs. I licked up and down the shaft while moaning with pleasure. I was in no hurry. I wanted to show Greg my true enthusiasm for sucking cock. I had been in a hurry to get him off the previous times with him.

I took him into my throat when he said he was getting close. In and out past that resistance point. He pumped his cum directly down my throat. His blast was so powerful it caused me to cough. I got cum in my nostrils. I maintained him deep in my mouth, and he pumped his last. I continued sucking, teasing the head of his cock, which drove him crazy. He pushed me off his cock.

I smiled at him and thanked him for his nourishment. I told him I loved the taste of his cum. He told me he had never met anyone like me.

I made up a story telling him Maggie taught me to love sucking cock. I told him she used to have me blow her boyfriends as practice. It worked. His cock was hard again in seconds.

I held his cock in my hand, and I told him I wanted him to fuck me. We jumped into his bed together. I learned he liked when I talked to him as we did things. I begged him to fuck me. He put me on my back and entered me. He was fucking me and started sucking on my hard nipples. He flipped me over and took me from behind. He felt deep inside me doing this. Then he moved me to my knees and continued taking me from behind. I felt tiny as I maneuvered myself as he wished. I had my first orgasm as he pinched my nipples, causing me to shriek.

I asked him to slap my chest. He did a few times, but I encouraged him to hit my breast harder. Soon he was pounding my tiny chest with thuds sounding with each, blow. I orgasmed again as he did it, and he came as well. He started to pull out as he started to orgasm, but I grabbed his butt and pulled him deep inside me to his finish.

He rolled to my side. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart pounding. I loved doing that after sex. We talked. He asked why I asked him to slap me so hard. I told him it excited me when he did that. I squeezed my tiny breast and said they still hurt in a good way. He repeated he never met anyone like me. He said it was hard for him to slap me, but he could tell it excited me. I thanked him for doing it.

We rested for some time and got up for some drinks. Later we had sex once again as I wanted to please Greg.

We showered together, and I sucked him some more in his fancy shower. Afterwards he paid me, I asked him to contact me if he wanted to see me again. He assured me he would be calling.

It was my first successful date as a whore for Bryan. I had a rush of different feelings and thoughts. I was excited to tell Bryan. I wanted him to be proud of me. Bryan had up to this point shared me with his friends on occasion. He had even awarded his friends with me as a prize but this was different.

Saturday, Bryan stopped by in the morning. I gave him the money Greg had paid me. He asked me how it went. I told him all the details. I offered him his usual blow job, but Bryan said he had a golf tee time. He said he would stop by after golf and bring a friend or two. Bryan told me to go to the store and buy some beer and snacks. I asked him how he wanted me when he arrived he looked at me like I was stupid. He said he wanted me nude as he always expected me to be in this apartment.

He left, and I showered to go to the store. I made the purchases and returned to my apartment.

It was mid-afternoon when the door opened, and Bryan walked in with two friends. These were guys I did not know previously. They did not seem surprised to find me kneeling on the floor naked when the door opened. I jumped up to hug Bryan and offer his friends a cold beer. After serving them all beer, I knelt by Bryan's feet as he sat in the chair. I caught the guys staring at me.

Bryan told me to tell his friends what I was for him. I said that I was Bryan's property.

Bryan said, "Yes, but what else are you for me."

I looked at his friends and responded I was Bryan's whore. Neither guy seemed at all shocked. Bryan had told them.

Bryan pointed to one of his friends he identified as Bill. He said Bill and him had a bet during golf, and Bill won. Bryan said Bill won, and the prize was a blow job. He pushed me in Bill's direction on the couch.

I crawled over to Bill without hesitation. Bill stood and pulled his pants down. I took his cock and put it in my mouth as he sat down. I sucked Bill as the guys all talked. It seemed to take a long time, but I knew I better show proper enthusiasm. I just kept at it. After a while, I heard Bill groan his legs tightened as he fired his cum into my mouth.

Once he finished his release, I knelt, waiting to swallow as was the standing order in Bryan's presence. Bryan told me to display his cum in my mouth and then consume it. I did, and I went back to sucking Bill's cock clean of any residual escape.

When done, I returned to my place at Bryan's feet. Bryan told his friends and me they could stop by anytime for a blow job. They just had to arrange it with him first. He said they had use of my blow job skills for $100 anytime they desired.

He had me stand and tell Bill and Mike they were welcome anytime they desired me. Bryan took my hand and pulled me to him. He had me stand in front of him between him and his friends. He bent me at the waist so my butt was facing his friends. Bryan spread my ass cheeks and then turned me to show off my hairless pussy. He told his friends that if they wanted more than blow jobs, that was also negotiable.

Mike was excited by this and said he had $100 right now. Bryan snapped his fingers and directed me towards Mike. Mike said he was shy and asked if he could take me to the other room. Bryan told me to take him. I stood, reached for Mike's hand, and walked him into my bedroom.

Mike disrobed and sat on my bed. He laid back, and I crawled between his legs and took his cock into my mouth. Like so many men before, I went about pleasing him. It did not take long. He was excited by the circumstances and drenched my tonsils with his orgasm. I held it in my mouth and showed his cum to him. He told me to swallow. I did and showed him I had. He seemed pleased.

I rested, sucking his cock as he recovered. We went back into the room. Mike gave Bryan a high-five as he sat down and had another beer. The guys asked Bryan lots of questions. They inquired how he found me. Bryan told them in fact I had discovered him. All he has done was teach me my genuine purpose. They teased Bryan saying has always had girls like me around as long as they knew him. Bryan said he recognized the signals and helped me to bring my most authentic self out.

Bryan told them he first saw my submissive traits when he met me. He said then he noticed she had this rock-in hard body. Bryan said all he has done is expose me to live my life as I was born to live it. He said he first saw me, he knew I was a whore, and here I am today, living that life. The guys agreed and told Bryan he was a lucky man.

Bryan asked me if I was happy as his property. I smiled and said yes, sir, I loved being his. Bryan told his friends if I ask her to do something, she knows she has to do it or there are consequences. He pointed to the whip hanging on the wall. He patted my head and said, but this one never needs the whip. She follows instructions well.

Bill asked about another girl, Brittany, who used to be Bryan's plaything. He did not answer. Bryan changed the subject. He did not want to discuss this other girl in front of me.

The guys finished their beer. Bill and Mike left shortly after. They both hugged me goodbye and said they would see me soon. I thanked them and said I looked forward to seeing them again.

Mellisandre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mellisandre

Bryan called me to him after the guys left. He pulled off his pants, and I approached. His cock was hard. I dropped before him and did what I had done for him hundreds of times. He gave me more nourishment. My third healthy dose already.

I asked Bryan who Brittany was. He told me she was none of my business and not to ask about her again. I assumed he did not want me to know what became of her.

I asked him what he told the guys when he first met me. He said he noticed me and saw I was very submissive. He said he recognized that he could bring out my slut side that I was hiding. He claimed it was signals I gave off when he first approached me. He said with that body; I was born to use it. All he has done is help me realize my potential. He said he had just led me and helped me in that direction. He claimed I did the rest by excepting and doing everything he asked. He asked me again if I was happy being his.

I responded, "Yes sir, I'm pleased. I would not want it any other way."

Bryan said he has had many inquiries about me since I was with him. He said now it was time to announce that you were available. He said he would arrange dates and send friends to see me.

Bryan asked me what I thought of that plan. I told him it was his decision to make. He can use me as he wishes. I said I was his property and only wanted to please him. I pledged always to do what he told me to do. I said I loved serving him and thanked him for all he had done for me. I knelt at his feet, stared into his eyes, and begged him to continue training me. I did my best to sell it because I meant it.

If I lost Bryan at this point, I would be lost. I had no friends; my family cut me off for doing the Lingerie bar shows. If they discovered this, I did not know what they would do. I realized Bryan was all I had. No doubt the way he wanted it.

I knew that made him happy because his cock jumped to life, and he took me to bed and fucked me. He was rougher than he usually was. He squeezed my breast between his fingers until I squealed. He put his large hand around my throat, making breathing difficult. The entire time he fucked me, he called me his whore repeatedly. He orgasmed inside me.

I repeated in response, "Yes, sir."

Bryan pulled out of my vagina, and I hurried to take his wet cock in my mouth. I cleaned him and thanked him for his time.

Bryan dressed to leave. I only got a little of his free time. He stood by the door. He told me that he had a new rule for me. He said this four-by-four section of tile by the front door was the only place I was allowed clothing inside my apartment. He said I had to be standing on the tile when I dressed for work. I was never to wear any clothing beyond the tile. He said the consequences would be strict if he learned of my breaking the rule. I agreed to his new rule.

At work on Monday, there was a package for me. It was a pager.

The next time I spoke to Bryan, I was at work. He told me I would call the number when the pager went off. He would tell me who would visit me, who I was to go see, and what to expect. Bryan insisted I have the pager at all times.

He told me he made plans to send me to his friend in Capitola. He said he was loaning me but expected I would have a date or two while there. He expected me to be on my best behavior. My only response was that I understood.

I asked one of the girls I work with if there used to be a Brittany that worked there. She said there had been, but she abruptly left. She said she was a young, beautiful girl. She said there had been rumors about her and Bryan then, but she never heard any more. One day she was gone. She told me I should ask Sandy, another girl in the office. She said Sandy would know more because they worked together.

When I asked Sandy, she said she did not want to discuss Brittany. She wanted to know why I was asking. I made up a story that someone was talking about her. Sandy told me to avoid Bryan outside of work. Sandy said she was unsure but Brittany was a nice sweet girl until she started talking to Bryan. She said she began having issues at work, and one day, she was no longer there. She said nobody ever told her where she went. She warned me again not to get involved with Bryan. Sandy said I needed to be careful not to fall into his web. She said he always had young girls around him. Sandy said she had seen the way Bryan looked at me. She said she can see his desire for me in his face. I laughed it off.

I was happy about one thing my coworkers had no idea I was involved with Bryan. I had been worried that someone would have picked up on something at this point. I have done an excellent job of being secretive.

That night at six o'clock, the pager went off. I called the number, and Bryan answered. He gave me an address. He said I was to be there in two hours and I would meet Scott. She said I met Scott once before. That made me more comfortable, but I did not recall meeting him.

Bryan told me what to wear and what to expect.

I arrived right on time. I was very nervous as I walked to the door. When Scott answered the door, I still did not recognize him. He did claim to have met me before. He seemed to sense me being nervous as he eased me into his place.

Scott said he had been asking Bryan about me since he first saw me with Bryan. He said Bryan has always been very generous with his girls. Scott said he told Bryan whenever he talked to him that he wanted to fuck me. Bryan had always put him off, but here I was now.

Scott asked what had changed. I told him nothing had changed but Bryan just wanted me to make his friend happy. Scott was happy with that answer.

Scott said he wanted to see what he was paying for. He told me to take off my dress. I stripped my dress off. I was bra-less but wore some sexy thong panties Bryan had bought me. Scott instructed me to turn so my back was to him and told me to pull off the panties slowly. He appreciated my butt, and I thanked him.

He took my hand and walked me into the bedroom. He pulled me into his bed. I saw a female's clothes. It was clear a girl lived there with him. He did not seem worried she would return anytime soon, so I put it out of my mind.

Scott pulled off his shorts and revealed a good size cock, not even fully hard yet. I asked him what his pleasure was.

Scott said, "Well, start by sucking my cock."

I moved down his chest and started licking his cock. It jumped around as it began to grow to its entire length. I pulled it into my mouth. His cock was thick. His cock was also gorgeous. I've grown to appreciate a man's cock, and this was a nice one. I thought his girlfriend was a lucky girl. Taking the cock head into my mouth, my mouth was full.

I licked the length and his balls. I spent time teasing the head of his cock. There was no getting that into my throat; I knew that. After a while, he motioned for me to move up his chest. I crawled on him but waited for him to tell me what to do. I was rubbing his cock against my butt. He pulled me to him and kissed me.

Being kissed was shocking because I could not recall this happening other than Bryan and Gabriel kissing me. I enjoyed it and responded in kind. Scott lifted me off and lined my pussy into place with his cock. He had me lower myself onto his cock. I was very excited, and he slid in. I did feel a bit stretched but managed to take his entire length inside me with a little effort. I just rested with him inside and enjoyed the feeling of fullness.

He had me slowly start to fuck him riding him. After a while, he rolled me over, he was on top of me and plunged inside me repeatedly. He continued to kiss me occasionally.

He whispered, asking me where I wanted him to cum. He said Bryan told him he could cum inside me if he desired. I told him he could do as he wished. Scott kept slowly fucking me slowly, and soon I was orgasming. I tried to hold out but could not. He told me I was a good girl as he took notice of my orgasm.

He waited for me to recover but kept slowly fucking me. He said I felt so tight to him. Scott whispered he wanted to feed me his cum. I told him I would be happy to please him.

He kissed me again and picked up the pace. When he was close, he pulled out and rolled onto his side. I jumped to take his cock in my mouth as he fired his cum. I swallowed as he calmed down, and his cum stopped releasing. I showed him that I had. He then kissed me again. I thanked him.

Scott said his girlfriend never swallows his cum. I told him he tasted delicious, and she was missing out. I told him I was happy to do that for him. I licked his cock some more as more of his cum escaped. I made a point of showing him I enjoyed it.

We walked to the kitchen for a drink. Scott kept me nude, and his hands were all over my body every chance he got. He lifted me onto the countertop, and he spread my legs. Scott moved between my legs and used his tongue to clean all my juices around my pussy. He licked inside me and started the lick my clit. Soon he had me on the brink of another orgasm. He continued as I held his head in place. I came hard as he licked my pussy.

I was dizzy. Scott told me I was incredible. He said he knew Bryan had something special when he met me. He said he would be seeing me again. Scott said that I had better go because his girlfriend would be home in a short time from work.

I dressed, and he kissed me at the door. It felt so strange kissing like that, but I enjoyed it.

The next day at work, Bryan called me at my desk. He said Scott was very pleased and already asked to see me again. Bryan could talk freely from his office, but I had to be careful with my words because of the many ears nearby. He said Scott paid very well for my services.

Bryan told me that I was exciting him, and he wanted me to meet him at lunch to suck his cock. He told me when and where. We went to a nearby park. I jumped in his company truck. He had me get in the back seat and strip my clothes off. He drove to a secluded spot in the parking lot and joined me in the back seat. He asked for all the details of my time with Scott. After I told him, Bryan said he needed release. He pushed my head onto his cock. He was excited as he orgasmed fast.

I swallowed the lunch he provided, and soon we were headed back to the office separately. He called my desk during the afternoon, asking if I enjoyed lunch. I spoke carefully, answering his questions so coworkers could overhear nothing. He told me how happy he was with me. Hearing that made me happy. I was becoming less concerned with this recent change to become an earner for Bryan. He was very excited and interested in this new path he led me down.

Published 
Written by Gifan24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments