Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking Through Darkness

"He ravishes me passionately, jolting me out of my funk."

105
33 Comments 33
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Recommended Read

"What are you watching?"

I pry my gaze away from the screen, where Painkiller has captured my attention. My boyfriend stands at the living room door with a serious expression on his face.

"It's a series that delves into a drug-induced crisis surpassing even crack cocaine's impact,” I say flatly.

"Uh-huh. What's the matter?" he asks.

I pause the show and turn to face him, noticing the concern in his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Don't get me wrong, I'm relieved it's not one of those frivolous shows you enjoy, like Too Hot to Handle, but I've noticed you tend to gravitate towards heavier shows when you're, well, not feeling your best. Lately, you've been avoiding me, and I can't help but wonder if there's something going on that you're not telling me. Is everything okay?"

In my defense, who doesn't enjoy looking at beautiful, horny men and women flirting and more? But I'll admit he's onto something. My mood hasn't been the brightest lately, and I've been keeping to myself, not wanting to add to his plate with all his work projects. I've had my hands full at my job too. We've both been working overtime this week, and on one night, I even went to bed before he wrapped up work, faking sleep to avoid conversation.

"Yes. Everything is fine," I say, trying to shrug it off. I'm aware of how much he supported me during my last bout of depression, and I don't want him to carry unnecessary concern, reassuring myself that it's just a passing phase, reminding myself of how far I've come since my last episode.

He's been my rock, standing by me through thick and thin. But deep down, I know he can sense when something's not right. He settles beside me on the couch, his gaze unwavering.

"Now look me in the eye and say that lie again," he says firmly.

It's difficult to hide my feelings from someone who knows me so well. As much as I want to protect him from my struggles, I know he won't let it go. I take a deep breath, letting the façade I've been maintaining crumble.

"Actually, I've been struggling lately. The workload, the stress—it's been taking its toll on me."

As the weight of my confession hangs in the air, his hand finds mine, a silent affirmation that he's here, ready to share the burden once more.

"How do you feel?"

Tears well up in my eyes as I pour out my feelings. "I feel lost," I admit, my voice quivering. "The weight of sadness is suffocating, and the constant onslaught of bad news leaves me overwhelmed. I'm consumed by anxiety, unable to find a moment of calm." As I speak, I can sense his empathy, his grip on my hand tightening, reassuring me that I'm not alone in this tumultuous sea of emotions.

"Do you want to have sex?" The question catches me off guard, causing my tears to momentarily cease. Confusion fills my mind as I try to process his unexpected proposition. "I know you need to reset your overthinking brain," he continues.

My entire life, I've abused masturbation and sex to escape my overwhelming thoughts and emotions, but I didn't realize it until he pointed it out, explaining that feeling like an object, a means of getting high from an orgasm, doesn't feel good to him, so I'm not sure how to respond to his offer.

I lock my gaze on him, torn between two emotions. The depression weighs heavily on my chest, suffocating me with its relentless grip, whispering "no," urging me to withdraw, while my desires remain buried beneath layers of uncertainty, but anxiety longs for the sweet relief that orgasm promises.

"Are you sure?" I ask, my voice trembling with uncertainty.

"Yes," he replies firmly, his eyes filled with concern and sincerity.

"But I am not sure if I can cum," I whisper, my voice barely audible, as I'm worried that my tension will prevent me from fully letting go.

"Leave it to me," he says softly.

"Mmmhm," I hum as his lips press against mine.

He leans in closer, his hands tracing a path down my body, igniting a fire within me that pushes aside any lingering doubts. With each touch, the weight of my emotions begins to lift, replaced by a growing sense of trust and anticipation. He tugs at my dress and pulls it over my head, revealing my bare skin to his hungry gaze.

"No underwear? You're such a slut," he murmurs. His fingers trail lightly along the exposed flesh, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. "Imagine your Lush friends not only reading your story but also seeing you naked like this."

"What?" I gasp, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Play with me," he dares me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

It's a thrilling thought, the idea of being vulnerable and exposed to others who know me intimately through my writing. The anticipation of their reactions fuels my fire, the heat slowly rising as I am filled with embarrassment and excitement, my cheeks turning pink from the intensity, and my body throbs with insatiable want.

His lips brush against my neck, his teeth grazing lightly over my skin, as his fingers find their way into my pussy. With each thrust, I surrender myself to his skilled hands, feeling a rush of desire course through my body. His thumb presses against my bud, intensifying the pleasure and causing me to moan uncontrollably. I arch my back, pressing myself closer to him, craving more.

As his touch becomes more fervent, I find myself losing control, my mind consumed by the overwhelming sensations coursing through me. He looks deep into my eyes and I can't help but whimper as he slowly pulls out his fingers and brings them to his lips, tasting the evidence of my arousal. His eyes darken with hunger as he smirks, knowing the effect he has on me.

"Why are you so wet?" he teases. "You enjoy them watching us, seeing what a horny slut you are, don't you?"

Fantasizing about being observed—naked and vulnerable like this, gazing into a tantalizing sea of eyes hungry for the raw passion between us—heightens the electricity coursing through my veins. I bite my lip, unable to form a coherent response as he unbuttons his pants and steps out of them, revealing his hard, throbbing length. My breath hitches at the sight, anticipation coursing through me as I eagerly await what's to come next.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

He steps closer, his hand reaching out to trace a finger along my jawline, sending shivers down my spine. With a devilish grin, he whispers, "Everyone can see your pussy drooling, begging to be fucked hard. You love being my dirty little slut, don't you?"

I can feel my heart racing, matching the rhythm of his seductive voice. My body trembles as I am reduced to a pool of desire, my inhibitions melting away in the heat of his words. I can't help but moan in response as the intensity of his gaze locks me in place. Every nerve ending in my body screams for his touch, yearning for the pleasure only he can provide. His scent fills the air, intoxicating me further as I feel a magnetic pull towards him.

He teases my labia with his fingertips, tracing slow circles around my swollen clit. "Maybe I should let someone else's cock fuck this pussy," he whispers, his voice dripping with lust and dominance.

The thought of being shared with another man ignites a forbidden excitement within me, fueling my desire even further, and I find myself nodding in agreement, surrendering to the delicious torment he orchestrates with his words and touch.

"Get down on your hands and knees," he commands.

Desperate to please him, I sink down onto the luxurious carpet. A feverish anticipation builds deep inside me as I turn away and close my eyes. My pussy quivers with desire as I imagine a mysterious stranger standing behind me—someone whose touch or cock I've never experienced before. His strong hands grip my hips as he pulls me closer to him.

"I'm going to fuck this tight pussy of yours, and then someone else will take my place," he groans. "We will fuck you until you can't take it anymore."

His commanding tone, combined with the raw desire in his words, causes my core to pulsate with a need to be filled. The tip of his cock brushes against my entrance, teasing me with the promise of pleasure.

"Please," I moan, my voice filled with desperation and longing.

"You want it, don't you?" he growls. "You want to be taken, to be used by me and others. Your body longs for the intensity, the overwhelming sensation of being completely consumed."

Every cell in my body screams in agreement as I surrender myself to his dominance, ready to be swept away by the unyielding desire that courses through me. Finally, he gives in to my plea, thrusting himself deep inside me, filling me with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

As he fucks me like a savage, his hips move with a primal rhythm, our bodies colliding in a lustful frenzy. The intensity of his movements as he relentlessly slams into me leaves me gasping for air, my mind consumed by the raw passion that engulfs us both. Each thrust brings us closer to the edge, the heat between us increasing with each passing second.

"Can you see how hard they all are, so ready to take my place once I am done with you," he groans, his voice dripping with dominance. "They crave you just as much as I do, eager to fill this pussy with their cum."

Closing my eyes, I imagine naked men standing in a circle around us, stroking their erect cocks with hunger in their eyes. The thought of being desired by so many only intensifies the excitement coursing through my veins. My body trembles with anticipation as I give in to the overwhelming lust that consumes me.

His fingers dig into my skin, leaving marks that I know will linger as a reminder of this moment. The room is filled with the sound of our heavy breathing, echoing off the walls as our bodies collide with an undeniable force. Every touch, every thrust, fuels the fire between us, creating a symphony of desire that drowns out any rational thought.

"Show them what a good slut you are, and come with me," he growls.

The room fills with the scent of sex as I surrender to the fantasy, ready to embrace the pleasure that awaits. His balls slap against my aroused, sensitive clitoris as he thrusts into me and I gasp in pleasure with every impact. With a powerful thrust, he pushes me over the edge, sending shards of ecstasy crashing through my body. His hardness pulses with passion as his seed floods inside me like a river of bliss. I moan uncontrollably, lost in a sea of pleasure, completely uninhibited and free.

He pulls out and reaches for the tissues on the coffee table, gently wiping away our mixed essence. As he cleans me up, a sense of contentment washes over me. I look into his eyes, feeling a connection that goes beyond the physical, and I can't help but smile, grateful for the passion we have unleashed within each other.

"Come here," he says as he sits on the couch, patting the space next to him.

I eagerly move closer to him, and his arms encircle me in a secure and tight hold, as if he never wants to let go. Snuggled in his embrace, a comforting warmth surrounds me, bringing a sense of peace. It's as if all the worries of the world are kept at bay, allowing me to sink into a sanctuary of calm where his touch is a soothing balm for the heart and soul.

"How do you feel now?" he asks, his voice filled with tenderness.

I take a moment to reflect on the emotions coursing through me before responding, "I feel alive, loved, and calm."

He kisses my brow and grins before asking, "Isn't peniscillin better than any drug?"

I chuckle at his playful remark, grateful for his lightheartedness. "Well, I can't say for sure, but being here with you definitely feels like the best kind of medicine," I reply with a wink.

His eyes sparkle with affection as he pulls me closer, whispering, "I'm glad I can be your remedy."

As our laughter lingers in the air, it's as if time itself slows down, granting us this small, precious pocket of togetherness. I can hear the steady rhythm of his heartbeat, and it's in sync with my own, like a gentle reminder that we're connected in this world of chaos. With his arms around me, I know I've found my safe haven, a place where love works its magic, soothing all the challenges life throws our way.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments