Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Close Call

"I almost cum in my unprotected girlfriend after a day drinking"

21
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story that happened in 2016 and is also my first entry. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Names have been left out to protect identity."

This is about the time I almost made a mistake with my girlfriend while drunk.  We’d been dating for a few months after her and my wife started dating.  She invited me out to a local beer festival where the intention was to taste as many different beers as we could.  By the time we left, both of us were pretty drunk, but we decided to go with some friends to a nearby brewery for another round.  While in the brewery she was sitting in my lap, legs wrapped around my waist making out with me and grinding her pussy against my cock. 

We’d been dating for a while and had had threesomes with my wife, and we had fucked on many occasions, but always with condoms.  She wasn’t on birth control because it messed with her system so we were always very careful to use condoms, even for teasing.  If my penis came anywhere close to her vagina it was fully wrapped. But tonight, that was going to change.

Once we left the bar, we took a Lyft back to her condo. In the car we were all over each other.  Her hand was down my pants stroking my very hard cock, my hand was down hers with my fingers deep in her sopping wet pussy.  When we got out of the car and started to stumble towards her place we kept stopping to press each other up against anything we could to keep making out.  I’d run my hand up the back of her head and pull her head back to expose her neck so I could kiss the hollow of her throat and down to her chest.  She would pull my hand out of her pants so she could suck and lick her juices off my fingers.  We collapsed a couple of times into a heap on the grass (it was the middle of the day mind you) where she would lock me against her with her legs and I would grind my rock hard cock against her jeans.  She would pull at my hair and claw at my back breathing hard and whispering in my ear how badly she needed me inside her.  We both reeked of sex long before our clothes came off. 

By the time we finally made it back to her condo we were both disheveled: hair full of bits of sticks and leaves, clothes twisted and skewed at weird angles, and flushed skins glistening with sweat.  Frantically, we pushed her key into the lock, stumbled through the door, and kicked it closed behind us.  Immediately, she started pulling my shirt and pants off, not even bothering to remove my shoes she just pushed my pants down to my ankles and forced me back on the couch where she straddled me.  She grabbed my hair and immediately started grinding her still clothes pussy against my now bare cock moaning loudly about how bad she needed to fuck me. 

When she finally stood up, I reached up and pulled her shirt off and unclasped her bras letting her breasts free.  At the same time, I reached down into my front pocket to get a condom (I was prepared I knew we were going to fuck so I brought several).  With the condom in my hand, I unzipped her pants and slid them down, letting her kick them off somewhere into the middle of the room.  With the clothes out of the way she pushed me back hard into the couch and straddled me again.  Now I could feel the heat of her so close to my raging hard dick and with her pants off the scent of her was driving me wild.  

She grabbed both of my hands in hers and pushed me back against the couch even further and lowered herself down onto me.  I wasn’t inside her yet though, she was sliding her incredibly wet vulva against the base and shaft of my cock. It was so wet and her folds were wrapped around me that for a minute I thought I was inside her.  She started grinding hard against me and every so often I could see the tip of my penis poke out from between her folds shining with the wetness she was coating me with. When she started doing this, she would moan and shudder, exclaiming how much she wanted to fuck me.  I was enjoying this without being inside her and held her hands close so she couldn’t pull the condom free.  

HollyIncrediblee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HollyIncrediblee

My plan was to bring her to a shaking climax without penetrating her so I kept denying her the condom.  She kept getting more aroused and at the same time more frustrated so that she started grinding frantically against me.  Finally, she’d had enough waiting and I’d apparently pushed her too far.  On another stroke up my cock she went just a little further than before, letting my head bob up to her opening where she then immediately slid herself down my cock. 

To my surprise, I was now buried to the hilt in her very wet and velvety and very unprotected vagina.  She immediately started to ride me sliding herself up and down the length of me not caring that I was uncovered and she wasn’t on birth control.  She started to pant, then came hard slamming herself down on my cock as far as she could shuddering and shaking as the orgasm wracked her body.  Being still fairly drunk at the time I wasn’t close yet so we were still ok. 

Once the orgasm passed she started rocking more slowly and gently on me, looking into my eyes watching for the signs of me getting close.  I told her how badly I wanted to cum inside her and she would moan back “We can’t, we can’t, we can’t” all the while continuing to ride me.  Finally, I felt myself getting close and I told her what was about to happen so she reluctantly slid off of me and grabbed the condom to roll down me.  Once the condom was in place she immediately went back to riding me, but the change had taken me back down a notch or two and I wasn’t ready to cum yet. 

We switched positions so that I was taking her from behind, pulling her hair back telling her how good her pussy felt and how badly I wanted to cum in her despite still not being close again.  After a few minutes of this, I asked her if I could take the condom off to feel her again, through her moans she nodded that I could so I pulled out and tore the condom off.  With that out of the way, I slammed myself back into her and once I bottom out she grabbed me with her muscles and started milking me.  Still holding her hair I pounded into her from the back making her scream in ecstasy all the while telling her that I wanted to fill her pussy to overflowing with my cum. 

At this point, she was screaming in pleasure while at the same time saying, “We can’t,” over and over so once I felt myself getting close again I pulled out and put another condom on.  This time we switched to missionary and started making love.  She wrapped her legs around me while I thrust slowly into her looking into each other’s eyes when I finally felt the release I craved on the way.  I told her I was going to cum and she smiled pulling me closer, just as I started to cum she whispered, “I wish I could have it, I want to feel it so badly.  I want to feel your cum pulsing into me and feel it leak out of me.” 

This pushed me over the edge hard causing me to shoot rope after rope of cum into the condom.  Afterwards, we separated and she lay on my chest running her hands over me smiling, both of us knowing that we had been so close to just letting go.

 

Published 
Written by knucklesthechuck
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments