Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cocksucker Addict - The Beginning

"Real story about how I became addicted to sucking cocks dry."

14
2 Comments 2
13.3k Views 13.3k
776 words 776 words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story that happened when I was an eighteen-year-old virgin."

I had just moved to England to go to university and had never been with women or men. I loved watching porn with busty females sucking on big cocks. One day while in my halls of residence, I was watching this blonde slut sucking on a fit older man and started imagining what it would be like to be the one sucking his cock; how it would feel to suck a big cock, how it would taste like licking his balls and running my tongue up and down his erect shaft.

I started getting horny and looked on the internet on a site called Gumtree where you could find people for casual sex (like Craigslist) and found an ad from an older gay couple (one was fifty-two and the other forty-seven). They were looking for a young cumslut to go to their house, suck them dry, swallow their cum and leave. 

I messaged them, explaining that I wanted to try sucking cock for the first time and after a few messages we exchanged phone numbers and I agreed to go to their house. This was mid-week and they lived quite far from where I was based, so we agreed to meet on Friday night. For the next few days, all I could think was being on my knees, getting their cocks out and imagining what it would feel like to taste their mature cocks.

Finally, Friday arrived and I went on the bus to their place after uni. They lived in a rough council estate and I almost changed my mind but my hunger for cock took ahold of me. I managed to find their council flat and buzzed in, feeling very nervous.

Geoff buzzed me in and I went up to the second floor and knocked on their door. Geoff greeted me and introduced me to his partner Les and offered me a drink. After about an hour of drinking vodka and coke and chatting with them, Geoff asked me if I'd like to try to do what I said I wanted to do and went downstairs while Les stayed there watching TV.

I followed him after about a minute with my heart pumping and found him lying on his bed with his trousers down and a thick medium-sized cock out of his boxers, still soft. He told me to taste it. I ran my tongue on it and to be honest, at first I didn't like the taste but he just grabbed the back of my head and pushed it towards his cock and told me to use my tongue and suck his cock deep.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

I loved the feeling of having a cock growing in your mouth but struggled to keep sucking, breathing and my mouth muscles were giving in. So I started wanking it and licked his hairy fifty-two-year-old balls. Again he just pushed my face towards them deeper and I must have looked like a starving slut having my last meal of nuts and sausage before the end of the world.

He then moved my face to his cock and fucked my mouth forcefully until he started to grunt and spunked in my mouth while telling me to swallow it all. I kept swallowing and swallowing but some cum dribbled off into his belly and balls and he told me to lick it clean and make sure his cock was all licked clean before I finished. I did as was told and it felt amazing being told what to do by an older man and just serving his needs.

He then got up and told me he was going to get Les to come down to use my mouth. Les came down after a few minutes and just stayed standing and told me to go on my knees. I did as I was told and he got his cock out. It was very small, about two inches and I just put it in my mouth and started sucking it with no difficulty. He kept fucking my mouth and telling me he was going to spunk all over my slutty face.

After about three minutes he started wanking his tiny cock and ejected load after load over my face. I think he came more than Geoff and told me to suck it off his cock and catch the cum on my face with my fingers into my mouth. I did as ordered and went to wash my face, got my jacket on and left.

That was the first of many meetings with Geoff and Les, until they started sharing me with some of their gay friends and neighbours... but that's for another story.

Published 
Written by simplyaddicted
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments