Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Dipping

"My first time with two girls, their first time."

100
18 Comments 18
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is the true experience of my first time with two girls at the same time. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent."

Margaret and Tracy were seventeen and I had just turned eighteen. We lived in the same rural area and were in the same drama class in school. Practice for the play was held after school hours so no school bus was available, but I had a car and would give them rides home after practice. We shared a few classes in school but never really knew each other until drama class and performing in the upcoming play, becoming unlikely friends on our drive home after practice.

I was already six feet tall with an athletic build, thanks to both working hard on the farm and participating in numerous sports, and was already familiar with older women, girls, and sex. Those are stories for another time. I had varied interests ranging from cars and sports to chess and drama. The idea of acting intrigued me, so I had signed up for drama class.

Margaret was the youngest of four and lived with her family on a dairy farm. She was a tall, slim, and blonde tomboy, nearly as strong as I was and much more intelligent. She had joined the drama club to get an escape from daily chores of the farm and endless studying. Around school she was referred to as an "egghead" or "brainiac", due to her high level of intelligence and over-achieving grades.

Tracy was an only child and lived with her parents on a small acreage. She was a short, plump brunette with an odd sense of humor who loved to read. Being introverted and shy, she had joined the drama club at the urging of her mother and was slowly opening up with us.

It was a Friday night when we left the school after drama practice and Tracy spoke up.

“My parents are not home tonight. Do you guys want to come over?”

“They won’t mind?” I asked.

“No. I said I was going to invite a friend to hang out and they said that was fine. They won’t be home until after midnight.”

“Sure!” Margaret agreed. “I’ll call my folks when we get there and let them know.”

“My mom made food; we just need to warm it. And if you want, we can sneak a few beers or some wine, too. They won’t know.”

“I’m game,” I added. “Besides, Margaret will need a ride home.”

“I’m sure my dad will send my brother for me if you don’t want to stay," Margaret announced.

“Of course, I’ll stay,” I chuckled. “Sounds like fun.”

I pulled into the driveway and parked the car, following the girls into the house. Margaret and I sat in the kitchen as Tracy disappeared and we suddenly heard music blasting from the living room. Tracy went to use the phone.

“Where’s the washroom?” I asked.

Tracy pointed down the hallway. When I returned, they were in the living room on the couch, eating pizza and each drinking a beer.

“It was in the oven and still hot,” Tracy announced. “There’s beer for you, too.”

I grabbed a slice and the beer and sat down in the recliner across from them. We ate and talked, enjoying our pizza and beer. Tracy jumped up and brought back a few more beers and a bottle of wine. She disappeared and returned with a mickey of lemon gin, which used to be called "panty remover", and held it up excitedly.

“You have to mix that,” I pointed out. “Have any 7-up or ginger ale?”

She fetched a bottle of 7-up and a few glasses, clinking it all together on the coffee table.

“Let’s have a party!” Tracy shouted. “My first party!”

“My first party, too!” Margaret added excitedly. “Let’s drink to it!”

I laughed and we touched our beers together in celebration. They wanted to try the gin, so I mixed us each a glass. They agreed it was very good, emptied their glasses and mixed another. I warned them to go easy on it.

“I love this song!” Margaret squealed. “Let’s dance!”

She jumped up and started dancing, swigging the rest of her drink as she bounced about. Tracy joined her and the two put their hands out to me.

“Come on! Dance with us!"

I joined them and we danced together for a moment before pausing to push the coffee table aside after the unopened wine bottle got knocked over. We resumed dancing, laughing and moving together as the music led us along. Margaret suddenly leaned close and kissed me, giggling as she pulled away. After a moment she did it again, this time leaving her lips on mine a moment longer. Tracy suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me to her, planting her lips on mine.

“Hahaha, go Tracy! Go Tracy!” Margaret laughed while clapping her hands.

Tracy pulled away, flushed and with a smile on her face. Margaret took my arm and pulled me to the couch so that I suddenly sitting between them. Margaret put her hand on my thigh and leaned against me.

“You don’t mind kissing us, do you?” she giggled.

“No, not at all,” I admitted.

Tracy leaned against me, her big tits pushing into my arm as she put her hand on my chin.

“That’s the first time I’ve kissed anyone,” she admitted shyly. “Was it okay?”

“Yes. Want to do it again?” I offered.

She replied by putting her mouth on mine, kissing me vigorously before moving away. Before I could say anything, Margaret pulled my face towards hers and planted a long kiss on me.

“Me, too,” she added. “I like it.”

The two giggled and snuggled up to me.

“We know you’ve kissed other girls,” Margaret said as her hand rubbed along my thigh.

“And done other things,” Tracy added with a coy smile. “Want to do other things with us?”

I was surprised and excited by this unexpected turn of events.

“Uh, sure. Whatever you want to do,” I agreed as my swelling dick nearly ruptured the zipper on my jeans.

“I want to see your dick,” Margaret giggled.

“Yeah, me too,” Tracy added.

“Okay, but I get to see you, too,” I replied as I stood up.

Margaret jumped up and stripped quickly, getting nude before I had my t-shirt and jeans off. Tracy followed, undoing her bra and releasing her big, firm tits last. Margaret watched and admired them as much as I did as Tracy sat back down on the couch. I stood nude in front of them, my cock hardened by the sight of these nude girls in front of me, and they moved together on the edge of the couch. Margaret reached out first and tentatively ran her fingers along my cock, giggling as it twitched at her touch.

“Yours is way bigger than my dad’s,” Tracy giggled.

“What?” Margaret asked.

“I‘ve seen my dad’s,” she answered. “Once in the bathroom and once… when he was fucking my mom with the door open!”

She put her hands to her face and squealed in embarrassment.

“No way!” Margaret laughed. “You saw them?”

“Yes,” she admitted with a giggle. “I watched for a minute, until my mom saw me. Then I ran to my room!”

We all laughed. Margaret had wrapped her hand around my cock and suddenly realized what she was doing. She examined it closely as she stroked it. Tracy reached over and put her fingers on the tip, squeezing it gently before running her fingers around it and making me moan.

“Are you cumming?” Margaret asked.

“No,” I laughed. “It just feels good.”

They kept stroking and squeezing, giggling as it pulsed and twitched. Tracy suddenly leaned forward and licked the swollen head. Margaret followed her lead and did the same, running her tongue around the tip and then down the shaft.

“Let me suck on it,” Tracy giggled. “I want to try it.”

Margaret nodded and watched as Tracy took me into her mouth and tentatively sucked on the tip. She opened her mouth wider and took in a little more before I put my hand on her head and stopped her.

“Watch your teeth,” I warned. “Just go slow, it takes practice.”

She backed off and after a few tries had it figured out and was able to take half of me into her mouth. I noticed Margaret had one hand between her legs and was rubbing herself as she watched. Tracy pulled away and gasped for air.

“My turn,” Margaret said when she grabbed my shaft and moved her mouth close.

Tracy watched while Margaret took her turn and sucked my swollen cock into her mouth. She took her time and was soon doing as Tracy had. I was mesmerized by the sight of these two girls going down on me, taking turns and slathering my cock with their spit.

JacobJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JacobJamess

“Wow,” Tracy giggled. “That makes me really horny.”

“Show me your pussy,” I growled.

Tracy sucked on her lower lip as she leaned back into the couch and spread her legs slightly.

“More,” I urged. “I want to see it.”

She giggled and opened her legs wider, exposing her glistening wet pussy lined with dark fuzz and topped with a thin bush. I reached down and ran my fingers over her slit, making her gasp. Margaret stopped sucking and looked over as I ran my finger through the pouty lips. Tracy moaned as my finger slipped inside and I slowly fingered her as Margaret watched. It took only a few moments for Tracy to cum when I moved my finger to her clit and rubbed gently.

Margaret looked up at me with a smile.

“Are you going to do that for me, too?”

“Whatever you want,” I replied.

She quickly leaned back and spread her legs. Her little slit had a blonde tuft and fringe and was soaking wet. I moved a little and put my hand on her pussy, cupping it before slipping a finger between the folds. Tracy was sitting up and watching intently now, one hand on Margaret’s leg and the other on my cock. She slowly stroked me as I quickly brought Margaret to orgasm.

“Are you going to fuck her now?” Tracey asked.

“If she wants me to,” I replied. “Do you want me to fuck you, too?”

“Yes,” Tracey giggled. "I do."

“I… I want to try it,” Margaret moaned. "Put it in."

“Do it, I want to see!” Tracy urged excitedly.

I moved between Margaret’s legs, lifted them up slightly and rubbed the tip of my cock along her sopping wet slit. I spread her thin lips apart and pushed the fat tip into her gently, stopping when she groaned loudly.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah,” she panted. “It’s just… big.”

“I’ll go slow,” I promised as I began to push in.

Slowly I pushed in more, stopping for a few seconds before sliding back and pushing in again. Soon I had half of my seven inches inside and she was moving below me, wriggling her hips and pulling on my waist while I slowly fucked her.

“Oh, that feels so good…” she moaned.

I began thrusting harder and soon most of my cock was pumping in and out of her wet pussy while she writhed and moaned. I could tell I would cum soon, so I stopped moving.

“I need to stop or I’ll cum soon,” I told her. “And Tracy wants a turn.”

I slowly pulled out, getting a pouty “oh!” as I did. I leaned down and kissed her.

“Don’t worry, I will look after you yet,” I promised.

“That’s so fucking hot,” Tracy growled as she lay back and pulled me between her legs. “I’m so fucking horny right now.”

I spread her fat pouty lips apart and pushed the tip inside, feeling the same resistance as I had with Margaret. I went slow and steady, pushing in bit by bit until I knew she was ready for more. Margaret appeared on the floor next to us, kneeling down and watching intently as I slowly fucked Tracy. Her hand brushed Tracy’s hair aside.

“How do you like getting fucked, Tracy?” she asked.

“Oh, I like it,” Tracey moaned in reply.

I noticed Margaret’s eyes watching Tracy’s big tits bounce.

“Feel her tits,” I urged. “Squeeze them for her.”

Margaret glanced at me and slowly put her left hand on Tracy’s breast, giving it a light squeeze while she continued to stroke her hair. Tracy moaned in response and Margaret smiled as she began squeezing more and playing with her fat nipples. I was immensely turned on and felt the pressure building. I began to hammer the full length of my swollen cock into Tracy’s tight cunt, making her grunt and moan as I pounded into her. Just as I was getting close, I felt the squeeze of orgasm and knew it was time to pull out.

My cock exploded and shot streams of hot cum across her stomach and chest, hitting her chin and covering Margaret’s hand. I grabbed it and pumped vigorously, milking it dry over the little patch of dark hair above her reddened and swollen little pussy. Trails of my hot cream ran down between her tits and down her neck, ribbons splayed across her stomach and dripping from Margaret's hand as she held it up. Margaret had gasped and then giggled while she watched me blow my load over Tracy and started running her fingers through the puddles of pearly liquid that covered her skin.

“That was awesome!” she laughed. “Holy cow!”

I chuckled as I caught my breath and sat down on the couch.

Tracy moaned and slumped on the couch as Margaret rubbed the cum around and into her skin. I reached over and took her hand, lifted it, and put her fingers to her mouth. She looked questioningly for a few seconds before licking the cum from her fingers. Once done I moved her hand between Tracy’s legs and placed it on her wet pussy. Margaret glanced at Tracy and then at me before slowly moving her hand over the wet folds under it. Tracy moaned in approval as Margaret’s fingers explored her and soon the fingering and touching resulted in another orgasm as Tracy quivered once more.

“Come here and lay down,” I told Margaret.

She moved back onto the couch and lay back with her knees in the air. I slipped to the floor and kneeled with my face between her legs, smiling up at her as I moved close in.

“I said I would look after you.”

She gasped and her hands grabbed my head when I licked the length of her juicy little slit. My tongue worked up and down, in and around, and buzzed her clit as she moaned and writhed. I glanced up to see Tracy sucking on one of her little perky nipples. Her hands gripped tight, and her thighs closed in as she climaxed, letting out a deep groan when she soaked my face and shuddered. When she released her grip, I sat up and looked at the post-orgasm smile on her pretty face. I was getting hard again so I stood up and hung my cock in Tracy’s face.

“Suck me again.”

Without hesitation she sat forward, grabbed my cock and took it into her mouth. I put my hands on her head and began fucking her mouth, going only as far as I knew she could take without gagging. I was hard as steel in no time and saw Margaret sit up.

“Come on, your turn,” I urged.

She moved in close, and I pulled my cock out of Tracy’s mouth and put it in hers. I grabbed her head with one hand and held Tracy in place with the other as I fucked her mouth slowly. I pulled out and hung my swollen cock between them.

“Do it together,” I urged.

Two tongues swirled over and around my cock, both girls licking and slurping my shaft and head.

“Do you want to make me cum like this or fuck you again?” I asked.

“I want you to fuck me again,” Margaret panted.

“I want to watch you fuck her,” Tracy added.

“Okay. Lay down, Margaret.”

She lay back and spread her legs, once again offering her sweet little slit to me. I moved between her legs while Tracy moved to the floor beside us, lined up my cock and pushed in. She took me a little more easily and, in a few thrusts, I had all seven inches buried inside of her wet little pussy. I watched Tracy play with her tits and kiss her as my cock pumped in and out, the sight of the two making out inflaming my lust. I fucked her hard and fast, feeling her tighten up and hearing her groan as she climaxed from the intense pounding. Once more that squeeze triggered me and I quickly pulled out, grabbed my cock and jerked it furiously. Another thick stream erupted, cum spraying across her flat tummy and between her tits before dribbling over her blonde fuzz.

I groaned loudly and shook as my balls emptied out; the second orgasm as intense as the first. I let go of my cock and relaxed, watching as Tracy played with the cum splattered across Margaret’s lithe body. She scooped up a glob on her finger and put it in her mouth, smacking her lips as she tasted the slick fluid. She picked up another and put it to Margaret’s lips, pushed her finger into her mouth and giggled.

“This is so fucking hot!” she exclaimed excitedly. “We have to do this again.”

“Yes,” Margaret giggled.

“Sure,” I agreed. “Anytime."

*****

Over the next few months, I had sex with both of them, together and separately, usually in my car or at Tracy's house, and they spent time playing together as well. Soon it slowed down and then came to an end when they both chose boyfriends instead of just a playmate. I did hook up with Margaret a few times in the years following, when she was between boyfriends and reached out, but I haven't seen either one in many years now.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments