Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driving Nikki

"A naughty Christmas Night for my vixen."

15
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story happened exactly as written on Christmas night, 2021. Only the names were changed. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I have a recorded audio of some of it. Trying to find where I can upload it."

"He'll be here soon, baby... how do I look?!"

My gorgeous girlfriend Nikki was dancing to the beat of some loud sensual music in the living room of her big beautiful house, her long blonde hair tossing side to side. "I'm wearing the new Victoria's Secret thong silk panties you got me for Christmas! My first time playing in them! And they're not for you..."

I watched as her perfectly shaped unclothed tits jostled and danced in the silky light blouse she was wearing. "You look amazing! Can't wait... whats our plan?"

"I thought we would have a drink or two and then maybe drive down Christmas Tree Lane together. You driving of course...like you have fantasized about so many times." She was right. I had fantasized about being the chauffer for her and a lover numerous times.

The door bell sounded and I watched her float to the front door, and open it. Her lover for the evening, a tall black man, greeted her warmly with a tight hug, clearly enjoying the feel of her sexy body against his, already excited at his prospects for the evening. I watched and waited and greeted him too, with a handshake. She had met him only once at a party. There was some chemistry between them but they had only talked and she was interested in finding out more.

We invited him to sit down and poured him a drink. He sat on a couch, my girl on the chair next to him and I in the chair across. Uncertain what the next move was... asking about how his Christmas was, etc. I watched as Nikki put her foot across to the couch and rested it next to his leg. Dominique wasn't shy and immediately placed his hand on her leg, which was now nicely within reach. He began to softly caress it as he spoke. I watched this early intimacy between them. Something always so surreal about these encounters. Why does it all turn me on? I've tried and mostly failed to figure it out. But it does.

A few more sips and it was time for the next phase. Our plan. "I thought it would be nice to go for a drive and see some Christmas lights. Brad would be happy to drive us, wouldn't you baby?" she purred. Why yes. Yes I would. I love the build up, the erotic edge, the denial, and I love watching...

Out we went, into the rain, me into the driver's seat and Nikki and her lover in the back seat. Behind me. In the dark. Permission. Chemistry. Sexual tension. I backed out of the driveway, trembling a little, testing my view in the rearview mirror. Not great. I can't see a lot. Bummer...

Finding our place in the long lines of cars, we got close to the beginning of the long tour of lights. I knew we were in for a long slow ride. I felt excited for Nikki, excited that she got to experience this fun sexual tension, a new lover, the rush of an exciting new erotic encounter.

It wasn't long at all before I heard the sound of kissing between the steady thump of the windshield wipers. Lips smacking softly, gentle slight moans. I looked in the mirror and saw they were together in the middle. I could see their silhouette. My girlfriend and her lover were a couple now. Back behind me. I had changed roles and now I was just the voyeuristic driver.

SelenaRuss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRuss

Several minutes of kissing went by and she came up for air. "He's trouble, baby..." she said softly. She talked about the lights and broke the spell for a few minutes. It wasn't long though before she fell silent again. I could see his hands playing with her beautiful bare breasts through her light shirt. Tweaking her nipples... massaging. She moaned again. And again. She was his to play with.

The windows were fogging. They rolled down the window in the back. Mmmmm they could be seen now. Slow cars in the next lane pulled alongside ours. Plenty of opportunity to be seen. I wondered if anyone had seen them and what they thought the situation might be.

It was clear that Dominique was enjoying Nikki's beautiful tits. He was touching them every chance he could. I didn't blame him. "You might need to take off your top so he has better access..." I managed softly. Within a minute I looked back and she had her top completely off. Her bare breasts shone in the colorful Christmas lights from outside, open for Dominique's gaze and touch. He moaned and lowered his mouth to kiss and lick her hard nipples for a while. I could see his hand slip between her legs.

Turning around, I watched briefly as his big dark hand slipped inside her brand new sexy panties. She moaned loudly as his fingers made contact with her slick wet pussy. "Don't stop..." she murmured, and then louder again, "please don't stop" He fingered my naughty girlfriend for a while, plenty of time on his side.

Looking in the mirror again, I could see her eyes looking hungrily over at his lap. Soon, they had switched positions and her head was over there. Slurping... moaning. I heard Dominique swear quietly, "Fuck." Her mouth engulfed what I could only assume was a very nice hard cock.

"I need you to fuck me, Dominique... will you? I want your cock inside of me..." She had lost sense of where she was. Lost in the moment. Her and her lover taking their pleasure. Moaning loudly now, over and over. No question of where this was leading. Foreplay for the two of them. And I had a front-row seat.

I was taking them back now. The rain had quieted and the only sound was that of sexy Nikki, slurping, gagging a bit, coming up for air. Laughing and whispering with her lover. Moans, and kissing. Making out. My cock was hard and I couldn't speak.

"Loved the Christmas lights.... so amazing! Thank you for driving us baby!" Nikki crowed as we pulled back into the driveway. "Very nice..." Dominique agreed. They both ran into the house, holding hands, and straight up to her large master bedroom which was clean and freshly prepared for them. I finished parking the car, and trailed them in, several minutes behind.

Published 
Written by Gutsy24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments