Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Cybersex...Sex of the Intellectual Mind

"True story of the first Lush cybersex session that blew my mind."

24
8 Comments 8
1.2k Views 1.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is true depiction of my first Lush cybersex session that truly blew my mind. I am new to Lush and have had some cyber sessions. Some good, some awkward. This one, however, was different. I don't know if it was because we both like to write erotic stories, but the cybersex was amazing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>No one liners. No pics. None were needed. We went back and forth with descriptive paragraphs that conveyed physical sex, emotion, and thought. This was sex of the mind rather than the body. It was amazing!"

I am new to Lush, having been here for less than two weeks. I stumbled my way through the site for the first few days being unfamiliar with the way the community interacts with one another. Slowly, I started getting the hang of things, learning what is acceptable and what is not.

My first forays into cybersex were fun, but a bit rudimentary. Some involved simple chats that were quick and fun. Others involved mostly pictures. I found these particularly entertaining. A sexy back and forth of short dialogue. A bit of chatting and the best pictures from your library are chosen to fit the interaction. For example, I tell you that I want to taste you and I post a sultry gif of a handsome man (he must be handsome, of course) seductively licking an enticing shaved pussy. The man is me. The pussy is yours, or so it is in my head.

A few nights ago, I had an experience which literally blew my mind. I was in a chatroom looking at the arousing gifs dancing across my screen, and I perused the profiles of those present. One of the women in the room had liked a few of my stories so I gave her profile a like. She had published several stories of her own which I read enthusiastically. I wanted to get an insight into her mind. What does she like? How does she think? I genuinely enjoyed the stories and left her some positive comments.

Like her, I also like to write erotic stories. As a matter of fact, it is the reason why I joined Lush. To be perfectly honest, I originally thought Lush was simply a story website. I had no idea it contained so many other features such as chatrooms. As the pics and gifs flashed across the screen in the room I was visiting that night, I made a few public comments to interact with the board.

Having read her stories, I had an idea of what she seemed to like so I posted some selective gifs to attract her attention. Luckily, she commented on one of the images. I took that as an opportunity to privately message her. I had no idea if she would respond, but I hoped that she would. In my brief time on Lush, I have found that most women seem to be leery of private messaging with people they do not know. Probably for a good reason.

A few minutes passed and there was no response. My hope was fading. I posted a few more gifs to pass the time and a sudden ping announced a response. It was her. My heart skipped a beat! We exchanged simple pleasantries, and the conversation was light. The ice, however, had now been broken.

A few nights later, we both found ourselves in the same chatroom once again. Having previously interacted with one another, it was now easier to send her a message. We agreed to meet in a private room, another one of the great features of Lush of which I was unaware. Being alone, our conversation got a bit more intimate. Likes. Dislikes. Things that are a hard no.

She mentioned role play and asked for a scenario. Having been on Lush for less than two weeks, I only had one previous role play experience that was very awkward and not such a great encounter. Perhaps that person and I just did not click. I told my partner that I was new to these things and asked her to take the lead. She told me to post a picture of who I imagined her to be. I found an image of a slender brunette with breasts that were a nice handful, but nothing too big. In return, she sent me a pic of a forty-something guy who, to my surprise, did not look that much different than me in real life.

After a little back and forth we set the scene. Newly married and on our honeymoon in the Caribbean. We are lying in bed next to one another. This was the starting point of our role play. Based on my prior cybersex experiences, which were either simple one line sex descriptions or photos, I was surprised when my cyber lover sent a detailed description of the scene. An entire paragraph in fact. My eyes lit up. This was going to be intellectually challenging and a far cry from my previous experiences. When all was said and done, my mind was blown and that is why I wanted to write this story. To share my experience with you.

Being married, I have had sex thousands of times with my wife. I love her and we get along well, however, on the sexual side we are different. She is much more reserved than I am. One thing she does not like is talking about sex. That is what was so amazing to me about my encounter in this cybersex session. While I have been physically intimate thousands of times, this was the first time where I felt that someone was making love to my mind. While descriptions of the physical sex acts occurred in our back and forth, it was the thoughts and emotions that went along with the descriptions which were stimulating beyond belief.

To protect her identity, I will give my side of the interaction and limited summaries of hers. Please note that the tense of the story will now change to reflect the back and forth of our chat session. Giving a simple transcript of the chat wouldn't be any fun, now would it?

This is how our session went:

You and I are on our honeymoon in the Caribbean. The ocean breeze wafts through the open window of our room and the warm air swarms our naked bodies. You reach over and trace your finger along my skin to wake me. You think about making love to me last night. Your hips ache from the prior evening's activities but the soreness subsides as you begin to stir and shake off the past night’s sleep. (That was her.).

I feel you touch me, and I awaken from my slumber. Your body heat has kept me warm under the covers and your soft skin feels amazing against mine. Your smell intoxicates me. I hold you in my arms and would be happy to lie here next to you forever. (This is me...hopefully now the dialogue makes sense, my faithful reader).

You kiss me good morning and stretch. The thin sheet that covers us caresses the curves of your body and I see your erect nipples poking through. Your hair is disheveled from sleeping, but you still look beautiful. I kiss you back and tell you that I am excited for our day of adventure on the island.

You trace the muscles of my arm with your fingers and ask what I want to do today. I tell you that I have something special planned which I think you will enjoy. You purr and says it sounds exciting.

You tell me that you are going to take a shower to clean up from last night’s love making. You seductively look me in the eyes giving an invitation to join you. I love how we can talk to one another without even saying a word.

Before rising from the bed, you lean in and kiss me deeply. A rougher kiss to tease me. After standing from the bed, you stretch again. You want me to see the muscles of your toned body flex as you reach for the sky. You work hard on yourself, and you want to show off a bit to make sure I notice. You saunter to the shower with a slow seductive walk.

I watch as you head toward the shower. Your feminine curves are invigorating. The sight of your taught little pear-shaped ass stirs life in my loins. I think about how we melted into one another last night.

You turn on the shower and steam rises from its heat. You step inside and the hot water cascades over every inch of your body. You close your eyes enjoying its warmth. Anticipating what is to come, you run your hands over your wet skin and let out a soft moan.

"Baby, the shower is ready...and so am I" you coo, inviting me to join you.

I rise from the bed and head to the shower. I see your silhouette enveloped in steam. As I approach closer, you come into view, and I see your wet hair draping down your back and droplets of water dripping from your nipples. Your hands run over your body as you work up a lather with the soap. I strip my remaining clothes and step into the shower. I take you into my arms and your warm wet skin slides against mine.

“Mmm, this feels nice” you purr as you look into my eyes. You press your body against me and kiss my lips. You step away and continue to lather your body with soap. You stare at me with wanting eyes as your hands overtly lather your breasts and nipples in an attempt to tease me. Your soapy fingers find their way to my chest, and my muscles instinctively flex at your touch. I reach my hands to gently cup your breasts and feel your delicate curves. You turn around, facing your back to me and I wrap my arms around you. The soap on my chest works up a lather against your back as our skin touches one another. You feel my stiffening cock bob between your legs as I hold you.

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

You ask if I think you will look good with a new tan. I tell you that you always look beautiful and how the stark contrast between your tan and white skin at the curve of your ass always turns me on. My cock continues to harden as I feel the wet soapy skin of your body against mine. You turn your head and kiss me. Without breaking our lip lock, you turn back around, and our bodies now face one another.

We look deep into each other’s eyes. Our tongues dance and our hands freely roam on each other’s bodies. You gasp as my fingers find the swollen lips of your pussy. You are already wet from your thoughts of lust. I can feel the difference between the running water and the viscous lubrication of your hungry pussy. You part your legs slightly to allow my fingers to push into you. Your hips roll forward and you grind your pussy into my hands.

Your breathing becomes heavy as your fingers curl around my cock, gripping it tightly. Your hand begins to slowly move up and down as you masturbate me. I feel as though I am going to explode. We both moan in ecstasy as we manually stimulate one another.

You can no longer stand it and say, “Fuck me baby, fuck me!” You move your lips to my ear and whisper, “I need your cock. I want you inside of me!”

I tease your pussy more with my fingers. You grab my cock and pull me towards you.

“Please baby, give it to me” you plead while your chest heaves with desire.

I am taller than you, so I spin you around to make things more comfortable for us. I press my body close to you. You thrust your hips backwards and arch your back, inviting me to ravish you. I grab the base of my cock and guide it to the entrance of your body. The slick and swollen folds of your pussy eagerly swallow me as I push into you. My face is inches from yours and I hear you gasp as my manhood announces its presence in your body. Your eyes are closed and you bite your lip as you stick out your chest and lean your head back.

You moan “Oh baby…you know I need it…I love that thick cock of yours…you know I am such a slut for you” as the head of my cock spreads your labia and works its way into your vagina.

Your eyes widen and your face distorts with pleasure as I thrust deep inside of you. “Oh God, baby. Give it all to me. Mmm.  One. Mmm. Two. Mmm. Count them off for me baby…”

Your soapy skin slides against mine as I push into you. I whisper into your ear, “three…four…” which slide in with ease. “Five…six…” I feel the walls of your fleshy fruit caress the head of my cock as I penetrate you deeper. “Seven…” I hear your breathing intensify. As I reach the end of what God gave me, I give a final deep thrust. “Eight” I grunt as my final push deflects the head of my cock off your cervix and a moan escapes your lips. I feel you pushing back into me as your body aches for attention.

“Oh baby, give it all to me” you passionately coo as my thick cock probes ever deeper. You feel as though you are splitting in two. “Mmmm, baby. You belong inside of me. I need you. I need cocks like this…I am such a bad girl…you know what I like…that is why you married me…isn’t it baby?”

My hand closes in on your throat and I stare into your eyes. I fuck you harder.

“You are mine now, my wife” I command as I pump harder and gently squeeze my hand exposing your vulnerability.

“Your pussy belongs to me” I say as I give another rough thrust of my hips.

“You get other men only when I give permission. You know that I love to watch you fuck. You are my dirty little slut.” I pound you harder and the sound of wet flesh slapping into each other echoes in the shower.

You kiss me deeply, our tongues like pythons wrestling to the death.

“Oh God! You always fuck me so good! Mmm, fuck me baby! Make me your slut!” you moan as you take my cock over and over.

You love it when I talk dirty to you and treat you like a whore. You love the underlying control you have over me when you work me into a frenzy. In and out, repeatedly you feel my hips slam into you. You grab the shower head to stabilize yourself as you feel a climax approaching.

Your sultry voice and the dirty words coming from your mouth excite me. I fuck you like a machine, my hips like a piston approaching redline. My breathing becomes heavy as I do all I can to hold back from blowing my load into you. I don’t want this to end.

“Mmm, baby. That feels so good. I am going to cum! Mmm” you cry out as you hang onto the shower head for dear life. “Yes…yes…YES!” you scream as an orgasm takes hold of your body. You do not care if the people in the bungalow next to us can hear. You again scream, “YEEESSSS!” as your legs quiver and your body releases its love juices.

As you climax, I hold you tightly to keep your slippery body from sliding away from me. I can sense your cum on my cock as the feel inside of your vagina changes following your orgasm. This sends me over the edge, and I pick up my pace. I squeeze you with my strong hands and thrust deeply. My cock jerks and my muscles tense. I cum harder than ever sending strong jets of my milky white semen that flood your vagina. My brain fogs with pleasure.

Your body shakes as your orgasm rattles your body, mind, and possibly your soul. Our hearts thunder together as we slowly come down to reality. We both smile at each other and touch our foreheads in embrace. As we stand as one, my seed begins to run down your legs.

The hot water of the shower flows over our bodies as we remain in each other’s arms. The evidence of our lovemaking washes away as the water cascades over us. You kiss me one last time and then step out of the shower.

After wrapping yourself in a large white towel, you say “Sorry, I was a bit loud, wasn’t I?” You smile at me, and your face is flushed from our coital activities and possibly some embarrassment.

As I watch you exit the shower, I cannot help but think how beautiful you are and how I am such a lucky man. I respond to you by saying, “You know I love the sounds you make, baby.”

I grab a towel and begin to dry myself. We have the rest of the day ahead of us to explore the island together. Who knows where our adventures will take us.

At this point, our cybersex session ended. It was late and I had to catch an early flight. We parted ways with the intention of picking up our role play another time in the future. As we disconnected from one another, my mind was racing, and my cock was harder than steel.

The back and forth between me and my cyberlover was intoxicating. Reading how she felt…what was going through her mind…how she responded to my prompts…how I responded to hers...the unknown of our interactions…I found this amazing. I truly felt like my brain was having sex with hers rather than our bodies physically interacting with one another.

Despite being married for quite some time; I have never felt that way with my wife. We are physically intimate, and it feels amazing, but this was different. It was a new kind of sex. A sex of the intellectual mind. Something that Lush can provide when two people of similar mindsets meet one another.

Some may say this is cheating, perhaps worse than physical sex. I see this as make-believe. Pretend. A fantasy. My cyberlover and I will never meet one another in real life. This is the magic of Lush. Escapism. When two of the right people interact with each other on this site, the results can be magical. Who knows, these Lush interactions may even improve portions of one's relationship in real life as new experiences gained with others can translate back home.  

When I put my phone down at the culmination of this two-hour cybersex session, my rock-hard member had produced a prodigious amount of pre-cum. I was shocked and a bit embarrassed at myself for the mess. My cyberlover had me so worked up that I had to relieve myself. I jacked my cock harder than ever. So hard, in fact, that the headboard was bouncing off the hotel wall as if someone were actually on top of me. Like my cyberlover in our role play, I did not care what the people in the next room thought. When I finally came, it was powerful and must have shot three feet into the air.

This is how cybersex should be. God, I hope it happens again soon.

Published 
Written by TheDoc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments