Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Green Crack

"A mature couple discovers the wonders of combining sex with their favorite, albeit poorly named, strain of weed. The names have been changed, but the adventure is true"

21
7 Comments 7
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Green Crack. Not exactly the sexiest of names, Jack mused as he lit the bowl and took a long, slow drag of the pungent weed. No matter the name, it was still a great high. Still, it seemed to him that a weed that not only made cares recede but also sent the user's libido into overdrive deserved a name that was just a little more sensual. Regardless, it was good stuff.

As the buzz began to descend upon his brain, he smiled and shook his head, reminding himself once again that it was probably a good thing that he had never tried weed until it was legalized. A sixteen-year-old Jack, or even a thirty-six-year-old Jack, probably would have lost focus on more important things. A sixty-year-old Jack, who no longer had to worry about those so-called more important things didn't have to worry about those things.

His wife, Kate, eagerly accepted the pipe when offered and took a generous hit before passing it back. They both started coughing between hits, which set off a brief fit of laughter as the realization set in that they probably looked like a couple of high school burnouts under the bleachers at a high school.

 Of course, high school burnouts rarely have access to beach-front condos that offer a panoramic view of sea that burn up the Caribbean sky. The two of them sat in silence, admiring the spectacle and letting the smoke work its magic while the Viagra kicked in. They marveled as the inferno in the sky dimmed, then blushed and finally gave way to a veil of ever-deepening blues, which themselves were soon absorbed by the sort of inky blackness they never got to see at home.

Jack stood up to grab a drink and the weed rushed to his head - a pleasant “floaty” feeling that reminded him that even small elevation changes could create a delightful little rush when he was high. He wobbled a bit and the two of them laughed again. 

 When Jack returned, he found Kate leaning against the wrought iron railing of the balcony, lit only by the moon. The short silk robe she wore was now untied at the waist and fluttered in the warm breeze. The sight sent every spare drop of blood rushing toward his dick. As for Kate, she was only vaguely aware that Jack had returned. Instead, she focused on the breeze. While the air was warm, its touch on her bare breasts was exciting enough to turn her nipples into long, hard nubbins, and the way the breeze ruffled her pubic hair was starting to make her wet. 

 Jack wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the nape of her neck, eliciting a small sigh. He had never before appreciated just how good her shampoo smelled or just how salty her skin tasted. As those thoughts tumbled through his mind, his hands roamed her body on autopilot. His fingertips skimmed across her skin in slow circles that radiated outward from her bellybutton to her hips, then downward to her ample ass, which he squeezed firmly. His fingers then slid around to the front of her thighs and up the creases where her legs met her torso. He traced those paths upward, just barely grazing her pubic hair, then across her belly again, finally allowing his fingertips to just barely brush the underside of Kate's breasts. She shivered.

 The entire circuit of her body had taken approximately twenty minutes. Or perhaps it had been 20 seconds. In all honesty, he was so lost in the sensations of it all, and the weed was messing with his perception of time so thoroughly, that he couldn’t tell. So, in the name of science, he repeated the process several more times, vowing to pay closer attention to the passage of time. That effort proved futile. He kept losing track of time as his brain instead tried to process all of the sensory data flowing through his fingertips. 

 It was not that he wasn’t focusing. On the contrary, thanks to the weed it seemed like he could independently focus on an endless number of external stimuli at any given moment while granting himself the freedom to focus intently on any one aspect as needed. Multiple streams of data seemed to wash through his brain simultaneously. Amazon Web Services had nothing on him, he thought … and then noticed that his hands had begun tracing circles around her areolas, which were swollen and prickled with tiny goosebumps. He decided that this was one of those moments he wanted to focus on intently.

 Slowly, inexorably, the circumference of the circles shrunk until his fingertips hovered just above the flat surface of the very tips of her distended nipples. While he had yet to touch them, he was convinced that tiny jolts of electricity were flowing between his fingertips and the dense bundles of nerves hidden just beneath the surface of her skin. This notion was reinforced by Kate’s slow writhing as she eagerly tried to complete the circuit, thrusting her nipples towards his fingertips.

 After some time (who knows how much) Jake relented, ever so gently taking each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and giving a subtle tweak. Suddenly, for Kate, the tiny sparks became something more akin to the sensation of nipple clamps connected to a car battery. Her knees buckled, a gasp and then a moan escaped her lips, and her ass ground against Jack’s swelling cock. “Oh fuck! I think it’s time we move this party to someplace a little more horizontal,” she suggested urgently. 

 The two floated to the bedroom where Kate sat on the edge of the bed, giving him a sly smile as she beckoned him forward. She struggled briefly with the knot on his board shorts, and let out a triumphant “Ah ha!” as it gave way and the shorts slid to the floor. She found herself face-to-face with his cock, which was filling with blood but not yet hard. Still, she found the sight of his swollen, purplish head dangling well below his balls to be impressive, nonetheless. She took his dick into her hand and was thrilled at the feel of his heartbeat in her palm. Tilting her head upward, she locked eyes with Jack and slowly enveloped him with her mouth.

 This was truly a rare treat these days and Jack struggled mightily to absorb every nuance of her ministrations without exploding, not as in having an orgasm, but as in actually exploding in a flash that would leave behind only a pink mist where he had been standing. It was an oddly erotic image, but one that he didn’t have time to explore as he was distracted by a new set of sensations when Kate began squeezing his balls none-too-gently. The pain was exquisite. He opened his mouth to gasp, but the sound that escaped was more of a moan that devolved into a pant as her head began to bob up and down his shaft. 

 He could have happily gone on like that for days, but Kate’s own neediness took over as she urged him into bed beside her. Snuggling up behind her, Jack tried to envelop her body with his, striving to maximize the amount of skin-to-skin contact. The two of them lay like that for some time, lost in the moment. They could have drifted off to sleep had the fingertips of Jack’s right hand not encountered her right nipple once again. Of their own volition, his fingers pinched it ever so slightly.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

Suddenly they both were wide awake again as Jake Jake twisted and tugged at the nubbin. Before long, her left nipple was treated to the same attention and her breathing quickened. He explored various pressures and ranges of motion, intently monitoring the pace and depth of Kate's breathing to measure the effect of his ministrations. As her arousal grew, his left hand glided down her belly, through the thicket of her pubic hair, and came to rest on her vulva.

 Cupping it in his hand, he admired the warmth radiating from her and then began kneading her fleshy outer lips. Within seconds he felt the resistance between her lips disappear as wetness began to seep from her. Millimetre by millimetre he worked his hand upward, increasing the pressure by the tiniest of increments as he went, until he could feel the head of her swollen clit nestled between her lips.

 Typically, he would be far too impatient, in a rush to reach his goal. But with the weed on board, he had all of the time in the world. In fact, while his fingers had a single-minded focus, his brain was busy wandering off with the baseline of the soul music that played from the bedroom speaker, which helped keep his pace slow and leisurely. When he finally sought out that most sensitive of spots, he caressed it, rolling her little bud back and forth. The attention drew a moan from Kate, then a whine of disappointment when he moved on from that nexus of nerves and grasped the shaft of her clit. Her whine turned to a growl when he began pinching and twisting it the shaft, treating it just as he had her nipples.

 Kate’s head rolled from side to side, and she moaned loudly. But rather than allowing himself to be urged on, he took that as his signal to retreat, moving back down her lips. Pausing, he pressed his fingers against her and was delighted when they slid into her molten core. He stroked her inner walls, carefully noting the different textures and smiling at how her walls contracted around his digits. Herr mewling let him know how much she cherished the sensation of his fingers carefully probing the center of her being.

For what felt like hours, he continued his explorations, focusing on her pussy and clit as if he were a cartographer hired to map the location of every last nerve ending. It was the best job he had ever had. Before long, he realized that Kate’s hips were rising and falling in a wanton display of desire. Not wanting to disappoint, he rolled her slightly on her side and positioned himself behind her with rigid cock resting at the base of her slit where her inner lips protruded, creating a delicate little pout. Applying just the slightest bit of pressure, he moved his member forward, starting at her wet, hungry opening and then gliding upward along her swollen lips until the head of his cocked nudged her clit. From there he retreated and repeated the process, nudging her clit harder with each pass.

Kate melted. The sensation of his velvety cockhead brushing and grinding against her clit created a sensory overload that that nearly short circuited her brain. Just when she feared she would be pulled into a void of pure bliss, Jack stopped and pulled his penis upward and then let it drop with a wet slap on her clit - setting off a literal round of fireworks behind her eyes and forcing an involuntary wail from somewhere deep inside of her. 

Taking pity upon her, Jack dragged the head of his cock lower, nudged his hips forward and slid inside of her. This time they both moaned.

 HIs intent was to proceed one millimetre at a time. But between her extreme wetness and his extreme arousal, he found himself buried to the hilt in an instant. An ecstatic Kate writhed beneath him, spewing out a string of obscenities that indicated she was both caught off guard by and delighted by the sudden invasion of her cunt. When they had both got the bearings, Jake's fingers returned to her clit. However, the gentle strokes of their foreplay were now replaced by a firm massage that ground her clit against her public bone. He timed his efforts to the thrust of his hips, a task that became increasingly difficult as he began to fuck her in earnest, driving himself into her deeper and harder with each pass.

 As the intensity increased, Kate rolled further and further on her side, until she was practically on her belly with her knees drawn up so that she could take Jack as deeply as possible. She professed not to like the impersonal nature of being fucked from behind, but her brazenness in these moments often put the lie to that objection. This was one of those times. Her gasps, moans, and ribald exclamations grew louder every time his cock prodder her G-spot or nudged her cervix.

 Before long, the two of them were lost in the moment, seemingly observing themselves from afar. The room was filled with a symphony of grunts and moans, the slapping of flesh, and the gloriously wet, sucking noises of really, really deep sex that happens only when two people abandon themselves to the endeavor.

 And then, her orgasm overtook her. She let out a long, stuttering cry and shook violently. Her hand pressed hard over his, holding it over her throbbing clit to coax every last spark of orgasm from her. 

 It was then that his control left him. Before the walls of her pussy could stop contracting, he began an all-out assault, fucking harder, deeper and faster, setting off a new round of screams and grunts from Kate, who buried her face in a pillow to muffle the noise. With his hands on her shoulders, he pounded away as if he were trying to drive through granite rather than bury his cock in her warm, wet depths. Somewhere in the back of his mind he was aware that his balls, which were now bouncing off her pussy, were dripping with her wetness. Soon his breath grew shorter and his orgasm tore from him with a roar as he let loose with jet after jet of cum.

 Jack held her tightly, wrapping his arms around her as the aftershocks of their orgasm racked their bodies. After an indeterminate amount of time, he pulled himself away and Kate let out a whimper of disappointment as his cock slid from her. Jack looked down just in time to see a trickle of pearly cum escape from her lips and slide down her inner thigh. Incredibly, the sight began to get him hard once again. But exhaustion got the better of him. 

 The two lay there, intertwined for several minutes, waiting for their breathing to return to normal and for the fires coursing through their every nerve ending to subside. Finally, they maneuvered into a spooning position, melting into one another. Within moments Kate was snoring softly.

 Jack glanced at the nightstand, quickly assessing how much of his Green Crack stash remained. Satisfied that he had enough to last the weekend, he joined her in sweet oblivion. 

Published 
Written by Slohandz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments