Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hungry Again

"One afternoon my hunger started again."

63
23 Comments 23
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

With the virus craziness of 2020, my life had gotten rather boring. The plan to divorce my husband had gotten derailed. Fun for me was out of the picture for a long time. Things had gotten rather boring. Even “playing” online and using toys to amuse myself when I had alone time did not thrill me much anymore.

But that all changed when I received an expected call from someone from my past.

I’ll give you some background on this guy. Let’s call him “Allen” just to protect the guilty. He worked in the stockroom at my current place of employment. About three years ago he had transferred out and we lost touch.

Before he had gone, we had many secret “rendezvous” times and various places. Some were just to his car, some were meeting down the road from the workplace, and some were even at my place when my husband and children were out. They all had a common theme: I would suck his cock for as long as I wanted and then he wanted to feel it in my pussy. He enjoyed my pussy and would often tell me how he craved it all the time. With neither of us having sex with our own spouses, some weeks we would take just a ten-minute break so he could have it again.

They only downfall from his pure enjoyment and excitement over feeling his cock buried in my pussy; he never lasted more than ten minutes. His average time was three minutes. While this may sound tragic to some, it was something I managed to deal with because I had gotten what I wanted; to feel his cum inside of me. It was especially thrilling on those days we snuck out. I loved feeling it oozing out of my pussy for the rest of my shift as I flirted with other guys.

When he did leave, I managed to have fun with other guys from work as well. In fact, at one point I was alternating between five different men at the store, ranging in ages from nineteen to fifty. It was a fun time. Then one by one they transferred out and eventually there was only one left. “Adam” was twenty-three by now, but still living with his parents. Right before the pandemic hit, I was getting quite bored with him. Then all the fun stopped as COVID shut things down.

So, we have gotten back to the current day. I was working one afternoon last week and my phone rang. I did not recognize the number, but things were slow at work and something made me pick it up. When I heard the caller speak, I smiled. It was Allen. We chatted for a while about “old times” and before the call was over, we had come up with a plan. The following Monday would be “go time”. He wanted it and I wanted it.

Over the next few days, we chatted on and off again. Allen had suggested we get a hotel, but with my memory of how quickly things were done, I wasn’t about to waste my money. Of course, if he lasted longer this time I’d be willing to put up some money. I spent a lunch break looking into hotels.

Monday arrived and we texted the time to meet. I was assuming he meant the park closer to my side of town and laughed when it was closer to work. At first, I was upset that he wasted the morning making me go to the wrong place, but later it ended up not mattering.

Allen had the same black sedan, and he was in the back seat waiting. It was déjà vu, and I knew I’d be there five minutes at best. But he had a willing cock, and let me suck on it as long as I wanted beforehand. I took my time, gagging myself with its enormous mushroom head when I pushed it into my throat. I loved hearing him moan, stroking and sucking him until I was dripping. Then he told me to turn around and he got between my legs. Slowly pushing in, I gasped as I felt a real cock pushing into my hungry pussy.

Allen sank deep inside me and held himself there, unable to move. I was leaning against the back seat looking out the window. A few thrusts later he was already filling me. He pulled out and wiped himself off with his shirt before handing the shirt to me. Grinning, I gave it back to him without using it and pulled up my pants. I told him I wanted to go home with a messy pussy. Smiling to hide my disappointment, I stepped out of his car and drove away.

I drove towards my house, not wanting to go home yet. As I was stopped at a light near the house, I decided to turn left instead of right. I was not sure where I was going for a few minutes, but soon I was on a familiar road. It was in an area with the adult stores I visited previously. I decided to pull into the largest one and take a look around.

Honiedivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Honiedivas

Walking up to the door, there were several men sitting in their cars in the parking lot. They all smiled and waved at me, hoping I would say something to them. At first, I was only going in to see if a sex toy caught my eye. I went inside and noticed there were no more DVDs to walk past, and the toy collection was much less as well. The man at the counter was friendly but disconnected. It was as if he were pretending that he was not working in a sex shop. He told me to let him know if I needed anything and I walked to the far wall and looked at the toys.

A couple of men walked by and went into the pool hall area without saying anything to me. After I looked at everything on the wall, I turned around and saw the door. It was the door that led to the large theater room. On the way were smaller rooms with a glory hole on one wall. I chuckled as I remember trying the gang bang room once. Today I was just looking around, I told myself.

As I got to the theater room, instantly the guys were around me. They were standing there with their cocks in their hands. It was pure instinct at that moment, feeling a strange Pavlovian response at the sight on them. Instantly I began stroking the closest one, not caring that it was rather small and not hard. When another man walked up beside him, there was just enough light to see the second man’s cock was hard and bigger. I bent over and put my mouth on it without a word, still stroking the first.

I’m not sure where the third man came from, but as I bent over, I felt a hand sneaking up my shorts and moving my panties aside to get a feel of how wet I was already. The thought of “just-looking” disappeared from my mind as I was being fingered, sucking a cock, and stroking a third. Suddenly I felt at home again.

As my pussy began to drip from the voracious finger fucking, the man yanked my shorts and panties down and rubbed his semi-stiff cock against it. I stood there as the man in front of me started thrusting deeper into my throat. Moaning and holding onto his thigh for balance, I felt the cock that I was stroking move away. The third man must not have felt comfortable being the third party to a standing spitroast.

The cock I was sucking erupted deep into my throat, pulling away moments later. I savored the taste of the last bit that shot onto my tongue. I wanted more.

A couple walked in, probably in their forties. The woman led the man with her right up to me as she told him to let me suck on him. As I did, I felt the woman’s hand grab at my ample breast. She squeezed and cheered her man on as he began fucking my throat.

I was being jostled back and forth as the two men were out of sync as my pussy was finally filled and the man withdrew from it. The couple in front of me were the only ones left. Seconds later the man filled my mouth and I stood up. The woman was smiling at me and I kissed her, giving her a little taste of her man’s cum. She thanked me and they left.

I looked around the room as best as I could while I pulled up my panties and shorts. It was dark. By now my eyes were accustomed to the low red light on the back wall. I saw a young man sitting in the back of the place on a sofa. He was fairly close to the private room, so I walked over to him. I asked him if he wanted to have some fun and pointed to the door.

We both got undressed. He sat on the large chair and I knelt in front of him, sucking his cock to life. It was a fairly good-sized one. After a little while, I decided I wanted to ride it, so I straddle the chair and got on it. I moaned loudly as I sank down upon it. It had been a long time since a throbbing large cock had been inside me like that. Completely forgetting I had Allen earlier and the man standing behind me a few minutes prior, I began riding this man’s cock as if my life depended on it.

He leaned back, groaning and panting even more. I looked at him, watching my tits bounce, as I squeezed him with my pussy. “Give it to me,” I told him. Instantly he came. I smiled as I felt his cock throbbing and watched his body jerk with excitement.

I grinned, satisfied that I had enough. Climbing off of his cock, I dressed as he lounged there motionless. After I was dressed, I walked out of the private room without a word.

I felt the cum dripping from my pussy as I walked out of the theater. Waving to the guy at the counter, I thanked him and gave him a wink. I thought to myself that maybe one day I’d come back and suck him dry.

 

Published 
Written by FLhornyhousewife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments