Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim and Her Super Charged Mustang

"Kim was simply an acquaintance with a fast car."

31
19 Comments 19
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

I met Kim through a mutual acquaintance at the apartment complex where we both lived. I was single and between marriage and she as about twenty-one. Kim had a boyfriend who lived at the same complex, but I soon learned that theirs was a strange relationship. One evening as I was getting ready for work, Kim knocked on my apartment door. She was flushed and out of breath, as she darted in to my first floor flat and I closed the door behind her.

“Whatsssup?” I casually asked as Kim plopped down on to my couch.

Kim said she was scared, because she had just trashed her boyfriend’s apartment after finding out that he had been seeing another guy. I was stymied. A guy? I knew her boyfriend, Ben, pretty well, but I didn’t know he was gay.

“Neither did I,” Kim exclaimed. “That motherfucker is as gay as gay can be.”

Now I am not homophobic, and I am not gay, but I am gay-tolerant. I figure that whatever someone else does in the privacy of their bedroom, is their own business. Kim was hacked and in majorly so. I asked how she knew, and she said she had seen him giving another guy a blow job in the parking lot. I asked of she was sure, and she shook her head up and down.

I felt bad for Kim, because she was super cute, and she seemed like a good match for Ben. I was on my way out to work. Kim said she couldn’t go to her apartment, because she knew Ben would come looking for her. She asked if she could hide out in my apartment while I was at work. I was fine with her staying in my apartment and told her that’s I’d be back around eleven that night.

“I may have to hide out here for a few days until things blow over,” she replied.

“I don’t need Ben coming after me,” I replied.

“It’ll be OK,” Kim replied, “I promise to not be a bother.”

How could I turn her down? She needed a safe place to stay, so I agreed.

That night, when I arrived back at my apartment, I slipped my key into the door and found it deadbolted. I tapped on the door and no ne answered. I called Kim and she didn’t answer her phone.

A ‘no bother’ became a quick agitation. I slipped around to the patio and pulled on the patio sliding glass door. I was happy to feel it slide back. I slipped into my apartment and closed the sliding door behind me, latching.

My apartment was pitch black, except for a beam of dim light emitting from my bedroom. I could hear my bedroom television set on. I stepped up to my bedroom door.

Kimberly screamed.

Her scream startled me. I broke out in a hearty laugh. She was laying on my bed, under the covers, watching a rerun of the “Twilight Zone.”

“You scared the shit out of me,” she exclaimed as I walked into my bedroom.

“Sorry,” I replied, “But I do live here.”

I took off my tie and slipped out of my blazer and kicked off my shoes.

“Are you sleeping with me or on the couch?” I asked.

“Can I sleep here?” she asked.

“Sure,” I replied. “But I have to warn you, I am not an easy guy to sleep with.”

“I know Judo,” Kimberly replied. “I am a third-degree black belt.”

“I’m a fifth degree,” I replied. I was lying through my teeth, but I didn’t want her upping me. I slipped into my bathroom, relieved myself of four hours of drinking sodas and brushed my teeth. I stripped down to my boxers and t-shirt and made my way to what I would claim to be “my side of the bed,” pulling the covers over myself and giving my back to her.

“Turn off the light,” I asked. The room went dark.

“Thanks,” She proffered from her side of the bed. “I owe you.”

“Yes, you do,” I replied.

At some point during the night, I gravitated towards her side of the bed. It wasn’t intentional, it just happened. I tossed arm an over her and she inched herself backwards, toward my side of the bed. I didn’t say a word as I pressed myself into her. She hummed an approval and I planted a light kiss on the back of her head.

I had a raging hard on and I am pretty sure she probably noticed it, but, neither of us did anything. We simply lie there, spooning one another.

I had the day off, so I was happy to be sleeping in, until I heard the shower running. I glanced at my alarm clock. It was ten o’clock. I slipped into the bathroom, as Kim showered behind a frosted shower curtain. I raised the lid to the toilet and did my thing. Suddenly, Kim’s head peaked out from behind the shower curtain.

“Shit,” she exclaimed, “You scared me.”

“I had to pee,” I explained, proffering an apology.

“Are you going to shower?” Kim asked from behind the shower curtain.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“I’ll be out in a moment,’ she replied. It wasn’t the answer I wanted to hear, but it was the answer I got. She asked for me to hand her a towel. I ignored her request and headed back to the bed. I could see her sticker her head out from behind the shower curtain. She looked in my direction. I pretended to be asleep.

She shook her head and stepped out of the shower-tub, and quickly wrapped herself in the towel, giving me only a momentary glimpse of her nakedness. She made her way into the bedroom and pronounced that she was done with the shower. I faked be half asleep and made my way to the bathroom, where I unceremoniously stripped and stepped into the shower.

When I finished with the shower, I found Kim was sitting on the edge of the bed, still wrapped in the towel, and combing her long brown hair. She was intently focused on something on the tv. I made my way to my dresser and retrieved some fresh underwear. I dropped the towel and put on some fresh boxer shorts. As I walked back by Kim to the bathroom, we exchanged quick glances. Neither of us said a word.

I offered to take Kim out for breakfast. She opted to stay in the apartment saying she needed to keep a low profile. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that she was an old tv show aficionado, like myself. We sat around and watched several television shows until it was late in the afternoon.

Aliice_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliice_Stone

Kim said she wanted to go for a drive in the country. We piled into her black Mustang and quickly headed out for a drive. She put some Roxette on the radio and turned it up until neither of is could hear the other.

We turned down a black hard top road that didn’t seem to have an end, except on the horizon. Kim looked at me.

“Are you afraid to die?” she asked. It was a strange question.

“No,” I replied. She stomped on the gas pedal and her Mustang tore off down the small one lane black top, the fence posts whizzing by us. I glanced at the speedometer and were had topped ninety mil an hour. We crested a small hill and for a split second, it was as if we had gone weightless. Kim glanced over at me.

“Does my driving bother you?” she asked.

“Not in the least,” I replied. She slowed down and we eventually stopped on the black top.

“Do you think you can scare me?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” I replied. “but I am not sure you want me too.”

Kim opened her driver’s side door and got out. She peered back into her car at me.

“You drive.”

After exchanging seat, and re-fastening out seat belts, I asked Kim if she was ready.

“Go or it,” she replied.

I placed the car in reverse and floored the gas pedal.

“Oh Shit!” Kim exclaimed as she grabbed the sides of her seat, her knuckles turning white. I stomped on the break and turned the steering wheel, forcing the front end of the Mustang to spin around 180 degrees. I jammed the gear selector into drive, as a cloud of light blue smoke from the tires enveloped us. I peeled off so fast that it practically surprised myself. I had taken evasive driving techniques in the Army, but doing so in a smaller sedan, was much different than a Mustang. The Mustang was all power.

We topped 100, then 120 and I looked at Kim. Her eyes were glued straight ahead on the road.

“Don’t kill us!” she exclaimed. I had her. I saw a dirt road fast approaching. Taking it at over 100 mpg would be foolish, and I had no intent on doing so, but I told her to hold on for a “ninety” degree turn.

“No, no, no!” she hollered.

“Hold on!” I said.

She reached across the center divider and grabbed my arm. I stomped on the breaks. The tires squealed and once again we were enveloped in a light blue cloud of tire smoke as we came to a screeching stop.

“OK,” she said as I looked at her. “You win.”

I opened the sunroof and the afternoon sun peered own into her Mustang. I simply smiled. Our relationship changed at that point.

I offered to exchange seats, but she told me to keep driving. As we drove along, she reached across the center divider and placed her hand on my thigh. I didn’t say a word.

Then, out of the clear blue, Kim asked if I was a nudist.

“No,” I replied, “I try to keep things private.”

“So, you’ve never been to a nude beach or a nudist camp?” she pressed.

“No,” I replied. “Have you?”

“Yeah,” Kim replied. “I like being nude. You should try it. It’s liberating.”

“Id try it but trying to hide a stiffy might be a little hard,” I told her.

“That’s OK,” Kim replied. “That happens a lot and after a while, it goes away.”

“I’ll take your word on it,” I replied.

“Come on,” she pressed, as she stripped out of her t-shirt, baring her 38dd breasts. Within seconds, she was totally naked.

“Let me drive,” she requested. I pulled to a stop on the blacktop and got out. As we started to pass each other in the front of the car, she grabbed my arm.

“Strip!” she demanded.

“Strip?” I asked, like a dummy. Was she serious? Yes, she was.

So, I stripped out of my clothes. There was no way to hide my erection.

“There,” I said as I stood totally naked in front of her, my eight and half inch steel rod arching upwards. “Happy?”

She looked down at my tool and smiled.

“Nice package,” she said, proffering a wink  and reaching out to shake my cock like an extended handshake.

“Get in the car,' she instructed. 

Putting on the seatbelt naked was a weird experience. Kim stepped on the gas pedal and in seconds were heading backdown the black top. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend like I was not there. Suddenly, I felt Kim’s hand on my cock.

“You keep that up and I’m not responsible for anything that happens,” I said as she held on to my manhood.

She let off the gas pedal and we came to a stop. She put the car into park and then leaned across the center divider and silently started one of the best blow jobs I have experienced. It wouldn’t take me long to cum and she took in every drop, swallowing everything. I looked around .I couldn’t help but notice that we were in the middle of nowhere. Light puffy white clouds passed over us in a deep blue sky. 

Kim smiled and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, as she brushed back her long brown hair. 

“That was great,” she said with a smile. I had to agree.

“You can slip your underwear back on,” she said as we resumed our country drive.

I looked over at her and asked, “Why?”

“I know you’re probably uncomfortable being nude,” she replied.

“No,” I replied, “Not unless you are.”

“I am OK with being nude,” Kim replied, nonchalantly. She looked down at my half erect cock, still covered in the wet ness of her saliva.

“Maybe once you recover,” she added, as was rounded a shallow bed in the road,  “We can take things to the next level.”

“Are you trying to scare me?” I asked.

“Do you wanna die?” she asked.

“Happily,” I replied as we hummed along the black top. . . .

I peered out the window at the farmland and pastures that whizzed past us. Kim’s long brown hair was unrestrained and framed an angelic face. I was in for a great ride. . . .I have a great affinity for rides through mother nature and in the country. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments