Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last To Know - 2

"Confessions are good for the soul..."

27
12 Comments 12
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This will only make sense if you read part one first. Description: Sven is stunned to find out that after thirty-odd years he’s a Cuckold. <p> [ADVERT] </p>How it’s dealt with might just surprise…"

Janet looked at me, took a large gulp of her wine and started, her voice at first quiet with a tremor in it, but becoming steadier and more normal as she spoke.

“First of all, you’re quite right that there was a price to be paid for all the things we had. I might as well say it upfront - it was sex!”

Janet’s eyes started to tear up again at this point, but she wiped her eyes with a tissue thoughtfully provided by the hotel, composed herself and continued, “So how did your demure, Convent-educated, not-risqué, stay-at-home and pregnant wife effectively become a whore and get paid for sex?”

This time it was her turn to silence me with her hand and I decided that from now on, I would stay silent and let her talk herself out. Janet got to her feet and poured some more wine into her glass and I think I was glad at that point I’d ordered two bottles, not just one. It looked as if we might need the second one before the evening was done. She stayed on her feet and walked gently up and down the room as she continued talking, not looking at me.

“Well, you were right when you said we looked after our workmen, as you also added, we always have done so in those sort of circumstances. But I was unprepared for the way events panned out although perhaps I was being naive myself in hindsight. You were also right when you said you were working too hard and yes, I did feel as if I was being neglected. In truth I was lonely. The place was nothing like the friendly local area down in the South West where I grew up."

Janet continued, “You know growing up with elderly parents meant they were very protective. On a Friday or Saturday night when my friends went to the pub, or the cinema or even worse, dancing, I was never allowed to do that. My reputation had to be spotless - out for ice cream or a coffee with my girlfriends, flirt a bit with the boys, but then always home by nine o’clock.

She sighed, "Good old Janet - boring as bloody sin. We gossiped amongst our friends about the ‘Bad’ Girls - the ones who’d gone all the way in the back of a car - at least one of the girls left school and it was rumoured she was pregnant."

Janet added, "I don’t think we ever did find out the truth. And then there were the two or three who still lived in the village - before they met their future partners. I marvelled at the fact that still living there a husband might be in the pub, sharing a beer with a friend… both knowing that not many years before his future wife was on her knees happily sucking his friend’s… thing…”

Janet saw my slightly raised eyebrow at the use of the term ‘thing’ and continued:

“Uhh, OKAY, ‘cock’ then.”

She sighed and then went on, “And so I came to realise that… they had all the fun. No one cared. Few even remembered. What do they remember about me? Nothing! Except, well of course… she was a ‘good’ girl. So I’ve been carrying the guilt of being ‘Good’ for all these years. I suppose that is why our sex life has been, shall we say less than spectacular. I’ve never even been very good at initiating sex between us. I was always taught that girls who liked sex for other than having children weren’t ‘Nice Girls’."

Janet added, "I experimented like all the ‘other’ girls but never lost my virginity until you came along. I found I loved sex after you initiated me into it. Then we married and after a time I began to think of all the lost years. I even thought of some of the guys I would have… done… okay, fucked. But I hadn’t. What a dummy."

She looked at me, "But I also knew that when we made love – oh, okay then, when we had sex - in the context we’re talking, it certainly was sex not love! When we had sex I loved it. And when I was pregnant I wanted even more and you weren’t there. No. I’m not blaming you, please understand that, but let’s just say that your absence didn’t help things at all. However, I do understand that I could and should have stopped things before they got out of hand. But I also knew being pregnant my life had changed forever and if I wanted to sample some of the wilder sides of life it was going to be now or never. So when Brett made the advances I quickly decided not to fight it.

I must have looked shocked because Janet again said, "Please don't stop the flow of my thought."

“What started it all off was me asking Brett about the extra flooring in the loft. He was having coffee with me. On that occasion, no-one else was in the kitchen. Fortunately, I’d just put my coffee mug down or I think it would have gone everywhere. I was unprepared for what happened next. I stood at the window, both hands leaning against the sill and looking out. Brett put his coffee down and came and stood very close behind me.'

"Close enough that he could put his hands around my waist and pull me back against him. I nearly had a heart attack as it was so unexpected and I put my hands over his and just said ‘Brett - stop that, I’m a pregnant, married woman! And I’ll scream."

"I don’t think you will you know," he said in my ear as he pulled me back to him. Then he said "To do something like that, as big as that job is, I think you might have to make it more worth my while."

At this point, I stood up, but a warning look from Janet warned me not to say anything.

LAURACHANNELTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LAURACHANNELTS

“Fortunately again there was no one out the back that morning or they would have seen very clearly what was going on and what happened next. Brett moved his hands up and cupped my breasts - you remember they grew in size from early on - and as he did so I felt him push himself against me from behind. I could feel his cock pushing into me. The bastard was already hard. I turned around inside his hold on me and faced him. At that point, he dropped his hands to my ass-cheeks and pulled me into him and I was left under no illusion either to his state or what he wanted. I was paralysed, not with fear, but with the thought that I could feel myself getting wet down there.”

My eyebrows must have twitched again, ‘cos she went on: “My pussy was wet and I wanted him. From that point on I think he knew he’d won because I let him undo my blouse and un-cup my breasts. He bent towards them and suckled on them gently and I had an orgasm on the spot. He had to stop me from falling over. You know he’s quite strong? Well, he just half-bent his knees and picked me up and carried me into our bedroom.

I just muttered - "He always was a strong man, I remember him lifting stupidly heavy things on the building site with no apparent effort."

Janet ignored the comment and went on, “At that point, nothing was going to stop either of us. I hate the word but I knew he was going to fuck - there I’ve said it - fuck me and I wanted him to do so!

“He laid me on the bed and started undressing me. He wasn’t very good at it though and in the end, I took over and undressed for him. As he watched me undress, he took his shirt off, then his trousers - he’d left his shoes at the backdoor - at least at that point he also took his socks off.

So he stood there in his underwear, his cock-head sticking up above the waistband. Then he walked across to me and I touched him, it … his cock. So hot. I pulled his pants down and it sprang free. He was dripping fluid from the end he was so turned on. He’s circumcised you know, and the end was purple he was so hard.

“I laid back on our bed and spread my legs as he knelt between them. I, not he, guided him into me and he just went all the way in one long, slow slide."

“God, it was delicious!

He’s not as big as you and in a way, it was easier and more comfortable because of that.'

I just said, "Even after all this time - that's not much consolation."

"Then he moved and fucked me with increasing ferocity, I came again before he did, then he went rigid deep, deep inside me. He came so much I could feel his spurts. Slowly he pulled out of me and his juices started to follow - I cupped my hand there so as not to ruin the bedspread, it’s too big and you couldn’t wash it in our machine, and so I ran to the bathroom and the toilet.

I washed then and went back into the bedroom - to find he’d dressed and gone. When I went into the kitchen, still naked, he stood there looking very sheepish. He started to apologise to me and I silenced him. After all, I could have stopped him, but I didn’t, I just said that it mustn’t happen again.”

I nodded and took another sip of my drink - I was trying to hide the fact that listening to Janet’s tale had made me rock hard. It was just at that moment I was glad she hadn’t noticed because I didn’t want to advertise the fact just at that point. Janet took my silence as a signal to carry on.

“Brett finished his cold coffee without saying much more and then looking very thoughtful went back outside. I, of course, just went and got dressed. A little time later the carpenter arrived with a couple of guys carrying floorboards - so your darling wife had just ‘fucked’ the foreman in payment for the extra items."

“So that’s the point it all started."

“The only trouble was I enjoyed it. Brett came back in later in the day to check how they were getting on and out of their hearing again started to apologise. I stopped him and just said that I knew you and he had a drink together occasionally and you must never know. Which is what had happened until that bloody piece I wrote was published and you read it. Which you weren’t meant to do!”

At that point, Janet visibly wilted and sat back down. She looked at me and then realised I was desperately trying to hide a huge, hard erection.

“God, I’ve made you hard!” That was all she said before coming across and checking it out. “Good!” was all she could say, “Because I’m wet again just telling you. I want you inside me ——— now!”

And she started undressing in front of me.

I followed suit and I think it was a race as to who got there first. Janet had a look in her eyes I’d never seen before as she pushed me down onto the bed and then straddled and impaled herself on me. She slid down slipping that hot, wet, buttery pussy onto me in one go and then we tried to fuck ourselves into next week.

Except of course we didn’t. Last long that is.

We both came hard, and long, and wet, very wet with the biggest orgasm we’d either of us had in a very long time. She lay on my chest, both of us still breathing hard. I kissed her and asked, “So that was it then - just that one time?”

She sort of sighed. “No - I’ll tell you about the others later.”

Sven the Elder©

To be continued…

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SventheElder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments