Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura Caught Speeding

"Nothing like the feeling of butterflies in your stomach as you anticipate what is coming."

57
17 Comments 17
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Laura arrived home in a good mood, as she often did on a Thursday lunchtime. It was her half-day, and with just “work from home” Friday to go before the weekend, she was in fine spirits. The front door was unlocked, and she called out cheerfully to her husband as she walked in.

“Hello, darling?” Laura heard no reply and assumed he must be on a work call in his study upstairs. She felt a twinge in her thighs at the prospect of what would probably happen later, confident he would have some free time in his calendar that afternoon.

Laura walked into the kitchen and put her handbag down on the counter. She could see an envelope on the table. A Post-it note was stuck on it with her husband’s handwriting.

‘Come to my office at 2 pm. Make sure you are dressed properly’ x

Straightaway, Laura saw the postmark on the envelope which stated Surrey Police in traditional blue font. She knew what this meant even before she pulled the letter from the already-opened envelope.  

The letter was addressed to Alistair as the registered owner of a vehicle accused of driving at seventy-two mph in an area limited to sixty mph. The offence had been captured by a camera on the M25 near the Gatwick junction about ten days previously. Laura knew this must have been when she visited her friend, Paula. Laura hated the variable speed limits the motorways seemed to love deploying in the home counties.

Laura knew she should eat some lunch, but her stomach had tightened, and she suddenly did not have much appetite. She knew the waiting was all part of the punishment as far as Alistair was concerned. She gathered a small slice of quiche and some salad from the fridge and picked at her plate as she remembered the previous time this had happened.

It had been Kent police last time. Along with the DVLA’s three points and a fine, Alistair had also punished his wife. Laura recalled the sensation of his cock exploding down her throat whilst her bottom throbbed from the thrashing he had given her with his belt. 

Laura picked her plate up, emptied her half-eaten lunch into the bin, and stacked the dishwasher. She picked up a few other things in the kitchen, thinking that doing some chores might fill the time. With the kitchen tidy, Laura went to the garden and retrieved the laundry from the line. Coming back to the kitchen, she saw an alert on her phone. It was the online system that her daughter’s school used, reminding her to give consent for a school trip coming up soon. Laura tapped the link and dealt with it, glad of any minor distractions as the nerves built inside her.

Laura looked at the kitchen clock which showed twenty past one as she put the laundry basket away. It was early, but she climbed the stairs to the bedroom. Pausing on the landing, she heard her husband’s voice intermittently as he carried on a work call.

Laura went into the bedroom and removed her work trousers and blouse. She turned to her bra, unclasping it and adding it to the washing pile. Clad only in her panties she lay on the bed and thought of the vibrator in the wardrobe cupboard. Despite the temptation, Laura decided she dare not risk it.

Laura slowly inserted two fingers inside her panties before thrusting them into her wet vagina and pushing her thumb into her clitoris.

“Ohhh,” Laura let out an involuntary low moan but quickly caught herself.  

ashanty_1012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashanty_1012

Laura’s pulse quickened as she masturbated. The mix of fear, anticipation and now arousal was building in her body. Fingering herself faster and faster, Laura’s mind went back to the last time. She pictured her husband picking up the belt as she bent over his chair. She recalled how part of her was praying he would put it down and choose to fuck her mercilessly instead, but how the other part of her knew she deserved and craved a beating.

Laura felt her climax building and bit her lip. Soon her body convulsed and she shuddered as she came, all the while trying to make as little noise as possible. Laura lay on the bed and enjoyed her post-coital recovery for a while before looking at the bedroom clock.

Still, twenty-five minutes to go. She decided to take a shower. It would be for the best if her husband did not detect any signs that she had just had an orgasm, and perhaps he would be more lenient if she presented herself clean and fresh, as well as practically naked.

Wrapped in a towel, Laura dried her hair before applying some deodorant and a splash of perfume. She went to the bedroom door and listened. She could no longer hear the low sound of Alistair’s voice. Laura wondered if she could go early and get her punishment over with but decided not to risk annoying her husband.

She put her towel away and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. Although Laura realised her body no longer possessed the same firmness she had had in her youth, she knew her husband loved her body and she was grateful for that. Laura did appreciate she was doing well for a mother in her early forties. Her legs were still toned and athletic, and her breasts were firm and well-rounded. She twisted slightly to look at her bottom in the mirror. Laura looked nervously at her white, creamy buttocks bordered by a tan line. She feared they would soon be a very different colour.

Laura looked at the clock which now showed eight minutes to two. She went to her wardrobe and rummaged in her drawer. She picked up her black thong. Laura slipped her long legs between its thin lycra bands and settled the tiny piece of fabric over her shaved pubic area. Her bottom was essentially unprotected. She waited a few more minutes, aware her heartbeat was racing, before walking from the bedroom and across the landing. She knocked on the office door. There was no reply, but she could hear her husband moving and within seconds he was standing at the door.

“Come in,” Alistair spoke calmly, though Laura could tell he was excited by the sight of his wife standing practically naked in front of him, and the prospect of what he was about to do to her.

He ushered her towards the armchair on the far side of the room. Laura glanced at his desk, and her stomach knotted again. She could see his belt on the desktop as well as a pair of handcuffs. Along with these, she saw her vibrator. Laura had not expected to see that, and a sense of surprise added to the fear already growing inside her.

“Kneel on the chair.” Alistair’s right hand slapped her bottom firmly as she went past him and obediently took her position.

“Hands on the top.” Her husband clipped the handcuffs onto Laura’s wrists and she quickly complied once more.

“Now Laura, obeying speed limits is all about self-control. Something you clearly need to learn.” As Alistair spoke, she heard the vibrator start buzzing ….

 

Published 
Written by LauraMilf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments