Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost In Lust, Found In His Arms

"I left to explore desire, returned broken, and he guided us home."

277
68 Comments 68
4.8k Views 4.8k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

Author's Notes

"This is my submission for the Unleashed competition. It might not be as wild as other fictional pieces, but it's my real journey. To keep it flowing and fit the word limit, I tweaked a few details and left out some parts, but I aimed to keep the essence of how everything unfolded."

Watching my ex-boyfriend laugh and chat with an attractive, bubbly brunette is like a knife twisting in my heart. When she touches his arm and he returns the smile, it's unbearable. Despite being the one to end things, witnessing this feels like torture. Seeing him move on is a harsh reminder that I'm no longer the person he wants by his side.

He was mine for what felt like an eternity. However, as time passed, our paths and desires started to diverge. My curiosity drew me into the shadows of BDSM—a realm he was hesitant to explore.

Despite his doubts, his love for me was so deep that he ventured into unknown territory with me, agreeing to a scene I'd planned. But the flicker of pain in his eyes when I showed off the purple-blue bruises from his first attempt at spanking, and the tremor in his voice as he murmured, "I did this... I hurt you," unveiled his inner turmoil.

I hurried to comfort him, assuring that I was more than okay—I was elated, treasuring the marks adorning my tender skin, each one an intimate symbol of his claim over me, branded on my buttocks like a beautiful reminder of our passion. But as his tear-brimmed eyes locked with mine, all my joy faded, replaced by a deep ache of regret for causing him such distress.

I ended things with him because it hurt him too much, and I didn't want to coerce him to do something he couldn't. He asked for more time, hoping to adapt to my changing desires, but I let him go, convinced that he could never meet my needs.

His parting words to me were a warning: "Be careful, Emma. The BDSM world is dangerous. It can chew up and spit out someone as innocent as yourself. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." I wish I'd listened.

My decisions were impulsive as I dove headfirst into the BDSM scene, driven by an overwhelming sub-frenzy. And when it all came crashing down, leading to an emotional breakdown, who was there to help me piece myself back together? Him. My ex-boyfriend.

He had a unique ability to calm the chaos I created by grounding my emotions. Deep down, I always believed he was my Dom, and his reluctance to fully embrace that role made me feel rejected. So, I left him, looking for someone who would accept every aspect of me. However, the reality I encountered was far from the fantasy I had imagined, and it almost cost me everything.

My ex-boyfriend never said, "I told you so." Instead, he simply stood beside me, offering support without judgment or reservation.

After he helped me stabilize and get my life back on track, we stayed in touch now and then. I realized he needed some space from me, and I respected that.

It's been a few months since we last saw each other. And there he stands, irresistibly handsome in his jeans and fitted shirt, giving his full attention to another woman. I can't help but wish my red dress would highlight my hourglass figure as effectively as her black dress does hers.

As I watch them interact, I can't help but feel jealous, wondering if he has completely moved on from me. Curious, I turn to my friend and ask if he is in a relationship with her. She says they hang out a lot, but as far as she knows, he's still single after our breakup.

"Which really messed him up," she adds, her tone accusatory.

I understand that the breakup was mainly my fault, and deep down, I genuinely want him to be happy, even if it means with someone else. But there's this voice inside me screaming, "He's mine!" But he isn't. Not anymore.

I tell my friend I'm leaving and exit the party; the pain is just too much to bear. As I sigh and walk down the sidewalk, attempting to distance myself from the emotions swirling within me, I hear footsteps hurrying behind me.

"Hey! You're leaving already?" The familiar voice of my ex-boyfriend brings me to a halt. I turn around to meet his deep brown eyes, which always make my heart race. "I spotted you and hoped to catch up," he says. "I haven't seen you in ages,"

"Yeah, I was on a vacation with my family in Italy over the summer."

"That sounds great! I know how much you enjoy traveling," he says with a heart-melting smile. "So, how've you been?"

'I've been lost without you,' is what I want to confess. But instead, I manage, "Good, how about you?"

"I've been fine," he begins, his voice faltering. Suddenly, he admits, "I've missed you. It feels like I didn't just lose my girlfriend when we broke up; I lost my best friend, too."

Without thinking, I reply, "I feel the same."

We stare at each other, the weight of all the things we've left unsaid in the past pressing down on us.

"Let me walk you home," he offers, easing the tension that hangs between us.

As we walk to my house—our old house, which feels starkly empty without him—we fall into easy conversation. With each step, I am reminded of how things were when we were together.

I realize how much I miss him: his jokes that could instantly lift any mood, the way his lips curve into a smile reserved just for me, and those fleeting glances he gives me, laden with a tenderness that used to be so familiar. For a brief moment, I catch what appears to be that old lovingness in his eyes, but it fades so quickly that I'm left wondering if I imagined it.

As we approach the front door, I brace myself for the goodbye, knowing that this brief moment of closeness will quickly fade into the background of our history. The ache inside me sharpens as my wishful thinking collides with the harsh reality that our chapter as a couple has come to an end.

We stop at the door, enveloped in a silence that feels too heavy. His hands, tucked away in his front pockets, act as a shield, just as does the distance between our hearts.

In the soft light of the street lamp, he looks extremely attractive, his gaze fixed on me. I'm fighting the urge to simply grab him and kiss him, but I'm painfully aware that I've lost that privilege.

"So..." he begins, stepping back slightly. I can almost hear the 'I have to go' coming, but I don't want him to leave. My mind tells me it's time to let go, but my heart begs me to hold on just a little longer. To hell with clinging to my pride and the idea of doing what is supposedly 'decent' or 'right.'

"Want to come in?" I murmur, dropping my guard and embracing the possibility of being turned down.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea," he replies softly, his eyes evading mine.

"Why? Are you seeing someone else?" My voice barely conceals the tremor of hurt as I wait for his answer.

He slowly shakes his head, still not looking at me. "No. What made you think that?" His forehead creases, confusion clear in his expression.

"I saw you with that woman at the party," I confess, my tone tinged with jealousy.

"Oh, you must refer to Julia... Yeah, she's kind of into me, but I'm not really feeling it," he says, his voice trailing off as if there's more he's not saying.

"So, what's stopping you from coming in?" I press, hoping to break through the wall between us.

His gaze finally meets mine, a silent storm raging in his eyes before he sighs. "I guess nothing," he concedes, and we enter the space that once felt like ours but now echoes a life we once shared, familiar but unmistakably changed.

As he crosses the threshold into what was once his home, I can't help but notice a distinct change in him—a palpable sense of unease. I chose to ignore it, kicking off my shoes and heading into the kitchen. He follows suit, taking off his sneakers and approaching me.

In the kitchen, I try to lighten the mood by offering drinks, hoping to dispel the lingering tension, but he declines. He finds a spot against the counter, and I'm immediately drawn in by the depth of his gaze and his familiar, homey scent—the one that is unique to him. It's a blend of his skin, his favorite cologne, and something inexplicably personal that has always made me dizzy with lust. Overtaken with nostalgia and yearning, I instinctively lean in, seeking the comfort of a kiss and craving a taste of the past. But he gently stops me by placing his hands on my shoulders.

"I should go," he murmurs before turning and walking into the hall.

"Please don't." The plea escapes my lips before I can reel it back in.

He turns to face me, his eyes filled with pain. "Look, you fucking broke my heart and..." His voice trails off as he closes his eyes in an obvious attempt to calm himself. He takes a deep, fortifying breath before opening his eyes again and continuing, "I can't go through this with you again, Emma. The idea of letting myself feel for you... it scares me to death. If you choose to leave again, I honestly don't know if I'll make it through."

"I won't! I promise I'm not going anywhere this time. You mean everything to me, and I want us to find our way back to 'us.'"

"I want to believe you, Emma. I really do. But trusting again isn't easy."

I completely understand his reservations, but the thought of losing him for good sends a wave of panic through me. There has to be a way to bridge this gap between us. Perhaps I can't fix what's broken, but she might be able to.

"Let me prove it. Allow me to show you who I am. All of me."

This is my sincere attempt to open up to him and show him the real, raw me for the first time. Throughout my experiences in sub training with others, I never felt secure enough to expose this aspect of myself. Looking back, I'm grateful for that, realizing they didn't have my best interests at heart. But with him, it's different: I want to share everything, to be completely vulnerable. And I'm eager to reveal that untamed part of myself that I've always wanted to explore with him.

He stands there, silent, anchored in place in the middle of the hall. It's clear he comprehends the implicit offer in my words, and by choosing to stay, he's quietly consenting for me to take the next step.

"I'll be right back," I say, meeting his gaze for a brief moment before passing him and retreating into the bedroom.

My body quivers with anxiety as I strip off all my clothes. It's now or never: either I seduce him with this daring move, or I lose him altogether. I catch my reflection in the mirror across the bed, allowing the feral part of me to surface. Seizing that raw power, I murmur, "I can do this," to the fierce woman in the mirror.

With a hopeful thrill, I open the drawer and retrieve the buttplug adorned with a soft, fluffy pink tail. My hands tremble slightly as I apply lube to the cool metal surface of the plug. With deep breaths and a gentle push, it slides inside and fills me up, my mind racing with fantasies about his reaction to my naughty surprise.

He knew about the kitten gear I had bought, but back then, his knowledge of BDSM was limited, and he couldn't understand why I'd want to dress up in such a way. This uncertainty made me hesitant to share that part of myself with him, but now, with nothing left to lose—having already lost the most important person in my life—I felt compelled to open up.

I slip into a sheer white lace teddy, the delicate lace caressing my luscious curves. My heart flutters with excitement, its beats almost visible through the barely there fabric, as I adjust the plunging neckline that reveals the seductive swell of my perky breasts. With the open crotch, my tail swishes as I sashay around the room, feeling like a seductive goddess waiting to be ravished.

I twist and weave my hair into two playful pigtails, each strand adorned with pink ribbons. With a delicate click, I secure fluffy pink and white kitten ears to the top of my head.

Sweeping a brush dipped in dark gray pigment across my eyelids, I blend it into a smoky haze. As I look in the mirror, my eyes light up with a feline glint, accentuated by the expert strokes of winged eyeliner that perfectly frame them.

With a final slick of cherry red lipstick, the transformation is complete. Emma, who has always been held back by her insecurities, surrenders to the kitten within her, who knows no such limitations. Kitten's confident and unafraid to chase what she wants.

Barefoot, I step out of the bedroom, feeling the cool floor beneath my feet. The moment he lays eyes on me, surprise widens his gaze, and his Adam's apple bobs as he swallows hard, visibly taken aback. The effect I have on him thrills me, boosting my confidence as I approach him.

I sink to my knees before him, my eyes fixed on his as I rest my palms on my thighs. Submissively, I lower my head and shift back onto my heels.

Without lifting my gaze, I breathe out, "I'm yours." Then, with a surge of hope in my voice, I dare to look up at him and ask, "Would you be my Master?"

He remains motionless and tense, clearly resisting the urge to reach out and touch me. As I kneel before him, a wave of warmth washes over me, and I can feel the scales of power tipping delicately in response to my submission, each moment stretching into eternity as he considers my request.

"I'm unsure," he finally whispers. "You appear to be a stray, and they are not only difficult to tame but even harder to settle," he says in a somber tone.

A tangible veil of uncertainty envelops us, thickening the atmosphere until it feels suffocating. Normally, this would be the moment I'd dissolve into tears and retreat, but not this time. A silent challenge hangs in the air as our eyes engage in a tense stare, neither willing to give up first.

Desperate to win this unspoken battle, I coyly arch my back, my breasts straining against the fabric, my hardened nipples begging for attention. My tongue gently caresses my lips, wordlessly conveying my longing for raw, carnal lust.

As our gazes remain locked, the intensity in his eyes grows, becoming a tempest of emotions—desire burning brightly, adoration weaving through the flames, and, amidst it all, the unmistakable, gentle glow of love. This recognition gives me a heady, intoxicating feeling of power and connection.

MartinaLopez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaLopez1

The mood changes dramatically, and the heavy air between us lightens as he lets a mischievous smile break through his previously impenetrable expression. "Still, I could be swayed."

"I really am sorry. For everything." The words tumble out, heavy with remorse, but they seem to stir something in him, a reminder of the wounds I inflicted when I left him to pursue fleeting desires.

He tilts his head, his gaze piercing, as if he can see straight through me. It's a look that cuts deeper than any physical wound—a silent accusation of the suffering I caused.

"From now on, you will only speak when spoken to. Understood?" His firm and commanding voice defies argument. "Now, go to the bedroom and get your ass on the bed. I want you on all fours."

I obey without hesitation, positioning myself precisely as he instructed. Anticipation grips me as I hold my breath, waiting for his next move.

He stalks toward me, and I can feel his intense stare on my exposed backside. As he stands behind me, his powerful hands grip my firm buttocks with a possessive urgency. The sensation is electric, and my body sings with desire.

He leans in close to my ear. "You've been a very bad kitten, haven't you?"

Every word makes my pussy throb, knowing that I'm about to be punished for my misbehavior. He aggressively kneads my delicate cheeks, sending waves of tingling pleasure through me.

A soft moan escapes me as his lips trace down the nape of my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses behind. His touch ignites a fire within my core, and I melt into him, completely entranced.

"Tell me, kitten. Do you deserve to be punished?"

"Oh, yes..." I whimper. Reflecting on it, I realize my selfishness outweighed the numerous times he prioritized my needs over his. I definitely deserved it.

"You reckon your sweet ass can handle forty palm-to-cheek spankings? Would that be a fair punishment?"

Forty?! Forty seems steep! Yet, somehow, it feels like I've earned more. As I nod in agreement, the heat rises in my cheeks, and butterflies flutter in my stomach. "Fair enough, Master."

"What's your safe word?"

"Coriander." Coriander simply crosses the line for me; it is my absolute hard limit. Even the smallest whiff of its flavor can ruin an entire meal for me. I shiver just thinking about it.

He lets out a quick chuckle, a surprising flash of lightness before he seamlessly transitions back to his authoritative demeanor. "Are you ready to receive your punishment, kitten?" His voice, a mix of sternness, and a hint of something softer, awaits my consent.

"Yes," I respond, my voice a low whisper of submission.

"Good." And with that, a playful swat lands on my left cheek, sending a thrilling heat through my body.

"Count for me," he rasps, caressing the spot where he just spanked me.

"One," I let out a breathless sigh, savoring the sensation of his hand on my tingling skin.

A sharp smack echoes through the room, and I can feel the prickling burn spreading across my backside, causing me to inhale sharply.

"Two," I manage to choke out, barely able to keep up with the counting as he continues to deliver powerful hits to my tender flesh.

His hard hand strikes my pink skin with precision, and the scorching heat makes my jaw clench tight. Every blow feels like a branding iron pressed against my skin, leaving red-hot imprints that will linger long after he's finished punishing me.

The impact of his smacks sends waves of stinging pain through my jiggling, plush cheeks, making it impossible to suppress the guttural sounds that rise from my throat. But, as much as it hurts, I can't stop wanting more, addicted to the intense rush that flows through me with each strike of his merciless hand.

"Fifteen," I mutter through gritted teeth.

A biting slap lands on my right cheek, sending a searing throb through every nerve. He has lost any restraint he had the first time around. Every muscle in my body hums as I brace myself for the next inevitable impact.

The following whacks land hard on my already sore skin, eliciting whimpers from me, but I don't flinch. My safe word remains unspoken as an intense jolt of pain intertwines with a surge of pure adrenaline, elevating my senses to a heightened state of awareness. This physical discomfort is a small price to pay for the rush of endorphins that will soon flood my veins.

Another sharp crack lands on my bare flesh, eliciting a hiss from my parted lips. The scalding sensation begins to consume me with the ferocity of an uncontrollable wildfire, unleashing a tempestuous storm that rages between my quivering thighs. Pleasure and pain are inextricably linked, swirling around me in a maddening frenzy that threatens to push me over the edge of self-control.

"Twenty-three," I whimper. My teeth sink into my plump bottom lip as I struggle to hold back the moans that threaten to escape my throat as arousal rises within me like a tidal wave.

The strikes fall on my ass, and I count them, becoming more excited with each number spoken as the ache transforms into a delicious burn, my body yearning for his touch while my mind tries to make sense of the contradictory sensations.

The crimson welts on my ass are only a small reflection of the ferocious passion that consumes me, leaving me a quivering mess. My desire for him drips down my thighs, my walls pulsing with need and longing to feel his throbbing cock fill me completely.

"You're doing so well, kitten." His fingers gently trace the sore marks he has left on my skin. "Such a good pet," he murmurs, sliding his fingers beneath my tail and teasingly brushing against my sensitive, swollen labia.

Maintaining any semblance of control seems impossible as I drift closer and closer to oblivion. This all-consuming whirlwind leaves only raw lust in its wake, and I arch my back, silently pleading for relief.

"You want more, don't you?" he taunts.

"Yes, Master."

His fingers dip inside me, and I let out the softest moan as he explores the depths of my desire. I am completely at his mercy; my mind clouded with pure pleasure that he irresistibly draws from me.

"You're so fucking wet," he growls. "Such a horny little slut."

My body responds to his words, my hips moving instinctively against his hand, and my need for him grows unbearable. As his other hand sneaks around my hips, fingers rubbing my engorged bud, I feel like I'm going to shatter into a million pieces from how much I yearn for him. And then he takes his hands away, just as I was about to explode.

"Please, Master!" My voice is desperate and needy.

"Orgasm is a reward. And this is a punishment," he says sternly. "You'll have to wait until I decide you've earned it."

My body trembles with frustration, knowing that only he has the power to give me what I crave. He wipes my wetness across my tender cheeks before he raises his hand and delivers a sharp slap. The sting lingers, but it's much more tolerable than the aching throb in my core. I breathe through the pain, trying not to squirm, determined to show my obedience and earn the reward I so desperately want.

With each smack, the heat between my thighs rises, and I sink deeper into a hazy state of subspace, surrendering to him.

The final blow leaves me gasping and trembling, and I barely manage to utter, "Forty."

His hands tenderly caress the tingling flesh, alleviating the pain but also adding gasoline to the already raging inferno in my core.

"You're forgiven," he says, breaking the silence. "What do you say, kitten?"

The relief that washes over me feels like I'm shedding a weight that I'd been carrying for too long. I made mistakes and took the punishment; now, I can move forward. There's a sense of closure, and a new beginning awaits us both. Looking back at him, I'm ready to embrace the future with open arms.

"Mmm, that was absolutely mind-blowing," I moan. "You really mastered the impact play."

"I have," he murmurs as his hands swiftly raise and deliver hard slaps to my cheeks, causing me to whimper. "And that's not the right answer. Try again?"

"Thank you, Master!"

"Good girl," he purrs.

When I hear him unzip his pants, my attention is drawn entirely to the pulsing ache between my legs. He hasn't even begun, and already he has me on edge.

"Turn and show me how grateful you are, kitten."

As I turn around, he stands at the edge of the bed, his eyes filled with primal hunger. He lowers his jeans along with his boxers and approaches, his saluting cock inches from my face. A drop of cum glistens at the tip, and I greedily lean forward to taste him, but he stops me with a firm hand on my shoulder.

"Beg for it."

I tremble under his lustful gaze. "Please, Master, I want your cock. I need it! Let me suck it. Pleeease!"

A devious grin spreads across his handsome face, his other hand reaching out to grab a fistful of my hair. "I love it when you beg for me like this." His grip on my hair tightens as he guides me closer. "Open wide, kitten."

I obey, eagerly parting my lips as he plunges into the welcoming warmth of my mouth. My velvety red lips wrap tightly around him, and I eagerly suck and swirl my tongue around his length, feeling him grow harder. I moan around him; the sound muffled by his hardness. He groans with pleasure, his fingers tightening in my hair as he pushes further into my mouth.

I hungrily look up at him, suppressing my gag reflex as I take him deeper and deeper, desperate to show how devoted I am to satisfying his every need. With each thrust of his hips, I feel myself becoming wetter.

"Hands behind your back," he orders as I instinctively reach out to grab his hips.

I eagerly obey his command, a rush of excitement coursing through me as he takes complete control. His movements become more forceful, his thick shaft penetrating my throat with each powerful thrust. My gag reflex kicks in, but I ignore it, determined to please the way he wants me to.

My eyes well up as I struggle to take him all the way, but I refuse to give up. He pounds into my throat with increasing fervor, his ecstatic moans echoing in my ears. Just when I think I can't take it anymore, he abruptly pulls away, and I gasp for air, aching for more of him, hungry for his seed.

My heart races as he tugs on my hair, his firm grip drawing my gaze to meet his intense stare, a playful smirk on his lips. "How attached are you to this lingerie?"

Baffled by his question, I stammer, "Not particularly."

"Good." Without warning, he grabs the fabric and tears it from my body. "I much prefer you in black or red. White seems too innocent for my dirty girl."

When he refers to me as his dirty girl, my face lights up with a radiant smile.

"Lie on your back and part those thick thighs for me," he demands, undoing the buttons on his shirt.

As I lie down, I appreciate how cool the sheet feels on my sore behind. My legs part eagerly, exposing my shaved, soft flesh. He climbs on top of me, his gaze unwavering as he eases himself into my welcoming passion-moistened depths.

Every inch of him fills me in the most delicious way. It's been so long since I've had a cock inside my tight, wet pussy like this—ever since we broke up. I never had sex with other men; only toys were used, but nothing beats his pulsing shaft stretching my walls.

As I arch my back in submission, I urge him to dive deeper into my molten core. Each motion he makes elicits soft cries from my quivering lips, consumed by an insatiable need for him.

"Who's my dirty pornstar?" he groans as his hips slam into me with increasing intensity and speed.

"I am," I moan uncontrollably in this fleeting moment of pure bliss, completely surrendering myself to him.

"And what do I mean to you?"

"You're my Master," I pant.

"That's right, kitten. Now touch your clit and cum for me," he rumbles.

My fingers glide between my slick folds, searching for the aching pearl that craves attention. He watches with ravenous eyes as I follow his command, rubbing myself faster and harder until I can no longer resist. Seeing the desperation in my eyes, he increases the pace, and I shatter into a million pieces.

As my walls tighten around him, he groans and spills inside me, our breaths coming in ragged gasps as we ride the waves of pleasure together. My eyes close as warmth flashes through me like lightning, wrapped in mellow ribbons of pure joy that cascade around me until all is quiet again, save for the sound of my beating heart.

I shiver as the weight of his body presses against mine, his warm breath caressing my neck as he murmurs, "You're such a good girl for me."

I smile and gaze up at him through heavy-lidded eyes. At this moment, I have no doubt that I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

"Thank you, Master."

"Except during kitten play, please call me Sir," he instructs.

"Okay, Master—sorry, I mean Sir."

His grin widens, a playful spark lighting up his eyes. "We're going to have so much fun exploring this together."

He shifts to lie beside me and pulls me tightly against his chest. Nestling my cheek against his warm skin, I close my eyes and let out a contented sigh. "Thank you for venturing into the dark side with me."

"I love you, Emma."

Those three words encapsulate everything.

"I love you too," I respond, my heart swelling with emotion. Then, with a playful glint in my eye, I turn to him and add, "Sir," followed by a warm smile.

With him, I feel completely safe and protected. I know he'll always be there to catch me if I fall, showing endless love and care. This thought alone brings tears to my eyes, not of sadness, but of deep gratitude and happiness. With him, I'm at home.

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favorite it.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments