Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Messages

"Messages that get you worked up."

22
13 Comments 13
1.8k Views 1.8k
274 words 274 words

Author's Notes

"Sorry it’s short I’m working on more detailed stories."

His voice is consuming my every thought. He stands six feet tall; he has strong arms that melt away the pain of a broken heart from his hugs. He has a toned stomach. He smells so good that it makes my body tingle.

We met online a few years back and have been on and off sexually ever since. We send things back and forth on Snapchat. I sent a picture of my nice C-cup breasts begging to be touched, along with a message that said, “It’s been a while; I get worked up easily.”

His response shocked me “It has been a while for me too.”

“My toys don’t even help," and I sent him a picture of my toys.

“Oh?”

“What would you do to me if I was with you now?” I asked.

“I am feeling a bit angsty, so I would probably cuff or tie your hands above your head. I would use your toys on you until you can barely breathe.”

“Mm, I would be dripping wet.”

“I would let you cool down only for a moment, and then I would slowly start working my hard cock into your dripping pussy, slowly at first but steadily picking up speed. I would then untie you and flip you over, hit it deep from behind you play with your clit, depending on how worked up I was. I could either keep fucking your nice tight sweet little pussy till I finished or give you many squirting orgasms.”

These messages got me so worked up that I had no choice but to pull out my 7.5” thrusting toy and pleasure myself.

Published 
Written by Lunarose21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments