Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Blowjob

14
8 Comments 8
7.7k Views 7.7k
773 words 773 words

It was no surprise that I woke up ridiculously early, so I took out a book I packed and started reading. My date was still fast asleep and snoring faintly. As I turned the pages of my book, I gently touched the arm that slinged over me and pressed my lips against his skin. I rubbed my legs against his and waited for another snore. It dawned on me that his skin was really smooth, and it felt nice against mines. I put my book away and watched him still deeply asleep. I was usually so shy and flustered around him, but I felt a bit daring since he wasn't awake. I watched his face cautiously as I touched him ever so slightly from his lips, arms, chest, tummy, and near his dick. He moved ever so slightly, so I stopped and resumed. My heart was pounding at this point, but he did mention he would like to be woken up with a blowjob. As I moved my fingertips randomly underneath the blankets, I realized he didn't bother to wear boxers or anything after last night.

I looked under the blankets. His dick was up.

I went under the blankets and gently stroked his dick with my hands. I tried not to do too much to wake him up. I stuck my tongue out and as gently as I could, I licked his dick up and down. I felt his dick get harder, but it seemed like he was still asleep. I pressed his dick against my face for the first time, and I felt myself getting turned on. It was so warm and hard against my face. I sucked the tip and closed my eyes. I heard some movement and a little bit of his breathing. As slowly as I could, I put his dick in my mouth. Surprised he hadn't woken up yet, I sucked on his dick harder and tried to take it all in my mouth.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" I stopped for a moment and felt the blanket being pulled off.

"Why'd you stop? Keep going."

I closed my eyes and continued sucking his hard dick. He pulled down my panties and stuck two fingers in. I felt myself dripping wet as he fingered me.

"Who said you could stop? Keep sucking my dick."

I struggled to suck his dick as he kept fingering me. I held onto his legs as I felt myself building up. I closed my lips around his dick to muffle my moans. He held my butt cheeks with his other hand as he fingered me faster and faster until my body spasmed with pleasure.

KatalinaRouse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatalinaRouse1

His mother knocked on the door, "We need to help auntie move her things."

"Later, not now." I froze. He grabbed my hair and pushed me towards his dick. 

"Keep going," he whispered. I went back to sucking but went as slowly as I could.

"We need to go now!"

"I need to drop off Alice home first."

"She's here?"

"Yes, mom."

After I heard footsteps walking away, I looked towards my date with concern.

"Let me check if they're leaving. Go play with yourself or something."

I watched in embarrassment as my date walked over to the window to watch the car drive away, "They went. You're so lucky."
"So, why were you sucking my dick?"

He walked over to the bed and spread my legs open, "I asked you why were you sucking my dick."

I giggled and shrugged. He raised my legs up and placed his hand around my neck. His hard dick slid right inside, and he pounded me hard. I sucked on his fingers and watched him ram his dick inside me until I closed my eyes. I grabbed onto his arms as I screamed and struggled to catch my breath.

"Do you like it when I fuck you hard? Tell me you like being fucked."

"Yes, I like it," I panted.

"Yeah? Is that why you sucked on my dick?"

I looked up to him grinning at me as he thrusted inside me. I was too flustered to answer, but I nodded my head. He pushed my leg back and kept fucking until he pulled out. I watched as he rubbed his dick back and forth and felt all his hot cum all over me. After a few deep breathes, he threw the towel on me and sighed.

"I am sleep deprived because of you."

I looked away and shrugged my shoulders. "Come here and nap with me."

I snuggled against him and soon enough, he was fast asleep again.

Published 
Written by cutelilazn123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments