Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Worship

"A cold commute gets a little warmer"

6
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
926 words 926 words

Author's Notes

"I was very happy, and surprised, to have won an online competition with this piece..."

I rode the bus to work this morning. It was cold and empty - a symptom of the crisp late autumn air, the kind of weather that turns your breath to steam and your extremities into fumbling appendages that lack grace. The top deck of the bus was barren bar myself and several discarded newspapers, the windows thick with condensation from the body heat of departed commuters, drops of water running rivulets down the glass, like beads of sweat between your lover's shoulders.

I thought about how your fresh sweat would taste. That first perspiration of excitement and anticipation. Your perfectly speckled skin reacting to shedding your clothes, betraying your cool nonchalance, your pores puckering as the air hits them and then relaxing as my warm breath invites you to give yourself over to the moment.

I couldn’t stop thinking about kneeling behind you and gently running my fingertips over your exposed stomach, and softly kissing your shoulders and the nape of your glorious neck. I found myself imagining inhaling your sweet scent as my hands swept up over your lace-covered breasts to caress your throat and trace the taut skin of your clavicle. I couldn’t help myself aching to feel you push your hips back and rest my straining cock in the small of your back, its thick, pulsing shaft nestling at the top of your perfectly formed arse. I tried in vain to not think of you turning to face me, your hot, flushed skin touching mine, and your soft, sultry, full lips meeting mine in a deep kiss that said everything that words couldn’t do justice to.

 

The bus lurches into a long and tense traffic queue and almost breaks my daydream. I’m aware enough to notice a few people have joined me on the journey. I wonder if they are thinking about kissing you as much as I am

 

I saw your hand push past the top of my boxers and felt your fingers wrap around me, one by one, slowly. I could taste your mouth on mine, your sweet lips telling me that your desire was impatient and full, your tongue teasing what is to come and asking mine to explore. I could feel the need to trace my way down your torso, inhaling you as I go, resting my mouth between your thighs, intoxicated by the warmth of your urgency and the gentle throb of your insistent cunt.

I can’t stop thinking about laying gentle kisses on the inside of your silky thighs as my hands explore the curve of your delectably freckled hips, and my head is full of your scent. I can see every detail of the now-sodden lace that’s pressed against your urgency, and it’s begging me to be released and worshipped. I can feel the sweet anticipation of slowly peeling away those lacy black panties, again exposing you to the contrast of crisp air and my warm, insistent breath. I can almost taste you already.

my_katyusha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
my_katyusha

I would take a few seconds just to look upon you, to take in every detail of your most sacred flesh, the folds of perfect skin - the fullness of your blushed lips - the neatly crafted hair adorning your gorgeous mound - the glaze of erotic excitement catching the light as your pink lips pulse, before I take you inside my mouth, before I run my thick tongue up the length of your labia, before I suck your hood between my lips and expose your electric clitoris to the tickle of my beard. I would cup your perfect breasts and caress your dusky pink nipples as I devoured your glorious sex, watching every move on your face from my anointed position.

 

I see your flushed cheeks in the face of every woman I walk past. Light, wavy tresses of hair catch my eye on the street and bring the memory of the imagined you back to life. Suddenly, everything reminds me of you. The gentle, rhythmic clip of heels on concrete. The bold stocking seams slinking up the back of passing legs. The full rouged lips of a colleague as I’m greeted with a smile. As I take up my office seat, my fantasies undulate, ebbing like the ocean's tide, calling me back in

 

I felt the pull of your gravity draw me up towards your chest. I had no choice but to face you, your breasts softly pressed against my hirsute torso. I was powerless as you angled your hips and teased my taut cock with your slick warmth. I lost myself in your eyes as you enveloped me in your cunt, slowly taking in my length and savouring every second. I held myself inside you for an eternity as we kissed, our passions mixing and our energies merging.

Deliberately long strokes followed, stoking the fire inside your belly and sparking the electricity behind your eyes. My hands wrapped around your throat, turning you, lifting you, and you found yourself atop my body. You controlled me. You owned me with your movement, with your curves, with your hands and your eyes and your hips as you rocked yourself to orgasmic euphoria, spasms convulsing through your limbs, tensing your stomach and clenching your pussy. Your tightness tipped me over my own edge and my whole body stiffened, bright spots filling my vision and a guttural growl rising from my throat as I came inside you. You fell into my arms and we laid there until our breaths returned and our pulses slowed.

 

 

Published 
Written by SpenPritchardErotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors