Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Night With Holly And Kim

"A night at the bar brings friends together"

102
14 Comments 14
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story is an experience I enjoyed with two girls that I hung out with in my younger days. After submitting a story about my first time with two girls - "Double Dipping" - I was asked if I would share more of my experiences. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Here is one of my favorite memories of those days. Names have been respectfully changed."

I am a very fortunate guy. Girls and women like me; they always have, and in my younger days I rarely had a problem finding one interested and willing to hook up. After a few attempts at relationships, I chose to remain single and available. As a result, I had numerous FWB (friends with benefits) for a couple of years. Some were coworkers, some were past girlfriends who kept coming back ('boomerangs'), and some were women I met and hooked up with from time to time.

This particular Saturday night I had arranged to meet up with a group of friends at a local bar. Drinking, playing pool, and dancing were on the agenda, as usual, and most of the group was there when I arrived. It wasn't long before Kim was sitting close and rubbing my crotch, teasing me about the things she wanted me to do to her when we left. Holly jumped up and pulled me out to the dance floor when Kim went to use the restroom.

Kim and I had dated for a while, then we decided we were better apart than together (unless it was in the bedroom, a bathroom, an alley, or the back seat of my car). She was a hot and horny little minx; a short, petite brunette who went dark red after we broke up. Neither of us was looking for a relationship or dating one person, and over the months following we had hooked up numerous times, including in threesomes and group sex parties. She was up for almost anything.

Holly was not. She was an innocent, church-raised girl who had split up with her high school boyfriend when we met in evening classes at college. With a pretty smile, long blonde hair, and a shapely body on her five-foot frame, Holly was a real dish, a friendly hottie who took a shine to me quickly. I was honest with her and explained I had no interest in getting into a relationship and that I had other women in my life. She admitted that she wanted to try new things and experiences, and when she asked me to take her home after class one night I didn't decline. We hooked up a dozen times, moving from slow, gentle, and tender lovemaking into some serious fucking and oral fun. She dated and slept with a few other guys, at my urging to ensure there were no feelings of commitment between us, but kept coming back for another romp.

A slow song came on and Holly pulled me close, giving Kim a sly grin over her shoulder, and pushed her belly into my growing bulge.

"The last time we were here, you left with that tall, skanky bitch," Holly reminded. "The one with the tattoos all over and the ring in her nose."

"Gwen," I laughed.

"Yeah, her. You promised that the next time we got together I would be spending the night, remember?"

"I do," I admitted, noticing Kim watching closely while Holly ground into me.

"Good. How about we go now? I really want to get into your bed tonight."

"Sure. Let's go say goodbye."

We walked to the table, downed our drinks, and said our goodbyes. Kim pouted at me, her lower lip on display. I leaned down with my mouth by her ear.

"Sorry, Kim. I promised Holly a night of fun and excitement, and that's tonight."

"Humph."

"Come on, Kimmie. Don't be like that."

"Whatever. See you whenever," she replied dismissively, turning away towards the table.

"Okay. See you later," I offered.

I was turning the key in the ignition when the passenger door opened and Kim stuck her head inside the car.

"Move over, Holly."

Holly glanced at me and moved to the middle of the bench seat, allowing Kim to squeeze in and close the door.

"Let's go," Kim urged, giggling and turning up the radio volume. "I love this song!"

The girls sang along, changing the station frequently and giggling together. Holly went quiet for a moment when Kim's hand rested on her thigh, giving me a quizzical look. I put my hand on her other thigh and smiled, giving her a raised eyebrow and a wink in response, and she began chewing her lower lip nervously.

Once at my place Holly went to the washroom and Kim to the couch. I grabbed a bottle of vodka from the cupboard and orange juice from the fridge, and found them sitting together on the couch when I brought the drinks out. Kim held hers up towards Holly, and Holly lifted hers in return.

"Down the hatch," Kim announced, tilting her head back and draining the glass empty.

Holly followed her lead, licking her lips when she placed the glass on the coffee table. Kim stood up and took her by the hand, leading her from the couch to the bedroom, and Holly gasped in surprise when she was pushed onto the bed. Kim climbed up, straddling her thigh, and grabbed her head with both hands. Holly moved back a little as Kim's mouth touched hers, and her eyes were wide when the tongue slipped into her mouth.

"Oh, we are going to have fun tonight!" Kim hissed when she took her mouth away.

She kissed Holly again, this time getting tongue in return. I decided to just watch and sat on the end of the bed. A few minutes of intense kissing was followed by hands going up shirts and the tops flying off across the room. Bras followed, and they collapsed on the bed in a tight embrace, with Kim's hand groping Holly's tits before going down her thigh and between her legs. She rubbed her over the jeans, a wet patch developing quickly, and I reached in to undo the button. Once it popped I gripped the material and gave it a tug, pulling it over her hips and past her ankles. The pink underpants followed, joining the growing pile of clothes strewn about, and Kim quickly put her hand on the glistening bare mound.

I moved behind Kim and pulled her upright, allowing me to undo her jeans, and she quickly wriggled and moved until I had them off as well. She fell forward, pushing her perky tits into Holly's and her frantic tongue back into her mouth, exposing her perfect little rump and shiny pout to my hungry eyes. I peeled off my clothes and moved back in behind her, sliding one hand over her pout and the other to her chest, clutching one breast and squeezing while my fingers slipped between the wet folds, and began finger-fucking her.

Kim did the same to Holly, pushing her fingers into her wet pussy and massaging her insides.

"Fuck, just fuck me already!" Kim hissed at me over her shoulder.

My cock was swollen and ready, slipping inside with a little persuasion until I was balls deep in her tight little cunt. Kim began pushing back immediately, desperate to get the pressure of my swollen girth and fat tip rubbing her cervix, and took her hand away from Holly to steady herself. I fucked her hard with slow, driving strokes, watching her head bob with each thrust, and soon her tits were over Holly's face. Holly used her tongue, licking the hard little nipples while they bounced around, and I saw her begin to finger herself.

Kim groaned loudly and her tight little pussy clenched when she climaxed, squeezing me the way it always did, and I pulled out knowing it would milk the load out of me. She gasped and lay her head on Holly's chest, panting for breath and lying down on the bed. I moved over between Holly's legs and plunged my cock into her, taking a few good thrusts to bury myself fully. Holly wriggled her hips, the action making me thrust quicker, and Kim moved her head down until her chin was resting on top of the bare mound. She gave me a wicked grin and opened her mouth.

I took the hint and pulled out, pushing the wet head of my cock into her waiting mouth. She sucked hard for a moment, then pulled away and pushed my cock back to Holly's glistening cunt. After a dozen pumps I did the same thing, fucking Kim's mouth and then Holly's pussy, struggling to hold my impending load as long as possible. I thrust into Holly hard and felt her pussy squeeze me tight, the velvety clench too much to handle any longer. My cock erupted, filling her tight hole with most of the huge load, and when I pulled out Kim quickly moved in to take the rest into her mouth. I stroked myself a few times, then sat back on my heels to catch my breath.

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

Kim moved her leg over Holly's head and straddled her face before moving her mouth to Holly's cum-filled pussy. I watched them lick each other, Kim slurping the cum out while Holly had her first taste of another girl. It was only minutes before Holly groaned loudly, Kim's experienced tongue bringing her to orgasm quickly. Kim giggled and wriggled her ass, rubbing her cunt into Holly's face, and began telling her what to do.

"Lick it there, yeah, right there! Oh, fuck... yes... now suck on my clit... oh, fuck!"

I was turned on watching these two little hotties eating each other, and focused on Kim's face when Holly brought her to climax. I loved the way her face contorted, twisting into a devilishly sexy mask of lust, and the way her body quivered and shook. Every time she climaxed it seemed intense, and this was as intense as any I had witnessed. The quivering stopped and the gasps were replaced with loud panting when Kim rolled herself off of Holly and onto the bed.

Holly let out a deep breath and began giggling. I moved up on the other side of her and rested my hand on her tummy while kissing her, getting a taste of Kim's juices.

"Oh God, that was fun," she admitted with a laugh.

"She tastes good, doesn't she?" I teased, running my tongue over her wet chin.

Kim joined us, moving her head close and licking the other side of Holly's wet face before kissing me.

"You both taste good," Kim chuckled. "You have nice little pussy, Holly."

"Haha, thanks," Holly giggled. "You, too."

They kissed again, then Kim lay her head on Holly's shoulder and let out a sigh of satisfaction. I slid my hand down between Holly's legs and ran my finger between her wet folds while nuzzling her neck, knowing that would get her going again quickly.

"Ooh," she giggled. "I'm still tingling."

"Want to taste her again?" I asked, gesturing to Kim.

Holly sucked on her lower lip and nodded.

"Get between her legs. I want to fuck you while you eat her out."

Holly moved into place, giggling the entire time, and Kim spread her legs and filled her hands with blonde hair. I let them get settled, and when Kim began writhing I moved in behind Holly. Her firm cheeks barely jiggled while I fucked her, and I kept my gaze on Kim's pretty face as her orgasm built. The head-tossing and moaning were erotic as hell, and I paused my thrusting when Kim's climax erupted in a howling, writhing fashion. She pushed Holly's face away and swung her leg over Holly's head, then squeezed her thighs tight together and lay on her side, panting and giggling.

"Ooh, that was a good one," she announced with a giggle.

Holly chuckled, proud of her ability to get her off again, and then yelped when I thrust hard.

"Ahh!"

I slipped out and moved over to Kim, hanging my juice-covered cock in her face. Her tongue flickered out and she began licking along the thick shaft, cleaning up the juice and making me throb.

"Hey, me too!" Holly giggled, moving her face next to Kim's.

The two lovely faces with mussed-up hair and sweat on the foreheads sandwiched my cock, their cheeks touching while their tongues slathered my cock. I gripped the base and squeezed, hardening myself to the max, and held off as long as I could. With a loud groan I erupted, the heavy pulses pushing my fingertips apart as the spurts of pearly cream covered their cheeks and mouths. They giggled and licked, chuckled and kissed, sharing the hot load with other while I watched with fascination.

I lay down on the bed and the girls padded off to the bathroom, giggling and touching each other. A few minutes later they returned, settling in on each side of me, and Kim tugged the top sheet over us all. We snuggled together, their heads on my chest, and fell asleep.

When I woke up the shower was running and both girls were not in the bed. I checked the bathroom and found them together, with Holly leaning against the corner walls while Kim fingered her furiously. I waited until Holly orgasmed before joining them, and the three of us laughed and giggled while we soaped up and played in the tight space. The fun ended when Kim bumped the faucet and a blast of cold water covered us all. They screamed and jumped out of the shower while I found the tap and turned it off, laughing at me while grabbing the only two towels hanging in the room and wrapping themselves in them. I went to the linen closet and grabbed another towel, drying off in the hallway before wiping up the water I had left on the floor.

"Ooh, I love watching a man do housework!" Kim teased.

"Yeah, so sexy!" Holly added, the two laughing together.

I tossed my towel at them, getting both of their heads covered for a moment, and jumped onto the bed. I stroked my hardening cock and gave them a big grin.

"Who wants a ride?" I asked teasingly, waving my cock.

"I do!" Kim yelled, quickly climbing onto the bed and straddling me.

"Holly can ride your face," she suggested while lowering herself onto me.

Holly moved up and put her cunt over my face, facing Kim, and ground herself against my nose. I moved her around until I had easy access and began licking, slurping her moist little cunt while Kim bounced up and down on my swollen pole. Holly came first, quivering and moaning while soaking my face, followed quickly by Kim, who pushed down hard and took my whole length into her. My cock was ready to burst.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I groaned.

Kim lifted herself up, removing my spurting pole from her hot little squeezebox, and one of them grabbed my cock and pumped vigorously while my balls emptied out. The slickened hand squeezed hard and milked out every drop while I gasped with the drenched pussy in my face, and I could hear them giggling while they played with my softening cock, slapping it against my belly.

We relaxed for a bit, then showered again. I took them for breakfast, and we enjoyed a nice meal together before I took them home. I dropped Kim off at the bar to retrieve her car, then drove Holly to her place. We all agreed it was a great evening and that we would do it again, with Holly offering to meet up with Kim one night during the week. Over the next few months the three of us played together a few times, and the girls started to meet up on a regular basis.

Kim moved away to Seattle, settling down with a guy who owns a construction business. We haven't spoken in many years.

Holly stopped coming by after meeting up with a guy she had known through church. They married and moved to a small community about two hours away, both becoming teachers at the same school. We last talked to each other a few years ago at a mutual friend's retirement party.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments