Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part Two: Sharing My Japanese Wife - The Soccer Socks

"The continuing true story of sharing my Japanese girlfriend/wife with other men."

6
5 Comments 5
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"All the names have been changed and there are no identifying details."

Keiko had been the boys' soccer team manager at her Japanese high school along with her best friend Akiko a few years before and was still crazy about all things soccer, a sport I only have a passing interest in. When she met Mark met at a party they connected through soccer and him being an Englishman who played soccer was an added attraction for her. 

Soon after, she introduced him to some Japanese guys who played in a local amateur soccer league. Mark didn't have a car so Keiko would sometimes pick him up and take him to practice or a match when she could and maybe even stay and then take him home to an apartment he shared with another English guy.  After she had fucked Mark twice, she began spending more time with him in the world of local Japanese soccer and soon seldom missed a practice or a match.

One day as she watched him out on the soccer field shirtless, she got turned on she said. She thought he was so cute with his long skinny arms and legs and boyish torso in soccer shorts and knee socks. He was taller than the Japanese players and the soccer shorts, designed for the proportions of a Japanese man, looked a little too short on him, but accentuated his long thin legs, especially with the striped soccer socks pulled up to his knees. Out there on the field, she could finally see some muscles in his body move under the pale skin that was in stark contrast to the wheat-colored more muscular Japanese guys.

On the ride back she let him know she wanted to fuck, something they had never done in the daytime. After they entered his apartment, they sat on the cheap low Japanese couch that was made for tatami rooms and began to make out. Mark took off his shirt and she began to kiss his white smooth chest giving special attention to his nipples.

Soon Mark's short soccer shorts were off as well revealing an athletic brief. Keiko said his cock was fully erect and the briefs had it pressed tight against this thigh. She massaged it for just a moment as they continued to kiss and then after freeing his penis from its confines bent her head down and took it in her mouth and began working him while he was still sitting upright. His hard dick was sticking out from the side of his underwear as she sucked him for a few minutes. 

Then she said she took off his briefs and he stretched out while she worked his cock some more with her small mouth. In addition to a completely hairless torso and arms, his legs and thighs were as smooth as a girl's and his pubic hair was sparse she said. It was then he took control and had her get off him so he could stand up for Keiko to continue sucking him off. 

She was on her knees looking up at his body, completely naked except for the long socks. She wanted him to keep them on so she could continue to play into her soccer player fantasy. She loved the taste of soccer on his dick as she knelt in front of him, his long skinny arms stretched out with his large hands on her head guiding her mouth up and down his pole.

BrunoPervert17Cm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrunoPervert17Cm

From time to time she'd take a rest and look up at him and ask him how it felt. He would just grin and she would work him some more.  Occasionally, he would push her head closer into his groin and she would take as much of him as she could into her mouth as she reached around and took a hold of the cheeks of his ass. When she stuck her finger into his asshole he drew away and told her he wanted to fuck her doggy style.

Mark already had learned that Keiko never let men fuck her in her asshole and just like me and sixteen-year-old Jason, her extremely tiny, tight little ass was a huge attraction and he just had to have a piece of it. She had let all three of us go at her from behind and today was Mark's turn again. She told me he quickly went at it wearing a condom and lube and his cock glided in and out of her wet Asian cunt with ease. Keiko's pussy wasn't as tight as it was when teenage Jason owned it but it was still plenty tight. She said Mark would just have cum inside of her right then and there if she hadn't stopped him.

Doggy-style wasn't comfortable for her after a few minutes and she could never climax in that position so he had him get on top of her. Mark was her third white man and she loved the compliments on her lithe body, not just her tiny ass but her thin shapely legs as well, so unlike the bodies of most white women.

It never took Keiko long to cum in the missionary position so after Mark took hold of her thin legs and started to thrust it was just minutes before she gave all the signs that she had climaxed. Mark, she said, took a little longer and didn't pull out when he came because he was wearing a condom.

He rolled off of her and they lay there together on the futon on the floor next to the couch. The day was getting late and Keiko had to get back to her married life and Mark's roommate would be home in an hour. Keiko was Mark's only piece of pussy in Japan so he wouldn't let her leave without making promises for the weekend.

That night, after dinner and when our daughter was asleep, Keiko told me all the day's details. I was surprised because the two previous times they had fucked it had been on a weekend and she let me know beforehand what her plans were. This time it was after the fact. Well, it was an unexpected surprise as she gave me the same treatment she had given Mark with an added bonus: I didn't wear a condom. 

Published 
Written by DirkTengg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments