Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Is Caring

"True story of taking the guy I was dating to his first sex party and sharing him with my friend."

44
24 Comments 24
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I'd be dating Matt for around a month, he was cute, sexy and pretty submissive. I was always the one calling the shots. When I first told him that I had experience of going to sex parties and the kink scene, he was pretty shocked. Being a couple of years younger than me and only having had one girlfriend before, he was pretty inexperienced and that sort of thing was another world to him! But I soon warmed him up to the idea that he should try it out, and next time an event came up we agreed to go together.

I knew quite a few other friends going, and that night I bumped in to several people I knew and introduced them to Matt. Wanting to give him a proper introduction to the scene and make sure he enjoyed his first experience, I took Matt to the couples playroom, so the two of us could have some fun together. The room had low lighting, and one giant bed taking up most of the space. There was already several people in there up to all kinds of things, I spotted anal, someone using a strap on, as well at lots of oral and regular fucking happening.

Matt was looking around wide eyed, taking it all in. I found us an empty spot on the communal bed in the center of the room and pushed him down on to it. I released his cock from his trousers, he was already rock hard. Pulling up the little latex dress I was wearing, without any panties underneath, I climbed on top of him, guiding him inside. I began rolling my hips back and forth, grinding in to him. I looked down, and could see him looking around the room, he focused on two lesbians that were lying on the large bed next to us, licking each other out in a 69 position. He began to moan as he watched them and felt my tight pussy around his cock. I didn't mind that he wasn't looking at me, I loved the fact he was so enthralled with everything happening around him. And I could see an older guy on the other side of the room who was starting at me intently, while another woman sucked his cock - so I was still getting my share of attention. Matt grabbed on to my hips and started moving me up and down on his cock faster, his eyes still fixed on the two women next to us, I could tell that he was about to cum soon, but luckily so was I, the thrill of fucking surrounded by so many others doing is thing for me. I rested my hands on his chest and leaning forward slightly, I let my ass ride up and down quickly, his cock pressing deep in to my pussy. After another moment we both moaned and our bodies shuddered together as we both came.

We cleaned up a little and headed back out to the main party. Matt was fully on board now, he had a bounce in his step and was clearly loving the atmosphere. "What other kinds of fun can we have here?" He asked me. I raised an eyebrow at him "wanna push things further do you?" He gave me a sheelish little nod. OK, I thought.

Not long after that we bumped in to one of my good friends, Jenny, tall and slim, she has the physique of a model, with long dirty blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. After quick hugs and catch ups, she told me that she was having a shit night and hadn't had any fun yet. Without even looking round at him, I said "Well you can have a turn on my guy if you like? I'm happy to share, if you want to have some fun with him?" I could feel Matts body tense beside me, I didn't look round at him, but felt confident there would be a look of shock, anticipation and excitement on his face. I got a thrill out of the fact I was offering him up to my friend like an object, without even asking his permission. But I was pretty sure he would be getting just as big a thrill. Jenny gave Matt the once over "sure, he'll do" she said "sure you don't mind?" "Go for it babe" I replied. Jenny grabbed Matt by the hand and I turned to look at him for the first time since offering him up. He looked even more excited than I had anticipated and couldn't keep the massive grin off his face as Jenny led him off to the playroom.

I scanned the room and managed to spot someone I knew and had previously hooked up with at past parties- James, a tall, muscled black guy, who I knew from previous experience was very well endowed. I approached him and cut straight to the chase "James, wanna head to the playroom right now" He laughed at me "what, don't I even get a hello first?" I just gave a playful shrug. "Alright, come on then" he said.

SophieOlivieriii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieOlivieriii

Once me and a James were inside I quickly scanned the room for Matt and Jenny. I spotted them in the corner, Jenny was sucking Matts cock as he moaned in ecstasy. James was wearing a leather kilt that rolled up at the front for easy access. Moving my hand beneath it, I took his massive rock hard cock in my hands and began to stroke. I spat on my hands to lube them up and then moved them back to his dick and continued working on it. After a moment he pulled out a condom from his pocket and expertly rolled it on. I turned on to my knees and knelt doggy style in from of him. My latex dress rode up naturally revealing my tight asshole and soaking pussy. I felt him behind me, rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy and with a thrust he was inside me. I let out a little yelp, at the feeling of such a large dick entering me, then I began to rock back and forth as he fucked me.

In doggy position I was now facing directly towards Matt and Jenny. She had finished giving him head, and now he was lying her on her back, holding her by the ankles and spreading her legs wide so that he had the perfect view of her cleanly shaven pussy. I saw him putting on a condom, leaning over her and sliding himself inside. I watched the expression on his face as he felt her tight pussy for the first time. He didn't even know I was watching.

James was still fucking me from behind. I was moaning, and my cries of pleasure were getting louder, until my moans could be heard even over all the other groans and bodies slamming together in the room. Hearing them, Matt looked up and saw me in there for the first time. For a moment, a look of panic spread across his face - I think for a split second he forgot the situation we were in, and thought he had been caught cheating. It threw him of guard, to realise I had been watching as he was balls deep in another woman. Then his eyes darted back to James behind me, still pounding away at my cunt. I kept moaning and let Matt see the desire in my eyes. Encouraged, he began thrusting in to Jenny harder, still keeping his eyes on me.

We carried on like that, both of us fucking someone else but with our eyes locked on each other. Matt came first, I watched as his body shook and he spurted his load in to the condom inside her. Jenny hadn't cum yet, so I watched as she made Matt lie on his back and then she straddled his face, pushing her clit against her tongue. She looked up and saw me watching, she was moaning in pleasure now but she took the time to mouth "thank you" to me before cumming. I could feel that James was getting close as well, his thrusts becoming faster. I reached back with one hand and pressed my own fingers in to my clit moving them back and forth so that I came just as I felt him pushing extra deep in to me as he finished up.

Me and Matt headed back to mine not long after that. "So, did you enjoy your first sex party experience?" I asked. He looked at me bright eyed "I am so fucking happy I met you" was all he said.

 

Published 
Written by FayePhoenix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments