Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Good Girl

40
34 Comments 34
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"These are my true desires, needs, and traits. The sexual situations have happened in reality or in my mind - I won't tell which. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Can anyone understand me?"

Good girl. 

Those two words, each so short and simple, affect me like no other when strung together and aimed at me. They flood me with light. My blue eyes sparkle and widen with excitement, raising my eyebrows to new heights. My pink-polished lips upturn in an elated expression. And my joyous heart flutters as warmth spreads throughout my whole body as if I have just been covered by the plushest of blankets. 'Feeling good' doesn't accurately describe me - I feel euphoric. Oh my, I wish you could feel what I feel at this moment.  I need you to understand... I crave euphoria as it protects me from my dark emotion - anxiety.

I desperately need to please the one who utters the words, "Good girl." I have to believe I deserve those words. And so it begins with him lifting my chin, as I settle on my knees. He always wants to see my eyes as I suck him. I need to see his eyes too. If his sexy moans don't tell me, I know his expressive eyes will reveal if I am fulfilling my never-ending desire to please.

Cupping his delicate balls, I lean in to lick him from base to tip. Witnessing a drop of pre-cum emerging from his slit brings me pleasure aplenty. My tongue darts out to catch it, savoring his sweet taste. When his eyes close from the sensations of my tongue, ecstasy washes over me. There is nothing like witnessing another's rapture by my hands, or in this case, my mouth.

Feeling his balls tighten within my grasp brings about my own rapture. I am doing this for him - to him. Is there any better feeling? I try not to race to the finish, but it is difficult. Excitement is building with each lap of my pleasing tongue. His heat emanates from his throbbing cock. I created his heat. Oh, my goodness. Is there any better feeling than when a man lengthens from your touch?

Unable to wait to witness his fulfillment, I swallow him whole. My hungry lips pull him in and out my warm cock cocoon, eliciting growls from his throat. At last, I hear the sought-after words, "I'm cumming." Triumphant, I tighten my lips around his shaft, ensuring no drop is wasted, slurping and swallowing as he releases rope after rope of warm cum down my thirsty throat. His eyes reopen to find my unwavering watchful blue eyes still upon him. As he gradually pulls out of my soothing hole, I purse my lips to capture every last drop. 

"Good girl," he whispers.

~~~

Good girl slips.

I need to explain the other side of me - a darker side that extinguishes my light. Here is an example of an all-to-common day in the life of my people-pleasing self.

My job position is one of client support. I develop software per client specifications. More than that, I solve their problems. This is the best and worst job for someone who needs to feel she has met the needs of all around her. My day starts with me receiving an email from a client with a problem. I help her. As she responds with gratitude and relief, I feel my light inside glowing.

Relaxing back in my chair, I allow these positive emotions to sink in, resulting in tummy tingling. Here comes a call from another who needs me. Eager to please, I help her too, absorbing her newfound happiness as my own. I am overcome by bliss... becoming fully satisfied by the approval of others.

But, then another needs me. And another and another. My inbox is filling faster than I can empty it. Dings from my phone signaling voicemails interrupt my tranquility. Oh, no. I start to feel the tension building as their numbers grow. My light starts to flicker. Something inside gives my heart a squeeze. Biting my lip stops my smile. Wrinkles form around my fretting eyes. You can do it. Work faster. Work harder. I take too long to solve his problem, he hangs up the phone, after grunting his disapproval. 

I am forgetting the ones I helped, as negative energy seeps into my head. My light further dwindles. My mind shifts to all that remains. Too much. Not enough time. I sweat. Their unfulfilled needs squeeze my heart until I can't breathe. My fast processor grinds to a halt.

Frozen, I disappoint another. She responds with passive-aggressiveness. The hardest for me to take. Her honey-coated words wreak of vinegar. Soon, I am left with a sour taste in my own mouth. My light is extinguished by my other emotion - anxiety. And what follows is the thought, bad girl.

At the end of the day, my mate walks through the door, immediately spying my frazzled face. The twinkle is gone from my eyes. My tone is low and clipped. His multiple attempts to draw me out fail. Quickly he withdraws his hand that just touched ice on my shoulder. He can't reach me. I am cool, disconnected, and bratty, disobeying his simple requests. I want to open up to him, but can't fight my way out of the suffocating anxiety. I can't bear I wasn't enough for everyone today. I need to cry, but can't. He knows what he has to do to reset me - bring me back to where I long to be.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

I see his hand unfastening his buckle. With his eyes never leaving mine, he slowly slides his belt back through the loops - one loop, two loops, then disappearing behind his back only to resurface on his other side. As his belt leaves the last loop, my pulse quickens. It won't be long now. My relief is coming. 

With my hand in his, he leads us to the bedroom. He sits on the edge of the bed, spreading his legs, placing the belt beside him. I remove my pants and panties and lie across his left thigh. His strong muscles hold the weight of my body and the weight of my troubled mind. He folds over the belt and drags the smooth leather across my ass. 

Snap!

Uuuuh! I exhale my held breath.

He pauses to let the sting sink into my ass. Gently caressing my back with his other hand, he reassures me of his intentions - why he is doing this. 

Snap!

Snap! 

Snap!

My fingers twist the comforter, knuckles turning white. I try to relax and allow the pain to wash over me - one anguish is replacing another. Raising my hips, my ass reaches for the leather, needing more.

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

My first tear trickles down my cheek before dropping onto the covers. It is not the only wet spot. 

Snap!

The floodgates open. Now, the day's frustrations freely flow, ridding my mind of them. It is odd how my pussy leaks with my eyes, isn't it? As one feeling leaves, another is gained. He stops my spanking, massaging my cheeks until my sobbing subsides. He feels the weight of me lighten across his thigh now. 

"Good girl," he whispers.

With those magical words, I skoot off his lap, slide my knees underneath me, and lift my rosy-red ass for him. I hear his zipper come down and my smile widens. I feel his hardness rub against a rosy cheek, but he doesn't seek my pussy yet. Leaning forward, his hands cover my own, interlocking our fingers, as his lips feast on the back of my neck. Fire spreads from my mind to between my legs. Or is it the other way around? I am never quite sure where the stirrings originate.

He lifts up and his fingers work my muscles in my back. All the while, his hardened cock pulses against me. This mix of sensations is exquisite. The mattress shifts beneath me as he moves again, positioning his body to fuck me. His hands take firm hold of my hips as his cock easily slides into my pussy, lubricated from my spanking. 

"Yes," is all I can say.

He holds us connected, motionless, as my body and mind absorb his fullness. I squeeze my pussy around him in a loving hug, signaling I am ready. Feeling my contraction, he begins his fuck. Pulling almost all the way out, he waits until I am about to beg, before plunging back inside me. He repeats until I can't take it and beg for more. 

"Faster, Sir. Faster," I plead in between my gasps.

I can't see his face but know my begging draws a smile from his lips. He enjoys me needing him. Everyone man wants to feel like his woman craves him, doesn't he? And make no mistake, I crave him - my mate, who always knows what I need and gives it to me. He makes me wait a little longer before he increases his speed, letting me know he is in control.

I press my face into the bedding, raising my ass higher, bowing in full submission to him. His hands clench my hips tighter as his thrusting deepens and quickens. My body soaks up every push, with my pussy walls clinging intimately to his pleasuring cock. My clit throbs. He knows. Of course, he knows. Reaching his hand around to my front, he relieves my aches with experienced fingers circling and rubbing. My tummy tightens, signaling my imminent release. The spring is winding. Tighter. Tighter. 

I scream.

He moans with his last plunge.

I am filled with more than his cum. Peace and positive energy are restored within me. 

"Good girl," he whispers, panting, never forgetting the two words I need to hear.

 

As I stray from my beginning mark, crumbling under the weight of the world and my neverending need to please, succumbing to obstacles I and others create, he always brings me full circle back to my desired identity - the good girl.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments