Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pool

"My experience with a younger man"

385
103 Comments 103
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Top Story

Author's Notes

"This is my first story, so please feel free to leave comments on how it can become better and how you liked it."

Okay, let me start by saying I'm not the perfect wife. I have stepped out of my marriage on more than one occasion. And this is one that someone had asked me to tell them, so I figured I'd just tell it to everyone. 

It was the middle of summer and my local pool had a time in the morning for adults (eighteen-plus) to come and swim and relax before the kids. It had been some time since I'd taken time for myself, so I decided that my boys could fend for themselves for the morning. I packed out my black Two-piece bikini and a towel, stuffing it in my tote bag and took off for a morning swim. 

When I arrived, I paid my fee and went to change. And took my bag and clothes with me. Finding a sun chair, I put my bag down and laid my towel across it. After a few laps, I realized how out of shape I was and slipped out of the pool. Drying myself off, I lay in the morning sun for a bit of a tan. (My husband always likes my tan lines. Lol) as if lay there I heard someone say that they "would love to have some cookies with that MILF." I opened my eyes just in time to see this young man walk by in board shorts. 

He was tan and very well-built. I thought he must play for the local college for some kind of sport for as well defined as his body was. I thought very quickly of saying something smart to him, but nothing came up fast enough. I lay there thinking of how handsome he was. I knew he had to be only eighteen or so. (Young adults normally had to show their IDs to get in the morning. Something I know little of now that I'm a thirty--something mom.) As time came close to 10:30 I decided that I should pack up and head out before the kids started invading the pool. 

As I gathered up my things I decided to just wrap my towel around and walk to my Tahoe in sandals. As I was about to leave, I noticed the young man at the gate and, as I passed, I decided to just tease him. Walking by in a sassy tone. You better come to find out if I have any cookies. Doing my best to walk seductively out of the gate. As I got closer to my Tahoe I heard the familiar voice. "So do I get the MILF first?" I looked back to see this young, attractive man coming to me. My mind went blank as I looked down and could see his massive hard cock through his board shorts. 

Immediately I smiled and lost any thought of not sleeping with this sandy blond colored hair young man. Looking at him, I knew this was probably a mistake, but wanted him. "Get in the back" slipped past my lips and I followed him to the back seat. A glance to make sure no one would see and I told him to take off his shorts. He did as I pulled my towel off and slipped off my bottoms.

I leaned over and licked his now very obviously vainly cock. It had the chlorine taste, but the salty taste of cum made it worthwhile. Licking my fingers and slipping them to ensure my labia was ready, I then straddled him and lowered myself. slightly bigger than my husband at probably seven inches; his girth stretched me wider. I let out a moan as his head bottomed out inside me. Slowly I started to ride him swaying my hips back and forth as I lifted slowly to get the full feel of him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and leaned back, my head tilting back.

IsabellaJons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaJons

I felt his hands pull my top down and his lips start to suck my now fully erect nipples. "Aahhh god yes," was my cry as I felt my orgasm start to build up. Surely, as I started to cum, I felt him push up and release his seed inside me. Unconsciously, I screamed and pushed down on him hard. His cock is hard and still very deep inside me. 

I smiled as I realized he wasn't going soft. "You still good to go?" I ask him with a grin visible. He smiled and told me to bend over the seat. I did as he asked and felt him untie my halter top bikini. I let it fall into the back and his hand quickly replaced it as his cock entered my now very wet and messy labia. With each bit he pushed in I felt his cum side down my thighs. 

I do have to say he was very good in matters of the opposite sex. He grabbed my hair and with a big thrust, rammed his head into me hard, pulling my head back. He hit hard in fast. His balls hitting against me. I moaned for him to fuck me harder. He let go of tweaking my nipple and I felt the sting of his hand hitting my ass. I yelped but didn't ask to stop. Opening my eyes, I could see that any cars were starting to pull in but under the shade and tinted windows, they couldn't see us. "OH god cum for me, baby!" I begged. His arm reached around my throat and pulled me to his lips. I kissed him as another orgasm came over me and my moans filled his mouth as his tone entered mine.

 After my orgasm subsided, he kept thrusting into me; I was exhausted. Especially after the few laps I did in the pool. He kept going for another minute or so until he pulled out and told me to turn around. As I did, he erupted and his cum splashed on my face and tanned down my cheeks to my shoulders and chest. He smiled at me as his cock finally started to get soft. Looking at the seat, I could see there was a small pool of cum on it. I couldn't help but think, "thank god for leather seats." 

I smiled and looked at him with that grin he had on. "Thanks for that," I whispered, smiling.

"So, do you have any cookies?" he asked, laughingly. I pushed him to the side, opened the center council and handed him a small pack of cookies I kept since I was a mom. I told him to get dressed as I cleaned myself up and then the seat. I tossed my top on from my bag and slid my skirt on then we Climbed. out of the back. I hopped in the driver's seat and he stood outside. I reached into the glove box and grabbed a marker. Writing down my number on my bottoms and handed them to him. I pulled him in close and kissed him again. Then drove off. 

Yes, we did hook up again, but that's for another time. Let me know what you think in the comments. 

Published 
Written by Midwest_mom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments