Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Referral

"Journal entry"

16
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I’ve been too depressed to do much. Seems I work, go home to do the domestic stuff, and hope my man suggests some sort of lifestyle fun. Other than husband sex, it’s been mainly a boring Autumn.

We did meet Tebs and Amanda (read about them in an older journal entry) on Black Friday and that was a brief break from this Covid-world daily boredom. I do love them and it’s good to see my guy get his fuck on, too. But I needed something that would rival anybody’s favorite porn clip, something that would rock my world.

I have a bunch people I chat with on Aff and SLS but nobody was worth meeting immediately. Okay, a few irons in the fire if they should become something but most are too far away.

Then, one dreary rainy day, I got a text from fellow sex-addict Jackie. I've mentioned her in previous entries and we confide in each other. She is in a poly relationship, too, but like my spouse, her guy doesn't want hear about it. They also have rules.

Jackie mentioned a gathering where she’d had her pussy pounded by a guy and, after the sex, they’d sat together and talked about… me!

Turns out the guy had a thing for me. Jackie told me that he's chatted with me online and he’s totally infatuated. But, because he's single, he didn't think he had a shot as hubby and I swing as a couple in the lifestyle. Apparently, with the help of some rum drinks, Jackie opened her mouth and told him that she could make it happen. She let out my secret that I do play but only on the understanding that it can never get back to my guy.

So, according to Jackie, this guy KC — I didn't know his profile name or what site he’d seen me on — had been at one of the parties we attended but didn’t say anything because he didn't want to blow it and let on to my man that he's in love with me.

What? ‘How does he know he loves me,’ I texted to Jackie, ‘if we didn't even meet?’

A few minutes later, she replied: ‘For over a year he has been looking at your pics and dreaming about having sex with you and wishing you was his gf.’

I asked if she had pictures of this KC and she forwarded some. He didn’t look familiar. He looked in his forties, great shape with Abs, balding salt and pepper hair, and a beautiful cock. I guessed eight inches long with a bulbous head and nice girth. My favorite kind of cock!

After Jackie told me that he’d pounded her to three orgasms and she was jealous how into me he was, I caved and said she could give him my number. I don’t normally do that as it can lead to drama. Sometimes you can’t close the door you’ve opened and I hoped I wouldn’t regret it.

I think it was less than a minute before I got his first text.

Is this Lindsay?

Yes. Is this KC?

I’m super excited to be texting with you. 

Be mindful and discreet.

He agreed and then confessed his love for me. I was bombarded with compliments — beautiful, hot, sexy, blah blah blah. I told him he didn't have to try so hard as he had Jackie’s referral.

She's great, he wrote, then added that he was in love with me.

We should text and get to know each other, I replied. If we hit it off, I’ll wait for an open door and then arrange to meet you.

I spent the rest of that day and most of the next at work texting with him. I told him it was okay to send sex pictures and he did: some in action with women and others of his beautiful cock. My mouth ached when I looked at it — but he was getting way too romantic and lovey.

I hate that and I asked Jackie if they texted. Sometimes, she said, and I asked her to tell him more about what I like and some of what I've done solo. That changed his texts a little but not as much as I hoped. But, we did get hot and heavy at times.

He lives close to Boston and I told him he had to be patient and there were no guarantees that we would ever meet. I knew I had to keep him in check and he didn’t text when I told him not to — but I didn't want him to be submissive either. We chatted over the weekend and into the next week. By then, I knew I would let him have me — but I wasn’t going to let on how much I wanted him.

On Tuesday at work, I got a surprise text from my loving husband saying he was going over to his pal Steve's house for something musical stupid.

I replied: Okay, I may go out with Jackie.

Uh, oh.

If I have girl on girl sex, you’re not invited.

Hubby had played with Jackie from time to time and he replied, Have fun.

Twenty minutes later, KC sent a photo of his cock with pre-cum dripping and the words, I bet your husband doesn't have a cock like this.

I replied, Nope he doesn't and his cock isn't just smaller it’s busy for the evening.

Mine is available.

So is my pussy.

Please please please.

KC offered any hotel and dinner I wanted. I hate hotels so I wrote, Your bed is better.

He thought that was too good to be true and I said I’d like to give him home field advantage. We agreed to meet first for a drink at a pub I thought was near to him.

I went home, showered and shaved bald. As it was shitty weather, I told him not to expect anything raunchy and dressed non-sexy. He said he wouldn't care if I wore a brown paper bag as I'm the most beautiful woman ever. I told him to calm down and I’d meet him at the pub at 6-30.

After parking, I walked toward the door with my mask on. He was standing there and said, “It’s closed. I had no idea.”

Covid has put a damper on drinking and dining and we talked about that until I pointed to a store and said, “I'm going there to buy wine and then we can head to your place.” 

After I bought a bottle of Prosecco and he got a small Johnny Walker Black, I followed him to his place. It was a nice clean condo with a view of the city. We opened our bottles and he said, “I really hope you like sucking cock?”

“I do,” I said and sipped my wine.

“Good. I like to go for a while and I’ll end up coming in your mouth a lot.”

I smiled. “Hope so,” I said and he took off his belt and pretended to spank me with it before removing his pants, boxers, and shirt as fast as he could. He told me to kneel in front of him but, before I could move, he kissed me and gently lowered me to my knees.

I kissed his shaft and let it rest on my face while it hardened.

“Oh my god,” he said, slapping it against my face and on my tongue. “I love you,” he mumbled, pushing the big head into my mouth. I sucked in as much as I could and he held my hair while feeding me more of his length. I gagged and my eyes watered.

Mr Nice Guy from earlier was gone and full Swinger Sex Man came out hard. Jackie was right, he was amazing.

I must have been mouth-fucked for ten minutes before he stood me up and undressed me. I loved that. I normally take off my own clothes and this time I was wet before my pants hit the floor. He lay me on the couch and was quick to feast on my clit, like a bulldog with a bowl of hamburger. He added fingers and I soon came, a signal for him to lift me onto his shoulder and carry me upstairs to the bedroom. 

There, he threw me onto the bed, pinned me down, and again fed me his cock. He went too deep too fast and I gagged — but he loved that.

What got me off again was that he was verbal. When he said, “I bet your man doesn't fuck you like this,” I looked up at him and he thrust his big head inside me and I came almost instantly. Just like I’d been told, KC loved to pound and boy did he, lifting both my legs over his shoulders and returning his cock to my mouth. 

The things he said made the sex even better. Between compliments and rough fucking, he told me, “This is my pussy,” and he switched between that and my mouth. 

I was grateful he didn’t attack my ass with anything other than his tongue. Later he said he wasn't sure if I liked anal or if I could handle him.

Anyway, he took forever to cum and when he did he filled me up that much it dripped out for at least three minutes. It truly was a huge load and he took the next few minutes to kiss, massage, and hug me.

I told him I was running out of time and, after another drink, we went into his large shower and had sex one more time. I almost drowned on my knees as he fucked my mouth while water seeped in!

It was more passionate than the rough sex of a few minutes earlier but it was just as fulfilling. I had another orgasm and made him cum again. Great! We dried off and he said that, if my husband ever left, he would want to marry me. He said he was divorced with one kid — same as my guy — but not sure we would click.

He said he'd text me, hoped we could play again, and that it had been his dream for over a year to be with me. He’d loved every moment and hoped I had too. I said I was sore, filled with his seed, and kissed him as I put on my coat. He walked me out and I drove home feeling happy.

I had no need to worry about a Plan B and I'm grateful I have the freedom to live like this. My depression eased and thought I might just see him again.

KC is amazing in bed and not a slob — but his clingy ‘I love you’ texts are rather premature and creepy. I will see… 

LaurenHazel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenHazel

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments