Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

These Toes Were Made For Teasing

"Memories of my first and best foot-job."

6
3 Comments 3
2.5k Views 2.5k
851 words 851 words

Author's Notes

"I'm not one for 'kiss and tell', but recent pics in chatrooms brought back memories of my first and best footjob. <p> [ADVERT] </p> After someone asked me, I ended up writing it down, and have decided to share here."

There was an elder woman I had been seeing, and although we were no longer together in any way, we remained good friends. When visiting, it wasn't unusual for her to end the visit by seducing me.

At the time of this story, she was in her mid to late sixties, and I was in my late forties, or early fifties; we had been friends for two or three years. Although we knew, shared, and had delighted each other's body many times before, we were always learning. There always seemed to be something 'new' for us to discover about each other. We could, and often would go from chatting and giggling together, to kissing, to deep passion - as one of us would lead the other to the bedroom.

My friend had been having computer problems, and as I know about such things, it had fallen to me to find her a new, all-be-it second-hand, computer. This had been done. A new computer had been found, upgraded, freshly set up with all the software she would need, and was finally ready to be delivered. There remained the final 'personalisation' details to be set up, coping her photographs, adding her favourite websites, and setting everything ready to use in her home - her internet and printer etc.

We had arranged for me to bring the computer round 'early' morning, maybe around ten-ish. Although the things to be done weren't lengthy, things like finding out where all her pictures were and collecting them together would take time. So I was expecting to be with her for most of the day.

As I said earlier it was a habit of hers (almost to the point of being a running joke between us), that at some point during a visit, usually as I was about to leave, she would seduce me. Today was no different, well maybe slightly; her seduction started early.

"... before starting on the computer..." as she put it; I had accepted her invitation into the kitchen for coffee.

Facing each other over the table as we chatted, her big eyes caught and drew me in. Her lingering touches as we giggled over nothing and small talk relaxed me. By the time her seductive foot, changed from caressing my ankle, to moving up my leg, I was already hers. When her toes found their desired target between my legs, the bedroom was only moments away.

Our movements flowed naturally through kissing, embracing, caressing, and undressing. Soon, we were naked and in bed together once more. Familiar lovers, neither of us was dominant over the other, control and lead flowed between us easily.

AmandaL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaL

This was a day when she was taking the lead more than I, and as she sat semi-kneeled between my folded legs, she bent and went down on me. Her soft mouth feeling so erotic, as she closed her lips over my hard cock, and began to move.

I think she was trying something new - experimenting with her tongue. She caught me when I wasn't expecting it, how I wasn't expecting it - she caught me underneath my knob, just where my foreskin joins. I am VERY sensitive here, neither of us expected the reaction - a sudden and huge shooting explosion of cum!

Of course, we collapsed in giggles, and after cleaning up, broke for lunch (both of us still semi-naked).

After eating; I got on to setting up her pc. The pc was to be in the bedroom, near the bed, so the computer chair was close to the bed.

I sat in the chair sideways, so I could talk to her while working, as she lay on the bed.

Her mind was clearly not on the computer, as she began asking me in her seductive voice when I would be 'ready' again?

I didn't realise it, at the time, but as she asked, her body was moving round.

"Will 'he' be ready soon?" Her voice purred, as her feet dangled off the edge of the bed.

Oblivious to her intentions, and trying to get her computer ready before I left, I started to ask about her favourite sites so I could load them.

Undeterred, her toes curled around my soft, but still swollen cock.

Recollection of our conversation blurs - as I tried to focus of readying her pc, and she persisted in readying me.

As her toes squeezed and rolled my member. Sliding up and down. Her other foot went to work massaging my balls.

She was winning the conversation!

Responding to her plying toying toes, my cock rose for her as it always did!

Toes either side of my now rigid cock. She slid them up and down my shaft. Her sexy smile, knowing she had won.

Of course, I went to her, and we spent the rest of the afternoon in passion.

Looking back, I'm glad she won. It was my first, and best-ever foot-job. I miss my sexy friend, sadly cancer took her three years ago, this is only one of the many wonderful memories she left me.

 RIP my wonderful friend xx

 

Published 
Written by pandadreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments