Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waking Up At Wayne's

"My friends older sister offers me more than coffee in the morning"

292
32 Comments 32
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"A fond New Years memory of a past lover from my very early twenties. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Names have been changed."

My friend, Wayne, invited me to spend New Year's at his parents' place, and we spent the day snowmobiling. Dinner was later in the evening, and by the time it finished up, it was nearly ten. We helped his two sisters, Gwen and April, clean up the kitchen, and then we played cards and had a few more drinks. At midnight we celebrated the New Year with a toast and a drink, and his mom and dad went to bed. We sat around a bit but were all pretty hammered and tired, so they headed for their rooms and I to the couch in the den.

His younger sister, April, and I had hooked up a few times since high school, so when the door to the den opened and someone slipped into the room, I assumed it was her. I was lying on the couch with just my shorts on and moved the blanket away from my body when she approached.

"I was hoping you would stop by," I said quietly.

She paused for a moment, then slipped her panties off before climbing on top and straddling my thighs. Her hand tugged the waist of my shorts down, allowing my cock to spring free, and she grabbed it with the other. After a few strokes, she lifted herself up and moved over top of me on one knee, lining herself up with the throbbing tip, and rubbed my cock over her wet pussy.

A little gasp passed her lips as she took me inside, slowly lowering herself down and lifting up again, then lowering herself until the full length of my cock was engulfed. Her hands rested on my stomach as she began to move, slowly grinding into me, and I put my hands on hers and locked our fingers together.

"Sit up more," I urged, wanting her to straighten up.

She sat up and leaned back a bit, my hands keeping her upright, and we began to move together. She wriggled and writhed, moving to get my cock where she wanted it, and soon began moaning softly. I thrust hard, and she gasped, and I knew I was getting close. Her pussy was milking me hard, squeezing tightly along the whole length, and when she began to tremble put me over the edge.

I chewed my lower lip to keep quiet while my cock erupted, spewing hot jizz into her clenching pussy, her fingers squeezing mine tightly as we climaxed together. My pulses waned, and her shuddering ceased, both of us let out a sigh, and we sat like that for a few minutes. She released her grip on my hands and leaned forward, giving me a quick kiss, and slowly lifted herself up.

She left the room, giving me a glimpse of her little ass cheeks peeking out from the bottom of her t-shirt as she went out. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I barely slept, constantly waking up throughout the night, and when I heard someone moving around in the kitchen. I decided to get up and grab some coffee. I pulled on my jeans and looked around for my shirt, unable to find it, and picked up the panties on the floor. April had left them and taken my shirt.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, I went to the kitchen and was surprised to see Gwen. She turned towards me and gave me a sly grin. She was wearing my shirt and nothing else.

“Morning,” she smirked. “Can’t find your shirt?”

“I found it now,” I chuckled.

“Do you have my panties?”

I just nodded.

“Trade you.”

“Yeah?”

She put her juice glass down on the table and walked over to me, grabbing my hand and leading me to the den. I closed the door behind me, and Gwen began to unbutton the shirt.

“You going to keep those jeans on?” she asked.

I stripped quickly, keeping my eyes on her as she shrugged off the shirt and held it out to me.

“Panties?”

“On the couch,” I replied, gesturing behind her.

“Okay, on the couch," Gwen replied with a wry smile.

She lay down on the couch and spread her legs, showing me her glistening pussy. I moved next to her and stroked my cock, enjoying her beautiful body, and she reached her hand up and grabbed my shaft.

“Bring that up here first,” she growled softly, licking her lips and tugging on my cock.

I moved closer, and her tongue licked the bottom of my shaft, just below the swollen head, then circled around the tip. Her lips parted, and she took me into her mouth, moving her head back and forth slowly while gripping the base of my shaft.

I reached down and grabbed her breast, gently kneading the firm mound while she sucked me. She pulled her mouth off with a slurp and smiled.

“Fuck me again.”

I moved between her legs and rubbed my cock along her slit, getting it wet before pushing in.

“Ooh, that’s so good,” she purred.

“Yeah, it is,” I panted, slowly working my cock into her.

She reached up and grabbed my nipple, giving it a pinch, and wriggled her hips to take me fully.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” she panted, wrapping her legs around me and pulling me tight. “You have such a nice cock.”

“You have a nice pussy,” I replied, holding myself steady.

“Nicer than my little sister?” she chuckled, squeezing her legs tighter. “That’s who you were expecting last night.”

bigboobies_Andra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bigboobies_Andra

“I… I wasn’t expecting you,” I admitted.

Her hips wriggled and she began moving, massaging my cock with her snug pussy.

“She told me about fucking you before, so I called dibs.”

I began moving with her, rotating my hips and thrusting.

“Dibs?”

“Yeah,” she giggled. “She can play with you anytime, I’m only here for a few days.”

I thrust hard, making her gasp, and began pumping my cock in and out of her.

“I’ve thought of this many times,” I huffed. “Fuck, you feel good.”

“Me, too,” she admitted. “All day yesterday.”

“Yeah?”

I began thrusting harder and faster, turned on by her pretty face and beautiful body.

“Damn, you’re so fucking gorgeous, Gwen.”

“Harder,” she gasped. “I’m almost there!”

I kept the same pace and thrust harder, pounding the full length of my cock into her.

“Oh yes… fuck me…”

“Fuck, you’re going to make me cum,” I warned.

“Cum with me,” she hissed. “Now!”

I thrust hard and her pussy squeezed me tight when her orgasm came.

“Fuck!”

I couldn’t hold back, and my cock throbbed. I pushed in hard and held myself there as my cock erupted, pumping a huge load into her. Pulse after pulse emptied my balls, making my knees shake and my groin muscles squeeze as her legs squeezed me tight and her fingers dug into my shoulders.

The climax waned and her legs relaxed just as the last drops spurted out, and she pulled me down on top of her. We lay together, panting in a sweaty embrace, when the door opened.

“Oh my!”

I turned my head to see Margaret, Wayne’s mom, staring at us with wide eyes.

“Mom! Close the door,” Gwen hissed.

“You better get out of here and into your room before your father comes out here!”

The door closed, and Gwen began giggling. She kissed me and lowered her legs, allowing me to slip out and move off of her.

“Don’t worry, Mom’s cool. She won’t say anything.”

I dressed quickly and handed Gwen my shirt and her panties. She refused the panties.

“You keep them,” she insisted. “I’m keeping your shirt.”

She put it on and buttoned up a few buttons, giving me a sly grin.

“I’ll bring you a t-shirt in a minutes.”

She kissed me again.

“That was great. We’ll do it again before I leave.”

“Sure. You can come over to my apartment later,” I offered.

“I will. Now just wait here, I’ll be right back.”

She went the door and I sat on the couch, hoping Wayne and his dad didn’t know anything. The door opened ,and Gwen tossed me a shirt.

“They’re not up yet, just Mom,” she assured me. “See you later.”

I put my jeans and the shirt on and went to the bathroom to wash up a bit before venturing out into the kitchen. Margaret gave me the evil eye and gestured to a mug on the table.

“Have some coffee,” she growled.

“Thank you,” I replied sheepishly, taking a seat at the table.

She looked around and gave me a scowl.

“I… I’m sorry you saw that,” I apologized.

“So am I,” she snarled. “You’re damn lucky it wasn’t Jerry that opened that door. He still thinks those girls are innocent!”

“Yeah, I wasn’t thinking.”

She sighed and moved close, lifting up my chin and giving me a light slap on the cheek.

“You men never think. I know she came to you, but that doesn’t mean it’s okay for that in this house.”

“I’m sorry. Won’t happen again.”

“It better not happen here again,” she scolded, tapping my cheek again. “Now drink your coffee before it’s cold.”

I sipped on the mug while Margaret began making breakfast, and Gwen joined us wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. She stood beside Margaret, and they spoke quietly, for a moment, mumbling sternly. Gwen gave me a wink and began setting the table, and we were joined by April and Jerry. Wayne appeared a few minutes later, and, when breakfast was done, I made up an excuse to go home.

“Thanks for everything. I appreciate it.”

“Come by anytime,” Jerry offered. “Always good to see you.”

Wayne asked if I would be around later, and I saw Gwen smirking at me.

“Uh, no. I have some things to do, and I have to work tomorrow.”

We agreed to meet up for beers later in the week, and I headed home to shower and rest up for my evening with Gwen.

She showed up a few hours later, and we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening having sex until we were both drained. She left around ten, returning to her parents for her last day in town.

We hooked up whenever she was in town for a few days, meeting up a half-dozen times over a few years. Our last encounter was a full weekend together, after which she informed me that she was getting married and would not be coming to see me anymore. She did call once, about five years later, but I was now with my wife, and I declined to meet up except for a cup of coffee.

We had a short visit, she met my wife, and we said our goodbyes. That was the last I heard from her.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments