Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Did It Under the Table, in the Lift, in a Side Street, on the Freeway.

"I provided orgasms for 3 ladies from under the table at a dance, inspiring others."

9
5 Comments 5
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"We were in our mid-thirties with a couple of beautiful children who were to be looked after by a friend so we could enjoy our night out which didn’t happen nearly enough. <p> [ADVERT] </p> We had a very satisfying sex life however with kids and the day to day grind of life things didn’t get hot and exciting very often."

I watched my beautiful wife Courtney get ready for our night out. It was an industry dinner after large trade show at the Crown Ball Room. About seven or eight hundred people.

After doing her makeup she put on a tiny black G string and black lace bra, then the stay-up stockings. I love hosiery of any kind.

A black transparent blouse and a long wrap-a-round skirt which meant a spilt that goes all the way up so I can easily get my hand under. Finally, a black lace shawl to put over her shoulders and drape over her transparent blouse. I was sure I was going to be hard all night looking at her and knowing what was underneath.

While mingling with everyone at the pre-dinner drinks I noticed a few men and even some women admiring my wife and we had a few compliments from close associates of mine telling me that I’m hitting above my weight. Yes, I’m a lucky man alright.

Fortunately, we were seated at the back in a corner and we were facing the room so there was no-one behind us. This meant I could play with her leg or whatever under the table without anybody seeing.

At first, she kept pushing my hand away but after a few more wines she said how would you like it if I rubbed you under the table and she ran her hand over my crotch and felt my wood.

“Oh, what do we have here?” she whispered in my ear and as she rubbed me harder. I slipped my hand under her skirt again and into her crotch only this time I met no resistance.

From then, at every opportunity, I ran my hand under the split in her skirt and caressed her leg and gently over her G string and occasionally under to stroke her lips which were getting wetter every time I did it. I would lick my figures after each time, she would mockingly tell me off however she wouldn’t stop me when I returned my fingers for more.

After dinner, the lights were dimmed while the band play. Many were up from their tables talking with people on other tables or dancing. At this point on our table, there was just Courtney and I and two other ladies who were sitting next to each other on the other side of the table. Jenny whose husband was off talking with the boys at the bar and the other, Belinda was unaccompanied. We were all chatting about unimportant bullshit. While stirring my coffee I ‘accidentally’ dropped my teaspoon under the table, so I climbed down to retrieve it. While I was down there, I tried to part Courtney’s legs, but she resisted at first, however, I managed to slide my hand up between her legs and as I reached her wetness her legs parted, and she slid forward on her seat. I pulled her G string to one side and started licking.

I heard Jenny ask Courtney, “Where’s Francis?” just as Courtney gasped from my licking and without Courtney saying anything, Jenny Said oh! Then both Jenny and Belinda giggled, and Courtney gasped again more heavily as she reached under the tablecloth to grab my head and pull it into her and Jenny said, “Who’s a lucky girl then?”

Belinda said, “I’m jealous, I need some of that.”

I briefly looked around under the table and both ladies had their hands up to their dresses. Jenny had lifted her gown, she had pulled her panties aside and was two fingers deep inside working hard. I heard her say, “John (her husband) will probably be useless tonight so I’ll do it myself.” Belinda was wearing a very short dress and was rubbing her panties which even in the relative darkness under the table, I could see were becoming very wet.

Courtney very quickly grabbed my head back to the task at hand because I wasn’t done yet.

Luckily the band had struck up a loud rock song as Courtney came. I looked around to watch Belinda and Jenny masturbating. When Courtney had gained her breath, she said, “Do you girls need some help?”

They replied in unison, “Yes please!” Then under the table Courtney pushed me and said, "Go on, go helping them."

So, I crawled over and first I reach up Belinda’s short dress and pulled at her panties and she lifted her bum and off they came. Jenny had a very small G string that easily moved to the side. I ran my hand up their legs as they both spread them as far as they could.

With a couple of fingers working in each of them, I alternated between them with my tongue each tasting different but very nice. Belinda came first and hardest soon followed by Jenny.

When they regained their composure, they tidied their dress and sat back up properly.

With that, I climbed back out from under the table with the teaspoon in my hand and said, “I found it”

And the all ladies laughed, and Courtney gave me a big passionate kiss. Then I said, “I need to get another coffee, this one has gone cold.”

I thought we’d got away with our fun in the back corner of the room, however, as I was drinking my refreshed coffee I noticed a beautiful woman sitting alone on the next table, her husband no doubt off drinking at the bar or chatting up someone else’s wife. She smiled at me then came over and lent down between Courtney and me and said, “I wish I was sitting at your table when you were looking for your teaspoon. You were very thorough in your search for its return. I’d have loved to have assisted with its pursuit.”

“After watching that, I’m going to find my husband a check into a room here at the Crown because I’m not waiting for the drive home”.

“I’m glad we helped get you there,” I said with a grin.

Jenny excused herself to go to the ladies and on her return, she grabbed her things and said, “On my way back I found my husband at the bar talking with a group of people so walked up interrupting their conversation, very conspicuously handed him my wet panties and demanded boldly,

John, please take me home NOW and fuck me senseless. No one in the said anything, as I turned and, walked away but then I heard them all jeering him like schoolboys”.

SofiSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiSaenz

Just then John walked up looked very red-faced and a bit flustered. Jenny turned to him, straightened his tie and said, “You’re going rush me home and fuck me every way we can think of until we can’t breathe, aren’t you sweetheart”.

All he said was, “Yes dear”

I said “Do you think you’ll make it home, or will you have to stop along the way. A beautiful lady on the next table got so horny watching our hunt for the elusive teaspoon and is booking a room here at the Crown because she can’t wait for the drive home”.

Jenny looked at John and said, “That’s an excellent idea, we’ll do that, won’t we John”.

Again, all he said was, “Yes dear” and smiled.

I whispered to Courtney, “He looks too drunk to be much use to her.”

She nudged me to my ribs. Just then Jenny made the same observation. “Are sure you’ll be able to get it up? I think we’ll go to one of your friends at the bar for assistance.”

She grabbed his arm and headed off towards the bar to in the quest of some reinforcements.

I should send the Crown an invoice for a spotter’s fee. Look at the extra business they’re getting.

Belinda pushed her chair back from the table and with her very short dress and legs apart, it was easy to see her still very wet vagina, so I said, "Do you want your panties back?”

She stood, straightened her dress and said, “No, you keep them, I won’t be needing them tonight. I’m going over to the bar to see if I can get lucky even if I have to jump some guy right here.”

Courtney said,  “You go, girl, you might get more than one with that attitude.”

“Oh, I hope so! I fucking well hope so,” she replied with a tone of determination.

One thing for sure, some of the guys at the bar are on for a better night than they were expecting.

After I finish my coffee, we said our goodbyes and left. Walking down a quiet hallway to the carpark, Courtney stopped and said, “Wait a minute” and stepped into the ladies so I waited patiently. Well as patiently as I could with my dick trying to get out of my pants.

When she came out, she lifted her lace shawl to reveal that she had removed her bra, folded into her clutch bag and breast were visible through her transparent black blouse then she handed me her soaking wet G string and smiled wickedly at me. I pulled her to me, and we kissed passionately as I slide my hand through the fold of her wrap-a-round skirt and gentle slide my finger up and down wet lips and she moaned softly in my ear as I pushed it in.

Just then some people walked into the other end of the hallway, so we quickly walked to the lift to go up the floor our car was on. In the lift, we continue where we were before we were interrupted.

I opened the car door for Courtney, and she got in, in a most un-ladylike manner spreading her legs wide, opening her pussy lips to give a view of her extreme wetness stunningly framed by her stay-up stockings. I got even harder than I already was. I was sure the zip would break.

After a short drive with my hand between her thighs, it was clear we weren’t going to make it home without a pit stop. We should have taken a room at Crown as well.

We pulled into a side street and parked under a large tree shading us from the streetlights. I laid her seat back and undid her blouse and began to kiss and caress her beautiful breasts and flicking my tongue across her nipples.

Her skirt was held on by a button and some Velcro so I that open and out of the way very quickly diving in face first to get drunk on her nectar. Then she leaned over and undid my pants started giving me what I’d been dying for since I watched her getting dressed. With the car windows all steamed up, Courtney got up so I could shimmy across to the passenger seat and dropped on me and humped frantically until I came, filling her with serval exhilarating thrusts.

At this time, we were trying for a third child so we're doing it every chance we got but it was usually a lot more clinical. When we caught our breath, we went again.

For the drive home, Courtney only half-heartedly pulled her blouse closed and didn’t bother pulling her skirt around her so I couldn’t stop running my fingers slowly in and out of her very gooey pussy and she had a few more little orgasms before we got there.

It was nearly 2:30 am when we got home, our garage was I tight fit so the passenger had to get out before I could put the car away. She got out and left her skirt in the car and then let her blouse slip off her shoulders, so she only had her stockings and 4” heel shoes, she walked around and danced in front of the headlights. Bending over and sliding a finger in then licking it. If any of the neighbours had looked out, they would have got a bit of a surprise. As exciting as the show was, I just wanted to park the car and get to her again.

We didn’t make it inside before I stripped off and we were at it again on the outdoor lounge chairs on the rear deck under the moonlight.

She was insatiable even having a quickie in the morning before going to get the kids.

And then life….. resumes.

 

Memories of this event has served me well over the years if you know what I mean, although my wife says my memory’s not what it used to be as she says it wasn’t John who was accused of not being up to the task, it was the husband of the mystery lady from the other table. There was another player that I didn’t include in the story because it would have ruined the flow of the telling. There was a second woman on the next table who didn’t approve of my spoon hunting method. I was unaware at the time but others on that table also enjoying the hunt told her to shut up and look the other way if she doesn’t like it. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did recalling it.

 

Published 
Written by Trappa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments