Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting the Major

"An online date throws up a surprise"

11
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"For non-British readers, Sandhurst is where all officers commissioned into the British Army do their training. Nad-e-Ali is a town in Helmand Afghanistan, it was the site of some fierce fighting between the British & the Taliban."

 As Mark passed the last speed camera on the outskirts of London he felt comfortable accelerating his car and heading out West. The traffic thinned and as the houses were replaced by fields he felt a real sense of excitement.

Mark was going on a date and one that every promise of being a good one.

He had been in contact with Claire for a few weeks via a website of mutual interest. Their conversations had started out friendly and become increasingly flirtatious. This, in turn, led to some pretty adventurous cyber-sex. Finally, they had spoken on the phone and agreed to meet in person.

With a real sense of optimism, Mark put an overnight bag in his car.

He was heading South West to the borders of Hampshire and Wiltshire. Some thought of this as Jane Austen country because she was born there. Mark thought of it as military England because what was left of the British army was largely based there.

As he approached his destination, more and more green military vehicles were on the roads and in the skies above him, big Chinook helicopters appeared to be training.

Mark took the turning for Pewsey as Claire had instructed, he was looking for a small village just the other side of it. As he passed through he was amazed at how precise Claire’s instructions were. One by one the landmarks appeared and he quickly found himself at the pub they had arranged to meet in.

The Harvester was a typical  English country pub, a very welcome sight after his drive. He went inside and ordered a pint. He chose a local beer that he had never heard of, he wasn’t disappointed.

Mark struck up an easy conversation with the lady working the bar as he enjoyed his pint and the agreeable atmosphere. She introduced herself as Dee. Dee quickly managed to extract from him that he was here to meet someone. Mark was a Londoner and unused to small towns where everyone knew each other. He somehow let slip that he was here to meet a lady called Claire.

“Oh, you mean the Major?” replied Dee.

“Sorry,” Mark replied.

“The Major, everyone knows her as the Major. Major Claire Hicks, she’s in the army.”

Mark visibly gulped on his pint. “No, I had no idea, I thought she was a civil servant,” Mark replied.

“Well, I guess that is sort of right.” Dee moved off to serve another customer.

Mark was surprised, they had got to know each other quite well, even intimately online but he had never for one minute assumed she was a soldier.

Mark looked out of the pub window and he saw a lady dismounting from a horse and tying it up outside. His pulse increased, there was absolutely no doubt this was Claire.

Claire entered the pub exuding confidence and a commanding presence. She spoke with authority.

“You must be Mark? Glad to meet you in person at last. Pint? Find the place okay?”

Mark said he would love another pint and that the journey down had been easy, he complimented her on her directions.

“Complete waste of time, getting lost, nobody gains anything from it, I can’t be dealing with people who don’t check out their route before setting off.” Claire got the attention of the bartender and ordered a large gin and tonic and a pint for Mark.

“Let’s get that table over there,”  Claire suggested, the way she said it made it obvious it wasn’t really a suggestion. That was where they were going to sit.

One of the advantages of meeting online on a sex site is that there is no need for small talk or hesitancy both knew exactly what they wanted. Mark and Claire were no exception. Their conversation was easy, Mark was in awe of Claire’s confidence.

“I bet you have never been on a date with someone who knows how to strip down and reassemble a light machine gun?” Claire asked.

Mark admitted that she had him stumped, this was a first. He had thought that growing up, and living in South London gave him some street cred, he realised that he was completely outclassed.

Their conversation was easy, they were instantly relaxed with one another. Claire explained her background. 

 “I was born in a commuter town outside London, Dad was a civil servant, mum a teacher. I was the first in my family to go to university. After that, a good job in marketing which I hated and that’s when I did my re-think and ended up like this.”

They savoured their drinks and conversed easily

“I just couldn’t imagine commuting into London five days a week to a job that although it was very well paid bored me to death. I’ve always been competitive and I’ve always liked to push myself.  There is absolutely no point in putting yourself through Sandhurst if you are not in it to win. Especially if you are a woman. You have to be better than the men, at everything.”

In some people that would have sounded arrogant or even conceited. With Claire, it was just matter of fact.

Claire went on to describe what in Mark’s eyes appeared to be a stellar military career, with regular promotions and operational tours of Iraq and Afghanistan under her belt.

“It has not come without a cost though," Claire admitted. “I’m forty-two, no kids and single again. I came back from six months in Estonia to find my husband had been shagging half the village while I was away. Kicked him out, that was the end of that.”

Mark was in awe and could have sat listening to Claire for hours and soaking up the atmosphere of the lovely country pub. Day’s off didn’t get much better. He was aware that he was on his second pint and would not be able to drive safely if he had anymore. He mentioned this to Claire.

“Nonsense, no need to rush back, plenty of room down here, unless, of course, you want to bail out early? Claire delivered the last part of the sentence in a quieter voice while looking directly at Mark.

Mark got the hint and felt a surge of excitement. He got up and got them more drinks. As he returned the easy conversation resumed.

After an hour Claire announced that she had to return the horse she had ridden back to the stables. They finished their drinks and bade farewell to Dee behind the bar. 

Claire was as confident with the big horse as she was with everything else. Mark also noticed how fit she was taking in a lovely view of her tight-fitting riding britches. She gave Mark directions to her house and said she would meet him there in twenty minutes after she had returned the horse. 

Mheggan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mheggan

“The back door is open, just be ready for the dog. Make yourself at home.” And with that, she effortlessly mounted the horse and rode off.

Mark went back into the pub and politely inquired if it would be okay to leave his car parked there.

“Not a problem at all,” remarked Dee. “See you in the morning,” she added flirtatiously.

Mark grabbed his bag and waterproof jacket and set off through the village following Claire’s precise directions.

The house was exactly as he expected it to be. He let himself through a side gate and entered via the back door. A very excited Spaniel greeted him. The dog was delighted to have company.

Claire had clearly decided that the house was hers now. There were paintings and photographs from her frequent tours of the Middle East. Plenty of books on the shelves that all looked like they had been read. There were also lots of photographs of Claire in both her camouflage and in very smart dress uniform.

Claire arrived home and her dog went mad again, clearly delighted to see her. Mark was looking at a photograph of Claire in her full combat kit with her helmet on, her face was dirty and streaked with sweat.

“Nad-e-Ali 2010, that was a tough tour,” Clair revealed. “A chap from the Sunday Times tracked me down and sent me a print of that shot.”

“Now before we do anything else, Layla needs walking, it has been dry for weeks so you shouldn’t need to borrow wellies or anything. Are you up for a walk?” It was said in such a way that Mark realised that he wasn’t really being offered a choice.

Claire went upstairs to change from her riding clothes, she came down wearing a pair of jeans that were just as flattering.

They left the house and Layla scampered ahead of them. They headed up a path through some woods and up onto a chalk hillside. From the top, the view across Wiltshire stretched for miles. Dust from military vehicles in training could be seen from miles away. 

They walked briskly and Layla ran miles. Away from the pub, the conversation became more intimate and they talked openly about the cyber sessions they had enjoyed. Mark reached for Claire’s hand and they walked on comfortable in each others company.

Mark was about to try and engineer their first kiss when he was interrupted by the deafening sound of a big Chinook helicopter flying low along the ridge.

“I love the sound they make,” Claire almost shouting to be heard, “It reminds me that help is on its way or we are getting out.” She waved to the helicopter and the crewman at the door waved back.

They descended back into the village via a different path and were soon back at Claire’s cottage. Claire got Layla some fresh water and Mark made his move.

He put his hands on Claire’s shoulders and kissed her on the lips. She hesitated for just a second and then returned the kiss, passionately. Emboldened by the cybersex they had enjoyed Mark let his hands slide down to Claire’s bum. She responded by pushing closer to him.

Claire broke off this kiss, “I like your style, I like a decisive man, let’s see if you are as good in the real world as you are on the computer? I think you should go down on me.”

Mark was already horny and aroused, Claire’s words were music to his ears, he prided himself on his ability to deliver good oral.

They headed upstairs to Claire’s big bedroom and quickly shed their clothes. Mark was delighted to see that Clair was shaved smooth. They landed on the bed and Mark quickly got between Claire’s legs and did what he had promised he would.

For the first time since meeting Claire in person, Mark felt that he was on even terms with her, the only word that came to mind was that she was formidable. Mark put his skilled tongue to good use. He got the response he wanted.

Very soon Claire was purring like a kitten and writhing around her bed. Mark continued and also began to use his fingers to enhance Claire’s pleasure. He ran his tongue up and down the length of her slit while at the same time inserting two fingers into her pussy and fucking her with those. His final act was to rub her clit with the flat of his thumb.

In such skilled hands, a climax was inevitable and Mark knew what he was doing. Claire was no exception. She came loudly with a shudder and curled up into a ball on the bed. Mark hugged her closely holding her tightly.

“God I needed that, it has been far far too long,” Claire admitted.

Mark was on a roll and nowhere near ready to stop. He rolled Claire onto her back parted her legs and lined his hard cock up with her pussy entrance.

Mark pushed all the way in with one thrust, it was easy, Claire was soaking. Mark took charge and began fucking Claire vigorously. She responded well by first thrusting her hips up as Mark pushed down and later by wrapping her thighs around his torso and drawing him closer to her.

Mark knew he would not last much longer at this rate, he contemplated pulling out of Claire and resuming oral but it was clear that she was enjoying being fucked hard. He felt his balls tighten and warned Claire

“Is it okay if I cum in you?” 

“Yes, it is all good, I want to feel you shoot,” Claire replied breathlessly.

Mark pushed deeply into Claire and felt his cock expand and shoot two long streams of cum, he slumped on the bed beside Claire.

Claire reached between her legs and began to masturbate. She stuck two fingers into her swollen pussy and made herself cum again. When she withdrew them they were coated in mark’s creamy cum.

“Watch me,” she instructed as she licked her fingers clean.

They lay together naked on the bed while they recovered their composure. They both agreed they had waited too long and that this was much better than the cyber sessions they had previously enjoyed.

Neither had to be anywhere and there was no hurry. Claire sucked Mark’s cock and got him hard again. She then got onto all fours and invited him to fuck her from behind. Mark did as he was ordered even though he was a civilian. 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments