Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Massage

"My first time with a black woman."

125
14 Comments 14
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I arranged a massage at home after pulling a hamstring at the gym. I contacted Jules, my usual therapist, who was fully booked, and her co-worker Lucy.

Jules offered me her friend, Mae, who she said is very good with training injuries and has worked a lot with sports teams.

I agreed, as I needed a massage, and soon. I was told that Mae would contact me to arrange a time and place.

Later in the day, I received a text message from Mae inviting me to attend her home, where she had a studio, at a specific time and day. In the message, she advised I wear swim trunks to give her better access to the injury site.

I contacted Jules, asking what I should expect from Mae and what she was like. Mae was described as short and petite in build but very strong and good at her job.

At eight thirty am the following morning, I arrived at Mae's house, a big detached house in the country just a few miles out of our town.

There was one other car parked in the driveway. There was a sign beside the front door giving directions to the studio. The studio was a detached single-story building at the rear of the property.

I rang the bell on the studio door. A tiny black lady opened the door straight away. She introduced herself as Mae.

Mae was only five feet tall with very tiny features, all except her enormous breasts, which were at least a d-cup. I guessed she was about twenty-five years old and very attractive, with a huge mass of afro-styled hair.

Mae wore just a simple black robe or housecoat with gold writing on the breast; it was buttoned up, and her ample breasts were hard to miss. She had left the top button undone; she probably couldn't do it up because of her breasts, and the bottom two were also undone, giving me a good view of her shapely short legs. Mae was barefoot and had tiny, wide feet, about a size three or four.

We made our introductions, and I was made aware we had plenty of time as her new appointment was not until eleven.

Mae handed me a towel, directed me to the changing room, and said, "When you are ready, meet me in the studio." Pointing to a door further along the corridor.

As I walked away, she said, "It is your choice; you can either do it naked or keep your trunks on."

I stripped off so I was naked, wrapped the big fluffy towel around me, and made my way to the studio.

The studio was a large, well-lit room with crisp white walls and a mirrored ceiling. The bench or table was in the centre of the room and was surrounded by cupboards and work surfaces on every side, which contained lots of bottles of oils, potions, towels, and cloths.

We had a ten-minute consultation at her desk, where she recorded all my details on her laptop along with my requirements. During this, I could hardly take my eyes off her huge black breasts and her cleavage, which seemed to go on forever.

At the end of the consultation, I was asked to lay flat on the table, face down. As soon as I was comfortable, she removed the towel and gasped.

I said, "Sorry, I guess you didn't expect me to be naked."

She replied, "No, I didn't, but that was very unprofessional of me."

I was quite uncomfortable in my groin area, as my cock had swelled considerably during the consultation, looking at her cleavage. I was worried now that if I opened my legs, she would see my cock, or at least a few inches of it.

Mae started the massage by applying warm oils to the backs of my legs and concentrating mainly on the injury site at the back of my right leg. It felt good, and the view was also not bad. I had my face through the hole in the table and had a good view of her perfect little legs, and each time she moved, I got a view of her G-string, which hardly covered her pussy.

She was good; she gave both legs equal time using her hands and the electric pads, which she controlled from her phone.

I was so relaxed that I drifted off and was in a light sleep when I felt a hand open my legs slightly and another little gasp, then a hand brushed against my cock as she continued to massage me manually.

My cock was out of control and growing beneath me. It was a struggle to lay flat, as it was becoming increasingly uncomfortable due to the size of my cock.

Mae said, "Would you like to turn over so I can get to your thigh muscles?"

I said, "I can't really; I have a problem."

She giggled and said, "I noticed. I have a towel ready to hide your embarrassment."

I said, "If you are okay with it, I will turn over, but I am sorry that you have to put up with that. We can call it a day if you would rather reschedule."

She said, "I have seen enough erections in here, so don't worry, it happens."

I slowly turned over and lay on my back with my nearly ten-inch cock pointing up at the ceiling mirrors.

Mae gasped again, and she apologised for her unprofessionalism. She said, "I have seen plenty of cocks, but none as big as that."

I said, "Thank you," as I tried to cover it with my hands.

Mae encouraged me to relax in the hope that my cock might also relax.

She went back to massaging me, starting at my ankles and working slowly up to my thighs, all the while failing to take her eyes off my cock.

While she massaged my thighs, she occasionally brushed my balls with her hands. I moved my legs a bit further apart, allowing her full access to my inner thighs and hairless balls.

Mae said, "Not many men your age shave their balls and pubic area; I find that really nice and so clean."

Mae paused with the manual massage and applied the electric pads to my thighs. When she activated these with her phone, the pulses made my cock jump and twitch, which got her full attention and made her smile.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

I was watching Mae's face in the mirrors so as not to look directly at her. I also got a wonderful view of her cleavage and could see right down between her huge breasts.

After five minutes of the pads, Mae removed them and resumed with the manual massage; this time she either brushed or cupped my balls during the process as I watched her reflection at work.

My cock had still not relaxed, and Mae had to work around it, massaging my pelvic area and inner thigh, continually brushing her hands against it, sometimes apologising, other times just smiling.

I continued to give Mae full access to my old body and now allowed my arms to hang down alongside the table. This meant when she came alongside me, I could also casually caress her pert arse, I did this a couple of times the first time she moved away, but the more relaxed she became, and the closer she worked to my cock, the less she reacted and allowed me to massage her bottom.

I said, "You know what sort of massage I get from Jules or Lucy, or have they not said anything?"

She said, "Oh, yes, I know."

I said, "Good, so what if I said I would double your fee if you continued topless?"

She did not reply; she just took a step back and slowly and sexily undid the few buttons that remained on her housecoat and hung them on the back of the door.

She stood before me in a bra that struggled to cope with her massive breasts and a G-string that was laced and see-through. She smiled, then reached behind her back, and seconds later, the bra was hanging on the door with the housecoat.

She turned back to face me and applied silky oil to her big, naked, firm breasts. They were huge, like two enormous pears with almost black areolas and half-inch-long, thick, erect nipples. These were the first black breasts I had seen in the flesh and were as good and as big as any white breasts I had ever seen. In summary, they were perfect.

Mae said, "Put your tongue away; you must have seen black tits before."

I said, "No, you are the first, and they are magnificent."

Mae said, "My husband loves them."

Mae moved to the bottom of the table, mounted it, and knelt between my legs, pointing those monsters in my direction.

She lowered her breasts into my groin, placed my cock between them, and squeezed them together. Then she moved her breasts up and down the length of my cock; those breasts even made my cock look small.

She became more and more confident, and she allowed me to take a breast in each hand and help her give me a perfect tit wank. I also encouraged her to kiss the tip of my cock each time it appeared between them.

Not only did she kiss the tip of my cock, but she also licked along its length and took a few inches into her mouth on every stroke until she was taking almost half my length, and I was hitting her tonsils.

I could not get enough of her big, black breasts and kneaded her nipples, making her moan in delight.

We were so into one another, and she was so tiny that I managed to spin her around so her pussy was above my mouth, and her face was directly above my cock.

I pulled the G-string to one side and buried my tongue into her dripping-wet pussy. She moaned, returned the favour, and took my cock back into her mouth. I managed to cup her bouncing breasts as she gave me a sloppy blowjob wetter than any I had experienced before. Her big, soft lips felt so good along and around my length that no woman had been able to devour as much as this little lady.

This continued for ages before she decided she needed to ride me and moved to face me, sliding her wet pussy down the length of my pole. She rode me like a woman possessed as I cupped her breasts, which were flying everywhere.

Mae orgasmed in a minute. I followed moments later, filling up her already soaking pussy with stream after stream of hot, sticky mess.

We collapsed in a heap, sweating like we had been in a sauna. As she lifted herself off my cock, which, to her surprise, was still erect, she smiled with a cheeky grin.

She spun around again, lowered her cum-filled pussy onto my mouth, and said, Eat me."

I had done this with Tracey, but never with anyone else. As I sucked my semen from her pussy, she took my sticky, cum drenched cock in her mouth and started giving me another blowjob. She was swallowing more and more of my length; I was in uncharted territory. No woman had ever taken so much, and this was amazing.

I held onto her swinging breast as I emptied her pussy and swallowed our mingled juices as she readied herself for my second load, which I had no control over. Never have I ever shot my load twice so close to each other. I would normally need at least twenty minutes to build up to it, but this hot little babe was amazing.

Then I filled her mouth. She was ready; she knew it was coming, and she swallowed every last drop. She only stopped when she became too sensitive to allow me to continue sucking on her juicy pussy.

We lay together for ages, not a word spoken until she stood up and grabbed her clothes, looked back at me, and said, "Take a shower; I will be back in ten minutes."

When I returned from the shower, she was in the studio, looking hot and sexy in her black housecoat. She thanked me and said, "No charge, same time next week though."

I kissed her on the cheek and left satisfied, and my hamstring felt good.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments