Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Badge Bunny Encounter

"A chance encounter"

139
34 Comments 34
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"My first story that would’ve never gotten approved if it were not for the generous help of Kitten41, your help was greatly appreciated 😘"

What a shitty night I was having! First, the wife rejected my sexual advances, again. It seemed as though she would rather live as roommates than lovers! I don't know how much more of this I could take. If we didn't have sex again, I think she’d be fine with it!

And then my partner's daughter broke her ankle at her basketball game. The teenager needed emergency surgery.

A shitty night all around.

The only good thing was the intermittent August storms, keeping it nice and quiet on a Saturday night in Chicago. I’ve had a good career, twenty-three years of running and gunning as a rookie cop. I started on a beat car working midnights. I worked tediously to get on a tactical team, from there to the gang unit, then onto narcotics. A year detailed out to the DEA, then to Vice. Now, at fifty-five, in the twilight of my career, I’m back on a beat car working on the night shift.

My beat runs along the Chicago River on the east end of the district. Mostly industrial factories and warehouses with a spattering of run-down housing mixed in. The rain was coming down in sheets now, so I thought to head down to the old abandoned Morton Salt factory.

It’s rare on a Saturday night that I can kick back and relax, however, tonight I’m going to enjoy the quiet of the stormy night. I drove my squad car down the long stretch of road, steering towards my destination. Through the torrential downpour, I observed hazard lights flashing in the driveway that led to the old salt factory.

I flickered the mars lights and pulled the squad car behind a sleek, black Chevy Camaro. Punching the floodlights, I directed them towards the dark figure who was changing the rear tire. The sharp light illuminated a woman. She had a set of killer legs, crouched in a tight black skirt, accentuating an ass that was created in heaven. As the goddess clad in black stilettos rose to her feet, she shielded her eyes from the intense light. Her large, firm breasts were clearly visible through her rain-soaked white sleeveless blouse.

Hastily I exited the squad car, my cock stiffening with yearning in my uniformed pants. Thank God for my long raincoat! I noticed that she carefully crouched and continued to struggle with the lug nuts. As I approached her car, I observed the Texas plates on the car's bumper. She fumbled with the lug wrench, not making any progress. I stood beside her and asked, “Can I give you a hand?”

She curtly replied, "No, I’m quite capable of doing this myself, thank you!”

"Alright, ma'am. I just thought being so far from home, you could use some help. I’m just going to sit behind you with my emergency lights on. Okay?" She frowned at me, so I quickly added, "It’s for your safety, ma'am."

She glanced at me again with her beautiful brown eyes and quietly mumbled, “Thank you, Officer.“

I trudged to the squad car and watched as the rain lessened, and the woman still struggled with her task. For the next ten minutes, she manipulated the tool, then finally, she broke free two of the lug nuts. I had to admire the tenacity of this gorgeous woman as she tried to break the other three, which still held on tightly. Defeated, she sauntered to my squad car. I lowered my window.

”Yes?”

Leaning into the window she meekly implored, “Can you please give me a hand, officer?”

"Yes, ma'am," I got out of my squad car and opened the back door for her to get out of the rain. However, she refused. Determined woman.

"I just need your muscles to break free those nuts. I can change the tire on my own,” she mumbled.

"Of course, ma'am." We wandered to the back of her car, and I shrugged off my raincoat, placing it around her delicate shoulders. She refused my offer again, but I insisted. How could I concentrate on the task at hand when her rose-colored nipples were visible through her transparent white blouse? I peeled off my ballistic vest, opened her door, and threw it into the front seat, then grabbed the lug wrench, going to work.

I broke the first two lug nuts without difficulty, though that last one was a motherfucker! I’m not hulk, but for a fifty-five-year-old guy, I’m still in decent shape. I had retained some of my college football player body, and I used to train and compete in mixed martial arts until injuries put an end to that.

I still threw around the weights to keep in shape for moments like these, but this last nut was trying to fucking kill me! After me straining the muscles in my arms and back for quite some time, the nut finally gave in. When I stood, my stranded goddess had the spare tire out of the trunk and the jack underneath the car, pumping gracefully on the jack handle. Just as we finished, the sky opened, thunder rolled and a flash of lightning lit up the night sky.

I hastily grabbed my vest out of her front seat and instructed, “Let’s get out of this monsoon. Follow me.”

I hopped in my squad car with my mars lights still flashing, so she could easily follow me through the dark factory grounds. When I pulled into the empty salt silo, I cut the lights and my ignition, then got out of my car. She drove in a short while later and parked next to me, then strolled up to where I was leaning on my squad car.

“I believe that this belongs to you,” she mumbled, removing my raincoat from her desirable body. Her large breasts and hard nipples were exposed as they poked through her rain-soaked blouse. When she leaned toward me and placed the raincoat on the hood of my squad car, I smelt the faint scent of her floral perfume that was emanating from her body.

“I appreciated your help tonight, officer. Sorry that I snapped at you before. My asshole of a boyfriend is a Deputy in Texas, and when I saw the uniform, I guess that I took out my anger on you. I’m kind of a Badge Bunny.”

"I haven’t heard that term in a long time," I commented, chuckling.

“I always had a thing for cops,” she confessed candidly as she leaned towards me, placed one hand on my chest while the other snaked over my duty belt, finding my cock.

Aggressively, I grabbed a handful of her silky, long strawberry blonde hair and pulled her head to meet my lips. We devoured each other as she stroked me through my pants. Working my hands under her blouse, I caressed and kneaded those luscious tits, thumbing her nipples as she moaned in my mouth.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

With skilled hands, she released my duty belt. As it fell to the dirty ground, she knelt in front of me, unfastening my uniform pants. The goddess pulled my cock from its confines and gracefully squatted, taking me into her hot mouth, and never broke eye contact. Slowly, she took my cock deeper down her throat, gagging as the head hit her uvula. Undeterred, she accepted a few more inches and sucked, causing my knees to shake. She quickened the pace, gagging and drooling over my ridged shaft.

I had forgotten how good this felt. "Fuck, stop, I can take much more," I pleaded with her.

Smirking, she ignored my request and continued. Gazing into my eyes, she slip my cock out of her mouth and said, “Fuck my throat. I want you to cum in my mouth,” then resumed her sweet torture as she fondled my balls. Snatching a handful of her hair, I fucked her mouth with abandon and then released weeks of pent-up cum down her throat. My body trembled, and my cock twitched as jets of cum expelled from my balls. "Oh fuck, fuck! that feels so damn good," I exclaimed with lust.

She swallowed everything that I gave her. Then the goddess licked my throbbing cock, until it was clean. I pulled her to my lips and savagely kissed her, tasting myself on her tongue. Fiercely, I dragged her soaked blouse over her head and sucked on her erected nipples as I flicked them with the tip of my tongue. I worked my way to her other mound, then up to her neck whilst biting and licking my way to her ear, and whispered, “I’m going to do wicked and wonderful things to you!”

"I expect that you will, officer," she said giggling.

I removed the handcuffs from my duty belt and briskly took her by the arm, then slapped the metal handcuff on her wrist. As I bent the goddess over the hood of my squad car, I cuffed her other wrist and knelt behind her. Lifting her tight black skirt over her incredibly firm ass, I lowered the black thong past her beautiful long legs as she kicked them off her feet and urged, “Fuck me, please fuck me.”

"Patience honey," then I smacked her pale ass harshly and rejoiced in her response. "Beautiful," I whispered as I rubbed my cock on her soaked pussy opening, then slammed into her tight cunt. I relentlessly pounded into her as she screamed and moaned, telling me how good my cock felt in her pussy.

"You feel magnificent as well, honey. Fuck, I missed the warmth of a tight cunt." Grunting and relishing in our tryst, I ceased for a second to admire the cream that her pussy had created.

Abruptly, I withdrew from her and heard her desperate protest, “No, what are you doing? Jesus, please put it back in. Please, I'm about to cum.”

"Shhh," I said calming her desirable cries. I knelt behind her and deviously dove, tongue first, into her glorious ass, licking and nibbling on her rosebud. Gasping in wonder, she arched her ass and ground her hips impatiently while I moved to her pussy and stuck my tongue as deep as it could go into her, tasting the tangy refreshing liquid.

I curled and flickered my tongue in her pussy rapidly until she was breathless, then I likewise paid tribute to her pretty pink puckered rosebud. Spreading her ass cheeks, I twirled my tongue around her rosebud, causing her to squirm.

I tongue-fucked the goddess' ass passionately, feeding my long overdue and deprived needs. Gazing at her jewels hungrily, I took two fingers and gathered her secretion, then artful fingered her pussy, working her g-spot. Her body convulsed as she screamed salaciously, “I’m cumming!” She climaxed with an explosion, squirting on my chin, tongue, and fingers. I followed the direction of her juices with my tongue, consuming every drop.

My cock was the hardest that it's ever been in years. As it pulsed and throbbed in my hand, I lined it up to her dripping cunt and fucked her like a stallion. Slamming into her tightness, I grunted in elation whilst holding on to her hips. Spreading her ass cheeks, I drooled a quantity of spit onto her asshole and pressed my thumb into the tight ring of her ass.

A whimper escaped her lips, and I heard her say, ”You’re going to make me cum again, officer,” as she wiggled her hips against my cock and thumb.

"That's the idea, honey. Cum for me," I whispered. I fucked the goddess, harder and harder, holding on as long as I could. The joy of edging brought her to the peak of salvation, and she drove in, climaxing into oblivion. l felt her pussy clench and unclench around my cock, milking me towards my orgasm.

"Keep doing that, clench for me, honey. I'm about to cum," I begged her.

"Slam into me, officer! Fuck me harder as you cum," she screamed.

The goddess clamped her walls on my cock, gripping me to perfection as I filled her with my offering. She moaned and thrashed her hips, cumming instantly. With labored breath, I collapsed on her back, nuzzling her drenched neck.

Exhausted, I felt my cock soften and fell out of her filled pussy. My cum rolled down the insides of her thighs as I released her from the handcuffs. She turned and kissed my lips passionately, then whispered, "Thank you, officer. You were amazing. I needed that."

"No, thank you!"

We gathered our clothing and put ourselves together and as we said our goodbyes, a call came over the radio.

"Shots fired, at Rockwell and Division. I repeat shots fired, at Rockwell and Division," the dispatcher announced.

“Shit. I have to go."

“Duty calls,” she declared.

The goddess kissed my lips one final time, then got into her sleek black Camaro.

"What’s your name? Will I ever see you again?“

She rolled down her window and declared, “You're a smart cop. I’m sure you’ll be able to find me.”

I memorized her license plate, and as she pulled away, I could hear her radio blasting Tennessee Whiskey. You're as warm as a glass of brandy. I get stoned on your love all of the time.

Published 
Written by Choppercopper
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments