Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy

"Look but don't touch"

2
1 Comment 1
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I met you, mid morning, at the club near the beach. I would ride there and you would drive in your new sporty car.

I had asked you to wear your shortest mini skirt, pantyless, and give the truck drivers a thrill as you passed them slowly. Then, when you got to the club to wait until I arrived treating me to the same view the truckers had. I had also asked you to wear a bra that exposed your delicious nipples which poked out of your semi-transparent blouse.

You smiled at me and said how naughty it felt letting the truckers view your lady bits and how wet you were. You needed release but it wasn't going to happen unless you did it yourself as you had made me promise ' no touching'.

We found a table and sat chastely, cross legged, opposite each other, had a drink and a nibble all the while talking explicitly of things done in the past and of things we would like to happen. As the alcohol and the chat took effect you got more daring and you uncrossed your legs and wriggled to allow your skirt to ride higher. All the while looking directly into my eyes daring me to look down, teasing me, knowing you were in control.

We talked some more and again you said to me 'I will give you a show you won't believe but there is to be NO touching unless I ask you to'. Enthralled with the sight and desperate to see what you had in mind I nodded assent.'

'Finish that drink' you said, ' we are going for ride on the bike'. Quickly downing the rest of my beer I followed you to the bike. Helping you to put the helmet on I asked, 'what do you have in mind?'

'Wait and see,' was the reply. 'Don't be so impatient.'

I helped you onto the bike and again you smiled as your legs spread and dared me to look. ' Where would you like to go?' I asked.

'Ride for while and then anywhere quiet, secluded will do for what I have in mind'

The touch of your hard nipples drilling into my back as you leaned into me had my imagination working overtime and I almost convulsed when you tapped my left forearm and twisted it around so that my hand was sitting on your lap. You shouted over the roar of the bike that I could touch you as we rode. You spread your legs further to allow me access and eager to obey my fingers found the spot you wanted rubbing.

I felt you sway and sensed, rather than heard, you moaning softly as my fingers rubbed gently. All too soon you smacked my hand and said' That's enough for now'. Disappointed but happy with what had happened I carried on meandering through the country roads. Gradually the road grew narrower and very few cars came in any direction. 'Somewhere around here will be nice if you can find a spot to park' you yelled at me.

SofaRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofaRose

It took another 5 minutes before a suitable site was found and we pulled off the road.

The grin on your face as you looked at me said that you had enjoyed the ride and there was more to come. You told me to go towards the beach and wait as you needed to pee. Protesting that I would prefer to watch, you shooed me off but as I passed a tree I dodged behind and spied on you. I raced away as you stood and wiped.

You walked slowly undoing your blouse buttons and shrugging the blouse to the ground as I walked on unaware. It was the turn of the bra to be removed and semi-naked you caught up to me and laughed as I caught sight of you with just a skirt and that rolled up to little more than a belt width.

'I feel so free' you said ' now do as you are told and I will give you your treat'.

'Sit' was your command and I obeyed.

Standing right in front of me you slowly ran your hands over your body teasing and tantalising both you and me. Enthralled I watched as your thumbs and forefingers closed over your nipples and tweaked, twisted and tugged. Your eyes closed in rapture and your mouth sagged slightly open as a deep moan escaped your lips. Gradually your hands went lower until you reached your clit. With one hand parting the lips the other hand sought the pleasure spot and, with ever faster stroking, you began to convulse as the pleasure waves overtook your senses. Your moans became quicker, deeper as you rubbed more and more rapidly. Suddenly a gush of fluid shot from your pussy and sprayed my shirt and shorts but you were away in pleasure land and had no idea what had happened.

Your finger began to slow the rubbing and began to enter your pussy thrusting in and out harder and faster until most of your hand was filling the gap. The moans and groans became more feral as, again, you lost yourself in pleasure.

Again you slowed and slowly sank to your knees in front of me until you lay on your back in the sand. The depth of the look in your eyes showed me that you had enjoyed this exhibition probably more than I had.

Suddenly all business like you jumped to your feet unrolling your skirt and walking of to retrieve your bra and blouse. 'Hurry up' you called ' we need to go'.

'Did you enjoy that?' you asked as we walked back to the bike. 'How could I not' I replied and smiled as you looked at the blossoming wet patch on my pants.

We rode back to the club car park and I watched wistfully as you flashed me on entering the car and then drove away.

Another time? another day? I hope so.

Published 
Written by colonb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments