Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night Less Ordinary

"Wife has a wonderful sexual evening"

13
7 Comments 7
19.2k Views 19.2k
6.4k words 6.4k words
I found the note taped to the mirror in the bathroom.

"I'll be home late tonight. Go ahead and eat dinner without me. Be ready at 9pm, though - I'm taking you out. Wear the short black dress, half-cup bra and a thong. No nylons, heels. See you tonight."

The day seemed exceptionally long and my mind kept wandering away from whatever I was doing, wondering what the night would have in store for me. At seven I ran a bath and shaved my legs and pussy, then lay for awhile in the hot water, letting my anxiety soak away and my hand wander down to my clit absentmindedly. After a while I let the bath water out and turned the shower on. I had my eyes closed and was just lathering up my hair when I felt a hand fall on my breast. I jumped, startled, and almost fell, but my husband got his hands around me before the crash.

"You scared me!" I scolded him. "I thought you weren't going to be home until nine."

"No, I said we were leaving at nine. Now turn around and let me wash your back."

Happily, I turned and felt his soapy hands massage my shoulders, then run down to my waist. He spent a good amount of time on my butt, probably more than was necessary to get it clean. When he was done with my backside, he pressed his body against me and I felt his hard-on press against my ass. I ground my hips against him as his hands traveled up to my breasts, lathering them up and tracing circles around my now hard nipples. His hands traveled lower to wash my pussy, then he angled the shower head so the powerful spray hit my clit full on. I enjoyed the feeling for a minute, then turned around so I could wash him, letting my hands roam everywhere on his hard body, but most especially his cock. After switching around so he could rinse off, I fell to my knees, fully expecting to take him in my mouth. Before I could, though, he took me by the hand and lifted me up. He smacked me on the bottom and said "Come on - you are going to miss my deadline. And you know what will happen then"

I did know. The last time I 'misbehaved' I came out of it with a very pink, tender ass. Since I'm a sucker for spanking, this isn't exactly a punishment, and I thought about dawdling a little to bait him. He must have seen that defiant look in my eye, because he turned the water off and whispered "This time, I'll make sure it isn't fun for you."

It was enough to get me moving. I grabbed a towel and hauled my naked butt out of there. He followed me out and told me to get dressed. "You know what I want you to wear, right?" He asked.

"Mmmm-hmm"

"Well, then, get to it." He said, leaving me in the bedroom to prepare.

I went to the closet and took out the dress he had specified. I hadn't worn it in a long time -it was just too slutty for most occasions, at least for me, being a typical jeans and T-shirt kind of girl. After putting on a pink and black thong and matching half-bra that pushed my breasts up but did nothing to cover my nipples, I slipped the dress on and went to the mirror to take stock. The dress was short - it went up to mid-thigh on me. It was sleeveless and closed at the neck, but had a slit from the neck to the sternum, showing a great amount of cleavage. The worst part was, with the half-bra, my nipples were clearly outlined through the thin material, especially now with the chill from getting out of the shower making them hard little bullets. I frowned for a minute, then walked out of the bedroom and to the living room to find my husband dressed and sitting on the couch with a game on TV.

"I can not go out in public like this!" I said, pushing my chest out to emphasize my point. "I look like a complete slut!" He took his time looking me over. "Mmm...yeah. You do. Now go finish getting ready."

I gave him a dirty look and went to the bathroom with a huff. Maybe he isn't planning on taking me anywhere people can see me, I thought. I dried my hair and put on makeup, then grabbed some black heels from the closet.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said.

"Good. Come here." I sashayed over to him and stood in front of the couch, striking a pose. He glanced at his watch. "It is seven minutes past nine. Turn around and put your hands on the floor."

Another dirty look, but I did as I was told. In this position, my dress rose half-way up my ass and I knew he had a good look at the thong between my round cheeks. He stood up and walked behind me. His fingers drifted over my butt, then pulled back on the thong and let it snap.

"I was hoping you would choose this one. You look incredibly sexy."

"Incredibly slutty, you mean."

"Definitely slutty." I could hear the smile in his voice. "You were seven minutes late. Count."

I knew it was coming. His hand came down hard on my ass, but not unpleasantly, with a sharp THWACK. "One." I grunted. The second came harder, and I shuddered. "Two." I counted. The next four spanks came rapidly, making my skin burn and me whimper, but I continued to count.

"Spread your legs wider." He commanded.

I spread them as wide as I could, supporting myself on my hands. The next smack took me by surprise, landing full force on my pussy. I shouted and fell onto my knees.

"One more. Put your ass up." I obliged, secretly loving it. I braced myself, but his last spank, though it again fell on my pussy, was much lighter. "Seven" I said, with a grin.

He laughed and pulled me up, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me tenderly. His tongue ran lightly across my lips, then darted in to find my own. I could feel his hard cock on my thigh and I rubbed against him. He pulled away and moved me so I was braced against a wall. His hand reached up under my dress and cupped my pussy through the thong. "You are already wet, you naughty girl." He murmured, getting down to his knees. "Hold your dress up."

I pulled the dress up over my thighs as he pulled the thong away from my freshly shaved cunt. He started slowly, lightly licking around my pouting lips. I widened my legs and pushed my hips forward, silently asking for more. His tongue quickly found my clit, but continued lightly teasing, even as one finger slipped inside of me. I ground down on it, loving the feeling of his hot mouth plastered against my pussy. With my dress still bunched in my hands, I grabbed his head and moved my hips against him. He became more aggressive then, lapping at me with long powerful strokes of his tongue and letting me ride two of his fingers. I felt my breath start to catch and my legs tense up, and knew it was coming.

He pulled away from me only moments before I could come. I whimpered and mindlessly tried to pull his head back towards my pussy to finish me off, but he eluded me. "Turn around and put your hands on the wall...and close your eyes."

I did as he said, wiggling my hips, expecting his cock to enter my dripping cunt. But instead, I heard him get up and walk away. I heard a drawer open then shut and his footsteps come back to me. I thought about peeking, but decided against it. I wiggled my hips at him again. This time I was rewarded by his face buried in my ass, his tongue insistently probing my tight asshole. I pushed my ass against him and sighed in delight at the warm wet feeling of his tongue invading me. Again his fingers found his way into my pussy, slowly moving in and out as he spent long minutes exploring my asshole. As his fingers sped up, I quickly sped towards orgasm. Almost there, I was rocking against him so violently that I almost fell when he pulled away...again. "Hold still." He said.

I felt a finger enter my ass - colder than I expected. As I felt it again, I realised he was working lube into my asshole. Finally, I thought, waiting for his cock to enter me and give me a hard ass-fucking. I did feel something slip into my ass, but it wasn't his cock. It was thin when it entered, but became wider as it went deeper. Then, when I felt a little 'plop' as it fell into place, I understood. It was a butt plug. I felt him give the base a little push to make sure it was in tight, then his hand took mine and turned me around.

"You can open your eyes now, sweetheart." I did open them, to see him smiling down at me. "Now you are ready to go out."

My eyes widened as I realised the plug was to be left in for our outing. I wiggled my ass, testing it, and was reassured that it would not suddenly slip out. I loved the erotic feeling of having my ass completely stuffed. As we headed out to the car, I learned how to adjust my walk so that the plug stayed relatively still inside of me. I was so incredibly turned on, my thong was soaked, and I was still reeling from not being able to come.

We started down out of the parking lot, and before turning in to the road, my husband turned to me. "Put your seat back and put your right leg up on the dashboard." I did as he said, and watched as his hand slowly pulled my dress up over my hips. His hand traveled under my panties and cupped my wet pussy before touching my clit lightly. "Here's the deal, " he said. "We have a twenty minute drive, and if you can make yourself come during that time, I will allow it."

Now that is just absolutely unfair, I thought. He knows how hard it is for me to make myself come. It was true. Without the aid of a powerful vibrator, my body was completely uncooperative with me. The few times I had been able to make myself come without one, it had always taken over an hour. That didn't stop me from trying, however.

I went at my pussy full force, angling my hips so that he had a good view whenever he glanced over from the road. I pushed two fingers up my soaked twat and rubbed my clit forcefully with my other hand. I closed my eyes and felt a flush creep up my body as my breath became more ragged. I ground my hips, humping my own fingers - now three. I smacked my pussy, I pulled on my cunt lips. I attacked my clit with everything I had. I did everything I could, but orgasm eluded me.

"You only have five more minutes."

"I can't do it!" I near-sobbed in complete frustration.

"Try pumping the plug in your ass while you play with your clit."

I don't usually play with my own ass, but I was desperate. I put both legs up on the dashboard so I could reach the base of the plug slowly pulled on it. I was surprised at how much I liked the feeling of the wider end stretch my tight asshole, and I testingly pushed it back inside.

"Ooooh...mmmm..." I moaned, pumping harder now, working my pussy with my other hand, my middle finger inside me and the heel of my hand rubbing over my clit.

"You little anal slut...you love fucking your own ass, don't you?"

His words turned me on even more, and I only answered with a breathless inaudible "Yes." I could feel it coming now, finally, but I instinctively backed off, slowing down.

"Don't you dare stop, " He ordered.

Well, a command is a command and so I pushed that plug in and out of my ass with all the speed I could muster and frantically fingered my clit.

I came. Hard.

I screamed with the overpowering feeling. My body shuddered and jerked, and I felt a gush of fluid spurt from my pussy. I gasped and moaned as the waves of pleasure washed over me. I lay there panting until the world came back to me. I realised we were parked, and he had turned the car off. I felt him push the plug back into my ass, wiggling it to make sure it was secure. His hand fell over my panties, and I opened my eyes to see him grinning devilishly over me.

"You made quite a mess there, " he said.

I reached down and felt the seat between my legs. A small puddle of pussy juice had gathered there. He reached underneath his seat and pulled out a packet of tissue and handed it to me. I cleaned up as best I could, grateful that my dress had been pulled up high enough to avoid being soaked.

"Those panties are completely drenched. You can't wear those...take them off and give them to me."

I hesitated. I often don't wear any panties - but this dress was really short. But the wet thong was getting a little uncomfortable, so I lifted my hips and slipped them down my legs. I handed them to him. He brought them briefly to his nose, and I blushed as he gave them a little sniff, then put them in his pocket.

"Stay there, I'll come around and let you out." Before getting out of the car he reached down and pulled the lever to open the trunk. As I listened to him open the trunk and slammed it down again, I looked out my window and noted what a lousy job he did parking. There was a good deal of space between my side and the pickup next to us, but he was a little tight on his side. I decided not to mention it. He came over to my door and opened it for me, helping me out. He was holding a folded blanket. "Since I let you come, even giving you three extra minutes after we parked, I think it is only fair that I come now."

He turned me so that his back was to our car and dropped the blanket down at his feet. I suddenly realised why he had left the extra space.

"But...people might see us, " I protested.

"I parked far enough in the back that that shouldn't be a problem, " he said, "But if someone does happen to see us...oh, well. Now get on your knees."

With a quick look around - he was right, all was quiet and the only way someone would see us was if they walked right by us - I dropped to my knees on the blanket. He undid his fly, and his big cock was free, bobbing in front of my mouth. I wasted no time, grabbing his hips and devouring his cock, taking it to the back of my throat and swirling my tongue on the underside of his shaft. He was harder than I have ever felt him, like stone. He held completely still, letting me bob up and down on him and slurp noisily on his cock.

I was really getting into it when I heard a noise to my left. A man's laugh. I started, and pulled away to find a group of three guys standing by the car directly across from us, some fifteen feet away, staring at us. I felt the blood rush to my face. I started to get up shakily, but before I could my husband pulled my hair firmly in his hands and held my head still. He plunged his cock back into my mouth, and I let the fight seep out of me. So what if people were watching? Let them enjoy it. I felt a trickle run out of my pussy onto my thighs and realised how much I was getting off on these guys watching my husband face fuck me.

I gave it my all then, taking the full length of his shaft, his balls bouncing against my chin. His fingers pulled my hair tighter, almost painfully, and he pulled my head back and forth over his cock, violently thrusting into my throat, using my mouth like a pussy. I felt his body tighten and he gasped, then I felt his hot come spray the back of my throat and I happily gulped it down, then milked his cock for any stray drops of his salty sweet jizz.

After zipping up, he helped me to my feet and gave me a kiss. I looked over at the trio of voyeurs, who were still standing across the lot, cigarettes in their hands. "Hey, how much for that?" One of them called over.

I turned crimson, aware of how much of a whore I must have looked just then. I wanted to run and hide.

"Sorry buddy, I paid her up for the weekend!" My husband yelled back.

I socked him in the arm. "That isn't funny, you ass, " I said, even though I did find it a little amusing.

Running my fingers through the tangles in my hair and trying to make myself presentable, I did my best to ignore the guys and looked around. The first thing that caught my attention was a bright pair of pink neon legs looming up above us. I laughed delightedly. "It's been a long time since you took me to a strip joint, Honey."

"Are you happy?"

"Very, " I said, grinning.

"Then let's go in, shall we?"

Walking across the parking lot made me again keenly aware of the plug buried in my ass, and that my pussy was still very wet, but this time without any panties I could feel the slickness on my thighs. When we entered the building I made a beeline for the bathroom to clean up. I dried off with a paper towel, then fixed my hair and makeup as best I could.

My husband met me at the door and escorted me to a seat at the end of a long T-shaped stage. There was a short blond with huge jugs already dancing away on it, and she winked at me as we sat down. My husband handed me a roll of dollar bills, then ordered us drinks, tipping the scantily clad waitress generously.

DaniellaGraceSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaniellaGraceSS

As slutty as I looked, at least I was the only fully dressed girl in the room, and I relaxed and enjoyed the show.

The little blond was bouncing toward us, glad only in a G-string. I put a dollar on the stage and she quickly got down on her hands and knees and crawled over to us. She folded the dollar and held it up to me. I let her put it between my teeth, then she grabbed her magnificent breasts and enveloped my face with them. I breathed her sexy scent in - vanilla, with a something a little more musky. When she pulled the bill away, she lingered for a moment, and I let my breath come out soft and hot against her chest. I was rewarded by the sight of her nipples harden before my eyes. She turned around bent down, giving me a good look at her rounded ass and then her pussy as she slipped the G-String off and stood completely naked in front of me. She had a small, beautiful pink slit, which she ran a finger across and then up the crack of her ass before she bounced off to the next customer.

I turned to my husband "Thank you for bringing me here...this was a great surprise."

"Do you want a lap dance?"

"Not yet, " I said, "I have to find just the right girl."

"Just tell me when."

We watched several girls go by, and I sat, entranced with all the beauty of their female forms and the sensual dance. I tipped often, rewarded by plenty of tits and ass in my face, and a lot of the girls gave me a kiss on the cheek when they finished their routine. I loved them all, but I was still looking for the one who would take my breath away.

I didn't have to wait long. Her name was Pandora, a bronze skinned exotic beauty with long legs and a brilliant smile. Despite her height, she looked fragile, delicate. She came onto stage dressed in a school girl uniform, plaid red skirt and white blouse. Her hair was up in a bun, but as she started her first revolution around the pole she let it down. I gasped. She had the most amazing hair I had ever seen - thick black locks that went down straight to brush against the bottom of her ass. She must have heard me, because she sashayed over to us immediately, playfully unbuttoning her blouse with each step. She let it fall away to reveal a fantastic set of knockers - not in size, but perfect in shape, with big dark aureoles that I couldn't look away from. Her tongue darted out to touch her lips as she undid her skirt. She made eye contact with me and I took a five dollar bill from the roll. I put it on the stage and she dropped to her knees, spreading them wide and letting her hands drift over her body, looking me straight in the eye. She moved closer to me and brushed her cheek against mine, blowing in my ear. A shiver ran down my body, resting between my legs. She gave me a sexy little smile, then pulled herself back up on stage as the next song began. This song was much faster, and she began to really dance. She was very talented, and obviously loved being there, the center of attention. When the chorus blared, she dropped to her hands and knees. Gathering her hair in one hand behind her back, she began to pull on it and move her whole body back and forth, as if she was being ridden and her hair was the reigns.

"Yeah, that's her all right, " I told my husband, "But you have to get a dance from her too."

He didn't complain at that, and when she came around to gather her tips, I let her know we each wanted a dance, while the other watched. She said she would love to dance for us, and would meet us in the back.

A couple of minutes later, Pandora led us around the corner to an empty room full of couches. We sat together as we waited for the next song to play. I told her I wanted her to dance for him first, and then me.

"I'm really excited to dance for you, " she said, her hand on my thigh. "I don't get to dance for girls very often. I love women."

The song that had been playing ended, and I moved to an adjacent couch where I had a good view of the action. She told him to sit on his hands and spread his legs, then proceeded to gyrate in front of him, crawling onto his lap to brush her breasts all over him. I loved watching them together, and knew that he loved knowing I was watching. She put on a good show for him, grinding and shaking against his lap and finishing off with her butt cheeks spread in front of his grinning face.

Now it was my turn. "Let's wait till this next song is over, " she said, "because it is kind of short and I want to dance for you as long as I can, Sweetheart. When the next song starts, I need you to sit on your hands and spread your legs as wide as you can."

A sense of dread wash over me, and I could feel my face getting red. "Ummm...I can't do that..." I mumbled.

"Well, those are the rules, Honey. No touching me - I'd get in trouble."

I bit my lip. "No, it isn't that...I can't spread my legs..."

"Well, why not?" Pandora looked at me, puzzled.

I cleared my throat. "I umm...because...I'm not wearing any panties..." She gave me a long look, bemused. "Well, I'm not going to, either, Darling. But why in the world wouldn't you wear panties with a dress that short?"

I felt like I was going to die of embarrassment. "Umm, my husband took them."

She laughed delightedly. "How very naughty of him...but never mind. Here, the next song is coming on. Hands back, legs spread."

I did as I was told, opening my legs only wide enough so that you couldn't see anything if you weren't low enough to look up, and praying to God that she wouldn't find out my ass was also stuffed with a butt plug. She smiled wickedly as the music began to start and knelt in front of me. Her hands went to my knees and pushed them farther apart, until my dress hiked up to rest just over my mound. I knew she could see my wet slit, and I looked over pleadingly at my husband.

No help there. His eyes were slightly glazed over, and his mouth was agape. It was obvious he was enjoying my predicament.

Pandora ran her soft hands farther up from my knees, stopping to rest on my inner thighs, her fingertips only inches from my pussy. A shudder wracked my body as she let her hands linger before slowly straddling one of my legs. One of her hands went to my breast as her smooth cheek rubbed against mine. Another discovery for her - she had found my nipple, fully erect and on display under the thin material. She took full advantage of that, teasing and rubbing and lightly pulling on it, while blowing in my ear and tickling my neck with her silky hair. The hand that was playing with my nipple ran down my stomach to softly rub against the mound of my pussy through the flimsy cloth. As thin as the dress was, I could imagine she could feel my wetness through it. My embarrassment fought with rising lust as this vixen worked her wiles on me so knowingly. Lust won out as she stood, her pussy so close to my mouth I could feel the heat coming off her. I had to bite my tongue, hard, not to bury my face in that inviting cunt.

It was over much too soon. I thanked her, telling her that was one of the sexiest moments of my life. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I excused myself to the bathroom while my husband paid her.

He met me outside the door again. "That was too hot...we have to go home...right now."

I grinned, thinking of finally having his cock inside of me. "Yeah, let's go home."

On the way home, he again had me lay back and put a leg up on the dashboard, but this time he instructed me to sit on my hands as I had in the club. All the way back, he toyed with me, one hand on the steering wheel. Occasionally he would dip a finger into my pussy and then put his hand to my mouth to have me lick my own juices from it. Sometimes he would push the base of the plug, driving it just a little deeper into my ass. Throughout the ride he talked about how hot he had gotten watching Pandora play with me, and telling me exactly what he was going to do to me when we got home.

The drive seemed to go by a lot slower than it had before, with him teasing my pussy and the anticipation of a hard fuck building. Eventually we got home and before the door even shut all the way I was begging him to put his cock in me.

Maybe I should have been more specific, because he grinned at me and pushed me down to my knees. "Open up, then, " he laughed.

Well, beggars can't be choosers, and far be it from me to ever complain about giving head. I sucked his cock voraciously, like a starving woman. My tongue swirled around the bulbous head, then gulped down the entire shaft. I felt my throat open and then spasm around his cock as it slid in as deep as it could go. As I continued, I reached down to my pussy and easily slipped three fingers inside. As my head bobbed up and down on his cock my fingers rammed in and out of my wet snatch.

His breathing was coming harder now, and he pushed me away. "Enough...let's move to the bed."

I didn't need to be told twice. I discarded my dress and bra on the floor as I headed to the bedroom. Now naked, I waited for him to join me on the bed. He had lost the clothes too and I let my eyes roam over his hot body. I wantonly laid on my back and spread my legs up in the air, waiting for his cock to enter my pussy. He went to his knees on the bed and put my legs over his shoulders, but instead of screwing me, his head dipped down and began to lap at my pussy. As amazing as his tongue felt, I was impatient to feel him ramming into me, and I grabbed at his head and pulled up. He resisted, and I pulled even harder. He let me pull him up this time and laid over me, his cock laid flat and hard, pressing against my mound.

"If you can't hold still, I am going to have to make you, " he said as he grabbed my hands and pushed them, quite forcefully, up above my head. From seemingly nowhere he produced the black silk tie to my night robe and made quick work of tying my hands up to the headboard. I squealed my indignation (a little bit of play-acting, really, since there is nothing I love more than to be tied up). "There we go, " he said, a little too self-satisfied as his head dipped down again.

I decided to make him regret not tying my legs up. I locked his head between my thighs and ground my pussy against his mouth, humping his face and controlling the action. All the defiance went out of me, however, as his tongue worked a steady rhythm on my clit. Feeling the strength leave my legs, he bent them up and over until my knees met my breasts. I felt him grab a hold of the base of the plug and slowly push it in and out of my ass while his tongue continued it's mind-blowing course.

I may not have been able to use my hands, but I knew how to use my voice, and he is a sucker for dirty talk. "Please, please fuck me now!" I screamed. "Take that plug out and give me the brutal ass-fucking I need!"

I knew I had won when I felt the plug slip completely out of my ass and heard it thump on the floor. His tongue briefly dipped down to my rosebud, making sure it was nice and wet for his cock. He pushed my legs up higher, so that my ankles were on either side of my head, and lined his cock up with my greedy asshole. I felt the tip enter at the same time a thumping sound invaded itself on my consciousness.

"Who the hell is knocking on our door? It's almost one! If those are the neighbors complaining about the noise again, I swear I am going to egg their house!" I bitched.

My husband sighed. "I'll get it. Don't move."

"How could I?" I asked, my hands still tied.

I watched him step out of the room, closing the door behind him. I lay waiting, angry and frustrated. Then I grew cold. What if it was someone we knew? What if it was an emergency? What if whoever it was barged up here and saw me like this, naked and tied to the bed? I strained to listen, but heard nothing but the front door closing.

A couple of moments later, I heard footsteps outside the bedroom door, and relaxed. He had gotten rid of them, whoever they were. I closed my eyes and tried to get back the lustful state I had lost in my panic.

My eyes popped wide open again at the feel of something incredibly soft and silky running over my body. A beautiful, familiar face loomed over mine. Pandora! I was speechless, which is just as well, since her lips captured mine as soon as she saw I recognized her. Her kiss was sweet and gentle, but insistent all the same. Her hot tongue invaded my mouth as I tried to come to terms with another woman in my bed, naked and kissing me.

She broke away from my mouth and ran kisses down my neck and to my breasts. She took each nipple in her mouth in turn, sucking and nibbling as her hand found it's way between my legs. I turned my head and found my husband standing nearby, watching us while slowly stroking his cock.

Pandora turned upside down and straddled my face, then bent down and began lapping at me. I didn't have much experience eating out a woman, but I gave it all I had. She tasted tangy and sweet, and I reveled in it. I dipped my tongue inside her, greedy for more of the intoxicating juices. I explored every inch of her hot slit with my mouth, copying what she was doing to me.

I felt a weight on the bottom of the bed, and she sat up, her pussy pushing down on my mouth. She began to grind her hips against me, and I heard slurping sounds other than the ones I was making. Hearing my husband moan, I realized she must be sucking his cock as she was riding my face. The thought made me extremely hot, and I put extra energy behind my tongue. I was rewarded with a muffled squeal, and her hips began to grind against me harder, with more purpose. At the same time I felt fingers entering my pussy, and another teasing at my asshole. His, I decided, and lifted my hips up a little more. His hands withdrew and I felt him gather my legs up again, then hand them off to Pandora, who held them up and bent at the knee.

I felt something slide into my pussy - a dildo, I decided - and then his cock was pushing insistently against my asshole. A slight resistance, and then he slid in easily. With Pandora still sitting on my face, my tongue working hard at her clit and her pussy cream running freely down my cheeks and chin, he started slowly at first, double fucking me with dildo and cock. Pandora must have had a good view, because at this her body started to shake violently and her pussy pressed down so hard on me I couldn't breath. She wiggled her hips around in a circle, once, twice, and then yelled as I felt a little gush of fluid rush into my mouth and her pussy spasm over my face. The pressure eased off a little as she shifted her weight, though she continued to straddle my face.

Able to breath again, I could concentrate on what he was doing to me now. Having both my holes filled to the brim and fucked at the same time was incredibly delicious, and I bucked my hips against him, urging him to fuck me harder. He complied, driving his cock deep into my ass and ramming the dildo into my sopping pussy. I felt Pandora's hands find my breasts, and she pulled on both of my nipples.

It was just too much. My scream was muffled in her pussy as I came, my body wracked with unimaginable pleasure. I felt my ass spasm around his cock as it continued to drive into me, sending me reeling and creating amazing aftershocks deep inside me. Pandora suddenly climbed off of me, and my eyes locked to my husbands. I saw the intensity of his excitement in them.

"Shoot your hot load in my ass, baby!" I cried.

He sped up, his powerful strokes nearly knocking the wind out of me. Then he moaned, and I felt his hot cum fill my ass. With a gasp he slipped out of me and laid down next to me, his head resting on my hip.

Pandora kneeled on the bed at my other side, bent down and kissed me. As she straitened back up, I whispered, "Thank you."

She was halfway to the bedroom door before she turned back towards me. "No, thank you, " she said softly, and then was gone.

I looked down at my husband, already half asleep. "You planned that, " I accused.

"No, I didn't. I gave her our address at the club, but I never thought she would actually show up." He paused. "So did you enjoy your night out?"

"Honey, you are never going to top this one, " I said. "I love you."

"I love you too. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." He untied me and I drifted to sleep in his arms, completely content.
Published 
Written by earlgrey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments